All Comments on 'Mrs. Anonymous'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done. To other commenters....

If you don't take the time to read it, STOP OFF. No one, NO ONE wants to hear what you have to say if you don't do the author the courtesy of actually reading their work.

On the story, it was interesting and fun but not exactly what makes me click. I appreciated the ending and thought it was fun. I actually have seen that sort of thing happen in real life when I worked in long term care. The wife thought that making him angry would actually cause him to wake up which is what happened. Two months in a coma after a motorcycle accident. She sat and told him outrageous stories of her deliberate infidelity including with the nurses and doctors, I actually played along as a nurse, we did a great lesbian "scene" for about twenty minutes while another nurse gave him a sponge bath. She was so desperately in love with him I would have actually done it if she had asked. We could see the brain wave pattern shift with every story, when he woke up he was in a rage! It was beautiful, we had to calm him down for hours. I am certain if she had told him nice stories about things they did, he would have slipped away, but she knew him and how to reach him. When he realized that all the "men" she supposedly had sex with like Harry Dick and Max Cummings were completely made up people who were dead he realized what was going on and fell for her like he had so many years before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smoking hot

Had my soldier standing at attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous- well done......

on the other hand is somebody forcing you to read the comments. One glance tells you if it's a negative one,so why bother reading. Let's face it, you read it, so you can bitch about it. Right? Authors put a story out for public review, expect a public review. End of discussion. Your outrage is not justified. I read the tags and decided this wasn't a story for me. So no comment on story, however I find the comments hilarious at best often more entertaining than 80% of the trash posted in loving wives.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
4 stars...but in retrospect it should be 5.

The start had me confused. After all, if you’re making love to another man, having feelings for him and being ignored by your husband, it’s only natural to leave one for the other.

It happens. It sucks but it’s life.

Then you turned it into a loving couple. Eating man milk isn’t my thing but to each their own. Then you ended it as a story told to a comatose husband.

Sweet. Saccharine sweet but I’m a sucker for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Was Shocked By One Similarity

I am involved in an extra curricular tryst that has successfully lasted discretely secret for almost two years. The sex is great. And, yes, he is bigger and more experienced than my husband. Although my husband has no idea, my fuck buddy knows all about my husband. They even see one another on a regular basis. He is a friend of my husband's, as well as a big customer. His friend takes great pleasure in disrespecting my husband to me. And I must admit I find his disrespect hilariously funny. I have made it clear to him that he and I will cease to be if my husband ever finds out about us. I told him it is perfectly fine that we know we are cuckolding my husband, but my husband is never too know that we are cuckolding him. We live in a secluded house out in the country with no neighbors nearby and the only visitors I have had think that my daytime visitor is my husband. I enjoy so much about my daytime lover, the nasty words we use, the sex I give him that I withhold from my husband, the abundant sex with him that makes frequent sex with my husband unnecessary. Most of the time sex with my husband is so he can unknowingly experience "sloppy seconds" from my number one man or to kiss my husband after giving his friend a blowjob. For me, cuckolding my husband is only fun as long as he doesn't know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...