Mrs. Claus! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had straightened her room getting rid of the accumulated tissues and empty liquor bottles. The bed covers were turned down in invitation. She lit a few scented candles. I smelled lavender and licorice. With the lights turned down the room was suffused in a warm, soft glow. Mom pulled me to her for a slow, tongue lashing kiss. She stroked my lower back and slowly ground her thigh against my stiff cock. We kissed until our breath ran out.

After our kiss, Mom tossed me a smoky look as she glided over to the vanity table. She touched up her lipstick and dabbed a drop of perfume on her wrists and between her breasts.

Her eyes drifted down to the rocket in my sweatpants. "I bought this dress, especially for tonight. I'm glad you like it." Mom's lips curled in a sexy smile. "I'm also wearing some lingerie that I bought especially for our Mother-Son date." She giggled as I swallowed hard.

Suddenly she was next to me again. Her hand grabbed mine and she spun in my arms so her back was to me. Mom's neck pressed against my nose and her round, firm ass swished teasingly against my hardness. I inhaled the heady mixture of her special musk and White Linen. Almost without realizing I was doing it my lips traced a line of kisses of varying strength on the hollow of Mom's neck and her shoulders.

Mom hissed in pleasure, "Oh Jimmy, you do know a little something about girls." Her hands clutched mine. My rigid member was nestled between and was massaged by her warm, firm globes. She kissed my cheek. "Undress me, darling." She urged my hands upwards and released them.

My hands went up to her dress catch and undid it. Then I hesitated. This was the moment of truth. Making love to my Grandmother had been intense yet despite the emotional connection we shared, Grandma wasn't a close relative. At least not in the sense that she wasn't someone with whom I'd shared the entirety of my life. This was my Mom. The person who gave me life, who taught me what love was. Dare I love her like this?

Mom also knew me better than anyone else. Her hands reached and around and grasped my hips, rubbing me against her. "Its okay, baby. Momma wants to make you happy and Momma wants you to make her happy. Momma needs you, Jimmy."

If I hesitated too long Mom would think I was rejecting her and could send her spinning into another episode of depression. Was this true or was it simply what I had convinced myself was true? I know I loved my Mom and wanted her to know she was loved. My penis controlled brain made a very strong argument. So I unzipped Mom's dress, kissing my way down her back as the opening revealed more and more of her soft, sexy skin. As the dress fell to the floor, I kissed Mom across the small of her back to just above the curvature of her buttocks.

Although I had seen Mom's curvaceous butt in her slice bikini seeing it in tiny, sheer black panties was somehow even sexier. Perhaps because in the back of my mind I knew she wore the swimsuit to attract attention but she wore lingerie with the express purpose of arousal for sex. Out of curiosity I snaked two fingers underneath her and rubbed them against her panty clad sex. The panties were quite moist. Mom quivered and moaned when my hand touched her pussy.

"Jimmyyy! That's so nice. Oh, God... I can't believe how..." Mom said and nudged her moist cunt down on my fingers. Her voice was shaky, "Umm, maybe you should finish undressing me."

I didn't know if Mom was nervous, having second thoughts, or just anxious to continue. So I straightened up and kissed her shoulders neck again while attempting to unlatch her bra. Mom arched her neck and turned her face so she could get a sideways kiss. She kissed me fervently while I fumbled with her bra.

She broke the kiss with a small snicker. "I forgot the bra is front latching." Mom turned to face me and took my hands in hers. Still holding my hands she gently placed my hands flat against her bra clad breasts. Her engorged nipples projected through the thin, silky material of her sheer black bra. Mom rubbed her cheek against mine and whispered.

"Just think baby you're about to see the titties you've been dreaming about for years." She kissed my neck "And in just a little bit you're gonna be inside this!" She slowly rotated her wet panty-clad pussy on my inflexible rod. Mom smirked as she pushed my hands hard against her breasts so that her fullness filled my hands. She sighed as her hard nipples dug into my palms. Mom used my hands to unfasten her bra. Oddly I was reminded of when she guided my hands as a toddler to finger paint.

The sheer black brassiere opened and Mom placed my hands right over her naked breasts. A slight moan escaped her lips as my fingers touched her almond-sized and almond hard nipples. Mom put her hands around my neck and kissed me ardently. I squashed and squeezed Mom's tits as I had been dying to do since I'd hit puberty. She pushed my head down, "Kiss Momma's titties, baby. Suck them like when you were a newborn"

At her request, I licked and kissed her grapefruit-sized breasts. Her areola was light pink and about the size of a silver dollar. They beckoned me and I sucked at her breasts like a starving baby. She groaned as I sucked her tits, her silk-clad pussy stroking across my petrified prick. After a few moments of this, she guided my hands down to her panties.

Mom's panties slipped down her thighs, which were slick with moisture. Trickles of juice even dabbed at the frilly tops of her thigh high stockings. Once the sodden panties were down to her ankles, Mom kick stepped out of them. She stepped back and pulled the silver band from her hair. Her hairdo came apart and her black hair tumbled down to her neck. She stood naked before me dressed only in sheer black thigh high stockings and silver high heels. With her hands on her hips, she looked like she was a Playboy Cybergirl.

Although I had suspected it from how her pussy had looked in the slice bikini and sheer panties, Mom had a Brazilian wax and her pussy was entirely devoid of hair. I swallowed hard at the sheer beauty of her naked pussy which distinctly dripped with desire. Mom's eyes riveted on my tented pants. "Well, at least someone likes my Brazilian. My little, not so little boy, really thinks his mommy is pretty!"

Mom's green eyes gleamed as she shot me a seductive, smoky look. "My turn" She stepped next to me and gave me another tongue lashing kiss as she lifted my shirt up to my upper chest. Reluctantly we stopped kissing so she could pull it over my head and arms. Once my shirt was off Mom placed her hands on my shoulders and stood back to arm's length. Her eyes raked over me and she licked her lips. I am by no means a Greek God. I have an average physique that is more wiry than muscular. However I am fairly hairy for my age and, apparently, for Mom, that was one of her turn-ons.

My mother grinned as she slowly ran her hands over my shoulders and down my chest. Her fingers swirled and twirled my sparse chest hair as her nails lightly scratched and stroked my skin. "Ooooh, my baby boy is sooo sexxy! Momma Like!" she giggled. Her fingers moved slowly down across my stomach, caressing my skin, and playing with the small amount of hair covering it. Her eyes flickered up at me and she gave me a wicked grin as she ran a nail across my bulging sweatpants. "Wonder what my baby boy has for his Momma in here?"

In a few quick movements, Mom undid the left side fasteners of my sweat pants, tossed them aside, and did the same for my boxers. My unleashed penis jutted before her fully erect. One of her hands cupped my balls, her fingers lazily playing with my pubic hair. The other one gripped my cock and softly stroked it. Mom knelt before it and looked up me as she spoke to my cock. "I remember you.. so cute and full of love for your Momma."

Mom grasped my cock, "This looks painful, Jimmy? Does it hurt?" She stroked me a little more. The sight of my beautiful naked mother kneeling before, caressing my cock was a visual stimulation that was almost too much to bear. As if sensing I was about to pop Mom squeezed my cock just under the head until the sensation faded. "Did I hurt you, Jimmy? Would you like Momma to kiss your owie"

"Yes, Mom, please"

Mom kissed the head of my penis, then kissed up and down the shaft. "Jimmy, look at Momma." Mom made certain our eyes were locked before she closed her lips around my cockhead. She maintained eye contact with me as she slowly swallowed all of my cock. When her lips reached the end of my cock she held it there for a minute and then slowly backed off. She did this about ten times before she started sucking hard on the top half of my cock while teasing my cockhead with her tongue. She especially liked flicking her tongue under the rim of my helmet.

After a few moments of this, I felt a wave of dizziness and quaked. My cock burst and blasted jism into my Mother's mouth. Mom didn't miss a beat, her lips and tongue kept pleasuring me until every last vestige of cum had disappeared down her throat. Her eyes gazed at me with love as she took one last slurp of my cock. She kissed my cheek, walked over to her nightstand picked up a bottle of water. Water swished around in her mouth and the swallowed. "All gone. Now you can give your Momma a kiss"

I limped over to Mom. she kissed me while grabbing onto and fondling my half-hard cock. "Honey, you are so horny for me," she said with a pleased giggle. She kissed me again while rubbing my chest. She slowly pushed me towards the bed I winced as I sat. Her lustful gaze instantly transformed into one of motherly concern, although her hand still gripped my cock. "How can we do this without hurting you, baby. Do you want the boot off or on? Do want Momma on top or you on top."

"Boot on, me on top"

Mom gave me a quick, spicy kiss, and then slid onto her bed, pulling me with her. We lay side to side and Mom snuggled up next to me. Her breasts jiggled and bounced against my arm. Mom smiled when my eyes followed the bouncing balls. She laid her hand on my cheek, stroked my hair. "You can touch Momma where ever you want, Jimmy." Her eyes fluttered and she sucked in her lips. "I am dying to be touched." Her lips sought mine, as her one hand stroked my re-awakening cock, and the other caressed in a random pattern, my chest, hip, hair, butt, and other places.

As Mom and I kissed I fondled her breasts, and took the opportunity to lightly run my fingers over the wet folds of her hairless pussy. Moist heat rolled across my hand and her lips left a juicy sheen on my fingers. Her hips rolled towards my fingers which sank deeper into her sultry cunt. Mom lifted her head. "See how ready I am for you, baby?' She looked at my fully erect cock. "And you're ready for me." Mom took a deep breath which made her breast flatten on my arm. "Okay, then baby boy, let Momma get rid of that pesky virginity."

Mom rolled onto her back, I got on my knees and straddled her. There was a slight twinge from my knee and foot but there was no way I was stopping now. Mom wanted this perhaps even worse than I did.

Unbelievably, I was about to make love to my sweet, loving Mom. I gazed down at the sight before me.

My beautiful Mother lay naked before me, her arms and legs spread wide in welcome. She gave me a sweet maternal smile and whispered, "Come to Momma, baby"

A slight movement of her arms made her large, hard tipped breasts wobble invitingly. My breath caught and my already engorged cock swelled with need. It was mere inches away from the source of my life, my mother's vagina. I lowered my cock an inch or so and it hovered over Mom's pussy which lay before me naked, throbbing and weeping with desire. She spread her legs a tad wider which made her cunt gape wider, aching to be filled.

I sank down towards my Mother who put her hands on my shoulders and stopped me. She intuitively answered my unspoken question by saying, "I want to watch" Her eyes were centered on my rampant prick and her pulsing snatch. She inclined her head with a merry light in her eyes, "Proceed"

My penis kissed the lips of Mom's pussy. Her warm moist folds radiated with a heat that warmed my heart and flared my passion. I paused, momentarily overwhelmed by the enormity of what I was about to do. Sensing my hesitation, Mom's hands stroked my shoulders. Just like she had held my hands to teach me to walk, Mom didn't pause to help me now. She angled her hips upwards slightly and pushed, letting out a small coo and a noticeable shiver when my cock head slipped inside her sweet folds.

Although my cock was barely inside my Mom's pussy it was already snug, her walls grasped me, pulling me deeper. I slowly pushed my hardness further into the comfy motherly embrace of that heavenly cunt.

Mom watched the sight of her son's cock disappearing into her soaking pink lips with rapt fascination. It was the same expression she had when I got an A or hit a homerun; absolute maternal pride and love. Yet her eyes flared and flickered with erotic delight. "You're doing soo good baby boy. Keep pushing. Come on, baby boy just a bit more."

The pleasure was exquisite as the rippling muscles of my Mother's vagina brought me home. "Oh baby you did it, you're all the way inside your Mother's vagina! You're not a virgin anymore!" Mom said and beamed at me. She closed her eyes and shivered, after which Mom sighed and pursed her lips. "Okay, take it out.". Her sudden change in demeanor and matter of fact tone stunned me.

"Uhh, what?"

"I said I'd take your virginity and I did, so take it out now, please." She used the same tone as when she gave a final admonition to finish a chore. And she gave me the no-nonsense mom stare.

Disappointed and a little heartbroken, I started to pull out. As I did Mom's arms and legs wrapped around me locking me in place and pressing me tight against her. Mom and I were literally eye to eye, nose to nose, and mouth to mouth. Vivid emerald eyes shimmering with mirth burned into mine. When she laughed her large breasts rippled making me feel like I was floating on a wave. Her lips vibrated against as she giggled. One of her hands ran through my hair as she gave me a tender look full of maternal love.

"Honey! Do you really think I'd do that to my baby boy? No baby, momma is gonna love you, and love you and love you." Each "love you" was punctuated with Mom's scissored legs on my butt and her hips working together to drive my hard cock in and out of her pussy. The feel of her high heels poking and rubbing against my butt just added to my sensual gratification. The slight jolts of pain that her heels ensured that I knew this was not a dream. I was truly inside my mom!

With a gaze of pure adoration, Mom said "Give momma some sugar!" Mom pulled me in for an ardent kiss that lasted as long as our breath held out. As the kiss went on Mom's legs and hips kept urging me to thrust deep into her. Her moans echoed in my mouth as this beautiful, intimate union of mother and son filled us both with wild passion and sweet love. Jolts of rapture tingled through my body as Mom's writhing tunnel caressed and clutched my driving cock.

When our kiss broke, Mom arched her neck and closed her eyes as she shivered with delight. Her pussy clamped tighter and she hissed, "Oh baby, you are doing so good" A broad smile transfixed her face and her green eyes flamed into mine. "How's your first pussy, baby? Is it goood, baby" She lunged her hips at me even harder urging me deeper.

"Its wonderful, Mom" Of course I wasn't about to tell her that this wasn't my first time. After all, she believed she was giving me the greatest gift she could give.

She let out a small mewl when I said Mom and gave me a tongue lashing kiss. Her eyes blazed into mine and she humped back at me even harder. Each of her lunges sent a delectable tremor through me. "Mommmm! Yesss, it is your Mom's pussy. Does that make it extra special, Jimmy? Is it extra special to have your Mommy's pussy to be your first pussy? Do you love fucking Mommy's pussy, Jimmy?"

Mom's words made me shiver with an erotic frission which she also felt as my cock twitched in her pussy. She giggled and kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "You're making Momma feel so good! Don't force yourself to hold back, darling. Fill me if you need to. Momma loves you and wants you to be happy so cum in my pussy whenever need. We have all night to play."

Although I was constantly on the edge, especially after she kept talking dirty to me, my experiences with Grandma had given me a crash course in control. However, with Grandma, I had been fairly immobile. So this was really my first time on top. I was determined to make my mother have the pleasure she deserved. I lifted my upper torso a bit and took hold of a breast in each hand. Mom moaned as I gently squeezed and massaged her full tits. She gasped sharply when I thumbed both of her nipples at the same time.

I kissed Mom on her neck and whispered into her ear, "I love you, Mom." She clasped me harder. I kissed her firmly as I kept a slow, steady pace of thrusting into her welcoming channel. However, I changed my rhythm a bit by occasionally giving her a set of three hard lunges. Every lunge brought a small squeal from Mom and her brilliant green eyes sparked. Although my goal had been to give my Mom a torrid combination of love and sexual gratification, my own pleasure was peaking.

When our long kiss broke, Mom kissed my neck and face, breathing into my ear with a litany of endearments. "Ooh, Jimmy.. My sweet beautiful boy! Love me, Jimmy. Love Mommy! Give Mommy allll your love, darling. Baby, Baby, Momma loves you so muuuuch!"

Suddenly I couldn't hold back anymore. The intense intimate bond between Mom and I had been consecrated with a rapturous physical union. Mother and son became one conjoined being of pure love and pure bliss. Amidst the fireworks and shattering explosions buffeting my brain, I heard myself scream "Moooommy!"

Mom clutched me tightly, her legs locking me fast to her, sealing my cock inside her pussy. Her writhing and surging pussy coaxed shot after shot of my seed to paint her cunt walls. She held me close, hugging me against her with all her might. Even through the cushion of her large breasts, I felt her heart thudding in unison with mine. Mom laughed with delight as she felt my climax, kissing my shoulder and embracing me through my spasm.

Although I know it had only lasted a few seconds my climax felt much longer. Its intensity drained me and I collapsed on my side. Mom rolled to face me, her legs relaxed their grip on me and her feet slithered down my legs to rub against mine.

Mom stroked my shoulder with one hand and my hair with the other. She gave me a tender, loving look, smiling with contentment.

After a second she laughed. "I'd like to see some little bitch cheerleader top that!" Although she looked happy and proud her expression also told me she expected a reply.

I laced my fingers with hers and said, "Nobody could beat that because a Mother's love is a special love." Tears filled her eyes as jubilation flooded her face. "Yes, it is son. Yes, it is."

It was now about an hour before midnight on New Year's Eve, 200* and my mother held me in her arms, softly stroking and brushing my hair with her fingers while giving me a happy smile full of maternal love and pride. I felt like I had just shown her a trophy I'd won. Mom's other hand caressed my naked back, her nails lightly scratching my bare skin affectionately and teasingly.

"Was it as good as you dreamed?" she asked as she continued playing with my hair. "Did you like how your old mom made herself so pretty and sexy to give you a special and memorable time?"

I felt slightly guilty because I had been so overwhelmed at getting the chance to fuck my mother that I'd been selfish and not made much effort to please her. She must have read my guilt as disappointment because her smile faded. " I guess you would've preferred the cheerleader after all"