All Comments on 'Mrs Bamford'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this a lot as didn't simply jump into the usual 'get found out, then made to dress and wank'. would really like that to have happened to me when I was younger but can now just make short visits to a lady friend to be transformed for a few hours every few months. I wish it could be more but at least i get the chance so it's better than nothing. Wife doesn't have a clue, nor does she know I wear ladies cotton knickers every day, a couple of pair belong to her. Hope you have more chapters coming soon.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

This story is for the trans/CD readers. It is not a sex story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue

kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

A real joy to read Teresa's dreams come true Hope she has many new exciting adventures with her Mother

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey, Anon. I only get to be Leeanna 7 or 8 days a year. I understand. I think because of that I appreciate it more.

If you had ice cream every day, you may get bored with it. Would never want that!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Of course, this is such a wonderful story, with such trust and love.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

A fun little story.

So many males would really enjoy such a happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...