Mrs. Anonymous

Story Info
The cheating wife tells her story.
25.5k words
2.93
51.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story. Long of necessity as there is no natural break. It's written in English, which might cause some people some problems. I also use English phrasing, idioms, punctuation etc.. There are no names, they are not relevant. History and time-lines are all to cock. It wanders, chops and changes direction, goes off on apparently illogical paths, almost as if the story was made up as it went along.

There is the obligatory cheating wife, the lover with a much bigger cock, bigger balls and greater stamina than the required cucky husband. He, the cucky husband, enjoys eating his wife's cunt after she has enjoyed a long fuck session with her lover. The cucky husband drinks the lover's spunk from her dripping cunt and sucks it from her sodden panties, when she's wearing any, in the required manner, greedily. He loves watching them fuck. It's his role to do so. He doesn't suck the lovers cock, nor does the lover ever desire it. If he did this tale would be in the Gay section and the cheating wife would be surplus to requirements. It would not be in Loving Wives. It is clearly the role of the slut wife to be the conduit, transferring the lovers spunk to the cucky husband's mouth. I hope I have covered all the perverted twists and turns required by the countless Anonymous Commenters that frequent this wonderful section. Enjoy.

*****

Twenty years ago I had paraded, naked, before my husband proudly showing him my newly shaved cunt. He asked why and I told him that I was hoping it would encourage him to take more interest in it/me. It didn't work. Since then it has been my regular pleasure to keep it perfectly smooth at all times and my husband and My Man enjoy it that way as much as I.

Shortly after I first shaved it smooth we, my husband and I, were going on holiday. It was an evening flight and things were needed before I left. As soon as my husband went downstairs I sent my txt - 'NFC 30-35 25 Max' There is a lot of safety in apparently random numbers and letters. As I dried myself the 'phone vibrated on the tiled window board. 'dib dib dib'. I enjoyed another little cum.

I cum easily and frequently. Just the thought of cock makes me cum a little. I slipped out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I could hear my husband downstairs. I zipped up my skirt and fastened my bra. My summery top was in the kitchen. I put it on, picked up my handbag and shopping list then pecked my husband on the cheek. 'Back in about an hour - need a few bits for the medical bag and some more Euros'. At the traffic lights I took the 'shopping' from the glove box and put it in the shopping bag. The Euros went into my wallet.

The lift to the 2nd floor was empty and my bra joined my thong in the handbag. The flat door was ajar and I pushed it open. He stood at the end of a short hallway, in profile, naked and his fist around the stiff cock that I knew so well and loved so much. He was stroking it gently and I saw my most favourite sight. A little dribble of pre-cum glistening on the very tip. I licked my lips.

By the time I knelt before him I too was naked. My top was on the hallway carpet and my skirt fell around my feet as I knelt. I took his beautiful cock into my mouth and started to play. I loved his cock with a passion. I loved to touch it, stroke it, lick and suck it and if I couldn't have his spunk in my cunt then I would have it in my mouth.

### ### ###

Less than a month previously this man had slipped his hand under the hem of my skirt, worked his fingers up the inside of my thigh and into my knickers. He didn't have to struggle, I was ready for it and somehow he knew. Once in my knickers he tenderly finger-fucked me to a massive, beautiful orgasm. When I had recovered he removed my skirt and knickers and buried his head between my parted legs and started to eat my hairy cunt. He totally ignored my pleas to cease and desist, I'm delighted to say. As I felt myself getting to the point of no return I begged him to stop. He didn't and try as I might, I couldn't stop myself cumin very noisily and very wetly all over his face. I tried to apologise but he would would have none of it saying

"If I hadn't wanted you to cum I would have stopped when you begged me to!"

Up until that time I had never sucked a cock, to be honest I'd never actually tossed a guy off. Stroked it a little but nothing more. Now I wanted to suck cock! His cock! And make him cum in my mouth as he had made me cum over his face. I unzipped his fly, got his cock out and buried my head in his lap taking as much cock as possible into my mouth while stroking it frantically. I slowed eventually and started to concentrate on what I thought would please him. His stiff cock showed that I wasn't doing too badly.

"If you carry on like that you will make me cum!" I carried on like that.

"If you don't stop now I shall cum in your mouth!" I didn't stop now.

I felt his hand rest briefly on the back of my head, then it was withdrawn. He didn't need to worry, I wasn't going to move my head away when he came. I wanted a mouthful of his spunk. I wanted to return the pleasure he had just given me. I felt him tense, his hips moved involuntary upwards pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I heard him sigh softly, then he jerked and I felt a warm slippery essence pump into my mouth. I swallowed. He jerked again. I swallowed again and I swallowed every time he jerked and kept his cock in my mouth until I felt it loosing its rigidity. That night I shaved my cunt smooth and paraded my handiwork for my husband.

### ### ###

"So", he said, "you Need a Full Cunt in the next 25 minutes, eh?"

I nodded, it's not polite to speak with your mouth full. He helped me to my feet and led me to 'our' bedroom. There was a firm pillow at the centre of the bed. I laid with it just below the small of my back, raised my knees and parted my legs. I needed to be fucked and I needed to be fucked then and there. Seduction was not required! He knelt between my legs, pushed them up and back so I resembled a chicken in a roasting dish, held them wide apart and I guided his cock into my cunt.

Then he pushed, hard, deep and straight into my sopping wet cunt. I came immediately! He started to fuck me properly. Hard and fast alternating with slow and gentle, moving my legs around. Rolling me up and down on the hard cushion to alter his angle of penetration. Parting my legs, folding them at the knee and pushing them hard against my tits. I had no control over myself nor him. I was being taken and fucked. His toy to do with as he pleased. It was exactly what I needed.

"A cunt full of spunk?"

"A cunt full of spunk!" I repeated.

"Sure?"

"Certain!"

'Kneel up!'

I knelt quickly, parting my legs and thrusting my arse out to greet him. A wide leather strap flicked under my belly and he grabbed the handle as it landed on the bed pulling me back onto him. I held his cock head to my cunt lips and waited. I was pulled onto his throbbing cock and held tight against its root.

When I needed a hard fast fucking ending with a cunt full of spunk doggy did it every time! I used my cunt muscles to hold his cock and he used the leather strap to pull me onto his cock and pound me hard, deep and fast. My orgasm started with the first thrust and he always emptied his balls into me very quickly in that position. He said it was the sight of his cock getting buried deep in my cunt with each thrust that made him cum so hard and fast.

"Sure?"

"Yes! I am going to take your spunk on holiday this afternoon!" I gasped, "Want to feel it inside my cunt all through the flight and the coach ride to the hotel. I'll let it out when I am in the pool this evening then every day I can swim with you all around me!"

With three more hard, deep, urgent thrusts he filled my cunt with his nice fresh spunk. We collapsed on the bed and rested for a couple of minutes.

I was back home within forty minutes of leaving but now I had a little wad of tissue plugging my cunt hole, preventing the precious spunk from escaping and a pad of tissue inside my knickers was keeping the plug in place. My husband was taking me on holiday and I was taking My Man's spunk with me!

### ### ###

Our affair had a bit of a strange start, in a Charity Shop tea shop, but like all great affairs it very soon got to a damn good fuck! I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I did.

The tea room was very nearly full. I hid in the corner at a two seat table trying to pretend somebody was really sitting opposite me. The only other seat in the place was at a table where three old biddys were rabbiting away nineteen to the dozen. He was quite tall. Tidy but scruffy. Open toed sandals without socks, tan cord trousers held up with an ornate leather belt and a smart, white, polo shirt that fitted much better than a Primark cheapie ever would. It was all topped off by long hair held back with a pink scrunchy. Not that I took much notice, you understand.

"Excuse me? Do I mind if you join me?"

"No! Of course not", I stammered, staring into my tea cup, "pardon?"

Something didn't sound quite right! I looked up and he smiled. Suddenly my whole world lit up and I laughed for the first time in months.

We talked and talked and I watched the tea room clock as the time for my appointment with Dr. Menn slid into oblivion. I didn't need a shrink any more. Eventually I pretended to look surprised and announced that I had missed my appointment. He glanced out of the window, raised his eyebrows and said

"Dr. Menn? So have I. Shall we go for a walk?"

We walked in the park and when I stumbled he grabbed my arm to steady me. I didn't let him remove his hand once I had regained my balance. He asked if he could see me again and I told him 'not before 11 o'clock tomorrow morning'.

I was at the appointed place fifteen minutes early and he was waiting. He took me to my favourite location, held my hand to help me over a stile and I didn't let it go. We walked to the trig point where he stood behind me, pointing out the distant places of interest while nuzzling my neck. I stretched back to encourage him. He kissed my ear. I melted, my knees went to jelly and I turned into his arms.

We walked a little further towards a scrubby area where he led me between the bushes until we were invisible from the path but had a wonderful view across the wide valley. It was there that he finger-fucked me to the most glorious orgasm I had ever had and ate my cunt as previously described. It was a long time after that I realised that when I had reciprocated by taking his cock into my mouth and sucking it dry of his spunk I was still effectively naked from the waist down and hadn't even considered looking to see if anybody was about. I just knew I needed his cock, his spunk and him to understand that I was his to do with as he pleased.

The following day we went to his favourite place. A wooded valley with steep sides and a little stream at the bottom. He led me along the side of the stream then up the slope a ways to a level clearing in the trees. It was carpeted with the dark green leaves of finished bluebells. It was beautiful. I knew that I would be returning to my husband with another man's spunk in my cunt, staining my knickers and hopefully dried on my thighs. If it was also over my tits and still tasting in my mouth, so much the better. My husband would never know. He hadn't been anywhere near me for years.

We laid out the picnic rug. I stepped onto it and unzipped my skirt. It fell to the ground revealing the newly shaved, smooth, cunt that I had paraded for my husband the previous night, with so little effect.

The previous night might have been a failure but that morning my heart soared and I had another little cum as I watched my new man smile and lick his lips. My message was writ large and couldn't have been clearer had it been painted on a house wall and signed by Banksy, "I'm yours! Do with me as you would wish!" To hammer the point home I knelt, slipped his trousers and pants to the ground and fed his cock into my mouth. I thrilled as I felt his hands on my head, holding me still as he began to slowly and gently fuck my mouth.

"Where do you want it?"

"Anywhere! Everywhere!"

He eased his cock from my mouth and laid on his back. I was confused, wasn't it the job of the acquiescent female to lie down with her legs wide? His cock lay hard up against his lower belly. He lifted it to the vertical.

"Climb aboard" he said.

I must have looked bemused because he told me to straddle him and lower my cunt onto his cock. I did as I was told. He told me to do it slowly. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WONDERFUL! My first lesson in 'how to fuck'!

Whilst I sat, fucking myself with his cock, I learned that he didn't have a willy nor a penis he had a cock! He wasn't going to use it to make love to me but to fuck me! I didn't have a vagina nor a pussy I had a cunt. He didn't produce sperm or jizz, he produced spunk.

As I learned these things I was enjoying more and more orgasms which I rapidly understood was really a cum or cumin. He told me he would fuck me whenever he wanted. That he would fill my cunt, my mouth and my arse with his spunk. My body was his to treat as he wished. At that point I lost it completely and came all over his cock and would have collapsed completely had he not been holding my tits firmly in his hands, lifting me up and down on his cock.

He let me rest for a short while. I was still sat on his cock and found it impossible to stay still or even stop cumin such was my pleasure. I was told to lay on him and clean him up which I did willingly all the while my wet, smooth cunt was only inches from his face. I could feel his cool breath playing with my hot cunt then he pulled me down onto his face and face-fucked my cunt as I sucked on his cock.

I was soon rolling through one long, glorious orgasm, sorry, cum. Squirting and spraying his face and mouth endlessly. I'd never made so much cum juice let alone squirted it out! I loved having his cock in my mouth and played and pleasured and explored, all the while enjoying one rolling, continuous orgasm. Could it get any better?

We stopped for lunch. We had both packed a picnic, enough for two so there was no shortage of food and we had four portion sized bottles of red between us. By the time we had laid out our picnic I was totally naked and didn't care one jot if I was seen by anybody else. As I sat, lounged and moved about serving him food or leaning in to kiss him I made sure that I covered nothing that might interest him. My legs were always parted so he could enjoy my swollen cunt. If I had to kneel then I made sure that, again, my knees were apart and my arse was thrust out for his pleasure. When I sat my shoulders were back and my tits pushed forward. My nipples were erect without any conscious effort on my part.

To my delight he watched me quite openly, commenting favourably on my body and often reaching out to touch and caress me. I preened and touched and teased him throughout the entire meal and two small bottles of wine.

After we had eaten our fill we cuddled up, kissing and caressing. He paying particular attention to my cunt and tits and me to his cock. Rolling me onto my back he slipped his cock into me and started to fuck me with long, slow steady strokes, missionary style, while smothering me with kisses and nibbling my nipples. I put my legs around his hips to encourage him and my arms around his shoulders to prevent him escaping. I also came a great deal and noisily. Until that day I had had no idea that orgasms could be so fucking fantastic or continuous.

Back in the day when my husband deigned to 'make love' it was usually over in a very few minutes, I had a vagina full of sperm and he rolled over and went to sleep while I wondered what the hell was in it for me. Eventually I learned to stroke myself until I climaxed but it was nothing like those I experienced that day.

He didn't spunk into my willing cunt. He stopped, let me calm down then forced me to let him free. Reluctantly I let him climb off and he stood up. He removed his shirt and for the first time I was able to enjoy looking at his lean, toned, naked body. He slid the leather belt out of the trouser loops and told me to kneel up with my, as he put it, glorious arse towards him. I moved very quickly! Part your legs further! I parted them as far as I could. I imagined he was going to take his leather belt to me. I suspect I actually wanted him to. I certainly wriggled my bum invitingly.

He flicked the belt under my belly, it didn't touch me. He picked up the end and fastened the belt loosely around my waist. I felt his cock head nudging my cunt lips apart. He picked up the belt in both hands and paused. Suddenly I was jerked backwards! His cock penetrated my sopping cunt totally, right up to the ball sac and he held me there, pinioned like a butterfly on his beautiful pin. As he started to move his hips so his cock moved around my cervix. Exquisite! Delicious! Fucking GREAT!

He relaxed his grip and I could feel his cock moving back down the passage of my cunt. I tried to push back on and heard him laugh. He jerked me back. I shuddered, came again and my head sank to rest on my arms. It slid back, I pushed, he yanked. I moaned. It didn't take many strokes of his cock for us to get into the perfect rhythm. We fucked Oh!... How... we... fucked. It didn't last long. We were both panting, moaning and groaning with our efforts, both on the very edge of 'la petite mort'. A final thrust back onto his cock coupled with his massive yank on the belt, nearly lifting my knees from the picnic rug, ensured that his cock was buried as deep as possible in my cunt. Then I felt him tremble. I started to cum as he held me tight onto his cock. He leaned back on the belt pushing inside a few more millimetres. As he shuddered I felt his spunk course into my cunt. I came, fighting to remain still against the force of my cum, I felt every drop of his spunk spurt out of his cock and into my cunt. When he had shot his load into me I rested my forehead on my arms and sobbed with delight. I felt complete, at last!

### ### ###

For the record my husband moved out of the marital bed about 2 years before my affair kicked off. He had 'man flu' and moved to the spare room. When he was better I asked him back but he said he slept better alone. I tried to entice, going into his room naked to kiss him good night, asking him if we could have a cuddle and generally making it as clear as I knew that I wanted/needed some TLC. Nothing worked! I suspect that I paraded my newly smooth cunt for him as his last chance. If he didn't want it then I knew a man that did!

To be honest, if My Man had told me to go home with my cunt full of his spunk and seduce my husband, then I would have moved heaven and earth to comply but he didn't and I certainly wasn't going to by choice. Hey! Why be disappointed by a pebble when I was being well satisfied by a diamond?

It was a few weeks after the affair started that I dropped my husband off at the coach pick-up point. His team were playing away, 300 miles away! By 8:00 I was naked, on My Man's bed with his cock in my mouth.

### ### ###

Ever since I first put his cock into my mouth I have tried to start our time together in the same way. Where he eventually shot his load/loads depended very much on time and circumstance but I could always get my lips around his cock, if only for a few moments. I loved his cock, with a passion. It curved slightly and reached all the right parts. It understood my needs and best of all, when it was ready to spunk it was backed up by nice, big, plentiful balls.

### ### ###

I wore no knickers when I left home with my husband to take him to the coach and removed my bra in the lift. My skirt was just inside his front door, my jacket by the bathroom and my blouse in the lounge. By the time we reached the bedroom we were both naked. I was at his flat. I was naked and I was with My Man. With him for the next 13+ hours! Bliss!