All Comments on 'Mr. Mom'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really don't feel bad for him. It's karma. He fucked a 42 year old married woman. He fucked the sisters. Honestly, he is just as much of an asshole

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Thank you for the next chapter - If I could site a flaw in your writing it is that you don't always bring an otherwise great story to a great conclusion. 5* and on to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously commenters?

For everyone shouting "karma" and "he deserved" it since he engaged in cheating with the sisters. Yes, he had sex with the sisters after they got married.. But as he pointed out he was a horny 19 year old who thought with his dick. He matured and became a better person. Its not his fault they cheated on their husband's constantly as they got divorces much later after he and Kate were together and they got caught cheating.

He was never once unfaithful to his wife even when they were just dating and basically begged her to not go on the cruise because he knew exactly what type of women her sisters were. She chose to go and had been fucking around for at least 9 years, disrespecting her loyal, loving husband and their daughters. If you think any of this is his fault you need to take a look inside and see why you don't like yourself. Great story Style Guy.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
No need for chapter 2

***

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so-so story, because he was already a cheater

At 9, let alone 19, I knew right from wrong. Karma's a bitch.

At 19, I did a lot of stupid shit. Fucking ONE married woman, let alone two, was not among them. There is a difference between being stupid, and being scum.

Nobody to like here.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Why would the father-in-law insist on a pre-nup for his daughter when she was marrying a man who was making all that money? There was no evidence that she brought a fortune into the marriage, while we were told at length how successful his real estate ventures were.

Her father's pre-nup suggestion probably cost her millions in the divorce and the reason for wanting it was never really justified. Nor was Kate's flip from hating how slutty her sisters were to emulating their behavior. Another Martian Slut Ray, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Martian Slut Ray

Strikes again.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

She was punished enough, she didn't murder anyone. She got her just desserts, but no chapter 2 please.Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entertaining story

But, for me, there was a GIANT hole in the story. He had a lot of money at his disposal. What kind of special idiot doesn't hire a PI to follow the slut sisters on their adventures? He could have saved himself a LOT of time, money and heartache by divorcing her years ago. And I would think it would be normal for him to want at least a little revenge. Not to file using adultery as the reason and telling all her family and friends that she and her sisters caused the divorce was just silly and unbelievable.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Ya I have to agree about the hole. He would have checked to see if she was cheating. Even in the context of the story red flags everywhere.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Strange.

It's strange to see such a good and well written plot

with holes every reader noticed.

Still, I enjoyed the read and give it 4 out of 5.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

I also agree to the hole ...i thought he was going to hire a P.I on the very 1st trip because everyone new what might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like everyone else, I would have had a PI on her from the first cruise. If the youngest turns out to be another mans, what if she needs to know his medical history? Not only a cheating slut, a thoughtless, heartless cheating slut, putting her kid a risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He happily slept with married women for years, this is what we call karma.

chris and his wife are both piles of shit,

he got what he deserved and its funny.

ZharKhanZharKhanabout 3 years ago

He was already the primary caregiver at the time of the first cruise. Should’ve divorced her then for blatant disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does this character turn into a moralist pontificator? Can a writer see what character he portrayed in the beginning when his character fucks older married women?

I think this is age old problem in LW - BTB writers always expose their own hypocrisy by making female characters stupid sluts and male character domineering moralists. Typical cliche of LW.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

wow all this animosity towards the hubby for doing whats morally right. should he have stayed with her cheating ass then?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

Three cheating cunts all got what they deserved. The cunt wife infected, and the sisters lonely whores. Fuck them all. On to chapter 2.

Five Stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

I read this story when it first came out. I don't why I didn't leave a comment,

Great story!

5

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

I was so hoping she wouldn't follow in her sister's footsteps. She seemed like a sensible woman at first but once she pushed to go on the first cruise their marriage was toast.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Dispassionate narrative with little emotion and lots of holes. Not one word about the time interval between Kaleigh's birth and Karla going to school. Did Kate take 7 or 8 years off? Did she take 6 months maternity leave or 2 weeks? Mr Mom would have had trouble getting even his 20-30 hrs of work in with 3 little girls. Simple logic:

1. Kate said her sisters were sluts.

2. Kate didn't want him dating her sisters even if she was NOT exclusive. Sounds like a slut with airs.

3. Kate insisting on going on the cruise with sisters proves she was an equal slut.

So Kate goes off on the cruise and continues to do so for 9 years and all he does is pout and turn down sex for 2 weeks. The story was beyond belief at that point.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I love it when the 'good' wife thinks she has the right for a 'fling' once in awhile. One and done in this one. Good story

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"The Style Guy" writes typical misogynist BTB garbage. A remotely intelligent person would see how hypocritical he and his characters are.

1. The main character cuckolds other men and yet he sermonizes when it happens to him.

2. "The Style Guy" writes pornographic garbage like "Matt's Wedding Week" where he apparently makes a moronic plot about married older women make a run for having sex during wedding reception, with the main character, apparently a fantasy of "The Style Guy" about himself. Yet this writer goes to write other idiotic stories where he moralizes and pontificates about marriage vows. Some blindness that is.

This is nothing strange. LW is full imbecile BTB writers that have rare interesting ideas but live in a perfect oxymoron of contradictory attitudes ... except for one - misogyny. No matter what they write there is always a common trait - hatred toward women that are always idiots, sluts, schemers, insane etc. These people and the attitudes they promote are the reason why so many women get killed by psychotic men, like the ones obsessed with writing misogynist BTB garbage on LW. Thank god most of them are obese elderly couch potatoes whose only connection with sex is by reading about it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Dark2donut is a whining child. More than that he/she/whatever likes to just comment drop without allowing contact. Now see, I don't allow anonymous folk to snipe me. I figure someone should at least make an effort to have an account even if they want to tell me that I should die.

This story is by no means misogynistic. There are TONS of stories on here like that. This wife was worthless but the husband didn't have her murdered, sold into sexual slavery, raped or any of the usual stuff saddletramp does. This is HARDLY women hating.

Rather what I think is the idiot below me is one of those types that was either an unrepentant cheater or a dude who can't get it up unless he watches his wife screw the 50th guy that year. To each their own. I don't particularly understand the cuckold crowd but I don't go out of my way to attack them. I know some anonymous folk and some idiot in North Carolina does but not everyone who hates cheating women are evil.

Yeah I took a shot at you, deal with it. You brought the fight. Move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Just goes to show, if you sleep with dogs you’re gonna get fleas. Or in this case, the clap. Going looking for “More Than Mr. Mom” now. Thanks for the story, Style Guy.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn is straight out of the BTB 'scorched earth' playbook. It started well with a backstory describing how the MC built his business and met his wife, but when she told him about the cruise with her 'slut' sisters the story went rapidly downhill turning into a misogynist rant. I agree with other reviewers that the MC is a first class hypocrite because he is happy to cuckold other men (the sister's husbands), but doesn't like it when the horns are put on him. One point skirted over in the story is the age of the third child - 8 years - and the wife has been going on the 'cuckold cruises' for 9 years. Does this mean that the third child was sired by a lover on the first cruise? I just wondered. This story could have been so much better. I would have had the wife having a long term affair in her school job, just leaving a few vague clues for the MC to get suspicious. 3 stars because the plot was not creative enough. PS: surely the wife knew that there were cameras in the kitchen?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and you might as well have not typed the first page about the MC's business, because it had little to do with the focus of the 3 slut sisters many bouts of pulling a sexual train on their 9 annual cruise vacations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slut wife Kate got off easily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Why

The fuck did he stay married to her for 9 years after she went on the first trip? A married person that insists on going on a vacation on their own, or with known cheaters, has only one reason to want to go. Only an idiot would allow them to go. When your wife, or husband, insists on going on vacation without you, you marriage is already dead.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Good story. He should have tossed after the first cruise

But still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointed that he would cuckold other men. Couldn’t believe he watched her go off with the slut sisters for nine years. Should have sent a PI on the very first cruise!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars with reservations. Our hero has no problem fucking "married MILFs" including his sisters-in-law. Apparently, he had no problems looking his brothers-in-law in the eye. So, he's a hypocrite! Also, he's stupid. There should have been a PI on the 1st cruise, and if necessary, every one thereafter. The youngest needs a DNA test. I truly hope the promised pt2 has a nuclear burn. This part had NO burn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He knew they were the sluttiest of sluts and his wife hung out with them drinking and partying. He would go nine years without doing some intensive investigating?

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I am confused she cheated for 9 years with the Slut Sisters. He made the whole song and dance about the first cruise and did nothing so basically he willingly was made a cuckold because of what the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Difference between accept and except! Page one.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I can't believe that that he stayed married to her for those 9 years of her cheating. She totally disrespected him by going on those cruised and of course, betrayed him. He knew she would slut around with her sisters and he put up with it. Doesn't make sense that it took 9 years to find out that the wife he was supposedly so proud of was the sluttiest of sluts.

It never should have gone past the first cruise.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Only 3 stars. I'missing some more feelings in the story. Everything is very calm.

If he felt this way, and knowing the sisters, why didn't he send a PI to join the cruise?

He hears the conversation by accident. Didn't he suspect before?

The daughters knew for two years, didn't say a thing to their dad and all they got was a smile and a hug? No lesson to learn here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC had the means to hire a PI when they went on the ship cruises. For 9 years all 3 were fucking away on the cruise yet he could have used his head and investigated the whores!! Funnily he's the primary caregiver yet the two ungrateful daughters didn't tell him about overhearing the motherand aunts!! Cunt MC should have had cameras and recorders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For 9yrs Mr Mom was Mr Cuck

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Was Kate always planning to cheat? Which trip did she cheat? I am always baffled by a character who turns switches direction so quickly like this. She was faithful until one of the trips. Obviously not the last trip but which one?

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved it. There are some good comments too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent work.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I can never understand wives/ mothers who behave like that. And risk breaking up there family

It seems to happen much more in the USA than here in Britain, but why do mothers want to work extortionate amount of hours, missing seeing their children grow up. I can understand it if money is tight, but he made that much money, she didn't ever need to work.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Quite a quick trip this one, sharp to the point

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I can't believe it went on for so long without him knowing. I also can't accept that he didn't hire a PI to follow them on their annual cruise.

And that the two daughters didn't act any differently towards their mother when they found out two years prior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He slept with a 43yo real estate agent married milf so getting cheated on is justice at its best, this beta bitch has no room to complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, Karma at its best. You decided to fuck some married sluts, and you are surprised their sister is fucking around on you? What goes around, comes around.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

On one hand, a LW story, it would deserve 5 stars, especially given the admission in the last paragraph.

On the other hand, the guy makes light of a very important point: yes, HE wanted to be married to non-slut. But he had absolutely zero problems fucking married women himself (not just the sisters but the MILF he proudly talks about at the beginning, and likely other RE agents). So, he is far more culpable and less innocent than a normal male whose wife cheats on him, and thus less deserving of good ending (which is not to say the soon ton be ex doesn't deserve full burnage).

AstronomalyAstronomalyover 1 year ago

Personally, I don’t think “karma” from when he was an impressionable young teen sleeping with women older than him carries over to when he has a healthy monogamous relationship with someone else.

I think the main thing bringing this down is quite the odd approach to chronology. Though I could go back and find out what the timeline of the plot is, it seems useless to do so in the face of such a standard, no stakes story.

All in all, this is a fundamentally boring story, there are no stakes, there is only a flanderization of a bitch wife, and I have got no fucking clue when things are happening. Maybe I’m just a moron, who knows. 2/5.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

2 stars - I really do not understand why the idiot husband did not initiate the divorce proceedings the day before the SLUT went on the first cruise - siting irreconcilable differences - just nine years sooner. Then the SLUT would have been served as she walked off the ship.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Drek. There were. No morals and much stupidity in evidence everywhere in this story. Even the kids were silent for years. One star worth of Drek voting here, author seems to delight in cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story, so well-written, a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
really

dude was an asshole and a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If they want to be sluts fine, there is no need to get married. Chris unfortunately appears to b a bit of an idiot, he suspected what was going to happen and then made no attempts to stop it ( I am pretty sure serving the slut to be would have at least slowed it down)or at least verify it was happening. Should have done so to protect himself at least. The sluts also appear stupid to a high level, why talk about their cruise anywhere Chris and the kids may be when the divorcees sluts have their own houses. Story was well written. As for a part 3 I think it may be interesting, perhaps you could go with a genetic predisposition to be a slut although considering their mum doesn’t have the problem maybe not.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

He was without morals, he got what he deserved when he married into that family. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story about a collection of scum, the plot line is usual BUT the hypocrisy on the part of the "wronged" husband is staggering, he knew his wife would be a dirty slut like her sisters, how? He fucked both of them, he brags about getting his sexual education from.... Drum roll... A married milf, no thought for her husband, and any consequences for him. The whole family is vermin, the husband being upset by his wife and sisters actions is like a tick reprimanding a louse for biting something. Perhaps the author might consider this in part two it would move the story on from being just another BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why wasn't he checking when knew situation?!! Had money for hiring help.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Great author, understands when the public wants justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder why he didnt have her tailed on her trip w/ a PI, hes obviously wealthy enuf to afford that, and he could have ended the marriage w/o waiting for 9 yrs. Im sure she cheated the 1st trip, she was preconditioned to when she told hubby a 1 time drunken mistake shldnt end the marriage, so she was already lining up her excuses and expecting to cheat. Why put up w/it for 9yrs, for the baby girls? why let her think she was smarter and putting one over on him? Was he just giving her enuf time to really slip up bad? His attitude was, shes gonna cheat, but ii cant figure out why he let her do so for so long. Question; why is it that cheating sluts are hit w/ the "martian slut ray"? If the book is right "men are from mars, women from venus, shldnt it be a "venusian slut ray" that turns normal all american bitches into cheating cunts? rk

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

2nd reading for me of this very enjoyable story.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Maybe he should have kicked her to the curb when she first went on the cruise. Wouldn't fit with the story, though. D

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

Give us a second part, and the Bear will give you5 stars. I like it, but also felt she got off too lightly. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story. I like your Style. Guy.

5 ⭐️s.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ACCEPT IS NOT EXCEPT...

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
Meh

Everybody’s an asshole in this story, except for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He was a clueless cuck for over 9 years.

Stupid bastard could have hired a PI for the ship cruise after the first time!!

He didn't burn the bitch or her sisters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Generous

Average as he knew she was going to cheat being with sisters. From the beginning. And didn't take appropriate measures

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He reaped what he sewed. He was a party to adultery with at least three different women and had the gall to spend time with the cuckolded husbands. He deserved to have it turn around on him.

It’s like the old joke “I’m in favor of monarchy -- as long as I’m the king.” Chris was in favor of marital betrayal as long as he wasn’t the injured party.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Count me among those who wonder why he didn't get a PI starting with the second cruise.

\

They've just had their ninth cruise, the girls heard them two years ago, so they've at LEAST been cheating for three years, and judging by what the girls heard, that 7th cruise was unlikely to be her first slut cruise.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Guy knew very well and let it go on fpr a decade, yuk.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sister sluts fucked around for a decade, yuk.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Girls trip is code for girls fucking around on vacation. If your girl goes on vacation without you its because shes fucking someone else, dont let the simps and sluts tell you otherwise.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Convenient

Convenient that both over heard talks were at Kate's and not at either of the two sisters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why the frick did it take him so many years to realize his wife was such a slut. I would have hired a PI to follow them on the cruise. She have him zero reason to trust her, and he knew he couldn't trust the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a pathetic cuck story. The husband allowed his wife to go on the yearly cruise with her sisters for nine years. Knowing perfectly well she was possibly cheating. He didn't hire a P I firm to find out anything and just let her keep going. Terrible storytelling, because absolutely no one would allow that to continue for so long.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cannot believe it took him nine years to figure out what she was doing. Yes ahe only cheated on the cruise one week a year but really, wouldn't he be hyper focused? Seems like a plot device so he gets the kids.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for not dragging this out for another 10,000 words as MC meets the woman of his dreams, romances her, and lives a great life while Kate lives in an appliance box behind the homeless shelter. More writers need to read Goldilocks and the Three Bears, focusing on the central theme of, "juuuust right." 5 stars.

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

4 stars but only because he put up with her outings for so long. I guess it's true that behind every beautiful woman is some guy who's tired of her shit. As far as I'm concerned that finished the story. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was a bit confused at first with the whole time frame and cheating thing at first. At first it sounded like the cruise happened almost a decade or so ago. I was like how the fuck does a bitch have an std for years and her husband not know? Then you clarified that it was an annual cruise. Probably should have led with that. Good story though. No crazy shit after the divorce. Not over the top. Best of all the dude never took her shit.

allyliterallyallyliterallyabout 2 months ago

Nicely laid out story. I was confused by the timeline though. This first cruise is around three years after marriage. That would make Kileigh 27 months old and Kara 11 months. Clean up the kitchen before you watch TV?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There are serious flaws in this story. Why would he allow her to continue to go on that stupid cruise again and again for years? He surely must have realized that she was cheating. You didn't make it appear as if he accepted her choice to go the first time, so why would he be okay the other times? Why didn't he ever go himself or have a PI follow them? He apparently has quite a bit of money if he's flipping 15+ houses a year, so that could have been a possibility as well.

The ending itself was, to put it simply, just "meh."

Overall, you could have taken this story further, but it just kind of petered out after the halfway mark.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous