Mrs. Claus! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her pussy clutching me tighter and so, I leaned in closer to her and kissed her neck. I then leaned back and took her face in my hands. "You're so beautiful, Mom. I love this face, the face of eighteen years of motherly love, the face that has given me comfort, happiness, and love for all my life. The face of my beloved, beautiful, sexy, and absolutely wonderful Mother. "

Mom's eyes had widened and glowed with increasing intensity at this as her face melted with both ardor and adoration. Her eyes flashed suddenly and she gave out a loud whimper. She immediately sealed her lips against mine as she shuddered in an intense orgasm. As her pussy went wild on my cock I felt myself go as well and rode the crest of our shared bliss.

Mom hugged me and laid her head against my shoulder as we quietly held each other as we basked in the afterglow, enjoying the physical and emotional intimacy. After some time had passed Mom looked up at me and smiled. "Oh my god, honey. That was..... hmmmm. Indescribable. I wish we could stay like this forever but its starting to get a little chilly in here." Mom gave me one last peck on the lips before standing up and helping me to my feet.

We quickly showered and Mom helped me to my room. I was a little disappointed because I had wanted to spend a little more time with her. After I dressed in fresh boxers and sweats, the door to my room opened and Mom came in. She was still wearing the shower cap and was now wearing flannel pajamas.

"Would you mind if I slept in here with you tonight, honey. It's so late and I'm pretty tired and don't feel like changing my sheets tonight."

"No, I don't mind, I was kind of hoping we would sleep together."

Mom grinned, pleased. Still smiling, she held up a finger. "But just to sleep, you little devil. That's why I wore these pajamas instead of a negligee, to cut down on our temptation." As she spooned against my back, she kissed my cheek. "As it is my kitty is going to be sore tomorrow. "She giggled. "You gave her more of a work out than she has had in some time."

She snuggled hard against me, her arm stroked my chest near my heart. "You know, I only intended to make love with you once to make up for your not losing your virginity to that cheerleader. "

"Well, Mom to be perfectly honest. I doubt if that would have happened."

Mom pinched my nipple hard. "What! You mean I fucked you for no good reason."

"Uhhh well Uh"

Mom stroked my chest and laughed. "But then we didn't just fuck did we, honey? We made sweet, sweet love." She giggled, "Sweet, sweet mother-son love" After a minute she said, "Why do you say it wouldn't have happened. I may be biased, but you're a handsome, sexy charming boy."

"I'm pretty certain she was just playing me so that I would buy beer for the football players to drink at my party."

"That bitch!" Mom said with genuine anger. She kissed my neck, "Well, her loss, my gain. Maybe I was fooling myself with thinking we could do it just once. I started out looking at it as if I were doing just another favor for my son, granted like most favors that I do for you I enjoy doing it because making you happy makes me happy. I also thought it would alleviate most of the sexual tension that's been between us. However, learning that you desired me not as some kind of milf fantasy but as me made all the difference. That you desire me as both your mom and as a woman makes me feel loved and wanted in a way I haven't in years. Your love and desire triggers an arousal in me that's been deeper and longer-lasting than I've ever experienced.

"Unbelievably, my virgin son has given me more love, affection, and sexual satisfaction in a few hours than his father has in twenty years. Your father is gonna be home sometime later today and I need to deal with that situation. However that turns out, I'm thinking we can add contact sports to our mother-son game night."

Mom's soft giggle was the last thing I heard before falling asleep on what had been the greatest night of my life.

When I awoke the next morning Mom was gone from my bed. I smelled fresh coffee from downstairs. I found Mom sitting at the kitchen table with a rather pensive expression on her face. She had already dressed in a dark blue sweater and yoga pants. Mom greeted me with a slightly wan smile as I entered. I knew something was weighing heavily on her mind and could only guess what it was.

One of the common tropes of incest stories online is the guilt of the parent after the act. I had a feeling this was what was going on with her.

As I fixed myself a cup of coffee, I asked, "Are you alright, Mom?"

Her face brightened a bit, and she gave me a slight smile. "I'm fine, Jimmy. Just a little tired, plus the fact that your Dad is so close to coming home is dwelling on my mind. I find myself getting more furious with every passing hour. Not so much for him sleeping around on me, although that hurt terribly. But the way he treated me when I found out. The disrespect he showed for me outrages me. I don't know how well I'll keep my cool when he gets here."

I moved behind her and massaged her tense shoulders through her sweater and kissed the top of her head. "You've got a right to be angry but you can't let him get to you. I think that's what he wants, in part. You're a strong-willed, decisive woman, Mom but I've seen Dad put you in a dither and make you question yourself. He does so by doling out his affection sporadically. I think he does that as means of exerting control over you, and me too, if I'm being honest."

Mom looked up at me with a look of surprise and then smiled at me. "When did my son get to be so smart and perceptive. I think you're right. I'll play his game and be as cold to him as he usually is to me, at least until I can serve him with divorce papers."

Mom sighed as I rubbed a particularly tight spot. "That feels wonderful, baby but if you angling for a massage with a happy ending, that'll have to wait. I just stripped and changed my bed. Besides I'm expecting a call from your Dad any time now."

Part of me was thrilled when she said, that'll have to wait. But I had to be sure how she felt about what had happened between us last night. "When I came in here I thought you might be upset about something else"

"Oh reaaally, what would that be?" She said looking back up at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Yeah, she was going to make me say it.

"I thought you might be having regrets about last night"

"Last night? Last night... last night. Hmmmm, what happened last night? Ohhh do you mean when I popped my son's cherry and then let him violate his loving mother in all sorts of unspeakable ways?

"Yeah, That," I said in a dry tone.

Mom reached up and placed her hand over mine and smiled at me warmly. "No regrets, darling. Perhaps I should feel some shame or guilt but don't feel any. I'm your mother and I love you. What we did last night and will do again in the future, sweetheart was simply a more physical aspect of my love for you. I don't plan on being your girlfriend, or marry you or have your babies. I will however continue to have sex with you so long as you want."

Her mother quirked into a small smile, "But not today, I'm afraid." With a small laugh, she whispered sexily, "Jimmy, you're such a naughty boy, Mommy's pussy is black and blue from the pounding you gave it." Noting my look, she giggled, "Not literally. Although it is a bit tender. It's like when you ache after a good workout after not exercising for a while. In a day or so I'll be fine. And ready for another good workout!" She kissed my hand and then leaned into my massage of her shoulders and neck.

Her phone rang and I felt her muscles tense up once more.

"Well, the dreaded phone call! Could you let me talk to your father alone? I don't want you to see me if I lose it."

I kissed her on the cheek, grabbed my cup of coffee, and went into the living room. A few moments later Mom came into the living room with an odd expression on her face, tapping her cell phone against her cheek.

"Well, there's good news and bad news. The good news is, for me at least, is that your Dad won't be home for another two weeks. Purportedly, he was awarded a working vacation at the Corporate retreat and will be spending two weeks in Sydney and Melbourne. He let me know that if I hadn't left the Bahamas early I could've accompanied him. However, I think that was just him being a dick. More than likely he would have told me on the last day of the retreat that he was being sent to Melbourne and Sydney and I would have had to make my way home alone anyway."

"What's the bad news?

"There was something in his tone. I think his girlfriend has convinced him to leave me. So he's probably going to also start prepping for divorce. All I want is my share of our assets and this house. However, I don't know if your father will be as equitable. I think I'm going to be on the phone most of the morning. Do you mind getting your own breakfast?"

As soon as I said I would, Mom left I saw her grab her laptop from its bag and head back into the kitchen.

After I ate I watched television for a while and drifted off. I woke up when Mom sat next to me. She seemed a lot better mood than earlier this morning. She challenged me to a game of Mario Kart. She trounced my butt again. Mom had been hiding some mad game skills.

"Instead of a foot rub, I think I'll take you up on that full body massage my back is still a little sore. Why don't you meet me in my room in about fifteen minutes." Although Mom had specifically said that a happy ending was not in the works I found myself getting hard at the prospect of giving her a massage.

Mom's room was again lit by scented candles and a bottle of massage oil was warming in a warmer. Yet Mom was not in the room. She walked in a moment after I did carrying a couple of beach towels. She was dressed in her slice bikini which had its usual effect on my cock. Mom smirked as she walked by me to lay the towels on the bed. Once they were on the bed she walked over to me. That's not quite accurate, she wiggled over to me, working her breasts, hips, and butt to best highlight how sexy she was in that bikini.

"I know how much you love seeing me in the little bitty bikini, son. I also know you fantasize about taking it off of me. So here's your chance." She turned around so that I could untie her top. As I untied her top Mom held her hands up to her chest so that it still covered her breasts, well, her nipples anyway. She faced me again, still holding the top in place. "Now the bottoms, honey" I bent down to take off her bikini bottoms. There was a slight wet patch over her cameltoe and as I pulled down her bottoms the distinct aroma of arousal wafted up from her. Once the bottoms were down to her feet she stepped out of them and as I stood up, she dropped the bikini top, showing me just how swollen and hard her nipples were.

With a smile, she walked over to the bed and lay face down on the bed.

Although my massaging skills were fairly minimal, I did my best to both relax and stimulate my Mother's naked body. She giggled every time my erection bumped her butt or back. After I worked on her back for a while she said, "Okay, honey I think I'm ready for the other side."

I tried to be as professional as I could but when Mom turned over and I was confronted by the aroused state of her breasts and pussy, I groaned a bit at the seductive site of my naked mother lying prone beneath my outstretched legs.

"Jimmy, I think I will take the no charge happy ending." Mom said with a big smile.

"I thought you were too sore."

"Well, some gentle licking and sucking from my sweet son won't hurt. And besides last night's events have been going around in my head all day, making me want more of that quite badly. Not just the sex but I want to be loved by son a little more; to feel him inside me again. I have more than one hole that will let me do that," she quirked her eyebrow at me with a smile.