Mr. Supervisor

Story Info
Supervisor is curious to see what goes on in the stairwell.
1.9k words
4.56
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want him.

I'm positive he knows it too.

There's no other way that I can articulate it. Every time I see him and his crooked dorky smile my pussy clenches. I imagine what his lovely, thick, luxurious beard would smell like after I was done sitting on his face. I want to find an excuse to touch it. Run my fingers through it. Grab it. Force his head down down down...

I shake my head to clear it and focus on what he is saying to me. Something about work. I think.

I nod that I'll take care of it and he turns to leave. I glance down at his little ass and grin. I've never particularly had a type but the gangly dorky Puerto Rican ones always fucking get me horny. I love to watch him watching me in my periphery. He always jokes that he can't help but think of nasty songs when he's around me and I know he wants to see what my body looks like under these scrubs.

And fuck do I want to let him see it. I want to meet him in the break room bathroom and suck his dick until he explodes all over my face. I want to make him lose control and try to control his moaning while people are eating lunch. I want to show him my pussy and watch his mouth water. I want to see his beard dripping in my pussy juice. I want to watch his tongue lap me up like I am a piragua. I want...a lot of things.

But alas, I have work to do, time to put these fantasies aside for now.

-1 week later-

He paged me to his office. I haven't even changed into my scrubs yet, what could he possibly need this early? I walk over to his "office" which is basically a private cubicle in a quiet part of the hospital, and pop my head around the opening. "Hey there, I haven't clocked in yet is this urgent?"

"Not particularly," he said over his shoulder and then promptly turned back to his computer screen. He finished up his email and then turned to me. He gestured to the single chair in the cubicle and I sat.

"What's this about?" I ask calmly and cross my legs. I wore my short shorts to work and my toes are manicured and mustard yellow, they match my t-shirt and fingernails. The contrast against my dark skin brightens up his cubicle in a lovely way if I do say so myself. He takes it all in, seemingly appreciative, and then proceeds to talk.

"It seems I discovered your little hiding spot in the upper stairwell." His gaze didn't waver from mine as he said it, he almost looked as if he were challenging me to lie.

I leaned forward, knowing my breasts would strain against my shirt and grinned.

"Yes?"

He smirked, "You know it's against company policy-"

"To sit in an empty stairwell during my unpaid lunch break?" I raised one eyebrow and leaned back into the chair. Satisfied that I'm not actually in trouble, I uncross and recross my legs as I wait for his usually snarky response. This time he is speechless. I know full well that he is referring to the pillows and various bedding also up there in the unused stairwell but he can't bring himself to reprimand me for some odd reason.

His eyes travel from my face to my breasts, then down to my soft and smooth thighs. He pauses there for longer than professional and then finishes his appraisal by looking down at my pretty toes. His tan skin flushes darker and he licks his lips quickly.

He takes a deep breath and says "Nice color." I grinned and got up to leave, knowing his amber eyes are glued to my ass.

"Is that all?" I throw over my shoulder and he nods while turning back to his computer. I linger to watch him adjust himself in his chair and I smiled with satisfaction. Looks like I finally got under Mr. Supervisor's skin.

I grab my things from my locker and try not to immediately succumb to the need to play with myself in the restroom while I change. I have work to do, and no matter how good he smelled or how his eyes glazed over as he looked at my body, I am a professional...so anything naughty that takes place, will be done on the clock.

***************

5 pm rolls around and the hospital falls semi quiet. They page Mr. Supervisor less and less, and most of the upper management and staff have gone home. I make my way up to my hidden alcove in the stairwell and settle into my bedding.

When I am certain that all is quiet I put my hand into my scrub pants and gently rub my clit, picturing Mr. Supervisor's face between my legs. I bite my lip and sink into the pillow, gasping lightly when I hit my spots right, I am riding the waves of a nice silent orgasm when I hear the door to the stairwell open. I pause and wait for the footsteps to stop on the second floor like they usually do...but they don't.

The footsteps continue and I quietly begin to scramble to make it look like I just got up here but I see his head and I know it's too late. Fuck it. I leave my hand in my pants.

Mr. Supervisor rounds the corner and stands at the bottom of the stairs looking up toward my landing. My face flushes with heat as he looks down and sees my hand in between my wide open legs. He leans against the wall with his shoulder and folds his arms.

"Are you on the clock?"

"Yes."

"You know this is a write up don't you?" But he smiles and licks his lips.

"Is it? This looks to me more like a verbal warning." I opened my legs wider and lean forward. I remove my hand and place my elbow on my knee and my head into my open palm. "I promise it won't happen again...scouts honor." I cross my fingers and grin coyly down at him.

He is silent for a few seconds before he begins to ascend the stairs. I am also silent as I anticipate what's about to happen. He sits on the stairs just below the landing and says "Come here."

I scoot forward and he immediately grabs hold of my wrist and brings my fingers to his nose. He inhales the scent of my pussy and then puts my fingers in his mouth. My pussy surges with wetness and I moan quietly while he sucks on my fingers.

"You taste delicious," He growls huskily. He puts his other hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in roughly for a kiss. His lips are as soft as I imagined. I melt into a puddle under his kisses and arch my back as his lips travel the length of my neck. I grab the back of his head and grab a handful of his hair. We are silently groping each other and breathing hard when we hear the door open.

I take this opportunity to yank his dick out of his pants and I place my mouth over it. I look up at him with a mischievous glance and he shakes his head and mouths -No-and I smile with his dick in my mouth. I deep throat him as I hear the footsteps ascend. He grabs my head with one hand and covers his mouth with the other. I continue to suck his dick like a pro until the door shuts and I chuckle as I watch him fighting the urge to call out.

Then he grabbed me with a growl and shoved me back into the bedding. He yanked down my pants and panties and dove headfirst into my pussy. I feel his beard scraping against me and it takes everything in me not to cry out. I do however explode in his mouth and when I hear him slurping up every drop I cum again and again. I grip his hair and try to be as quiet as possible. When I finish he crawls back up to my face and kisses me. I feel my wetness in his beard and I lose my head. I push him down into the bedding and straddle him. I know I'm wet and open so I slip his dick into my pussy and bounce up and down on him.

He bites his lip and throws his head back. His hands lift my shirt and expose my breasts and he sits up with his eyes on them. He grabs both my breasts in his hands and gives my rock hard nipples all of his attention. I hear the door again and I ride him harder as a challenge. He grabs my ass hard with one hand and puts his other hand on my back and holds me to him tight. He wants to make sure whoever it is doesn't hear our bodies slapping together. But it's taking everything in him not to fuck me hard while another person is in the stairwell. His hands snake up my back to my shoulders and he waits until the person is gone before pounding me without restraint.

I gasp and wrap my arms around him. I put my hands under his scrub top and claw at his back, breathing hard and trying to keep quiet. I whisper into his ear "Fuck me harder...please." He breathes out the word -fuck- and I feel his dick get harder in my pussy. He props up his legs for leverage and fucks me with a vigor that catches me off guard. I bite my lip and throw my head back.

I feel him slowing down but I don't want to lose our momentum so I get off of him, turn around and bend over with my ass in the air. I hear him push out another -fuck-and he wastes no time entering me again. He pounds away at my pussy as I cum over and over on his dick. He grabs a hold of my braids and snaps my head back. "Is this what you wanted?" He whispers in my ear and I moan out "Yesss please don't stop."

I can tell he's getting close so I start throwing it back on him. I want him to explode in my pussy, I need to feel it. I reach back and push him backwards so I can ride him backwards. I look back and his eyes are closed and he's biting his lip. I can't help myself, I slap him and quiver with pleasure when I hear it echo through the otherwise empty stairwell. His eyes snap open and he grabs my waist hard. He's cumming in my pussy and I'm relishing in it. I grind down on his dick until he's empty.

I lay down next to him on the bedding and grin through my hard breaths.

"About fucking time."

He laughs and puts his dick away. "Get dressed, and you're right this is a verbal warning. If you don't meet me here tomorrow it's definitely a write up."

I pull my pants up, "Yes boss."