All Comments on 'Mr. Mom'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a bad BTB story

The only things I didn't understand were why Kate's Father would ask for a pre-nup knowing (approximately) how much Chris had to be worth and given his net worth, why Chris didn't spend the money to hire a PI to follow the women on their yearly cruises. Both things seem like no-brainers. But if Chris was stupid enough to allow Kate to go on those cruises for 10 years I guess he got what he deserved - a slut for a wife. Given your epilogue I will be interested to see where you go with part two. Exposing her STD to the school board seems like a given and I think it likely his daughters would be the ones to spill the beans. We'll see.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you for the chapter 2

most writers lead with the story heavy up front and it short at the end.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story, Mr. Guy. Thanks for sharing it.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Very good

I gave 5 stars instead of 3 because you are completing the story. I know this is only a story but can't understand how this could have happened in a loving relationship. They seemed perfect together with a lovely family. Why did he let her continue to go on these cruises without checking on what she was up to? How could she have become such a devious person? She knew how he felt about fidelity and must have thought about what would happen if he found out. Did she go on the first cruise knowing she was going to cheat or was she drunk or high on drugs and her sisters led her down that path? It would add to the story to find out just who she really was and why she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yes a second chapter does sound good

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Good story, but I don't get why he waited so long to get a divorce. He took a very strong stance with the wife about going on a cruise with her slut sisters... then did nothing for 9 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Sisters' Vacation idea is too much

Thank you for the story, but it makes no sense that Chris never checked up on his wife's behavior during her trips with her divorced slut sibs. Based on what Kate said about the risk of her having passed gonorrhea to Chris, he had never become comfortable with her going on these annual excursions. Her disregard for his reasonable and well explained concerns was indicative of the disrespect for him and their marraige that would logically lead to adultery.

I would have expected him to arrange surveillance during the first trip for sure. He had plenty of notice and many of the staff on cruise ships are happy to increase their income by working with a private detective. The vast majority of stewards and wait staff are not planning a career with the cruise line so the unlikely possibility of them losing their job is no great threat. There are detectives booked on essentially every cruise who accept referrals from agencies all over the world. Its a thriving business on the ships departing from Miami and I assume all other ports as well.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
I think a DNA test needs to be done...

... on the youngest child - after all she was slutting about at the time.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Honestly, i dont feel bad for chris

He was fucking married women. I would say the chickens came home to roost. Karma baby. He also is incredibly stupid. I would have had a pi on her the first time.

So yeah, i really don't think kate suffered too little. I think they both got what they deserve. The real victims are the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for Chapt 2

Will read immediately.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 4 years ago
Great

Great story and well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The time lapses make this a bit messy. He talks about his ‘Mr Mom’ lifestyle during a period where his wife was slutting around, jumps back to when she started her cheater cruises, yet he just permitted her annual cheating for ten years? He suspected it but only did anything after extremely coincidental confirmation? Furthermore, given the timing and ages, is the youngest child even his?

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Five

Because of the promise of chapter 2. Thank you for a great read.

FightingTardFightingTardover 4 years ago
Very Rushed Ending

You took your time building up a great tale, but then wooosh you rushed to the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward

To next chapter . Found this story among the best in the past weeks . Lots of cucky writers posting their dribble lately

5stars so far pal

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story. 5*****

This really caught my attention: "It was only one week a year Chris. Kate has a stressful job and she lets loose, while we're away. It isn't a big deal." I guess that's how some people rationalize their dishonesty. Good job!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Hard to feel the least bit sorry for this MC...

I mean, he knowingly fucked married women in his young age (don't care that he was still a teen - he was still an adult, and knew better.)

Plus, he wifed the youngest sister of two broads he knew full well to be unfaithful sluts - I mean, what did he actually expect, especially given all the opportunities she would have during her annual trip?

So yeah... Karma, Chris. You fully deserved what happened to you.

Not that Kate and her sis do not deserved a bigger retaliation over their actions than a simple divorce, though. So 'am looking forward for part 2. Still, this is a clear example as to why BTB stories have problems working when the MC in them isn't close to perfect - it may seems harsh to judge Chris like I do here based on his past actions, given he was basically a great partner to his wife throughout their relation, but I believe that some balance should remain, in the universe. So it's more than fair, in my book, that what he did to some clueless husbands what done, later on, to him, the now clueless husband. More than fair.

Nice story overall, though. Will be waiting for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad You're Not Ending It There

Perhaps it's not too late to ask for an explanation of the wife's determination to cheat, she seemed (according to him) to have a great life. Perhaps a clue to the answer lies in his very immature behavior at the Valentines dinner and afterwards. This catastrophe could have been averted then with a bit more maturity on his part. Pity he passed up the opportunity to go to college and grow up emotionally before starting work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very uneven

Not sure what to make of this one. He calls his wife a slut and a crap person but he was happy to sleep with married women and didn't care about the husband's. And the wife was very one dimensional, why did she cheat, does she love him, does she regret what she did? I look forward to chapter 2, hopefully to answer some of these questions.

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Odd...

Three years into their marriage, she goes off with her sisters on their fuck cruise and he is totally against it, saying if he finds out if she was up to no good, etc., etc., he would divorce her. Clearly a very angry husband.

We don't hear too much about the after effects when she returns. A cheating wife would certainly display some odd signs if she had a wonderful fucking time while on the cruise. I guess this wife was very good. Further, and especially after the serious disagreement over her going on the cruise, with all her late nights and trips for her job, I would suspect that she was having it off with other men.

So finally after umpteen years he hears from the horse's mouth. Very odd that over the years he suspected nothing!!! Most husbands would start to become anxious sooner rather than later about all her absences and trips and ask to minimize them. It wasn't as though she was the bread winner and their lives depended on her continuing her employment.

Too many holes in this story. But still worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hypocrite

The MC is a hypocrite, “One of the sexiest and kinkiest things I ever experienced was when both girls were kneeling in front of me and together were holding my cock with their left hand. Two ring fingers, with engagement and wedding rings were sliding along my thick shaft.”

My other issue is Kate early on despised her sisters slutiness yet in a few years does a 180 and tries to be even slutier.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Great read.

I really don't think a follow up is necessary, the story is fine.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Very good

Btb, self justification is usually the theme of a cheater. Take her down hard. 5

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
Runs in The Family

A slut is no different than a whore; some get paid by gifts from the guy(s); some just fuck for enjoyment, while a whore fucks for money and enjoyment, same is the description of any porn girls, who fuck for the money and getting followers to buy their films, and the pleasure(s). The porn girls = it's all about the money, after the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story....

..I am waiting for the end of it....thank you....

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

Really good story

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Nice tale however I was left in kind of a lurch. The flow varied from modeate to fast to jump ahead to that 9 year cruise leap. Great plot but the pieces felt disjointed. Still, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

IMHO - you have a very good story with a good ending. Anymore just for punishment of the wife will only detract from the whole story. I would recommend walking away from this now, remember the enemy of good is better. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why do writers who have clearly never run their own business ...

So frequently seem to think that once your business is successful, you can sit back and take it easy? Life isn’t like that. Show me a man (or woman) who runs a large busy business and find out how many hours he puts in a month. Obviously the answer would shock some people. I’ve ‘flipped’ houses and other property for forty years, and have a property portfolio that includes a golf course, numerous houses, shops and a holiday centre in three different countries, and despite ‘officially’ having retired ten years ago, I still put in (and love doing it) 40 to 50 hrs a week. Successful businessmen that do it just for the money and an easy life are as rare as hen’s teeth. Such is life. Pity as it was a good story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Chapter two

Absolutely ecstatic that there will be a chapter two! Of course she should be burned. Here’s the odd thing, how did she REALLY get there? Just living life she morphed into her sisters like it’s genetic? She HATED her sisters lifestyles. If she hated drugs that much, she’d be shooting heroin by the end of the story. lol. Not saying it can’t or didn’t happen, you just have to give us a little more than she had a stressful job and wanted to let loose for a week. Also not buying NINE YEARS of it either. Can’t say oh she didn’t cheat the first few trips, because even if that’s true, no one saves themselves for cheating just for one week a year, once they give in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Terribly Good

-Too little character development; what there is, is 2-dimensional

-Plot development is sparse and on a 5th grade reading level

-Dialogue is juvenile

-Very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I must be wierd

I understood the story from start to finish... and am impressed with the way you handled the e ding. The only revenge necessary is already implied, a life well lived. Any follow up will destroy the image of Karla, because a close relationship, as you indicated she has maintained with her mom Kate, will surely result in one of his wonderful daughters becoming a slut as well. That will ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He deserved a cheating wife.

He fucks married women but God forbid his wife fuck someone when she's married.

Why he didn't hire a PI for the trip is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Decent story, but I had a couple of issues with it. The nine year jump was a bit deflating. Also, while Kate is a cheating piece of shit, it's hard to feel much pity, as a reader, for her husband, who was basically getting his just desserts for fucking multiple married women, and getting off on seeing their wedding rings while he did it. He's right to divorce her, but I feel like this was a Burn the Bastard to the main character and a Burn the Bitch to the cheating wife at the same time. There was no one to cheer for.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 4 years ago

He’s just a sorry SOB for dividing his family. He is no saint.

While what she did is horrible it is not worthy of divorce. She really took nothing from him. He way over reacted. There should have been discussion and an attempt to put the marriage back together. That is what ,I’ve and families do.

This would have allowed us to have more of the story about what happened the previous nine years. Did this start on the first trip or there Tripp’s ago. Is the youngest his? So much left out to to be a SOB and destroy his family. He never gave any thought to how this would hurt his girls.

This action was not worthy of BTB and why does she need to be punished more? If he was a saint it might be different. He just proved what an asshole he is.

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
Chris has already achieved his best revenge

He's free of his marriage to a cheating wife and has custody of and a good relationship with his children.

It could be fun seeing Kate's life as a slut ex-wife spiral down the drain, but if that's going to happen it should be her own doing and not the result of anything that Chris causes to happen. His role from this point on should be limited to watching the train wreck from a distance and shielding the kids from any fallout.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Some background on the intermediate trips might be helpful

For example I would have expected him to have had her shadowed by a PI at least several times.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
It has some issues

I don't agree with others that his behavior at 19 meant his judgement of the wife was hypocritical,in that he was single,it was the sisters and the married women h slept with that were cheating. While maybe not moral, he owed nothing to the husband's or whatnot,the way the guys that slept w Kate were not responsible to him,the cheater is.

It raises questions,were the three sisters all sluts who needed strange? It is pretty apparent that Kate was going to cheat,likely the sisters constantly pressured her to have fun ( would make a good plot point in chapter2,about the background), the fact that she wanted to go on a cruise w her sisters when she despised their behavior originally says a lot,as well as her claim ',I am not planning to cheat'. She basically acted like a spoiled bitch who felt she had the right to go (and cheat),she acts like he was the stupid house husband while she did all the work.

The one plot point that frankly stunk and made him look like a shit was the way he did this in front of still relatively young kids,especially the youngest,that made him look like a total asshole,it was inappropriate and wrong.The youngest and the 11 yr old wouldn't understand,and the 13 yr old likely would freak out, kids don't handle well hearing about parents having sex (heck lot of adult kids get squicked is parents talk about their sexuality).

Be cool to have some more depth, hope it isn't just BTB, and please don't pull out the AIDS card,this isn't the 1980s and it is an outdated trope.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
aw man

u lost me when u had him fucking a married woman

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Ending seems rushed you bring the kids in for a huge family slut intervention. Things were chugging along nicely there for awhile. I think there is a bigger story here, Kate didn't just twitch her nose and become the slut of the seven seas, I think it would have been more tantalizing to read about her with her sisters and being worn down. The work she had to do to be a school admin is exhausting, I can imagine her wanting to get away but what doesn't ring true is that she insisted it be with her sisters and not her family. As a school admin I'm sure she had terrible hours and not a lot of time for the family. That tact might have been more fruitful in generating a longer more involved playout to the eventual infidelity. But stilla good read up to that point, I found it interesting reading about the business and the house flipping. Keep going and IMO don't limit yourself, you got wings, spread 'em!

Kinke64Kinke64over 4 years ago

Story sucked. I read on this site for relaxation and relief. I don’t want to think about a family being torn up

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol

sounds like karma to me. maybe he souldnt have been fucking married women. and maybe not put in an epilogue if ur going to write part 2

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Bring on chapter two, you're set it up very well. Burn this cheating bitch and her whore sisters to a cinder. Looks like the father in law knew what was coming when he suggested the pre nup. Maybe their mother was the same kind of slut as her daughters. The up all the loose ends in two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a year to the day

Did you forget?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

Excellent,,, myself, mr Filch and Mrs Norris the cat are looking forward to the punishment!

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
That was

That was a really good chapter about the three slut sisters. Some questions. Did the FIL know what Kate was like and suggest the prenup? Are Jan and Mickie's husbands aware that they are going on sex cruises? How long do I have to wait for chapter two?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
It was entertaining

But pretty huge holes.

It was pretty obvious he should have had her followed each year.

It started good though.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
So your rich but too stupid to put a private investigator on the first ship ?

Give me a break any man would have had her watched your a cuckold! You knew she was going to cheat and you let it go on for 9years ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It could go either way.

Well done. It's a great stand-alone story as is. If you do finish the second chapter RE: her comeuppance, it'll provide closure to those who go for that sort of thing. Again, well done.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 4 years ago

2* Minimal grammar errors but overall kind of dumb. He KNOWS his wife will be cheating on him on these cruises. 9 cruises occur and not once did he do anything about it such as spying? Seriously? This so implausible I'm surprised you and your editor didn't catch this bull in a China shop mistake. I call b.s. on this story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
When you kick them to the curb

You don’t need to push them into the traffic. He came out of the marriage way better than she...and he can fuck the sisters

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Strangely enough

I agree with most of the comments. Especially the PI question the very first trip. WTF? It's not like he couldn't afford it.

There's an old saying, "Marry not the only fair maid in the village." I would adapt that to, marry not a sister of sluts even if she proclaims herself not a slut.

As to deserving it for fucking married women when he was young, I'll buy that to an extent, but who among us hasn't done regrettable things in his youth? Thankfully there was no social media when I was growing up.

Anon...running your own business. You're doing it wrong. You don't own any businesses. You own your own job/s. Which is a great thing. If you own a business you can leave for a year and do nothing but check the reports every month. For instance, a 200 door apartment complex can be handled by a mgt company after you have the complex stabilized or if you buy a stabilized apt to begin with.

MBG, I'm sure you're right. What's your wife's cell number?

Enjoyed the read. Thanks!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Quite enjoyable.

Sad tale of woe, but that whole family of sisters were bad news. The husband was pretty smart at real estate, flipping houses, taking care and providing for his family.

Not only that, he DIDN'T have a blind spot when it came to the potential infidelity of his wife while vacationing with her sisters. He had his eye on the ball the entire time.

But a guy that clever should have had a gut feelings before he married his wife of the potential of marrying into a family of women like that. I can only surmise that he was blinded by his love for her.

The Style Guy is one of several authors that I enjoy following and look forward seeing post new stories. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 4 years ago
You pompus ass

This is a site for erotica. This is not a place for moralistic ideas.

Get off your puritanical pulpit and stop pontificating.

AethurAethurover 4 years ago
Like others have stated...

The biggest hole is that he didn't investigate his wife on these cruises. He knew from the beginning what would happen. The wife said she didn't 'plan' for anything to happen, and that a 'drunken mistake' isn't divorce-worthy. For a guy as smart as he is, those were HUGE red flags. Yet he didn't do anything about it.

I rounded up on my score, but that gaping hole nearly cost you a star. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow. This was dumb.

Wait a minute. The guy gladly bangs married women, but is such a control freak that he won't let his wife go on a cruise? Small wonder she wound up banging other guys.

I'm sure the author thinks he's created a sympathetic character, but in truth the guy is a complete a-hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAS THE SAME OBVIOUS......

insight into this story. Chris has the financial wherewithal and the family dynamics to suspect what his slut wife was going to do so why wasn't there a 4 man surveillance team following her every move on the first trip? He had weeks to set things in motion. Considering that 9 years flew by and the story didn't evolve any during that very short bit of narrative, the author could have written about the investigation and exposure of the cheating cunt. By saying she went on 9 cruises makes Chris seem a willing cuckold.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago

Other than the snarky remarks about my industry, it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The way you wrote it. He knew the sluts would involve there sister

So why wait 9 years to overhear a conversation to start a action. Why didn’t he start by year 2. Hire a private eye on the ship and end all this crap years earlier

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

For what it's worth, after the first trip, I don't think he cared. The story said that she spent months getting him back in bed after her trips, maybe he was just waiting till he had proof positive like an STD. One would think she would have gotten the hint why he wouldn't touch her.

Two years ago, after Mom came home from her cruise, she was sitting right here with Aunt Jan and Aunt Mickie. We were upstairs in Kara's bedroom. I heard Mom, Aunt Jan and Aunt Mickie talking through the vents. The laughed and bragged about who had the most sex on the cruise. They described some really gross things that I remember word for word, but I don't want to repeat them.

I won't live with Mom after the divorce. I want to live with you! I think that said it all.

Looking forward to the follow up.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 4 years ago
As Mentioened Before,....Like others have stated...

As the had said she didn't 'plan' for anything to happen, and that a 'drunken mistake' isn't divorce-worthy.

After 9 cruises surely the swithched on, smart husband would have know she was being a slut for week. Wigth commets like that the warning signs were painted all over the walls !

The story was going well up till the 9 year sentane as this just turned out to be another cheating wife story. I was waiting for the twist that the wife was not going to be a slut or husband took a lover for week while she was away !

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
All too obvious

There is no suspense here. We go straight from A to the inevitable B. Where is C or D or X or Y? I hope your second chapter gives us some insight into the wife's stupidity. Simply inflicting more pain on her would be vindictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being college educated means a lot to people in the Blue Blood state of Connecticut

You brought up the importance of being college educated from both his and his in-laws perspective. I would have imagined as his wife continued her post graduate education and gained status she lost respect for her worker bee uneducated hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A total joke.

Why is it that every author who writes these pathetic BTB stories creates a husband who is some type of Superman? Always so smart, always successful, always the one who never does anything wrong? It's laughable. It's clear they are trying to compensate for their own failed relationships and trying to create a character who is everything they are not. The mere fact that they think these types of stories should be written for an erotic story site says just how messed up in the head they truly are. Sorry, but you get one star for this nonsense.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 4 years ago

My thinking is that Karla is the result of the first cruise.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
In the beginning

It has had the potenciale of a good and interesting story, but you switched to the same old crap as usual. And your note for chapter 2 to punish Kate much more is over the top. What do you want she does? Suicide? Shoot her?Be careful what you do to her. He did tthe same with the sisters and minimum 1 milf, how much damage has he created?

Excuse me but he is not likeably he wants to detroy Karlas connection to Kate?

Only a soziopath is doing this. So no stars for a boring tale.

How it is to go new paths?

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Kate blew up the marriage

I don't know if we are reading the same story but, for those that criticize the dad for involving the girls in the divorce remember that mom and her sisters already exposed themselves two years earlier when the girls overheard them bragging about their cruise affairs. Chris might not have been a good guy fucking married ladies when he was younger but, he wasn't married and he stayed faithful to Kate while married. Kate's disrespect for Chris might be related to his lack of higher education that seemed to be so important to both of their families. The timing of the third daughters birth does seem to fit with her first girls vacation and I suspect that his third daughter is not his biologically. Once Kate opened the gates to her cheating it seemed to escalate to frequent (my guess) unprotected sex and with the last conversation to the utter disrespect of her husband. Chris should expose his wife for the lying cheat she is and blow up her "respectable professional" image and show her for the cheating slut she has become. Full marks so far and looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Scwanze1

It's not only his youthful indiscretions. If he just didn't care and fucked whoever he could get because he was a dumb, immature teenager, it would still be karma to an extent but the fact that his favorite moment was seeing their wedding rings as they held his cock, that he specifically got off on cucking their husband's and disrespecting the marriages of guys he had no issue with is why he deserved exactly what he got. Young or not, he was a legal adult and a fucking dirtbag.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Let's see, her sisters are sluts; she KNOWS they're sluts; and she thinks it's a good idea for her to go on a cruise alone with them?

"I'm not planning on doing anything wrong!" - I believe she's not PLANNING on it. But in that environment, with her slut sisters, the risk is too great, an she should realize that. She even admits to the possibility of a "drunken mistake." How can she be so sure that a "drunken mistake" won't go to far?

Yes, as an educator, her lack of morals should be exposed.

We don't know at this point if she intended to cheat from the very first cruise, I'm sorry to say that from her attitude I think she did, or else she would have been more understanding of his feelings and not go, But even if her intentions were good, and even if her cheating didn't start on her 1st, 2nd or even 3rd cruise, his concerns about her cruising with her slut sisters were well founded.

I can excuse no PI on the first cruise, but when the next year's cruise came up I would have definitely had her watched.

@dragonmann72 - "We ease back into sex after a couple of weeks." WEEKS, not months.

@Flar1958 - He can expose her slutting to the community. Not a good look for an educator.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Liked it, except took forever to get to the purpose of the story, then it was over without anything happening. The first 2 pages wre a total waste of reading, and your writing. Could have been done in half a page. The half page on the actual exposure and divorce was short with absolutely no story and no character input. Cold, clinical and no emotion whatsoever. Even the kids barely raised a tear, although they knew about it already.

Overall you went the normal route so many take, make a big long deal of pre and post marriage, and near nothing of the divorce.

You should have just waited on uploading this until you finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it but too many disconnects

As many have noted, why was there no PI or other surveillance at any point? For a young guy keyed into property due diligence and, later, a detail oriented businessman, how does this simple concept evade him? Maybe not during the first cruise but surely by the time she gets to the 2nd or 3rd trip.

I also wondered about Karla's conception. According to the key dates, Karla was likely born 9 - 10 months after the 2nd cruise so she was either the result of Kate's infidelity during the cruise or the couple's post-cruise catch-up, however many weeks later. And that timing alone would seem to be enough to make someone already sensitized to the slutty sisters and their potential influence be at least somewhat curious-to-suspicious. Doing nothing in that situation would be truly clueless and inconsistent for this MC.

But getting all the way to cruise number 9 with no clue makes zero sense. Hopefully, Chapter 2 will shed some light on the MC's thought processes, background actions or other objectives.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Where is Mr Mom Chapter 2?

How much longer for chapter 2?

ragnarok1ragnarok1over 4 years ago
Hypocritical

He doesn't have a problem fucking married women. Seems like a douche.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
After my post

Some coward send an anonymos email. To say it clear i am looking for interesting plot and writing always the same old BTB or such is NOT interesting.

I m sorry but my english isnt good enough to write, so i read only.

To you style guy write something it isn t mainstream but maybe NEW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm!

Liked the story styleguy so thanks for your efforts and sharing them with us. Unfortunately I thought the main guy deserved what he got.

Either way please continue writing as I find your stories very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To the other responders

Ask yourself this question: at age 19 didn't you fuck anything within sight? If not you had a huge amount of issues to deal with, right? And they were married and single or going steady with someone. HMMM after we met our one and only did WE EVER DO ThOSE THINGS AGAIN? Hypcritical nope, an average person yes. So stop the sactimonious bullfucking shit.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

The time frames are screwed. On their 12th anniversary, Hubby mentions the five years since they were dating. The kids’ ages are awry in a similar fashion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
9 YEARS?!?!?!

It was clear she'd been fucking around from the start! What a maroon! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Only Question

Is with all of his money and resources since he was already suspicious why didn't he just have someone go on the cruises, record what she was doing and kick her to the curb the first time she screwed around? Signed: BTW

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 4 years ago
Husband is a Fucking Moron!

He knew right from when she 1st asked about or more like told him she was going on the cruise that she was a lying cheating Cunt. He is clearly a complete moron and deserved to be cheated on. Fuck she even gave him her excuse when they 1st talked about it by telling him you can't blame her for a drunken mistake. Which clearly means I'm fucking someone else and laughing at what a loser you are. 9 Fucking years, That's WTF Stupid!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Why 1 star got exactly what he sowed

He was cheating with sisters knew they were married

Rings on

Don't want to hear about 19 and fuck anything

Lot of us even in USMC kept hands etc off married women

Not all but those of us who believed in respect and honor of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF !

Knowing her sisters' tendencies he did not put surveillance on the slut Kate on her first cruise??! So she had nine years of fucking around on him and he did nothing to check up on her??! What a moron!! Still, 5*s for the writing.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
No explanation

I like the stories by The Style Gut, but would have liked them more if the author ever provided some background for the adultery. The Style Guy seems never to develop any characters or explanations, and it is a major failing.

In this case, the wife's actions make no sense. What is she missing in her life? There is no question of lack of esteem or unhappiness at home? Why is an intelligent person taking such a risK? Why is she sacrificing her marriage and family?

And, as others have asked, how could the husband not sent a PI on one of those cruises or otherwise investigated what happens on those cruises?

The missing elements make this an unsatisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsensical characterisation, needs a rewrite.

Why the hell would he let it go on for 9 years? Makes absolutely no sense, and is wildly out of character. He's been presented as a man who has a spine, and can be decisive, and someone who isn't exactly poor.

That kind of man would hire a PI to shadow his wife on the very first cruise, not wait 9 years and rely on randomly overhearing a conversation.

Please rewrite it.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Good story; always room for improvement, but I thought the plot was sound and I loved the "Take out the trash" line. Awesome!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Pretty decent leadup to the main event.. then POW

and the story drops off the table.... WTF????

All that leadup to 2 or 3 quick paragraphs of self-righteous bullshit.

What a letdown!

SEquel, really????

Maybe a better approach would be to give the current characters a bit more substance, remove the halo from the protagonist's ASS and put some sort of reality filter on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this was a good and classic...

'rules for thee, but not for me', by the soon-to-be ex-wife.

she tried to opine about faithfulness and exclusivity, only to break it herself.

if she 'wanted to cut-loose', she'd have been fair and offered to open their marriage up. but she did NOT want to share her husband with anyone. hell, she KNEW her sisters HAD fucked her husband and WOULD if given the chance.

so her fragile female ego can't handle that. so she tries to lie and manipulate him into a vow she feels above keeping herself. she's a a two time loser. she'll be pretty miserable without her thin veneer of being a good mother and a good wife. now she'll be known as the career driven slut, discarded by her husband and two of her daughters. AT BEST she has only one shot to re-marry without it failing. Her children are mostly grown up teens now. She's most likely in her late thirties or early fourties. Men wont see her as marriage material. Maybe dating material. And she can't exactly have her new man meet her daughters, they'd just warn the guy away. And he'll run away! And let's pretend she has even a SIGHT moral compass and got swept up in the taboo excitement of it all. Well, that excitement is GONE now. She'll come home to an empty house. And I doubt her husband is going to have a hard time moving on. He's been emotionally preparing for his divorce nine years ago. He'll move on very quickly. He's rich, still fertile, and his daughters love him. He'll easily re-marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a fine piece of writing

The plot is solid and the writing is first rate. Thank you

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Read it again

and I still like it. However, I keep wondering "Why did he marry her? She's awful!"

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I was halfway to the kitchen door when I answered, "The kind of husband who won't support this vacation in any way."

=================

The next nine years flew by

.

.

Nope - no way in hell I would have trusted her, I'd have paid to have her monitored on each cruise and he could have dumped that lying whore within a year or two

No one who needs to "relax" needs a week away from their spouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worthless story

Not erotic or enjoyable on any level

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago

He seemed like the kind of guy who would investigate before nine years were . He wasn't drop dead stupid before but with what he knew drop dead stupid doesn't begin to cover waiting nine years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

9years between the first cruise and riding out. No way. He could afford to hire someone on the first cruise.

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 3 years ago
An enjoyable story but.

Two things. A lot of other reviews have addressed the first, why the hell did he wait 9 years of her going on an annual cruise when he (rightly) didn't trust her. The he finds out practically by accident. If the discussion where Kate told her sisters about getting the STI had taken place anywhere else but the family home he would not have found out for at least another year. Dude needs to "trust but verify".

The second thing is that it annoys me that he was happy to have sex with other men's wives. Being "19 and horny" is not an excuse. A majority of people were 19 and horny once and didn't f*ck other people's spouses. OK I might wrong about that. I just googled to see if I could find some statistics and most of the statistics on cheating are mostly about the demographics of cheaters rather than the cheatees(?). So who knows maybe a vast majority of 19 year olds have slept with married people. Either way it's still wrong and a 19 year old should have the mental fortitude to turn down sex from a married person.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. This guy can write! Some of the stuff he comes up with is beyond entertaining. Selfishly, I want him to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cruising with her sisters

According to her, she wanted to take a cruise where she would mostly be by herself. Her sisters weren't going to have much spare time to spend with her. (It doesn't take much to pick up a man on a cruise, but picking WHITCH one(s) can involve a lot of audition time)

He should have checked on how many books she had taken with her to pass the time.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Should have hired a PI to follow her on the first cruise!!! Then dump her before 9 years of lies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hubby had it comig

After he had sex with the married sisters, he lost the right to complain about respecting marital vows. I see there is a part 2, I hope wifey shines a lot on his hypocrisy and he feels some pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect confrontation

with the slut. I've never seen better in LW. In fact, this is probably the best I've read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous