Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't remember his name, but I tell him in a calm voice, 'Fuck you.' Yeah, he didn't like that much. Nobody talks to their boss that way. 'There are only two nurses on this floor. She has five times the patient load she should have. She also finished her twelve-hour shift and is in two hours into her second consecutive shift. I don't know about you, but I care about my patients.'

"I thought he was going to blow up, he turned red, but I continued, 'I am pretending to be a nurse, and do what she does, then I turn around and do my job. That nurse should not be here. That's not fair to her and sure as hell isn't fair to a patient. How would you feel if your wife was here? Is that the type of care you would want her to receive? I witnessed a young man visiting his mother and he was cleaning up her BM. What a great hospital we have here. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a long day ahead of me.' I turned and left him there.

"Well, it turns out the old man did have a heart. He rounded up all the residents, had a chat with the nurse, then sent the nurse to bed and the residents to see patients as nurses and not doctors. He then comes back and shakes my hand before leaving. Every resident hugged me or shook my hand before we finished a twelve-hour shift working as nurses. It was a humbling experience."

I look up to see my group, along with a large group of construction workers, a large group of locals, and several from the hospital, with Cara front and center. We all have a river of tears flowing down our cheeks.

I say out loud, "Yes, Ariel was a big part of my project. I told her that story, and she told me that soon when I asked, she would say yes."

I would have fallen to my knees, but Beth was there to hug and hold me. Soon, a large group of people are holding me up or just having a hand on me. The amount of love I felt is indescribable. I am overwhelmed and unable to move for a while.

As people let go, Beth is first to speak, "You sure are an interesting man. Come on, stud, let's check out these buildings."

The dorms were cool. You walk into a room, and it's like a small living room. Two small couches and a TV. Each bedroom had a full-sized bed, TV, and a desk to work on. Each bedroom had a second door that went to its own washroom opposite the front door. Effectively, each pair of rooms was a rectangle. They were simple but nice looking. Four hundred twenty rooms for 400 students, leaving room for guests, remodeling, or maintenance. There is a huge parking garage next door.

Walking into the faculty apartments was much different. More space, fewer walls, top of the line, everything. These are very nice places to live. Only the first two floors were done.

The last building is the most amazing. The first floor has a striking mosaic tile floor of cornfields and sunflowers. The two classrooms we saw looked like patient rooms in a doctor's office and a hospital. No drab cinderblock walls with thirty to two-hundred-fifty chairs.

I almost laugh. The same group that was outside listening to me cry is still following me through the tour of the three buildings. I would later find out that Jim invited them. My story was unexpected, but he wanted some people from each group to see what was built so they could tell everyone else.

In the basement of the school is an auditorium. Here, we watch a professional introduction for all incoming students. I almost left when they showed Ariel, and they gave a brief recount of our story. I then wanted to die when my picture was shown as a child and then the picture from my ID badge.

When we finish, it's back up to the cafeteria, and now they're in "restaurant mode" for dinner. There are two waitresses to get orders and serve the food. Dinner was delicious. I can't help but smile at Jim. These people are going to rave about dinner, and that news will rapidly get around.

After dinner, Jim goes on to explain that the auditorium will be a movie theatre for older movies. They are building a hotel and more shopping as well. The hardware store is expanding, a deli is going in, a fast-food place, an ice cream place, and there are several more in the works. It's so unreal.

After eating, we go and watch two movies, "The Princess Bride" and the original "Star Wars" movie.

The movies were an excellent way to end the day. Beth and I went back to my place. Everyone else went back to the local motel. We made plans to have breakfast tomorrow at 9:00 AM.

Chapter 16 -- Home

Beth and I walk back to my place together. I was glad to have her at my side today.

I ask, "I take it my decision has been made for me?"

Beth answers, "I have no idea what's going on with Cara. She made the decision not to come with. She was there, thought about her decision, and then announced that I should go. So, yes, I guess she did make your decision for you. I see you two staying good friends. She does like you more than anyone else. It may have been her not so much as passing on you as not forcing you to make the decision. That's what I can't answer. Did she sacrifice her love for us to be happy? I'm not sure.

"I suspect we will find out in time. We know she wants me to marry you. The question is, does she want me to share you still? Now that I won, do I want to share you? I knew I loved you; I knew that. Today, I learned that you are so much more complex and compassionate than I ever expected. The Libby story blew me away. It doesn't surprise me knowing you, but you actually did it. It tells me a lot about you."

Once inside the apartment, Beth never let go of my hand. She continues to pull me into the bedroom. Once there, my hands are slapped as I start to undress. Now that I have stopped, she slowly pulls her t-shirt up and over her head. She has a nice red and white lace bra. The zipper of her skirt goes down. No movement. She shimmies out of the skirt, causing it to fall to the floor. That reveals a matching red and white lace set of panties.

The red and white are vibrant enough to say these are brand new. Beth has an adorable look on her face like she shouldn't be here. She is, though, and her smile is lovely. She nudges the right bra strap until it falls off. Nudges on the opposite side quickly to even the look. Her fingers are working a front side clasp in the bra. Awesome!

The reveal is marvelous as both hands slowly peel away the bra and reveal her breasts. This is much better than a bra dropping forward. Her breasts have a slight upward curve up to the nipples, like a ski-jump. In a dark room, I had never noticed that before. How awesome.

I have a t-shirt on, and Beth makes quick work of that. She goes down to one knee and then two. From there, her hands pull down her tiny panties. She lifts each knee to pull out her panties, leaving her fully naked. She's perfect now. My shorts have an elastic waistband, making it easy to pull down my shorts from the bottom by my knees. Once they're passed my hips, they fall to the floor on their own.

My boxers are left, and she likes the bulge she finds. My boxers are tie-dye looking, and she finds this amusing. Well, I hope it's my boxers and not me. She uses her hands to stroke my cock through the material. In a flash, both hands come up, grab the elastic band, and quickly pull down to make my boxers disappear.

Tentatively, she moves her mouth forward and envelopes my cock, only to pull it all the way off. A hand comes up and strokes me from the head to my pubes.

While the hand is stroking me, Beth says softly, "My mom took me aside and asked if we were fucking yet. I was shocked; my mother NEVER uses the word fuck. Before I can answer, she tells me, I can assist, you know, like show you how. I gave her a loud 'MOTHER!' and she didn't back down one bit.

"I told her thank you, but we do fine together. Then my mom wants me to rate you on size and skill. I mean, what kind of mother wants to know that type of detail? I giggle as I tell her, seven, ten, twelve. Mom asks, 'Twelve?' I reply, 'Yeah, he blows the pants off anyone I've ever seen in person or in porn when it comes to eating pussy.

"I walk away from my speechless mother. It's so sad to know how bad your parents are at sex. I will embarrass the hell out of her by telling her every steamy detail of how I took you tonight."

She's taking me tonight. Interesting. I wonder where this goes.

She's done talking and has a better use for her mouth now. She plays sword swallower with my cock. For me, typically, blow jobs are a bit faster. Ariel used to get me off quickly, and I would last forever fucking her. Beth does it differently. She's taking her time sucking my cock. Every action is slower and more exaggerated.

Wow, she's in no rush. Ariel never loved sucking cock. She did it to make me happy, so I never forced it; she was just that type of woman. Beth loves sucking and handling a cock. She isn't looking at me. She is completely ignoring me! It's all about her big friend. She pulls off, then takes a hand to move it to the far right, so it touches him. She releases and squeals in joy as it wags back and forth like a metronome until it stops.

She sucks some more, then presses it to the left, releases, giggles, and then slurps the entire length as it stills. She can do this all day. However, she surprises me by stopping long before I'm ready to pop.

Only now does she look up at me, bite her lip, smile, and then stand up as she says to me, "I love pleasuring a cock. However, I love it more when you stick it in me. There are no known surgeries tomorrow, so we're going to have a fun evening. The night is still young, but it won't be when we finish.

She sits on the edge of the bed, lays back, and spreads her legs wide.

Beth looks exceedingly happy as she says, "I'd walk a mile for one of your smiles, and even further withwhat you can do with your tongue. I would not mind a pair of mind-shattering orgasms. Please stop at two, though. We have much more to do tonight."

Well, that's about as crystal clear as you can get. I know what she wants and how much. I've always wondered if I did too much. Ariel and Cara never complained. Two is a good number. I kneel and crawl closer to the bed. I can't be too close. I'm tall and need to lean forward. My tongue lands on her vulva.

In a deep husky voice, Beth says, "I love what you do to me. No man has ever done this, and you are truly amazing. I'm going to say thank you now because when you finish, I won't be able to speak."

I have my tongue moving in a quick flutter motion as I set my tongue on her skin. She is warm tonight. Even warmer than usual for her. Immediately, she became ticklish with my technique. My hands hold her hips, but she moves too much. She's shifting between laughing and giggling as I continue circling her pussy.

I'm staying only on the outer parts. I ignore the inner lips, clit, hole, and brighter pink areas. I'm sticking to her mons, vulva, lips, and taint. I'm not using suction, pressure, or drawing lines. I'm just fluttering my tongue. It takes a lot of work to do that for a while, and my tongue is worn out. I haven't even given her one orgasm yet.

When the quick flutter is done, I switch to a wide tongue lapping. I hit far more area, and I'm using more pressure. In no time at all, Beth explodes in a mass of movement. Even with me holding her hips, her body jerked, twisted, and fell into my arms. I'm holding this grown woman in my arms. Her back is arched, and she's curled up like a newborn.

The love I have for this woman just hit a new peak. She is so adorable right now that I take a picture, and it will hang, against her wishes, in my office. I will get a ton of comments on how she looks. Her arms covered her breasts; it was clean, you perverts.

I stand up and rock her until her eyes slowly open. I was expecting a big smile; however, she surprised me by sitting up and planting a quick kiss on my lips. I place her on the bed again for her second orgasm. This time, I'm entirely different.

I knock her clit a lot with my nose as my tongue is deep inside. I'm touching and poking all the bright pink skin with my tongue. I suck on lips and "edges" while licking or dragging my tongue with anything from a light trace to heavy pressure and everything in between. I go in a circle, jump across, and backtrack to keep her off balance and guessing. No way she knows what to expect if I don't.

I go off the deep end. I use my tongue and her pussy like a racetrack. I go around and around as fast as I can. Like a race, I bump into a few things along the way. I beat the hell out of her clit, and she exploded in a massive orgasm. Her breathing is heavy, and her heartbeat is racing far faster than I was. I guess she liked it.

I thought I might have a few minutes to stretch out and let my tongue rest. Nope. Beth is excited AND talking. How can she possibly do that? Granted, she isn't moving yet. Beth is flushed and having difficulty speaking because she is out of breath.

She still manages to get out, "Fuck you. You go slow and easy on me for a long time. It was awesome. Then you play what, racecar driver on me? That was a hell of a ride. You know I orgasmed. What you don't know is that almost immediately, I'm on edge and fighting hard to not orgasm so easily. That was hard. I loved it, but damn, that was a lot of work."

I get a dry towel to wipe off all the sweat. I have two extra towels because I feel we will need them. With effort, Beth sits up, rolls over, and then crawls into the center of the bed as she inches closer to the headboard. She fluffs both pillows and places them behind her, so she can see me better. She brings her heels closer to her body, forcing her knees to bend. Her legs widen in proportion to her smile. She knows my intentions and the pleasure she will receive from it.

I move into position without urgency. I know she will wait, and the longer I take, the more she anticipates our fun. I can see it in her face. She knows I'm not rushing this just for her. She's smirking now, knowing exactly what and why I am doing this. No complaints from her, not that I expected any.

Since I pull up at a slow pace, she sighs from the beautiful feeling as soon as I'm in. Now, I switch it up on her. Did she expect this too? Hmm. Anyways, I move to a much quicker pace than I typically use. No swaying or moving my body. No slow fucking. No, this isn't a 500-mile endurance race; I am performing like a dragster, zero to 250 in mere seconds. Ha, ha, I surprised Beth. Her eyes are wide open like we're on a rollercoaster that just went over the top, and now we're zooming down.

I'm slamming my body as fast as I can. This is all desire. There are no tricks or shortcuts without changing the distance. When you have a good length, you never want to use less. I may have to if I want another gear, but right now, this is fine. It's a mere two minutes before I find my desire to cum sneaking up on me.

Too bad for my cock; I know his games. I'm not letting anything sneak up on me. I'm controlling my body through sheer will. I love this feeling of quickly plowing a soaking wet pussy. The friction and feeling of the pussy are exquisite. I am in good control. I would like to say great, but I knew my need to cum was still moving. I slowed it using my control, but eventually, I will lose.

Well, so much for a good plan. I was holding my orgasm at bay. Beth lost her battle and screamed out her loss as every muscle in her body contracted; her eyes closed, and her fists held me tight. Internally, her pussy has locked down onto me to prevent any movement. My cock laughs at that as he spurts his cum deep into Beth.

She did win in that I can't pull out. My cock is stuck in place. That's fine with me; my cock continues to burst forth with his love juice, painting everything it can. I scream out my pleasure while falling to my side as I finish. Beth's leg is still on my side. As I collapse, Beth rolls to her side with me. Neither of us can move for a minute or so as we enjoy our pleasure.

I'm wiped out and need a few minutes before I can think of round two.

Beth recovers faster and asks me, "How do you feel about Cara?"

Danger! Danger! Danger Will Robinson. I picture that silly robot from the old 1960's TV show 'Lost In Space' in my mind. This might be a loaded question. Is Beth feeling jealous? This is an odd time to bring her up. I need to be cautious.

I stutter and then say, "Talk about a loaded question. I'm not going to put the noose around my own head, thank you."

Beth chuckles, "Oh, stop it. I just want to know if you're still mad at her."

Let's try honesty.

I take a deep breath, "I have always liked Cara, you, Kate, Tala, Camilla, and Pearls. You all have been sweet to me. Of the bunch, you and Cara have been the closest to me, right from the start. You two got mad at me; I never had a problem with either of you. When only you showed up, I was surprised, but I took it as either she still hated me or thought you loved me more than she did, if she did. I'm not sure. I don't know if she ever loved me. Did she?"

A pillow is thrown at me, "YES! She still loves you. She was mad at you and then didn't know how to stop. Funny, had I gone to her, she would have told me what to do. Yet with herself, she won't listen to herself. She knew one of us had to win. She loves you very much. She loves you enough to let you go."

I understand now.

I offer my understanding, "So. She's going to move in with us."

Beth has tears in her eyes, "You don't mind? People are going to talk. We're not going to be popular with many."

I am firm in my stance, "I still love her. I love you for your strength to come to find me. I also know that you two are very good friends. I understand there is nothing physical there, so no threesomes, but you will share me with your best friend. I will be making babies with two women. Right?"

Beth is all smiles, "I can only talk for me, but yes, I think the odds are outstanding that you will knock us both up."

I sit up and move to my knees, saying, "I will talk to her. I know you don't mind, but I think she needs to hear it from me and see it in my eyes that I do love her. I still have thirty minutes left on the first anniversary of my worst day ever. Will you marry me?"

Beth rockets off the bed, hit me high, and knocks me over onto my back, with her legs straddling me, "Yes. I would love to be Mrs. Beth Chapman."

Beth has a smile on her face, "You think there is any chance that we can get Cara and Terry together?"

I laugh out loud, "No. There is zero chance of that. She might be able to help him, but no, there is no way Cara is going for a guy like him. I think he might stay."

Beth's turn to laugh, "No way that conceited asshole stays here."

I convince her, "Most guys around here aren't very worldly. If he calms down, someone will want him. Once he sees what's happening here and the huge suite he can have, he'll want to stay. Dodge City is an hour away, and Wichita or Manhattan is only three hours away. The cafeteria should be good enough. He can always travel on his vacations."

Beth adds, "This is a small facility, and he gets to learn from you. I can see it."

I laugh at her, "He's been practicing for a few years. He has hundreds of surgeries and more experience than I do. I will be learning from him."

Beth isn't having any of that, "You have your own procedure, are changing views on stitching, and have your own school. Believe me, will be learning from you. That is why he will stay. He wants to be the best and won't be until he thinks he's better than you. Only then will he think of moving on. Where does he go? Who can push him harder?"

I relent, "OK, OK, I see your point."

I pull Beth to me, hold tight, and roll over so that Beth is on her back. I slip into the well-lubricated pussy slowly. I push myself up onto my hands and knees. Now I can slow fuck the hell out of Beth. She knows this speed and what I'm going to do.