Mr. Kodecck Ch. 04 - Final

Story Info
Mr. Kodecck always gets what he wants.
2.7k words
4
4.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

Nature Vs Nurture, the possibility that some people could become psychos because of an environment that forced them to become monsters, and the possibility that some might just have been born lacking in humanity, the existence of the so-called "serial killer gene" aka. MAO-A. the possibility of a life with it, if it was real or maybe just a fictional theory, Those were the thoughts as she stared at the reflection in the mirror, who would have ever told her she would be thinking of this as she was trying on expensive collection pieces rare diamonds in a bathtub. the black diamonds, pearls, Patek Philippe and Cartier timepieces did little to distract her, while Dominic was adorning her in them.

"I was born in Malta, that's all I know" he said, as he tried yet another pair of diamond earrings "I moved around a lot with the people that named me, and they decided to fake my death soon as they discovered I was gifted at... more lucrative skills."

"So, you never had a childhood." She asked carefully, even though she wanted to run. She knew what he was implying when he said "lucrative skills."

"At five, I was already a very promising investment." He said playing with her almond-colored nails "I was too busy improving my gift...soon enough I was making enough profit, to make a lot of people extremely happy." He tried on another pendant on her. "But bad luck hit three years ego."

"What happened?" she asked, trying not to move. she knew she needed to remain calm and engage him in a non-threatening way.

"I saw you and Kenny's fiancé at a coffee... I always get what I want" he said, his lips curving into a smile. She immediately notice his dimples and the way his eyes looked so far away, almost like he was reliving the day, he placed his nose to her shoulder and held her tighter still.

"So you had been on me for three years, then two years in you decided to let me know you were stalking me with the black roses? Whatever happened that first year?" She asked.

"That first year was the hardest." he said after long silence "I tried to fight it... to fight you...But you were everywhere..." he kissed her slowly.

"Is a lot, this is a lot to lay on anyone...did you ever think I was living my life in peace without you in It," she said turning back to her reflection in the mirror.

"I thought, you would be then I saw your life...It was...that wasn't living, that was just not dying, Alliance" he said. The words were cold and the memory of herself in the hospital after her most dramatic panic attack and subsequential depressive diagnosis, the moment she walked to Dr. Reed's office for the first time, she was falling to pieces at that time in her life.

The vibration of his phone in the distance jolted them back to reality, he moved away from the warm in the bathtub and picked it up, she heard him speak a foreign language, she had no clue about, she looked out the huge crystal window into the sea wondering what the fuck was the future looking like for her, she never imagined she would find someone like this, she had even given into the idea of dying alone, she could barely even remember her last relationship, she knew someone like this would be impossible to run away from, but did she wanted to run? this feeling couldn't be real... "This is just lust, just because he is a master behind closed doors doesn't mean he is the man for me...could I build a life with a man I would most likely never really know?" Her mind wondered for what seemed like years.

"I have to go, do us both a favor" he whispered in her ear, already dressed up "keep that pussy warm for daddy, baby love," he said rubbing her clit under the water as he kissed her neck right before leaving her all alone.

Chapter 4

Alliance had never been jet skiing before and she had a lot of fun, with Vanessa a local lady Dominic had hired to accompany her all around, while doing different activities, Vanessa was a jolt of life, super explosive and constantly high on energy she made every second feel huge for no reason and she was really funny, she really enjoyed herself, and at night she finally called Kenny and London to tell them everything...well not everything, she told them the partial truth, Dominic had reached out to her and taken her down to Belize.

Gotten her all this super expensive jewels, and while Kenny was incredulous and stressed, London was over the moon and happy for her friend, she even called her parents and talked for a few minutes. Sadly the relationship with her parents was not very close she just called from time to time to make sure they were fine, since the day she had been disowned nothing was the same between them, they had just found an amicable way to go about things.

Alliance thought of Dr. Reed and what he would say or think of her at this moment if he knew what she was doing.

"Dominic." Her mind brought her back to him, she looked up at the night sky wondering where he was, he had been gone for a week since the last time they had spoken, every single night without him hurt, it felt colder than ever, she wondered if he was with someone else, and then it made her angry that the jealousy was so strong. she knew she needed to think about everything and space was the best he could give her at this moment, she had just met him and her life had already completely changed, she hated sleeping in his bed without him, she kept wanting to call him, she had never needed someone like this before, this connection whatever it was felt just like the sky she was looking at, infinite.

The next day after lunch and sunbathing, she checked for emails and watched a movie, she then grabbed her phone and got into the huge walk-in closet, and called his number... as she heard it ring, the butterflies in her stomach made her want to vomit, her stomach dropped when it went to voice mail, Alliance wanted to break the screen of the phone but decided she needed to calm down and take things slowly, she couldn't be acting like she was sixteen. And so she did the next best thing, get drunk at the beach while blasting her favorite music, dancing, and jumping around in the dark. In the morning she woke up with a hangover, the smell of breakfast woke her up, and standing there was the elusive man having breakfast and watching code on the screen of a tablet.

Alliance quietly set and had breakfast deciding to ignore his presence, they both set at the table eating, and when she was done she walked down to the beach and just breathed in the sunlight, she needed the energy to talk to him, after about thirty minutes she decided to get it over with.

"I have been thinking...this is a bit too much what you are asking of me...I have decided this is not something I want to pursue." she finally said, back at the table as the wind blew "I can't give the rest of my life to a man a barely see, someone with a questionable past... I can't be wondering what you are doing and with whom, while this was an amazing experience I have a very real life waiting for me and I choose that...I choose me."

"Is that so?" He said smirking, his eyes still on the screen "I know what is required of me and what is necessary to build a life with someone, when was your last relationship? You wonder if I am fucking someone else yet you can't look in my eye when I am inside you...I have been waiting for you my whole life you're the one who's not ready. Baby love" he said locking his eyes on her. Alliance was shocked she hadn't seen that coming at all, she was left speechless for a second, it felt like a punch in the gut.

"I...I..." she looked away from him, completely humiliated.

"You choose you when you can't even admit to yourself what you feel for me?" he said looking back at the screen.

"Well! Am I just supposed to keep quiet when you just leave?" he said getting heated.

"How about asking? For someone who is always in control of everything in your career you can't seem to get it right in your love life...ask for what you need for once." He said, calmly drinking his green tea.

Alliance was on the verge of getting pissed, he was enjoying it too she had almost forgotten how good it felt to have the upper hand in a conversation and make the other person feel awkward.

"You spend all this time obsessing about me and infiltrating my life, you seem to have it all figured out don't you?! You're the big powerful rapist! And I am just some depressed workaholic woman isn't it?! You asshole!" she got up and screamed at him.

"That's strange? The way I remember you fucked me right back." He said looking up at her; with a wicked smile on his face "You told me not to stop... you also came a lot."

Alliance couldn't take this arrogant prick anymore, she grabbed his tea and threw it at his shirt, she ran out of there and sprinted towards the beach, she hadn't felt this alive in years as she ran so hard, and fast, she realize how childish that was, she had never acted like that in her life, and it felt freeing and good. It was dark outside when she finally returned.

~~~~~~~~~

Alliance took a shower, had dinner, and got ready for bed, he was gone again. As she lay in bed she remembered, what he had said about her, she had never known herself to be so jealous and controlling, that she didn't recognize herself.

It must have been well after two in the morning when she felt him enter the bed, and just like that she remembered how much she missed him and needed him, she fell right back to sleep in his arms.

In the morning she got up but he was still sleeping, she rushed to the bathroom, and got ready for the day.

the working ladies had already made breakfast and she allowed them in, she was eating breakfast when he finally joined her.

"Morning, baby love" he smiled at her.

"Good morning, big daddy!" she smiled back at him, she figure if he was in a good mood then she wouldn't talk about yesterday.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" he said.

"Whatever you want to do," she replied eagerly.

"I am going to fuck you all day, then I am going to take you someplace really nice," he said, checking her out.

"Well, you seem to be in a great mood, I see." She said.

"What can I say, I always get what I want...also I wasn't fucking anyone else," he said in a more serious tone. "I know every time I am gone you wonder what I am doing... and is nothing bad."

"I need to get back to work soon." She said after a short while.

"Yeah, we have to get ready." He said calmly.

"Ready for what?!" she said playfully.

"To tell everyone about us, baby love," he said without hesitation.

"Wait, what?" she said, "What do you mean us?"

"Well, you know! We got to tell Kenny and London, then your parents...we also got to hurry up and get pregnant then married...is a lot to do! Baby love" he said not even hiding his laughter.

"Ohh...fuck off!" she said, she didn't know Undernet his many layers humor could be there too. "I think...I think... I am falling in love" she said looking down at her plate

"Oh, yah with who?" he said drinking his tea.

"Is a secret...there is this man who, is very difficult to reach sometimes" she said smiling down at herself.

"Oh, he must be ugly," he said.

"He is not!...what makes you say that?" she looked up at him.

"Come let me show you," he said giving her a hand and guiding her back into the bedroom and toward the bed.

"Whoever he is can't make you cum like I do," he said between kisses as he lay her down.

"I love you, Dominic," she said, and for the first time in her life it felt natural, she felt free and she meant every word as she looked into his eyes.

"I love you Alliance." He said looking at her.

"Let me do this, this once," she said, smiling up at him, Alliance got on top of him, she toke off all her clothes and she grinded her wetness oh him, as she kissed him all over and sinker herself down on him, she started to move slowly she still couldn't take all of him by herself.

she almost screamed when he forced her down on him, she tried to ride him but she could barely think as she came, he felt so good inside her, she was so full of him as he fucked her from behind with a thumb in her asshole, all she could do was keep her face down on the pillow and spread her ass while she slammed back into him and he gave it to her even harder, he slapped her around, pulling her hair and choking her, she moaned like a bitch in heat, she loved it when he would get nasty and aggressive eating on her pussy, sucking on her toes and slapping her ass, as they frantically fuck and she was high on his touch and he came inside her again, as they lay in bed necked, she realized she hadn't been protecting herself with him at all, and if she wasn't pregnant already she would be soon, but instead of worry, she kept kissing him.

This time she didn't want to fight this love, she didn't want to fight this happiness for once in her life everything didn't have to be perfect, this didn't have to be perfect all she knew was that she wanted to continue whatever it was that this thing was.

~~~~~~~~~

Years ago if someone would have told her she would be in the bathroom of a club fucking her future husband/ man of her dreams, at her bachelorette party almost four months pregnant, Alliance would have screamed "bloody lie!" but in an instant her life had drastically changed.

She had moved in with Dominic soon after they had found out she was expecting, and they were getting ready to be officially husband and wife.

Alliance understood there were many things she would never know about him so she focused all her attention on the things she did know about him, like the fact that he didn't care about rules, he knew he wasn't allowed to see her at her bachelorette's party but he completely disregarded that as he was Cumming inside his wife's ass. She learned the scary parts of him would never really leave him, there were times he would give people this look, and people would just get out of his way. She cherished the fact that he could go toe to toe with her intellectually, it drove her insane and turned her on at the same time, she learned they were very similar in many ways and balance each other completely.

She knew Kenny didn't approve of him, he always said there was something dark about him, she knew what it was but she wouldn't tell a soul. They wouldn't tell anyone when or how this love was born, they would just learn to live with it and grow it every day.

Xoxoxo....hope u enjoy.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers