All Comments on 'Mrs. Chambers and the Barman'

by Sandman2025

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
She got everything she wanted and more...

Excellent story from all viewpoints. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another clueless husband

Why would he raise another man's child? No one is THAT stupid. The way you portray the husband in this story is awful. He comes across as a complete idiot. How is that sexy or erotic? It's just sad and depressing.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

It's great to see a story where everyone is happy with the outcome. No lie, no cheating, and no ridiculous revenge. Simply enjoyable sex. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story and with a couple of twists at the end, everybody walks away happy. 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Many do raise kids that aren’t theirs . Me personally if I found out the day she conceived or 50 years later I’d go fucking ballistic. No one would be safe . Not only it’s so destructive to him but think about what it could do to the child later as an adult to find out the person they loved as someone was not really that person. Nasty dirty whore cunts just to get some strange dick will keep this secret with potential devestating problems

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sando!, Well done. TY for a respectful sharing story. One thing I liked was that the bartender was respectful of the marriage, and sophisticated in regards to the parentage issue

I do think the heart thing as a reason for no sex is unrealistic, but I have been tempted to use it in a story myself.

Good job overall, thanks for rising above the crass masturbatory frothings of the leering cuck devotees.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Written by a cuck about a cuck and a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

how could she be a whore since she had the husbands encouragement. More men than you know become fathers to children not their own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any loving husband who wants his wife to enjoy a healthy sex life would encourage her to stary now and again. Clearly it benefits both when the husband hears the details and becomes so aroused by it. In this story it appears the wife has her lovers baby with the full understanding of her husband who watched and adored her as her belly grew knowing another mans seed had impregnated her. He must have been so proud to have such a sexy wife.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

The drawbacks of a May-September relationship.

Very enjoyable! Being in my 60's myself I can relate to some extent. Seems a good way to maintain the relationship and still keep everyone satisfied to a certain extent, though her's is much more so than his. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer. Your stories are truly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well it was with his consent. It is less that he is a cuck (though technically he is) and more that he is so much older with heart problems. Not.my type of story, but suspect these things do happen. Where I diverge is that unless the husband and wife agree ahead of time to no birth control, due to say medical reasons, then there is no way the wife has a sanctioned fling without some way to control pregnancy, i.e. contraceptive or plan B pills. Relying on condoms would not be for birth control but for STDs. If the purpose was for the neglected, desperate wife to have pleasure, then condoms would be mandatory to prevent possible disease to her and her husband (at a later time). If it is impregnation, them that is something else. But none of that thinking was evident in this story. Not realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandman2025@Sandman2025
I like a good story and context, not really into a quick bang. Love reading and writing about an odd couple, age, class, background difference, etc. I’m now on Twitter @SandmanTales.