All Comments on 'Mr. Stewart's New Steam Room'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Burning hot!

Thanks for an arousing and vivid narrative of a virgin experience in the steam room! Keep the story cumming! Loved the excitement and the stiffening response!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Part One of a series?

Look forward to many more rent boy experiences from Dan & Nathan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Nothing is better than opening up 18 year old virgin boi cunt. I also enjoy being second or third in when this new pussy is still hot and tight but well lubed with a few loads of cum.

Nathan now needs to be doubled a few times during the night.. And then he can wake in the morning to a bunch of morning piss hard on's and get opened up again.

The making of boi whore!

1955NL1955NLover 3 years ago
Hard and wet

Thuis storry made me hard and wet with pre-cum

CorjixCorjixover 3 years ago
Hot and Wet

Oh, to be eighteen again! That 'steam room' might not have been hot and wet....but the inside of my briefs sure are. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

Excellent story of a 'first-time' rent-boy getting well and truly broken in. Triple fucking, 1 a big black bull dick...what could be a better introduction to his new career?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...