Mrs. Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally collapsed on the bed, spent and totally satisfied, for the time being. My Man was laying tight up against me, one arm over my tits, the other under my shoulders. One of my legs was between his, I could feel his relaxed cock dribbling spunk onto my thigh and the other was dangling over the side of the bed. I didn't move, just lay, with my eyes closed savouring the moment. I had been gloriously fucked by My Man, on the marital bed, my husband watching without any interruptions. All my worries no, fears, of the afternoon had evaporated to nothing. I was very, very content. And a little sore.

I sensed a movement and cracked an eye open to see my husband kneeling at the side of the bed watching My Man's spunk dribbling from my poor abused, swollen, happy cunt. He looked pleadingly at me. I smiled, blew him a kiss and mouthed.

"Thank you. Of course." Closing my eyes again I felt the soft touch of my husband's tongue on my cunt as he started to clean me up.

Life was good, bordering on the very good. I was sleeping with my husband every night and had been for nearly a year. My Man was still fucking me on a regular basis but the dynamic had changed considerably. We were friends that fucked not lover and slut. He continued to fuck me whichever way he chose. We fucked outdoors as often as in and we delighted in fucking where there was a risk of being discovered although we hadn't been, as yet. I loved that kind of fucking, risky, naughty. In a way it seemed to make up for not having to sneak around.

My husband was now enjoying me and my body on a more regular basis than he had when we were courting. He loved to see me naked and I stayed naked for as long as possible whenever he was around. He ate my cunt most nights, with or without it being full of My Man's spunk. He teased, stroked and finger-fucked me regularly even enjoying my arse and cunt at the same time. He'd started to fist me, something My Man had not even attempted. I loved it, loved it all!

I belonged to my husband again. A good belonging. He controlled me much more than I realised. It wasn't a cruel 'you're mine bitch - you'll do as I say!' it was a much softer, much more benign form of control. He kept me very happy with his mouth, tongue and hands but he also understood me. He understood me better than I understood myself. He understood that I needed to feel a hard cock inside me, mouth, cunt and arse and I needed to feel spunk pumping into my willing body. Initially, before my exposure I would take My Man's cock every day, for as long as possible. Accepting as much delicious spunk as he had to offer, wherever he wanted to pump it. I hated the weekends with no cock and no spunk and couldn't wait for Mondays when I'd devour My Man and all he had to offer. If there was an away match on Saturdays I'd get a bonus fuck.

It had been a slow, gradual process over quite a long time. It wasn't a conscious effort by anybody, as such but I didn't arrange to see My Man as regularly, for sex. I was helping with his paperwork now and then after we'd broken the back of it. Even that was on a need to basis, that is a need to sort out paperwork not a need to fuck and obviously coincided with one of the fuck sessions. An every day fuck quickly eased off to three or four times a week. This with weekends now available. Even that reduced over time to once or twice and they wouldn't be 'pre-booked' as it were. My husband kept me happy. Most of the time it was my husband that would suggest I go to My Man and get a 'good seeing to'. Thinking back it was very seldom more than a week between good, hard fuck sessions.

On the rare occasion when I felt the need of a good stiff cock and a load of spunk I'd ask my husband if it 'would be alright'. He never refused often suggesting I spend the night, sometimes two with My Man. Occasionally I'd be told not to make arrangements as My Man was cumin over for a few days. It just morphed from the regular quick fuck into something more substantial but a lot less frequent. It matched all our needs perfectly.

Friday night. My husband came home from work.

"Think you should go over to see your Man tonight," he said after lifting my skirt and fingering my cunt, "that feels like it needs a good fucking!"

I parted my legs obligingly and stretched my neck so that he could nuzzle it.

"But I'm going over all day tomorrow Darling, after I've dropped you off at the pick-up point. We'll be fucking by 8:30 in the morning. Have you forgotten?"

"Haven't forgotten at all. You've been without cock for a week my Darling. If you have to wait until tomorrow you'll be so eager you won't have any time to enjoy. Why don't you go over tonight? Get the urgent need for hard cock and loads of spunk out of your system and tomorrow you can take a much more leisurely approach, really enjoy yourselves?"

"But what about you? You'll be alone and have to get yourself to the pickup point. That's not going to be easy."

"You can come home tonight, let me enjoy your pleasure. In the morning you can drop me off at the pickup on your way back to him. I'll be home about nine so you'll have plenty of time and we can be together tomorrow night."

It was late, nearly 11 and later than I wanted. I'd gone to My Man about 8, only letting him know a few minutes before leaving. As I drove over to his flat I realised that, once again, my husband was right. I was in need of some stiff man meat and the feel of his ejaculation coursing through him and into me. The closer I got to the flat the more I needed his cock. I was out of the car almost before I'd finished parking, badly, such was my need. The lift was waiting, stepping in I punched the fourth floor button impatiently. It wasn't going fast enough, I paced around the little space full of nervous energy. I wanted cock, lots of it and spunk.

The lift ground to a slow, steady halt. The doors took so long to open I considered using my hands to pull them apart. I ran down the corridor, unzipping my dress on the way. The door was open, as always. I stepped through, closed it as my dress fell around my feet. My Man was standing at the end of the short hallway, his fist around his stiff cock. Rushing to him I knelt at his feet and opened my mouth desperately. He pushed his meat between my lips and I took it as far into my throat as I could. He'd been preparing for my arrival, my need and had edged himself to the very limit. No sooner had I got his cock deep in my throat than he shot his load, straight into my throat. I nodded my head with excitement as his spunk poured into my belly.

"Fuck! I needed that," he exclaimed, "another minute and you'd have had to lick it up off the carpet!"

I kept his cock in my mouth as long as possible, savouring the taste, enjoying the little throbs of his meaty muscle as it calmed down. Removing it from my mouth I continued to pleasure it with my hand.

"You didn't need to cum any more that I wanted to catch it in my mouth, I can assure you," I told him greedily.

He helped me up and led me to the bedroom. I held onto his cock, trying urgently to keep it fit to fuck. I laid on the bed, with my bum on the pillow and opened wide.

"Fuck me, please. I've missed your cock and your spunk. Fill me up!" I begged.

He fucked me long and slow. Every now and then he'd withdraw and feed his cock into my mouth to make it harder. I came many times, little ones but good ones. I needed to feel him spunk in my cunt. Then I'd cum properly. It was a good hour of licking and sucking and he eating my cunt before he was ramrod stiff and ready to fuck my brains out. I knelt up, he put the belt around my middle, knelt, I placed his cock just between my cunt lips and I was jerked back on to his magnificent fuck tool. It buried deep. He waited until I'd recovered then he started to fuck my cunt in earnest. Delicacy wasn't required. Teasing wasn't required. Spunk, pumping from his cock into my cunt, was required and the sooner and the harder the better. He didn't disappoint and I hoped his neighbours were out or had the TV on loud. I was not quiet!

We laid together, resting and making plans for Saturday. Unfortunately we dozed off My Man awoke with an impressive hard-on and we decided it was just too good to waste. I took up my most favourite position, doggy. Parted my knees, put my head down and thrust my arse out to invite him.

He roughly shoved his cock into my cunt and I felt his earlier spunk squelch against the walls.

"Fuck me Babe! You've got a beautiful arse! I'm gonna fuck it!"

I had absolutely no problem with that. I loved it! I wriggled enticingly and relaxed. I felt his cock against my arse-hole, it eased in a little to open me up then he pushed home. That felt soooo fucking dirty! Soooo fucking good! I came and came as he took me with long, hard thrusts. Reaching between my legs I started to stroke my clitty and so began my long, long orgasm building with each thrust of his cock.

We both love him fucking my arse but it does tend to make us both cum more quickly than a cunt fuck and particularly hard, exhaustingly hard sometimes.

I felt him tremble, his cock throbbed and spunk poured into my arse. A second throb followed but I felt no spunk course into my arse. I'd drained My Man! Taken everything he had to give and I felt good, very fucking good. We collapsed on the bed, both totally spent, and spooned, my spunky arse still holding his softening cock.

As I have said he often fucked my arse but usually it was early in our sessions with the last fuck being in my cunt so my husband could enjoy a nice fresh spunky cunt. That Friday night I did have a spunky cunt but it wasn't absolutely fresh, having been deposited nearly an hour earlier. I had nice fresh spunk in my arse and I wasn't at all sure how my husband would take it. Not a boundary we had approached before.

My Man stirred. I cracked an eye open. The bedside clock told me it was twenty to eleven. Fuck! I needed to be home. I wanted to be home, with my adorable husband. I sat up.

"Gotta go Babe, sorry. Thanks for the fucks and spunk,"

I grinned down at him, still exhausted on the bed, "See you in the morning about seven forty five. We can have a lie in together." I reminded him.

He only managed to stir enough to blow me a kiss and I was gone. Scooping up my dress in the hallway I opened the door and rushed for the lift struggling to get my dress over my head at the same time. It dropped into place just as the lift arrived. I stood to one side and adjusted things as My Man's neighbours stepped out.

"Good evening."

"Good evening." I stepped into the lift and punched 'G'.

I hoped my husband hadn't given up and gone to bed.

He was awake and waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late, we dozed off."

Then came the dreaded question.

"Never mind, have you got a nice spunky cunt for me to enjoy?"

I decided that honesty had served me well every time so far.

"I have a menu of spunk for you darling. Would you prefer a spunky cunt or a spunky arse. I was very greedy?"

I waited.

"Two loads of spunk, wonderful!" his face lit up with excitement then he said, "same flavour?"

I paused, same flavour? I asked myself, why shouldn't it be? Then the penny dropped, two flavours equals two cocks! Just the thought excited me and made me flood.

"I'm afraid so, this time. We could work on it, if you like?"

He nodded happily, I was delighted and clearly a confirmed slut.

We went straight to bed. My husband didn't attempt to suck My Man's spunk from my arse, I'm pleased to say. I wasn't at all sure I could handle that. He asked me to lie on my tummy with a pillow beneath. Sliding one hand under my tummy he reached for my spunky cunt and slipped two fingers easily inside. The other hand crept over my bum. I tingled with excitement. He stroked around my anus and quickly worked one then two fingers into my spunky arse. My wonderful husband finger-fucked my spunky cunt with two fingers and my spunky arse, also with two fingers. I could feel the fingers rubbing together. It felt incredible.

"Just imagine my fingers are cocks," he whispered in my ear, "one cock in your slutty cunt the other in your slutty arse both fucking you at the same time. Two cocks rubbing together as they fuck you."

I imagined and I trembled with excitement. I began to shudder as my husband emulated two cocks pleasuring me at once. My orgasm peaked as I imagined both cocks pumping spunk into my slut body together. I cried out in my excitement. I tried to get my arms around my husband and hold onto him tight but failed and sank back onto the bed sobbing with joy and exhaustion.

"We can work on that, together my Darling," whispered my adorable husband.

I'm not sure why I didn't tell My Man about the two flavours, two cocks comment but I didn't. I didn't think about it. AND that, is a complete and utter lie! It was on my mind pretty much constantly. I started to imagine a different guy waiting to fuck me after My Man had finished. That another was licking out my spunky cunt. That I was getting two cocks at once? Never crossed my mind. Well not more than a few times a minute!

I didn't push my husband. He had slammed the door open and I think I had put my foot sensibly forward to say that I didn't want it to close. Nothing happened, which was a pity and although the fantasy continued I put it on the back burner.

He took me away for a weekend about three months later. I won't say a dirty weekend as we usually had what would normally be considered a filthy weekend anyway.

It was a quiet hotel in the country with marvellous views from the picture windows in the bar and restaurant. When we went to the bar, after dinner, all the window tables were occupied so we sat back a little and still enjoyed a pleasant view.

"Don't look now," said my husband, "but that guy is checking you out!"

I didn't look, just slowly scanned the panorama whilst focused on the near distance.

"It looks like it, not too bad looking either."

It was a nonchalant reply but my tiny knickers were soaked.

"Give him a little show!"

It was obvious that he could see under our table and equally obvious that everybody else was enjoying the view outside. I wriggled about as if I was uncomfortable making sure the hem of my dress rode up my legs. I could see he was enjoying that. Totally ignoring my husband I started to rub the inside of my leg as if I had an itch, working my hand up and down my inner thigh. He was watching my every move and he knew I knew he was watching and watching him watching. My husband appeared to be totally disinterested. He finished his drink, looked at his watch as if expecting something. After his little charade he said, very quietly,

"Bring me a nice, fresh, spunky cunt to enjoy!" Then he got up and left.

I watched the man watch my husband walk past the gents and out of the bar. When he looked back at me the hem was far too high for decency. I was looking directly at him. Not subtle I know but I was soaking, needed to be fucked and my husband had told me to return with a spunky cunt. There was no point in beating about the bush! Not that I had a bush. It was perfectly smooth. My husband had shaved me before dinner.

The man looked at me, directly, then back to the bar entrance again and I returned his stare. He came over.

"Looks like you have been deserted!" he announced.

"Yes, my husband wants to watch a film on TV. I've no interest in it so he's left me to amuse myself for the next 90 minutes or so." I told him.

"How do you like to amuse yourself when your husband is not around?"

A direct question or what!

"I couldn't possibly say." I replied with an innocent smile.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"If you wish, I'll have a fresh orange. I want to know I enjoyed myself not try to guess."

He chuckled and slid into the seat opposite me. "no point trying to get you tipsy or no need?"

"No need, I'm the needy one and my husband likes me to enjoy myself when I get the opportunity."

He stood and offered his arm.

His room was the mirror of ours. I walked in ahead of him, passed the bathroom and felt his fingers at the top of my zip. I stopped and waited, only a moment. It was quickly down to my waist, the dress fell from my shoulders and pooled at my feet. I stepped forward and turned to meet the stranger.

"WOW!"

It's the kind of reaction a girl likes to hear. I smiled.

"Thank you."

He wasted no time. I was in his arms being kissed energetically. His hand on my breast gently stroking then moving up to slide the bra strap off my shoulder before cupping my exposed breast in his hand. His head went down and he sucked my nipple into his mouth. It was firm by then but after very few moments it was erect.

"Nice tit lady!" he told me.

That's also what a girl likes to hear.

"Let's see if the other one matches."

Out came my other tit and he was instantly sucking on the nipple.

"Clever me!", he exclaimed, "a perfect pair! No need for this I think." he removed my bra and cupped both my breasts in his hands and ran his kisses all over them. Up and under, between and around, Stopping regularly at each nipple. It felt sooo good. A new man was playing with me and I was totally loving it.

He knelt down, starting to work my panties down and expose my smooth cunt.

"Nice knickers! Where did you buy these?"

"I didn't, My Man and my husband designed them and I made them. Team work." I smiled at the surprise on his face.

"Husband AND lover?"

"Yes, I'm a very needy girl." I was still smiling down at him. He eased my panties down exposing my smooth cunt.

"Oh! Smooth, I do like smooth."

He kissed my mons and ran his tongue down towards my clitty. I parted my legs obligingly and he flicked it across the tip of my clitty expertly. That's when I started to tremble with excitement and held his head tight into my thighs, parting them wider. I'd got lucky! A man who understood how to please a woman. Lucky? He had been very open about looking at me, not furtive in any way. He had approached me with confidence and had started to undress me without any fluster or embarrassment. Maybe a guy that approaches a woman with that much confidence but totally devoid of any swagger is truly experienced and not 'just thinks he is'. I made a mental note. You're never too old to learn.

He led me towards the bed. He was still fully dressed so I suggested that I help him undress.

"In a while, ladies first. My Mum always told me to ensure that the lady cums first. At least, that's what I think she said."

He laughed and laid me on the edge of the bed so that he could kneel between my wide parted legs. Putting a hand each side of my bum he lifted my cunt to his face, like a big juicy melon. A melon that got juicier and juicer as he ate.

I lost count of my orgasms, they just kept rolling over me. I know that I was variously holding his head tight into me so he couldn't escape then trying, half-heartedly, to push him away demanding that he gave me a break. His mouth was everywhere between my knees and belly button, licking, kissing and sucking.

Eventually he let me rest. He stood up and started to strip.

"You can rest while I strip then you can suck my cock and prepare it to make a good job of fucking you. How do you like to be fucked?"

I decided I liked this guy! Direct, no pussy-footing about. A married woman had willingly gone to his room. She obviously wasn't planning on playing canasta but was planning to get fucked. No point being namby pamby about it, let's get down to sexy fun. So he did. 10 out of 10 in my book. Two can play at that game.

"I love being face fucked, cum in my mouth if you wish. If you shoot a load into my mouth you had better have another load you can pump into my cunt to take home. My husband will expect to clean me up."