Mr. Kodecck Ch. 03

Story Info
Somethings got to give.
2.6k words
4.18
2.9k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

Nephrology is the study of clouds, cloud formation is a part of meteorology and her biggest passion. Alliance had been in love with clouds since she could remember, having a higher than average IQ was great in many areas but money was way more important, She had dropped out of school when she was fifteen, at that age she thought she knew all she needed to know, two days after she moved out she was disowned by her parents both Caribbean with stick rules, values and extremely disciplined.

Alliance worked her butt off doing different odd jobs to get her certificate in software analysis, it wasn't much but it was way cheaper than getting her Ph.D. in meteorology, her one true dream...at thirty she was thankful for the life she had been given, even if it wasn't perfect. She stared up at the clouds it was a habit she still had after all these years later, when her phone ringing drove her away from her daydreams, an unknown number was flashing on the screen, and she picked up nonchalantly.

"How are the clouds today, baby love" he said, and she immediately panicked and looked around the office, the space was very small but she was lucky it was lunchtime, and most of the people had left.

"What do you want? Are you watching me?!" She whispered into the phone.

"Look, you are going to go the dear Rachel and tell her you need to take a break, you will be back in a month or so..." he said, completely ignoring the question.

"No! You don't get to dictate when or how I do anything" she said. rage building but again.

"But I do, you will do as I say...you don't want to upset me, baby love" he said, almost way too calmly.

Alliance tried to think of what to say when she heard

Kenny's voice in the distance, this deranged psycho was close to Kenny and her mind flew into protective mode

"YOU listen to me, if you try to do anything to Kenny or London I swear to god!..." she wasn't even thinking anymore.

"Grab a bag for me, someone will pick you up at your house ...and pack heavy we will be gone for a while, you have 3 hours." and with that, he hanged up.

Obedience and respect for authority were Alliance's weakest traits, but the odds of things going her way were almost nonexistent, and with all the rage in her heart she ran to the bathroom, she needed to calm herself down, and her mind started raising what could she do to stop all of this? Who could she tell, Police?... She took a few minutes to freak out then she dialed Kenny, and then London who were both respectively at work, Kenny was alarmed at the sound of her panicked voice but overall he was fine and London just blabbed about work and her week obliviously.

Alliance walked to her manager's office, and let her know she needed a break, a vacation she called it, Rachel seemed Surprised by this, but did recognize Alliance was very much a workaholic. and Happily gave her free range to go, after failing up some paperwork. Two hours Later she was packing, and wondering how and why had she gotten into this situation. She was sure she had never crossed or seen him before. why had he made it his mission to consume her life, she wondered if this was karma for all the times she had been a bitch to others, when she didn't need to...

She set in her tiny living room watching old episodes of "the Chappelle`s show" she needed something to distract her, while she nervously awaited around. forty-five minutes in she got another call, and twenty minutes later she was on her way to the outskirts of the city, two hours later she was dropped in the middle of nowhere. Looked around in the darkness she was surrounded by wilderness when she saw a car in the distance.

Chapter 3

He picked her up in a black Rolls Royce Phantom VIII., while Alliance was very aware he must have been an extremely wealthy man, because it took a lot of resources and time to stalk a person for years, she didn't know how wealthy he was, what he did for a leaving, or even his real name!

She was glad she had packed the gun, with her in case of anything she wouldn't be unprepared like all the other times.

This time she would get her answers, she thought to herself as he got back in the car after placing the suitcase in the booth.

They both rode in silence, she didn't want to look at him, but she felt his eyes on her once in a while and his slow strokes on her tights, she wanted to fight it but it did make her feel at ease somewhat, they got to a small local airport, and as she set down in the private jet, her heart lipped, where was he taking her and why had she not eaten anything before leaving the apartment now she was starving and thirsty and more importantly she was tired.

She didn't want to go to sleep as the clouds passed her by, looking out the window at the small airbags in the night sky made her feel better and unconsciousness embraced her before she could fight it harder.

~~~~~~~

The sound of wind and waves was loud enough but even in the distance, her body didn't want to move, she didn't want to separate herself from her sleep yet, but the warm hand caressing her face woke her up and she realized she was holding on to him. she quickly let him go and stretched away from him, she couldn't help the smile across her face when she saw the ocean, the modern mansion with a huge open space and a bed that felt like a wind, had her running and before she could stop herself the inner child in her sprinted down the wooden staircase, across the sand, and into the weaves and she laughed and screamed with joy, she felt the breeze and the warm of the water and for the first time in two years there was no more pain and sadness. she had been saving money for a while to go with Kenny and London to one of those fancy resorts in Cape Town, but never in a billion years had she imagine she would ever see the beauty of Belize.

As she acted like a fool in the water forgetting for a minute she was the big 30, she felt peace and she remembered she had only ever felt this type of joy and happiness in his arms, she looked back at the mansion, saw him standing in the sand with his black hair flying in the wind, tattoos all over his body, white t-shirt, sunglasses, and black shorts.

She ran out of the water and into his arms, and he embraced her, She didn't even think all she could do was kiss him fiercely, it almost felt natural like this was where she was meant to be in his arms kissing him just like this, she wanted to do any and everything for and with him every instinct in her told her this felt right.

Eggs, pancakes, and grapes were the

second thing her tongue tested today in the kitchen of this huge house, he had ordered a table full of amazing-looking food, and he sipped his coffee, his eyes looked on the screens above her head, she didn't know what language it was but he seemed to look mildly interested.

"Who are you?" she asked,after she was done eating.

"I already told you," he said eyes still locked on the screen.

"Dominic Kodecck is dead, he died when he was eight" she said, returning to reality.

"Well, how about those fake news. they keep getting wilder and wilder! Baby love" he said sipping his coffee.

"So, you're not going to talk to me" she said irritation fueling her.

"Ask the right questions, then maybe you will get the right answers" he said, locking eyes with her.

Alliance felt the heat and was completely intimidated... this was why she was afraid of looking in his emerald eyes, it was almost a death sentence for her heart so she looked away feeling like a coward for lowering herself against him.

"Why did you decide to stalk me for two years, Why wouldn't you leave me alone?...you could have I don't know asked me on a date or something like normal people do" she said.

"I am not Normal people," he said looking back at the screen.

"Trust me I know" she whispered, under her breath "What do you do for a living Mr. Kodecck?" she asked "If that's even your name."

"I have been inside you, Call me Dominic ....I do a lot of things" he said calmly.

Alliance got up and left the table, she wasn't going to be treated like a stupid child, she ran up to the master bedroom she had woken up in and entered the massive walk-in closet, all of her things were folded neatly, and she quickly found the suitcase and to her horror, the gun was gone, she had stashed it in a little pocked she was sure no one would find it, but sure enough, he had.

She lay in bed for maybe thirty minutes thinking to herself "what are you going to do, if he tries to kill you? ...or orders someone to hurt Kenny, London, or maybe mom and dad just to teach me a lesson"

"I can't love him, I need to stop him, what if I play along and get him comfortable just so I can kill him...or maybe I can get him on my side...but he won't listen to me ...come on! Ali think we can find a way out of this, we have dealt with guys before he is just another man, not some God ...just another dude!" Her train of thought was halted when he walked into the room.

"You misplaced your gun, baby love" he said, as he dropped it on the bed causing Alliance to jump out in fear.

"Are you fucking insane!!! It could have gone off or something" she screamed at him

"Uhhm... Yeah you forgot to load it" he said with smugness, "I thought you were a knew better ..." he said walking away as she stared at him "I recommend stabbing, or accidental car crash that would be more your style, baby love" he said, closing the door as he left.

"Bastard! You son of an ugly bitch!" she ran after him "You think you own the fucking world! ..." she immediately halted, when she was met with his broad massive chest right outside the door, she looked up at him and his calm eyes felt dead and cold and something unsettling and terrifying crept out inside her, forcing her to frizz up.

"I didn't hear you, what were you saying? Baby love" he said, calmly and quietly as he place a hand on her neck, he didn't squeeze it felt more like a caress. The silence was so painful as she waited for him to do something, but nothing came.

"I...I meant we can talk about it ...if ...if you want." she said with a terrified voice survival instinct kicking in.

"And we will, but first you going to be a very good girl and make daddy feel good." he said lowering her to the floor "Won't you do that for me... baby love?"

"Yes, yes I will please you dig daddy." she said relief washing over her.

she would rather be doing this than being chocked to dead or worst, she pulled his shorts down and started to suck on his big dick, it was so veiny and beautiful, she had to completely open her mouth as she felt him all the way down her throat, she sucked slowly as he caressed her hair and looked down at her.

she felt him hiss as she speeds up, choking on it a couple of times trying to swallow all of it, she spat on it and used both her hands to massage him, he twitched when she sucked on his tip and massaged his huge balls, she looked up at him and his eyes were on her, a satisfying look in his face and she felt herself get wet, she decided to not look into his eyes as she continued to suck on him and, soon enough he was Cumming down her throat, it was so much she filled her mouth

"Go ahead swallow it, baby love" he demanded. calmly, as she did it was hot and so much she almost chocked.

"Can ...can we talk now, baby" she asked placing his big dick back inside his shorts

"Let's," he said as he guided her back into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you stalk me for two years?" she asked cuddled up next to him.

"I like to watch and study what I find interesting, I am an extremely patient man" he said his eyes closed.

"Don't you have a family somewhere a wife and kids or girlfriend...maybe even a boyfriend," she said looking up at him.

"I will have a wife very soon," he said slowly.

"I know you I have everything you could ever want and more but I have a couple of hundred saved up, is not that much but we can make a deal ...you can go back where you came from and I won't tell anyone, you can trust me I kept it secret all this time, nobody will believe me anyways your technically dead" she tried, to reason with him knowing very well he wasn't after money.

"Interesting offer but ...I will decline" he answered.

"What is it... what can I possibly give you?...tell me what you want and I will do it. What else do you want from me?" She said, with tears in her eyes.

"I want the rest of your life," he said locking his eyes on her.

"You can't force me...I don't want it...I don't want you!" she said getting off the bed. "You can't go around forcing yourself into people's lives committing crimes, first, you stalk me, then you rape me, now your kidnapping and blackmailing when will you stop, you can't build a life with someone like this based on lies and fear." she cried out to him "what kind of monster are you?" she said walking

Away tears running down her face.

She looked out the glass into the sea in front of her.

As soon as she felt his touch, she weakly tried to pull away but it was futile.

"When you hear it, you can almost believe yourself." he whispered in her ear, as he wiped away her tears with his fingers "it hurts doesn't baby, to fight it so hard all the time, to not let it out when you need to scream it, to keep it a secret when every part of you knows...you know the truth...I am a very bad man with a very dark heart but I am nothing compared to you...you're the real monster and I am just your weapon." he held her tight, in his strong arms "you're my torture... you're my hell." he placed a slow deep kiss on her neck "but I won't run from you anymore, I'm done fighting you...you know you have won." he turned her around. looked her in the eyes and hugged her.

Alliance wanted to tell him so badly, wanted to kiss him. say the words that had grown inside her heart and she still feared but she didn't, instead she just let him kiss her some more and lead her back to the bed to make love and fuck all morning.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers