Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this speed, Beth likes to talk ... too much.

Beth explains about Cara, "Cara loves this as much as I do."

I continue to push in and pull out slowly as I say, "I'm a one-woman guy. I can't string Cara along like that. She deserves better."

Beth truly loves the slow fucking, but she still feels the need to talk, "You don't get it. She loves you. Nobody else will interest you. I think I love you a tiny bit more. She is very close to me. Had she won, my life wouldn't be worth living."

I scoff at her, "Cara is the most well-balanced person I know."

Beth laughs at me, "Oh, how little you know. Who's the worst patient? A doctor. Who's the worst patient for a psychiatrist? A psychiatrist. She hears so many issues every day that it messes with her, and she knows what's going on!"

I put my foot down, "I am only marrying one woman."

Beth says, "Yup."

Beth then smiles bigger as she says, "... and Cara will live with us."

I feel myself speeding up from my anger rising.

I say, "I don't see it working out with her. She will want sex."

She looked at me like I had lost my mind, "Well, duh."

I continue to speed up, "Have you lost your mind? There is no way this works out. What will others think?"

Beth giggles at me, "Peter. My darling Peter. My uninformed Peter. For the last six months, we have been telling people we would do this."

I stopped momentarily to look at her like she had gone mad, "Have you lost your mind?"

Beth begs me, "No! Don't stop. Keep fucking me!"

I start fucking again. I am surprisingly close to cumming.

Beth continues talking, "Peter. We are the best of friends. We share things that we don't share with anyone else. Not my family, not my mom, not even you. Secretly, I believe she loves you as much as I do. She won't even admit that to herself. She played the good friend and let me win. How much do you love someone to do that? Sacrifice her love for you to make me happy."

I love my answer, "Fuck me."

Beth doesn't like my answer, "Oh, grow up. Most guys would be thrilled to have two women that love him."

I'm slamming hard and fast now, "That's not me."

Beth has a look of concern on her face, "I've told you what needs to happen. You have the final decision. You're as good as pulling the trigger, ending her life if you say no. It's on you."

Fuck me. No, this is Cara's work. If Beth is right, though, I would feel terrible. Maybe I toss them both aside and run away. Fuck! I can't do that. Too many people are relying on the school and me. I can't let Jim and Helen down.

Beth reasons with me, "Hey. I get it. You don't want to be shared. You want what you had before. You want what every other guy wants, a woman that loves him. In this case, Cara and I have been through a lot over the last several years."

She screams out her orgasms. I know this about her; she will have a smaller orgasm before the big one. Now that it's out of the way, we can work on an end to this. I speed up and then slow down. I speed up and then slowly, slow down.

Beth continues, "We survived grandparent deaths, one of her boyfriends died in a farm accident. I had a miscarriage. We've both been through a lot. We rely on each other to stay strong. Imagine having never met Ariel."

That's playing dirty.

Beth scolds me, "Oh, grow up. Everyone has conflicts in life. You hide them internally while Cara and I release our pain to each other. We're that Star Wars movie; we take each other's pain."

I should shoot her for that, "Star TREK! That was from Star Trek."

She is flippant, "Whatever. It was science fiction. I liked the part where he asks him, 'Why does God need a spaceship?' That was cool."

I add for fun, "Star Wars has the robots and Jedi, while Star Trek has Captain Kirk."

Beth continues with heavier breathing, "We will work out the sleeping arrangements. We had Jim make up the room layout for your suite. It's why that was shown."

I'm surprised, "Jim knows about this?"

She laughs at me, "Oh yes. Your parents as well. Helen told you she picked out the floor plan. They ALL know."

Nothing I can do.

Beth changes gears on me, "Your parents are moving out here."

I'm shocked, "What? How do you know? Dad's still working."

Beth snickers, "They'll head up the effort to keep the content up to date. Jim's giving them a travel tablet to do their job while traveling. In a motel room, on a flight, on a bus, anywhere they are, they will be working or doing something.

"Only grandchildren will slow them down. They missed out on so much with your son. They are NOT going to let that happen again. Their new house will have a children's nursery and playroom."

I move much faster, "That, I can understand. They were working and never saw my son much. Better watch out; they're likely to replace your pill with a placebo."

She smiles at me as she holds on tight, just managing to say, "They lose. I stopped taking the pill a month ago."

That was too much to take in. The thought of being bareback in a possibly fertile woman sent me hard over the edge. I feel my cum surging through my body as time slows down. In my mind, I see myself shooting fireworks into my beautiful future wife.

Beth feels fireworks going off in her pussy. It's like molten lava. Everything it touches burns and explodes with lightning bolts. Beth can't handle that much energy and excitement. Her orgasm slaps her on the side of the head and knocks her silly. Her eyes close, and her body shuts down. Only joy and her deep breathing remain. Everything else ceases to exist.

BAM! The second shot of lava and electricity hit me! Beth believes she's not going to survive five shots of cum! She almost goes black after the sixth and final shock. Her body bounced. Peter fell onto the bed.

I have just fallen to my side, completely winded. I hear Beth taking deep breaths.

+++++

"GET UP, YOU LAZY BUMS!!!"

What?

Cara yells, "I said get up. Move. Breakfast starts in twenty minutes, and it takes ten to get there. SPEED SHOWER!"

Cara's pulling on my arm. I pull on Beth's arm. Shit, I'm naked. I try to cover myself with my hands.

Cara laughs, "PETER! Stop. IF you could hide behind your hands, neither of us would be here. I've seen you naked enough; this is nothing new. GO SHOWER! GO! GO! GO!"

We barely got wet before we were done. Cara has clothes out for both of us. She helps Beth with her bra and has my shirt ready to go over my head. She has both of our socks and shoes ready when we sit on the bed.

Beth praises her, "Best butler I've ever had."

She got her nipple pinched for her comment, but they both laughed.

We rush to breakfast, and ... we're the first ones there. We look at Cara with a stern look.

Cara shrugs her shoulders, "We're five minutes late."

It took twenty minutes for everyone else to show up.

When everyone arrived, I spoke up, "Excuse me, everyone, but I have a few words to say before we enjoy our breakfast and then return home or to work."

Nobody can believe I'm addressing a crowd.

I start with a half laugh and then, "Yeah. I know. It's weird addressing a crowd. In the next several years, I suspect I will be doing more of this. I wanted to thank my parents for being them and raising me the way they did. I want to thank Steve and Marcy for raising the most amazing woman I've ever met. I want to thank Jim and Helen for helping me realize my dreams and stopping me from doing something stupid. OK, you all did that.

"I want to thank Cara for loving me and saving me from my demons. I came here a mess, and she hasn't quite fixed me but made me a better man. I also wanted to thank my former boss, Camilla, for her help in my darkest times and my other former boss and fiancé, Beth. She's made life worth living again. And lastly ..."

Mom shouts out, "STOP RIGHT THERE, PET-TER!! What did you call Beth?"

I grin as I say, "My former boss."

Mom continues, "AND ..."

I hug Beth, kiss her square on the lips, and say loud enough, "My fiancé. I kind of asked her to marry me."

Before everyone goes nuts, Beth shouts out, "WAIT! Cara. I know you love him too. He's right. You've helped him tremendously. We will never share him in a three-way; I love you, but not like that. If you like, I will share him with you. We both love you very much and want you to be part of our lives and make babies with us."

Everyone held their breath while Cara stood motionless, thinking.

Her mother finally breaks the silence, "Cara, baby. Do you love him?"

Cara has tears running down her face, but she's nodding her head yes.

Marcy embraces her daughter, "I will admit, it's not what I expected, but we will all support you. You won't have a ring or a piece of paper; otherwise, it's not that different. You will have a great family and extra help. Every married woman here will tell you, it's damn hard training a man."

I hug Cara, "You will get a ring as well. Others will call it a friendship ring. We all will know better."

Cara tries to crush the life out of me.

Jim calls out, "Let's eat!"

Helen grabs my hand to stop me; she holds me and hugs me.

Helen tells me, "You are still my hero. If anything ever happens to Jim, your women better watch out. Peter, you're a good man; I'm glad you accepted both. We would have lost Cara. If you ever want anything, just let me know. The hospital's getting a new OR and another floor. With more people, you need a bigger hospital."

She releases me, and we have breakfast.

Epilogue

It's mid-summer a year later. We just got the test results back. There is a ton of data. The IT people have had it for a while and cross-referenced classes using my system versus classes that didn't. There was a clear thirteen point three seven percent increase when students used my system. Nationally, we kick ass against other schools that did not use my system. Thirty-seven schools used my system to try and save money.

When it came to nursing students, we were eighteen point seventy-seven percent, better than average. If I wasn't sitting, I would have collapsed on the floor. Based on surveys throughout the year, we knew that they loved my system for both nursing and other classes. I expected about a five percent difference. This is incredible.

My phone rings, it's Jim, "Hello buddy. I take it you saw the stats."

Jim is excited in his voice, "They blew me away. My PR staff is being slammed by every news agency, wanting to know more about your system."

I correct him, "OUR system."

Jim lectures me, "It was your idea. All I did was throw resources at it. They had it easy because it was functioning, and you had the processes worked out for doing the updates. Did you see the scores we got for 'Current content?' It's a perfect 100. Congrats. Sorry, but I need to run. ABC is on the phone. Bye."

This sounds like the last year has been perfect. It's been anything but. These are men and women from unprivileged families. We've had to have health, diet, and money focus groups to help our students integrate into middle-class society. Not all students adjusted. Some were sent home. Houses are locked now. Now that we know, we're starting orientation as early as possible to get them the help they need.

The ones that want an opportunity are getting a great start in life.

+++++

Three years later, my speech to our first graduating class includes, "We've given you a great start. You have the knowledge and tools to thrive. It's still up to you to accomplish your goals. You have every opportunity to have an awesome life. You have a forever account with us for email and to use the system to stay up to date and we hope you share your experience with others in the group chats and forums. I hope you pass on your experience and ask for help when you need it. Congratulations, and have a healthy and happy life. CHEERS!"

My shout met with a small stadium of similar screams. It was deafening.

A year later, I added to my speech, "You will be highly sought after. The previous graduates showed their skills. Graduating from here means something. Use your knowledge and enjoy life."

We are five years removed from our first class. I have had three boys from Beth and two girls from Cara. They love it when Jim and Helen bring their twins (a boy and a girl) over to see us. With three great salaries and one home, we share our wealth with the grandparents. Steve and Marcy were good friends with mom and dad, so they moved out here next to them. We help all of them, Beth's and Cara's parents as well. Together, all four couples go on vacations together and love it.

Pearls, Kate, and Tala all did get married. Pearls left with a construction worker. Kate married a doctor, and Tala married another (male) nurse. Kate and Tala each have a girl.

We did get Terry to calm down so that he isn't so arrogant. He did learn my procedure and then went back to Chicago. A year later and he comes back and ends up marrying a biller. Terry and I are good friends and have quite a reputation. In fact, lots of rich people fly out to see us for all kinds of operations, keeping both of us busy.

I had issues with Cara and Beth complaining because they weren't getting enough sex. Being the intelligent guy I am, I give them hard fast fucking. The hard fucking makes them more than willing to pass for a night or two. The frequency slowed down once I found out that's what they wanted and were manipulating me. So much for me being the smart guy. We settled into an alternating night rotation, and everyone was happy.

Life really is good. I still miss my Ariel. I get teary-eyed every so often when something reminds me of her. One of my seven is usually close by, and it passes. It's bedtime, and I have five monsters to put to bed. What the hell was I thinking about having five children in diapers at the same time. Yikes, I know that smell.

I yell out, "Beth, honey, Jimmy, would you put him to bed."

Without even seeing him, Beth yells back, "Change him first."

I'm never going to win.

The end.