Mr. Kodecck Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Kodecck will have his way...
1.8k words
4.07
4.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

Rage was the only way thing Alliance was feeling at the moment after two years of torture from her stalker, he hadn't even had the decency to kill her, instead leaving her with the guilt and the shame of that night. And now she was in an endless search for him for the past two months it had been just futile, little Dominic Kodecck was dead, he had been dead for many years, and he had drowned in a local lake when he was eight years old.

But no matter what anyone else would tell her, Alliance knew that night was real, just the memory of his touch on her skin or his smell or even the test of his tongue on her was enough to short circuit her mind, she needed to find where and more importantly who was pretending to be Dominic Kodecck.

"Why won't you let this guy go? That one-nightstand couldn't have been that astronomical? Kenny said driving her to work in the morning.

She had searched everywhere looking for him and more importantly, needed to take care of herself, she had partly lied to Kenny telling him she had met her assaulter at a bar, later on, taken him back to her place for one night stand, he had a hard time believing she would ever do something like that all by herself, but he eventually accepted it.

"I know...I know and I will forget about him in due time?" She replied

"When is due time? You have been obsessed with a guy who gave you a fake name, He clearly doesn't want to be found, and you do best to leave him alone and forget about it." Kenny said this time a bit annoyed.

He had never known Alliance to be this way she was the one usually rejecting people and subsequently putting herself in an altar, now things had suddenly changed. deep down he knew something had drastically changed within her since that night, she claimed to have been with this man who had clearly ghosted her, the fact that her description of him was almost way too vague was something he didn't know what to make off.

Alliance didn't have an answer for Kenny or London, London was Kenny's fiancé the three of them were very close but this one time Alliance wouldn't tell a soul about that man, the man who dominated her mind, soul, body and heart all she could do was fight it, she drowned herself in work even more than usual, she set a new home security system, as he had easily bypassed the previous one, now she checked all she consume carefully to make sure nothing had been tampered with and while her life was in complete chaos, he was probably having the time of his life with someone else.

she imagined maybe he had a family, or maybe he just had a fantasy he had to fulfill or maybe he was just a deranged killer... the possibilities were endless.

Dr. Reed was the only person she would talk to about anything emotional but even he had to be spoon feed bits and pieces of information, she didn't want to worry anyone or even worst put them in danger, she needed to get evidence against who ever this ghost was.

As she entered her room after taking a quick shower she saw inside her closet the customary black rose, by now it was futile trying to find out how he had entered, one thing she knew about fake Mr. Kodecck he would find a way around and inside her most private spaces, tears build up and for once in a very long time, she just lied in bed and cried...she felt like a toy, in her heart nothing but hate, loneness, rage, fear and need, for the first time in her life it truly hurt to be without someone, especially when every inch of her yearned for him. And being strong was way too much in this moment.

Chapter 2

She woke up in darkness to the sound of her phone, and it was just some notifications and messages from London, "that girl was way too deep into reality TV" she thought, she yawned and cleared her eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"I heard you were looking for me baby love" His voice was deep, calm, and husky, Alliance froze up, "no! he is here again, he found me" her mind panicked...moving away, setting new security systems and changing the locks on all her doors had done absolutely nothing to stop this maniac from finding her and continuing to psychologically abuse her...the silence was defining, she thought of reaching for the night light but it was way too far away.

"I want you to leave me alone" she said in a shaky terrified voice she hated "you got what you wanted that night now is time you leave me alone"

"Now we both know that will NEVER happen, baby love," he said with a calm and dangerous edge in his voice.

"I don't know who you think you are but if you don't leave me alone I will..." the straight and confident she was always known for weakly comeback.

"You will what? Make my night." he interrupted with something else in his voice that unsettled her.

"You are wrong if you think you will make me go crazy, I know you think you know me but I can be just as insane as you are." she finally said after a long silence.

"But you already are baby love." he answered patiently.

There was movement in the room and she jumped to the opportunity and turned the nightlight on ...it was too late he was gone.

The next day Alliance finally decided to get a permit and finally get herself a gun, as she drove herself back home after work, looking at the gun she realize he was right, she was already just as insane as him.

Alliance had always been great at suppressing things but this was out of her control as she lay in her bed, the sound of his voice echoing in her mind.

~~~~~~

In her dream, she was floating in the water looking up and the clouds; she loved the feel of the water on her face and how warm it was and calming, her skin was getting very warm and she closed her eyes but the heat was extending all over and engulfing her, the water now becoming flames and the heat in her pussy was almost unbearable and she woke up.

Alliance woke up to a nightmare as she was tied up and the object of her torture/ obsession was eating her out and having a field day keeping her legs spread, the panic, and fear was not enough to stop her from trying her best to get away from his brutal assault, he was going to town on her as blind need to test her consumed him.

"No, not again! This can't be happening to me no!" her mind screamed

"Stop! Stop it please don't do this" she yelled at him in the dark, she heard it and only half a second later she was Cuming, her eyes rolled and the silent scream gave way, as the electricity ran free inside every fiber of her body from her head to her toes leaving her in shambles. But he wouldn't stop no matter how hard she tied to get away.

Alliance's mind and her body were in a deadly battle, she didn't want to be used again by him but her body and heart needed him, as he made her cum over and over, the alarms in her mind exploded as soon as he started to penetrate her, she remembered she wasn't on birth control.

"Please no! You need a condom" she miserably tried to reason with him, he kissed her in response, and switched the night light next to her on, her eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light but as he pulled away from her, as soon as she laid her eyes on is deep emerald ones she knew her whole life would never be the same.

She was born to love this man no matter where he went and in her heart there was nothing but joy, and happiness the happiness and love must people spend an eternity looking for.

As he pushed deeper inside her, body roared back to life like it never had before.

He sacked himself deeper inside her while peering into her soul.

This man was the most beautiful and scary creature she had ever seen as he moved in and out of her and pushed her to climax again, she locked her legs around him and gave in once more to her body. she begged him for more and he spread up going harder and harder until she felt him cum inside her, something primitive inside her was happy he did.

He untied her a few minutes after he was done, leaving her legs shaking and her pussy full of cum and needing him, she laid there in silence unable to move

~~~~~~~~~~

"How long?" she asked quietly

"How long are you going to keep doing this?" she said after she was greeted with silence.

After what seemed like a while she looked at him but his eyes were closed and he was clearly resting, he was so fine! He didn't need to be stalking or forcing himself on anyone, on the contrary, he was more likely to be having women killing or being killed for him, and then "why is he doing this?" She wondered

"Forever." he answered with eyes still closed "We will be doing this forever."

Alliance realized then and there what she had failed to see for the past two years this man would never leave her alone, but resistance and suppression were the only way she functioned and a huge part of her needed to resist this feeling as much as she possibly could, so she did the dirties thing she could do.

"If you don't stop I will kill myself." the words were revolting even leaving her lips "I don't know why you are doing this but at this point, I don't care you won't keep ruining my life...I won't let you."

"And here I was, thinking a genius of your level would do better than that." the words felt like a slap.

He finally looked at her with his parsing eyes "you can try and resist me and fail or you can give in to me...you have already chosen." he said getting back on top of her "regardless I WILL have my way." he said as he entered her again, he wasn't done fucking yet and as he made out with her she knew he was right again.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers