Mr Trussels Class Pt. 03

Story Info
Things escalate even further with Jenna's swim coach...
3.4k words
4.46
13.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Trussel released everyone from class when the time came. This was the second day in a row that he has taken advantage of me in plain view of my classmates and word was definitely starting to get around. Even throughout the rest of the day, I continued to get cat called and hooted and hollered at through the halls of every building on campus. I just tried to keep my head down and focus on getting to and from class as needed.

As the day drew closer to the end, I tried to do more focusing on my after-school activities. I had joined the school's swim team this year as a way to try and get a bit more involved, plus it always looks good on a job resume if you participated in some sort of group or club or team. I knew a couple of girls on the team, but had yet to make any strong friendships. It was still early in the year and there was still plenty of time to get to know the girls. But with the talk of the last couple of days floating around in everyone's' ears, I don't foresee many people stepping aside to get to know me right now.

That being said, I still tried to keep my head up. At the end of the day, I made my way to my lock to put all of my unneeded materials away and grab my duffle bag with my swimsuit, towel, and goggles. By now, most of the students were in other buildings or on their way home for the day. My last class was on the far east side of school and the aquatic center where we practiced was on the far west side. It was a bit of a hike, but I usually had enough time to put in my ear buds and get a couple of songs in to really get myself jazzed up for practice.

I made my way across campus and entered through the main doors of the aquatic center. I always loved walking into buildings with large pools, being hit with the smell of chlorine as you walked in. I continued through the main lobby and down the left hallway that led to the locker rooms. We all had our own assigned lockers so that we could make sure our stuff was secured. We weren't the only ones to use the center during the week. Occasionally there are swim classes for infants, as well as aerobics classes for retired people.

I didn't see anyone in the locker room yet as I placed my bag down onto the bench in front of my locker, opening it up, before reaching over and opening up my locker. Keeping my earbuds in, I began to change out of my street clothes and into my swim suit. I always felt a bit awkward, even in the women's locker room, changing in and out of our uniforms. They are a full one piece and in order to get in and out of them, unless you try to fumble with a large t-shirt to cover up, you basically have to get completely naked when changing in and out of them.

Looking around, I didn't really see anyone in the locker room, so I just decided to quickly change without covering up, slipping off my jeans, panties, my top and bra. I threw them into my locker and then grabbed my practice uniform, pulling it up my legs, over my hips, and throwing the straps around my shoulders. It fit fairly tight, but that's what was intended. The tighter the fit, the faster you are in the water. Once I had my uniform on, making sure to put my hair up into a tight ponytail, I grabbed my towel and goggles out of my bag, put the bag and earbuds into my locker and closed it up, and headed over to the showers to rinse off before heading out to the pool.

Setting my stuff down on another bench, I then stepped over to one of the metal showers and quickly turned it on, letting the warm water run over my hair, face, and body, allowing myself to relax a bit before shutting it off. I shook my arms a bit, letting the extra water fly off before grabbing my towel and goggles. I was a couple steps into my stride before I was stopped in my tracks.

Standing in the hallway to the pool was a 6-foot-tall white man. He wore a school branded grey t-shirt and a pair of thin athletic shorts that hugged him at the waist. He had shorter brown hair that looked like it had been tossed around recently with a matching mustache and goatee. He looked to be in his mid to late 40s and had some extra weight around his mid-section, most likely from drinking a bit heavily on the weekends. He went by the name Brandon, or Coach. He was our swimming instructor, but I also had him for my cardio class every Thursday.

"What are you doing here?" He inquired. "I sent everyone an email. Practice was cancelled today because they were doing maintenance on the filter.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I must have missed it." I say, feeling a little silly for missing it. "I've been a bit all over the place lately."

"Yea, I can imagine..." Coach said, taking a couple steps forward. I turned in place and walked side by side to him, heading back to my locker to change back into my normal clothes. I didn't really know him that well outside of what I've experienced this year on the team and in class. He seemed to keep to himself a lot. There were rumors that floated around about him perving on girls in the locker room when changing or that he went to other girls sporting events, like wrestling or competitive cheerleading, just to be around girls using their bodies for sports, none of which there was any proof of, but one can imagine...

We made our way back towards where my locker was as I set my towel and goggles down on the bench, noticing out of the corner of my eye that he was still there, standing a handful of feet away, leaning up against one of the pillars. I reach up and opened up my lock, but I did it slowly, wondering if he was going to get the hint any that I needed to change and that he could leave.

But he did no such thing.

Finally, I felt like I needed to say something to help usher him out the door. "So, I guess I will need to change..."

"You know, I ran into one of the professors earlier today...... Mr. Trussel." He said, almost as if just talking in normal conversation at first.

I nearly froze in place hearing his name. My muscles tensed as I stood there for a moment, staring into the back of my locker. "Oh? You did?" I was able to squeak out.

"Yea I did, He had some very interesting things to say about a girl in one of his classes with blonde hair... and a really nice ass... that's been performing sexual acts in front of the class." He said as I listened to him intently, intensely. I still remain frozen in place as he tells me this, still staring at the back of my locker as I remember the events from the last two days in my mind vividly.

As coach continues to talk, he slowly stands up from the pillar, taking a slow step or two towards me as he talks, looking at my body in my swimsuit suit, admiring the look of it on me. Tight, sleek, revealing enough to be arousing.

"So... does your family know yet?" He asked as he stood right behind me, off to my left a bit as he talked softly, yet confidently. I was still lost in the events from yesterday and today, remember them with extreme detail. Coach waited patiently, but figured I needed a little push, taking his right hand and playfully slapping my left cheek, feeling it in his hand for the first time. "Does your family know?" He asked again.

"N.... No. I don't think they do." I answer him back, shacking me a bit from my daze.

"That's good, we should probably keep it that way... wouldn't want them thinking poorly of their adorable daughter."

He stood behind me as he continued to talk to me. I could feel his eyes on my body, still covered in my tight swim suit. I could smell his musk in the air as I felt a sense of loneliness come over me, feeling the desire to be around more people where it might feel more comfortable, safer. But that wasn't really an option right now.

"You know, Jenna... I've been watching you for some time..." He began to say, lowering his head over my left shoulder, then slowly bringing it around to the right, almost as if he were looking me over as he spoke. "I've seen you come and go from these halls... not many friends to speak of... just going about your days.... And then you joined the swim team... as if to tease me further, putting yourself within reach while at the same time, dressing yourself in such a tight, revealing outfit... willingly... " he continued...

I could barely move. I was focused on his words, the words that made me nervous, the words that kept my mind racing as he continued to speak...

"And to have you changing in my locker rooms, to be completely naked under the same roof...And then I find out this morning that such a girl has been placed in such a helpless position...and she just takes what she is given.... Well, that is just too good to pass up anymore..."

His hands reaching up, slowly wrapping around my waist at first, feeling the tight fabric against his palms as he moved his hands around my body. I could feel him pulling himself in closer to me, his larger stomach pressing against my back as both hands wrapped to the front of me, both of them starting at my stomach and tracing upwards to my chest, cupping onto my breasts softly before giving them a firm squeeze.

"Oh my... those are quite lovely tits, aren't they, Jenna?" He asked as he squeezed them again. My face blushing heavily as I stood there, unable to move or get away, feeling nervous and almost afraid of what would happen if I did. He continued, "I asked you a question, Jenna. I expect an answer." Grabbing onto my breasts and squeezing a bit more firmly, almost coxing me to answer.

"Y...yessir." I managed to say lightly, almost gasping a bit under my breath. I closed my eyes a bit, my head tipping to the right, facing down the rest of the lockers as he continued to grope my chest. After a moment, his hands continued upward, finding the straps on both of my shoulders. He grabbed onto them with both hands and began to pull the tight fabric down over the sides of my shoulders, down my arms, exposing my body as it went. This time I gasped as I felt the only fabric keeping me safe from this perverted man being slowly ripped away from me, inch by inch.I could feel it as it slid down over my breasts, down my stomach, and over my hips as it finally fell to the floor, leaving me standing naked for this man.

"That's better. That's the girl I've been dying to see." He said, returning his hands to my waist, sliding them over my stomach and up my body again to my bare breasts, holding them, feeling them fill his adult sized hands, admiring how soft my skin feels in his possession. After a moment, letting his right hand fall down past my waist, finding its way down between my legs, pressing my legs apart a bit so his hand could cup me between my legs, feeling my innocent little pussy already anxious with shame.

"Has this little pussy been fucked once already today?" He asked, already knowing the answer, making me have to answer him, telling him about my shame.

"Y...yessir." I answer back reluctantly.

"And who was the luck boy to fuck such a pretty little thing?" Coach asked.

"Tyler McCaffrey" I responded.

"Oh wow, you should feel honored. A member of the football team lodged deep inside your pretty little body must have been quite the sight to see." He said as he continued to grope my breasts and rub against my lips at the same time, making me feel more and more like an object. "But then again, I'm sure seeing it on the end of my dick would be rather something as well."

As he finished that sentence, he released my left breast as his hand fell to his athletic shorts. He reached in and fished out his already hardening cock, stroking it for a moment with his hand still between my legs. He could tell that I was a bit sensitive after the last couple days, but that only increased the pleasure that he was experiencing as he teased my body with his fingers.

"Now, Jenna, you are going to do as I say. Understood?" He said as his cock became rock hard. "You are going to bend that sexy little ass over this bench right where you stand, your head in your locker." He said in a serious, dominant tone.

".... yessir...." I could barely say, hesitating, but doing as I'm told. I begin to slowly bend over at the waist, allowing my body to tip over, my hands holding onto the sides of the locker frame as my ass sticks out, clear as day for coach.

Coach took one step back to observe the naked ass that just presented itself in his locker room. He had dreamed of the day that he would see it in person, and it was as amazing as he imagined. He stepped forward and began to rub his cock against me, under neath my body, between my legs, allowing my juices to run all over his head. "Oh, fuck, that's nice." He said as he fully lubed up his cock.

Then, once he was ready, he began to push into me, using one hand to guide his cock, the other to hold onto my hip, holding me firmly so as to ease into my pussy. Despite having been fucked already once today, it was still a struggle for him to get fully into my tight pussy, but he made sure to get all the way in, holding his cock balls deep inside of me, enjoying just the feeling of my body basically hugging his cock.

"Oh fuck, that's a nice pussy you have, Jenna" he said, using both hands to hold my hips tightly against him. Looking down at his cock, which basically vanished below my ass cheeks, admiring the situation he was in. "Thank me for complimenting your pussy, Jenna." He said, giving my ass a firm slap, letting the spank resonate through my body.

I gasped aloud. He could hear it echo in my locker as I replied "Uhhh.... Thank you coach for complimenting....my pussy."

"Atta girl. Always remember to respond when being talked to by an elder of yours." He said, feeling his cock pulse inside of my body. "Now I want you to beg for me to fuck your young pussy, Jenna. Make me believe you." He said, spanking my ass again.

I whimpered yet again, feeling my knees shudder a bit at the thought of what's about to happen. "Please coach, please fuck my young pussy... please fuck it hard." I begged.

"Mmmm that's a good slut." He said. Without warning, sliding his cock almost all the way out and shoving it back into me, making my body take it as deep as the first time as he began to fuck me right there in the locker room. His hands pushing and pulling my body to and from his vigorously as he went. My body taking him and accepting his dick reluctantly, feeling him pressing into me, feeling the soreness return as this is the third time getting fucked in a 36-hour period.

Coach continued his pace as he fucked me hard, my body slapping against his, my breasts swinging below me, my ass slapping against his thighs as he drove his manhood deep inside of me. Then, he reached his hand up and grasped my ponytail, pulling it up towards him hard, bringing my head almost near his shoulder, allowing him to see my face from the side as he continued to fuck me.

"Mmmm, you like that don't you Jenna? You like a real man's cock taking what he wants?" He asked, almost whispering it aggressively into my ear.

"Uhhh... yessir... I do sir." I respond, answering his question. My gasps and moans echoing through the locker room, making their way out into the main hallway. Fingers crossed no one was around to hear it them....

He thrust into me again and again, his cock violating my body time and time again, and he loved every moment of it. Again, whispering into my ear "I love the way your ass slaps against me, Jenna. Ill bet looked amazing earlier as you rode Tyler's cock, your ass slapping against his body like it is on mine now. Tell me you like that I like your fat ass."

My face blushing, my moans becoming more and more continuous as he keeps fucking me at a steady pace, his stamina rather impressive if nothing else.

"Uhhh!... I like that you like my fat ass sir"

His hands reaching around and grabbing onto my breasts yet again, holding them in his hand as he continued to thrust into me. My ponytail bouncing playfully, my ass and thighs jiggling every time my body met his.

"I can do this all day, Jenna.... I could fuck you 'til the sun came up tomorrow.... I'm not going to stop until that adorable little pussy cums all over my manhood. Understand that, you little slut?" He said whispering it into my ear so closely that his nose brushed up against me, feeling his breath against me.

"Uhhh! I.... uuuu... understand... sssssir" I said, feeling my body tensing more and more, never having experienced such a hard and firm fucking for such a long period of time, my body aching as his cock thrusted into me time and time again, driving my body crazy. My knees buckling under me as he held my breasts. He loved to finally have them in his hands.

"That's it... be a good slut.... Cum on your coach's cock."

I couldn't hold it back any more. My eyes closed tightly; my hands instinctively covered his on my chest as my body finally started to climax. My mouth opening wide, my whimpering and moaning pausing for a moment as the only sound being made was the sound of our bodies clapping together over and over again as I came hard on his cock. He could feel my warm juices re-coat his cock while my pussy tightened up more. This just drove him wild.

"Mmmm that's such a good little slut.... Cum have on that dick. Tell your coach that you love his cock. Tell him that you love his cock deep inside of you." He said, pushing hard to climax as well.

I continued to ride my orgasm as I did as I was told. "I love your cock.... I love it deep inside of me sir! Oh my gosh.... Oh gosh!"

The head of his cock swelled and pulsed and couldn't hold back any longer, shooting his load deep inside of me as he came. His moans echoed through the locker room as he buried his cock into me, thrusting as deep as he could time and time again, filling me with his adult seed as we both climaxed together.

"Wholly fuck, you are such a slut, Jenna. Fucking blonde slut." He said as he finished shooting his loads into me. Both of us coming down off of our climaxes, coach clearly riding as high as can be, while the feeling of shame and guilt returned to me.

Coach held his cock inside of me for a moment or two after we were both done climaxing. He chuckled and gasped to catch his breath.

"I look forward to telling Mr. Trussel about this conquest..."