Mr. Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GIRLS! Your father is lying! Go to your room immediately," were Kate's order.

No one moved except for the girls heads turning in my direction. I took my time and slowly told my girls, "I have every confidence that you know, deep in your hearts that I would never lie to you about something this important."

"GO TO YOUR ROOMS. NOW!"

Like a tennis match, the three little head turned from Kate to look back at me.

"Girls, you need to know that I've been in contact with Mr. Phillips. You know he's my lawyer. He is writing up the divorce papers over the weekend. He'll make sure that Mom gets a copy next week."

Kate's eyes were filled with rage as she attacked. "How dare you involve our children in this private matter!"

Looking at Kate with as much disdain as possible, I answered, "On Tuesday, Alan will be filling the divorce petition. Our private matter will be very public in just a few short days." And then looking at my daughters, I told them, "The next year will be very difficult for our family. I want to treat you with respect and tell you the truth from the start. I want you to know that I am not at fault. Your mother has caused this mess. She cheated on us. She's thrown our marriage away and split up our family."

As I watched every reaction from my daughters, I wasn't surprised by the tears and sobs coming from Kara and Karla. I was surprised by the lack of emotion in my oldest girl. She seemed determined as she asked, "Dad. I want to tell you something important, but I'm afraid you'll hate me."

I reached past my sister-in-law Jan and took Kileigh's hand in mine. "Hating you isn't a possibility."

I was confused when Kileigh broke down crying. She turned and looked at Kara. When Kara nodded in silent agreement, the two girls hugged and cried together.

"Look at the mess you made. How dare you upset our family like this!" I was closely watching Kileigh and Kara as Kate spoke. Her words didn't impact the girls.

Instead, Kileigh calmed herself and said, "Two years ago, after Mom came home from her cruise, she was sitting right here with Aunt Jan and Aunt Mickie. We were upstairs in Kara's bedroom."

Kileigh pointed above her head, indicating Kara's room and continued, "I heard Mom, Aunt Jan and Aunt Mickie talking through the vents. The laughed and bragged about who had the most sex on the cruise. They described some really gross things that I remember word for word, but I don't want to repeat them."

"I remember everything too, Dad," Kara chimed in.

"Dad?"

I answered, "Yes, Kileigh."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"I'm sorry too, Dad," Kara said.

Kileigh continued, "We know what Mom did was very bad, but we were afraid to tell you."

I continued to hold Killeigh's hand and reached for Kara. Little Karla didn't understand everything that was going on, but didn't want to be left out. She moved next to Kara and joined the hand holding.

I told all three girls, "You don't need to be sorry. Your mother and Aunts should have never put you in the position to hear about their disgusting behavior. It's their fault. Not yours!"

"I won't live with Mom after the divorce. I want to live with you!" I was surprised that Kileigh had thought that far ahead. I was gratified and proud when Karla and Kara nodded in agreement.

Kate decided to take that moment to continue her stupidity. She opined, "The mother always gets custody in a divorce. If your Dad doesn't stop this nonsense immediately, you will be living with me. I guarantee it!"

All three girls looked distressed and turned to me. I smiled and explained, "In most cases, the mother gets primary custody."

Kileigh groaned, until she saw me raise my hand.

I continued, "They are given custody, because in most cases, the Mom is the primary caregiver. Let me ask you a few questions. You don't have to answer out loud."

The girls nodded for me to continue.

"Who makes you breakfast every day? Who packs your lunch for school and cooks dinner? Who does the grocery shopping each week? Who is home with you every evening, while your Mom is at her meetings? Who takes you to the doctor for your annual physical or when you are sick? Who coaches your sports teams and volunteers to chaperone school field trips? Who takes you to dance class and theater rehearsal?'"

As an afterthought I asked, "Can you think of a single thing that your mother does on a regular basis that contributes to our family?"

Kileigh jumped up from her seat, circled the table and jumped into my outstretched arms. "It's you Dad! You're our caregiver and the best Dad ever."

As Kileigh finished, her two sisters had joined us in a giant group hug.

I waited a minute, until we were calm. "Go to your rooms girls. Your Mother, Aunts and I need to talk."

I was given three juicy kisses on the cheek. The girls ignored Kate, Jan and Mickie as they headed out of the kitchen. They were leaving the kitchen, when I instructed, "Girls! I don't want you eavesdropping. Please go to Karla's room!"

Given the raw emotions of the situation, I was happy to hear three giggles and a chorus of "OK Dad."

"It looks like you won," I said to Mickie and Jan.

I could tell that they didn't want to respond, but I'd forced their hand. "What do you mean?" Mickie asked.

"I wanted a faithful and loving wife and you wanted Kate to be a slut. You've won."

Mickie had the decency to groan.

"I'm not a slut Chris!"

I laughed and responded, "Your gonorrhea infested cunt is proof that you are a slut."

"Stop! Please act like an adult. We don't need vulgar language."

Jan jumped in and explained, "It was only one week a year Chris. Kate has a stressful job and she lets loose, while we're away. It isn't a big deal."

I couldn't help myself, when I said, "If I wanted a slut for a wife, I would have married you or Mickie."

"Fuck you Chris!" Mickie continued, "You never complained when you were fucking us!"

There were nods of agreement from the sisters. "Let's see. I was nineteen, horny and single." I waited a moment before asking, "Once you introduced me to Kate, did I ever accept any of your many invitations to continue fucking you?"

Everyone at the table knew the answer. No one said a word.

"I don't want a divorce. I'm going to fight to keep our family together."

"Luckily Kate, I don't need your permission to divorce you. I've instructed that the divorce proceed under the terms of irreconcilable differences. If you fight me, I'll have the court issue an order to have you tested for STD's. I think the gonorrhea that's infesting the cesspool between your legs will prove you're a cheater. Then I'll change the terms to infidelity and the world will know that you are a lying cheating pile of shit."

"Hey Sis." Jan piped in. "We're going to get out of here and give you two some privacy"

Both sisters started to stand, but halted when I said, "While you're leaving, I want you to take out the trash."

They looked at me with confusion, until I pointed to Kate and told them, "Bring your sister to her room and have her pack enough for a few weeks. Then get her the fuck out of my home!"

Epilogue:

Although Kate tried to use family and friends to stall the divorce, she didn't use official channels, as she didn't want the world knowing she's a slut.

The mandatory court ordered counseling only lasted one session. It was easy for the counselor to determine that I didn't have any interest in continuing my marriage to Kate.

The court accepted the prenuptial agreement. Kate kept all assets associated with her job and I kept my businesses.

Best of all, I was awarded primary custody of Kileigh, Kara and Karla. My two oldest daughters continued to be hostile to their Mother and Aunts, but remained close to their maternal grandparents. My baby, Karla remains close to her Mom and sees her on a regular basis.

==============

Final Note: I have never written a second chapter, even when a story is left hanging. All of my previous follow-on chapters are standalone stories, with the same general theme as the initial story.

That being said, as I finished this story, I wasn't satisfied. Kate wasn't punished nearly enough. I wanted her to be exposed as a complete slut, like her sisters. I'm halfway through Chapter 2 - "More Than Mr. Mom". It should be published in the coming week.