Mrs. Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As little as possible. Have you got a short dress that you can unzip easily? Something that will just fall to the floor when it's undone?"

I thought quickly, mentally flicking through my wardrobe. When visiting My Man, in the past, I always dressed conservatively, no undies but outwardly very respectable. There was no point in risking being seen by someone while dressed like the tart I clearly was.

"Hold on, be right back."

I dashed upstairs, where were they? Hadn't worn them in years. Would they still fit? Pulling the first one on I grabbed the other three and rushed downstairs.

"How about this?" I twirled happily.

"Bit long?"

Looking down I could see it wasn't much above my knees. I slipped it off easily, and it fell to the tiled kitchen floor. Pulling on the second I turned.

"Zip me please."

"That won't do. You need to be able to unzip it yourself."

It joined the first on the floor. The third was a strappy little number. No zip and thin straps at the shoulder, black. It fell to mid thigh. I twirled. The hem flew out like a merry-go-round.

"Now that I like! Could see you had no panties on. Perfection. What do you think?"

"I love the look on your face. That's good enough for me."

I sorted out some heels and tried them on.

"You like?"

"I like, can you drive in those?"

I laughed enjoying his concern.

"No, silly, I have driving pumps in the car, always."

I picked up my coat and left to see My Man. It was only a few minutes to his flat. My mind was going a mile a minute. Something felt decidedly different, in a very good way. I was going to get seriously fucked, with my husbands permission, and that knowledge made me feel very safe, very comfortable. Very loved. I parked in a parking spot across the road from the block of flats and took a moment to compose myself. Strangely I asked myself if I wouldn't be happier at home, with my husband? If I'd sneaked out then I would certainly have turned around and gone home but I'd been sent, with my husband's blessing. I thought about the cock that was waiting for me. How I'd kneel before it. Take it into my mouth. Lick the pre-cum off of its glistening tip before taking it all the way down my greedy sluts throat. I'd follow it into the bedroom kneel over it and guide it into my slut cunt, taking it all. Drawing spunk from the balls and into my cunt, my mouth or my arse or all three. Then I'd take it home to my wonderful, loving, understanding husband for him to enjoy. That's exactly when I came. I flooded, soaking the back of my little dress. I knew that anybody walking behind me would see I'd wet myself. Getting out of the car I locked up and walked boldly across the road. I decided on taking the stairs despite my short dress with the wet back.

Exhibitionism? Most certainly but unfortunately saw nobody.

At 9:55 I approached my front door, gingerly, with considerable trepidation. What had I done? Was my husband really testing me? Should I have refused to go with My Man ever again? Well that would be difficult, I admitted to myself, but I could, if I had to. Maybe I should have laughed it all off and pretended it was all a silly mistake. What was waiting for me on the other side of the door? I turned the key quietly. Maybe I could sneak in and check his mood.

He was waiting in the lounge doorway, wearing a dressing gown and no PJ's. He was smiling.

"I have kept my side of the bargain. I hope you have kept yours!"

I nearly burst into tears with relief! I smiled back,

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." I told him, dropping my coat to the floor.

My Man had sent me home naked but for my coat! Not only was I naked but my clothes were still at his.

My husband opened his dressing gown. Naked! His cock wasn't anyway stiffening but he was clearly happy. I held out my hand.

"Let's have an early night," I suggested.

I told him to lie on the bed and stood over him. My cunt within arms length and positioned directly over his chin. My legs wide apart. I could feel the spunk deep inside me waiting to drip out.

"See how swollen I am?"

I pulled my cunt lips apart with my fingers.

"See how wet I am? Can you reach? Slip your fingers into my spunky cunt."

My husband finger-fucked My Man's spunk out of my cunt. It flowed down over his fingers and onto his hand. It dripped from my sopping cunt and onto my husbands neck. I started to cum and put my hands against the bedroom wall to steady myself and the slight change in position made the next drip land on his chin. He wriggled slightly down the bed and opened his mouth. The next dripped straight into his mouth! He licked his lips and smiled up at me. I bent my knees bringing my spunky cunt closer to his mouth and he strained up to meet me, finger-fucking me frantically. I was barely holding on I was so turned on. I wanted my husband to drink My Man's spunk! I needed to spurt my love juice all over his face. I eased my way down the wall, my cunt getting ever closer to my husbands mouth. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his face, grinding it into my cunt. His arms went around my thighs, pulling me down on top of him.

I was fucking my husbands face! He was lapping up My Man's spunk. He was loving it! I was loving it and cumin and cumin, squirting my juices. I didn't beg him to stop, I just let wave after wave of total abandonment and relief wash over me until I was utterly exhausted.

We were safe! My husband My Man, and me were three, together, complete.

It had been a very busy week but my husband was very happy, My Man was very happy and I was sore and extremely happy. It was Saturday, nine in the morning when I slipped through the back gate and into my house. I had just spent my first, officially sanctioned, complete night in My Man's bed. My husband was waiting.

He stepped towards me and removed my coat, undid the single button that held my transparent blouse together and shipped it off my shoulders. Only the button was holding my skirt in place and that was easily dealt with. He stood back to enjoy his handiwork. I stood straight and, justifiably, proud only my court shoes and the tiny pair of panties we had fashioned on Thursday evening preventing me from being naked.

"Are they bruises?" he asked looking at my tits.

"Mmmmm, yes," I answered especially dreamily, "beautiful aren't they? And all thanks to you. I told My Man how, on Wednesday night when I was sitting on you and rubbing my spunky cunt all over your cock, you had grabbed my tits hard and made me cum immediately! He loved the idea! I came for him as much as I came for you!"

I stood over him on the bed so he could untie the strings, they were his idea, I held the two pieces that went over my bum while he carefully peeled the tiny front piece down exposing the little waterproof, and hollowed pad. Perfect! A nice little pool of very fresh spunk nestled in the folds. Gently he brought my panties to his mouth and licked up My Man's spunk. When he was finished I lowered my cunt onto his relaxed cock and started to wank myself off, rubbing my clitty against him. It didn't take long for me to cum, especially when he started to add to my bruising.

When we were resting I asked how I should behave when My Man arrived. He told me to behave exactly how I would if I had been going to him.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Is that a problem - what do you usually do?"

How do I answer this? I asked myself. I looked at his face, his eyes were bright with anticipation, his cheeks flushed. Obviously he was hoping to hear something dirty, maybe very dirty? OK! The truth, it hadn't done any harm yet.

"I arrive at his flat wearing as little as possible. Just a skirt and top or a dress. As soon as I have closed the front door I strip naked for him. Then I kneel at his feet and get his cock out. I take it into my mouth and lick, suck and stroke it until it is fuck me ready. Then he fucks me!"

"Where?"

"Anywhere he likes,!"

"How?"

"Anyway he likes. I remain naked all the time I am there. He can do whatever he pleases with me, whenever he pleases. He stays naked as well and I do my best to encourage him to please me anyway he likes."

"So, is there a problem doing that here?"

My heart leapt!

"You won't mind seeing him fuck me? Me sucking his cock? Anything we like?"

"Seeing? I'll be perfectly happy to watch never mind seeing! Anywhere, any way, anytime. Just pretend I'm not there. But don't close the bedroom door tonight and save your spunky cunt for me."

After we had rested and showered together, my husband told me to stay naked, he liked to see me naked, with a smooth cunt. He popped out into the front garden telling me to walk around in the lounge. When he returned he announced that I couldn't be seen from the pavement, which I thought was a pity. If I stood in the right place in the lounge and left the lounge door open anybody coming in the front door would see me perfectly. That's where I was standing when my husband opened the door to My Man, a large cushion was at my feet. I dropped to my knees as my husband closed the front door and My Man stood before me. I waited until my husband had joined us and unzipped, slid trousers and pants down and took My Man's cock in my hand. I looked up to his smiling face, rolled the foreskin back and wrapped my lips around it.

OMG I felt so horny, dirty, sluttish, wonderful! Before I met My Man I had never had any other cock but that of my husband in my life. Sex was missionary position and over so fast I wondered what all the fuss was about. Now, only a few after meeting My Man I'm at home, naked, kneeling before My Man and sucking his cock! In front of my husband!! How slutty is that? It was a massive turn on and as soon as I felt his cock head between my lips I started to cum. I stoked the cock into my mouth with just the one hand so as not to spoil my husband's view of my actions. With the other I reached down between my legs and started to wank myself off.

I had realised that I wasn't concerned by the thought of being watched when I first went down on My Man out on the hillside without even thinking to check that nobody was about. The following day, when I stripped off in the little glade and we fucked, I wasn't the least bothered that we might be discovered. And on the balcony at the flat I had lent over, naked and with tits fully displayed hoping that somebody would look up and see. Now I had an audience and I was loving it. That the audience was my husband doubled my pleasure.

I stole a glance at him. He was well aware that My Man had been fucking me most of the previous night. He had sent me to the flat with instructions to come home with a spunky cunt but until this moment, he had not seen me perform any sex act on anybody, including himself! Historically I laid down, opened my legs, he got between, put his cock in, shot his load and took it out! What did I do or feel? Absolutely fuck all! I didn't even have the pleasure of the hint of an orgasm!

Now he was watching me suck cock! His face was flushed with excitement. His eyes sparkled and his breathing was heavy. My Man was enjoying it as much as I. His cock was very quickly in fucking condition. I started to get up so that he could fuck me anyway he wanted but I felt his hand rest gently on my head.

"Fancy a nice fresh load of spunk?" I heard him say.

He was obviously talking to my husband. He didn't need to ask me. I didn't hear any reply.

My Man put his hands on my head and started fucking my face, long slow strokes gradually working his cock head deeper and deeper into my throat. It felt sooooo very good. I was shaking with one long rolling orgasm now. With both hands free I was able to finger-fuck myself and rub my clitty. Through the mists of lust I heard ...

"Don't swallow a drop. Keep it in your mouth for your husband!"

My Man pulled his cock back until it was just resting on my lips and wanked the first load into my open mouth, and the second. The third hit my forehead and he wiped the dribbles all over my face.

"Show us!"

I opened my mouth and put out my tongue.

"Now give it all to your husband."

He helped me stand and I stepped forward to meet my husband, opened my mouth and stuck my spunk covered tongue out. He sucked it into his mouth without any hesitation at all, then proceeded to lick my face clean...

We were in the dining room when my husband returned from the match. I was laying, naked of course, on the table with my knees bent and far apart. My Man was standing between them. The table was a little too high for him to slip his cock into my cunt and fuck me easily so he had stood on the kitchen stool which was now behind him. He had fucked me about thirty minutes earlier. He hadn't cum but he did make sure I did. My cunt was now all puffy, wet and swollen. We were designing new panties for me, just as I had done with my husband on Thursday evening so suck-cessfully.

My Man had outlined the designs on my body using body paint. Different coloured lines for each design. He asked my husband for his opinion on the work so far and husband tentatively suggested a lattice effect rather than a solid piece of material on some of the crotches.

"Something to press here?" My Man suggested rubbing my clitty.

Now My Man was wanking me with my husband watching. He made not the slightest objection, just smiled happily.

"How about a small dildo sewn in to sit in here?" My Man slipped a finger into my wet cunt.

No complaints from husband at all and I was starting to cum, again.

"Maybe both?"

My Man slid a finger into my cunt and put his thumb on my clitty, he started to finger-fuck me in earnest making me climax noisily, very quickly. My husband watched with a broadening smile on his face. He made no attempt to join in, just enjoyed the up close and personal view.

I was told to roll over so they could work on my rear view. I knelt, parted my knees and thrust my bum out. My Man pointedly ran his hands over my arse. My husband watched contentedly. The design work continued with both my men enjoying and fully interacting, lots of touchy feely but only My Man touching my naughty bits. Eventually they appeared to be satisfied with their efforts but My Man had other ideas. He stroked down my crack, I wriggled excitedly.

"Stay still!" I was instructed.

He stroked again and I wriggled again. Thwack! It was much harder than I had anticipated which only increased my pleasure. As the heat spread I rested my head on my arms and moaned softly. I watched my husband lick his lips with excitement.

As the fingers retraced their way down my crack towards my arse-hole I managed to stay quite still until it stroked my dark rose! Thwack! Even harder and a louder, more appreciative moans of pleasure from me as I watched my husband's face flush red.

OMG it felt delicious when My Man's finger started to ease into my arse. I relaxed automatically. Scooping up juices from my cunt he lubricated his finger and worked it right inside. My husband knew that I had been arse fucked recently and I was very well lubricated with spunk. With one finger inside My Man started on a second, moving both fingers against each other so they wriggled themselves deep inside. They were comfortably home to the knuckle when he started to stoke my clitty, finger-fucking my cunt at the same time. He'd not done that before not even when we were alone. It had the desired effect immediately. I started bucking all over the table!

"Hold her still." My husband obediently held my arms firmly while My Man finger-fucked my arse and cunt simultaneously until I just had to beg him to stop. He brought me down slowly and I collapsed on the tabletop.

"Tea, I think," said My Man as he and my husband left me alone to recover in my own time. . . .

Tea was just being poured, biscuits on a plate. It would have been a perfectly normal tea party but for the fact that My Man and I were both naked and my husband was doing the honours with the tea pot. Talk wandered around the design of panties painted on my body. How they might be fashioned and what materials could be used. It didn't really feel like an awkward situation but there was a definite underlying 'something', we were all waiting.

My Man and I had tested for the boundaries but it didn't seem that we had actually reached any. We only established that if a boundary existed it was further away than we had dared hope. There was now only the biggest step of all ahead and I realised that I was the only one that could take that step. I tried not to shake as I put my cup back on its saucer.

"Pretend I'm not here." my husband had told me. I took a deep, silent breath and looked directly at My Man.

"I need a fuck!" I announced, totally ignoring my husband, "C'mon, bed!"

I took his hand and led him to the stairs, not daring to look back. We went to the shower where My Man washed off the body paint he had so carefully applied. It had served its purpose. Still dripping water I led him to the marital bed, leaving the bedroom door open and laid My Man on the bed.

I took his cock in my mouth and started to arouse his 'arder. He hadn't emptied his balls into my cunt since early that morning and I knew that he had been resisting his need until it was the right time. Sink or swim the time was right now. As I sucked and played I sensed my husband watching from the doorway which heightened my need for My Man's spunk inside me and I moved around on the bed so that my husband had a perfect view of my parted legs and swollen cunt. It might all hit the fan in the next few minutes I might not have My Man much longer and I was determined to make the most of it.

I knelt over the hard cock and lowered my cunt down onto it. Ohhh! That felt so fucking good. I sat there, just moving slightly and squeezing his cock with my muscles for a few moments before leaning forward and sliding up his cock pausing then sliding slowly back down. My husband would have a perfect view of My Man's cock pleasuring my cunt. I was strongly tempted to cover My Man's face with kisses, tell him how much I loved him and how much I really needed his cock and spunk inside me.

Common sense prevailed. I thought that was probably way over the acceptable boundary.

"Fuck me!" I told him, "fill my greedy cunt with your hot creamy spunk so my husband can enjoy it all!"

And so I fucked My Man and came all over his glorious fucking cock while he took my tits in his hands and made me ride his cock harder and faster.

I soaked him, but he was a long way from done, rolling me onto my back he lifted my legs, held them apart and I guided his cock back into me. His turn to fuck me now. He had a wonderful way of changing the position of my legs, wider, closer, back forward so as to change the angle of his cock and depth of penetration. When he was fucking me like that and was ready to empty his balls he pushes my knees back onto my tits, lifting my bum upwards and to a beautiful angle. His cock seems to grow. It is able to get in so wonderfully deep. That's when he finally lets go and fills me with pride as he empties his sac into me.

He pushed my knees back hard and buried his cock deep, giving two frantic thrusts. I smiled up at him...

"Empty your load into me! Fill me with your spunk." He smiled back and changed the position of my legs.

"You don't get off that easily! Kneel up. I want you doggy!"

By the time he had collected the towel from the floor I was ready, positioned to my husbands best advantage.

The towel was passed under my belly, pulled up around my waist and held tight. A big, soft wad of comfort while a hard, rampant cock pounded my cunt. I put the cock head against my cunt lips, eased it in a little then rested my head on my hands, waiting. I felt My Man take a good grip on the towel, tense then he was inside me! The sound I made was long, low and very satisfying. I didn't need to do anything now, just keep on cumin and cumin and cumin which I did with great frequency and tried to stay at least upright as My Man fucked me. This wasn't making love. This wasn't putting on a show for my husband. This was My Man fucking me senseless, needing to empty his balls deep into my cunt. When he shot his load he just held me tight against the root of his cock and kept on spurting his spunk until there was no more left.