Mrs. Claus! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom giggled and wagged her hips, evincing our intimate connection. "Even closer than that"

"Yes, even closer than that. I wanted to hold my Mom in my arms again. I love being so close to you, I love feeling your soft, smooth skin against my skin," Mom let out a small trill at that and she shivered in delight. I put my nose against her sweating neck and hair and took a deep sniff of her. "When I hug you Mom, I don't just enjoy the feel of your beautiful breasts against my chest, but also because I love the smell of you. Not only because your perfume is so sexy and exciting but because of your smell. It's your scent, my mother's scent. My mother who has hugged me all my life with love and comfort. Right now I especially love your fragrance, not only do you smell of my mommy, but this is mixed in with the aromas of our sweat, sex, arousal. It excites me so much to know that our hearts and bodies are so connected.

When Mom let out another squeal I knew it was working. As I kneaded and squeezed her breasts, I slowed my thrusts but made them deep and long. I kissed Mom's ear. "I love how your full sexy, gorgeous breasts fill my hands. I love how warm and soft they are and how your hard nipples feel like pebbles against my palm. I love that you want me to touch them as much as I want to touch them."

I licked Mom's ear and kissed her neck. "Oh God, Jimmy, if you only knew what you were doing to your poor Momma" I kissed her shoulder and gave her four extremely hard thrusts in a row. She moaned and shivered in my arms.

"I know exactly what I'm doing to my beautiful, sexy mother. What we are doing to each other. Your sweet, motherly pussy has been hugging me and loving me so wonderfully. It's been so hard not to cum. I've wanted to so badly. I've needed to so badly because you're so sexy, so beautiful so magnificent but I've held back because I wanted it to be special for you too. I wanted you to have all the sexual ecstasy that you need and deserve because I love you, Mom."

Mom trembled "Jimmy, you're driving Momma crazy with all your sweet talk."

"It's not sweet talk, it's the truth. I love holding my Mom, I love kissing my Mom, I love feeling my Momma's sexy body up against me. I love being deep inside my Momma, feeling my Momma's pussy just hug and cream all around my cock. "I started churning her cunt slow and hard, squeezing her nipples between my fingers. I whispered seductively, "I love fucking my Mommy."

Mom let out a groan and turned her head to make as much eye contact as she could. When we locked eyes I said, "Cum for me Momma, Cum for me Momma, Cum for me Mommmmy!" I felt her tense and extended my neck so I could kiss her. Her lips hungrily sought mine and then she spasmed in my arms. I felt her quake for a few seconds as we kissed.

As Mom orgasmed she slowly sank prone until she was flat on her stomach with me still inside. We lay panting hugging each other tightly; still kissing, my cock still plunging into her tremoring pussy. In the distance, I heard the querulous, stroke ravaged voice of Dick Clark saying, "4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!". As the fireworks went off, so did I. For one second I was transformed into pure bliss and there were also fireworks going off in my brain. I don't know if it was because I had been holding back or because this was the most intense sex I'd ever had but it felt like I came buckets this time.

Even Mom was aware of the massive load that spurted inside her. She looked back at me with a surprised grin. Her green eyes sparkled. "Oh wow.... You really like being with your Momma, huh?"

"Best New Year's Eve ever! Happy New Year, Mom."

"Yes honey, I think this will be a very happy new year!" She turned to kiss me and pushed me back so that I wasn't laying full on her. As we lay on our sides, Mom reached behind me and fondled my butt, balls, and her slit where I was still inside her. She squirmed tight against me and sighed in contentment.

"You don't mind cuddling with me for a bit more do you, Jimmy?"

"No ma'am, I wanna spend as much time as I can with you like this, so I can think back on it and remember it clearly." I kissed her shoulder and neck and softly stroked her thighs and stomach. I suddenly remembered something she said. "Uhhh Mom, When had that twinge in my knee a few minutes ago, did I hear you say, this position can wait until after you're healed up if you want.

She turned and gave me a stern look, you know the kind of look a mother can give. "Now, James Allenville, you know that was just a slip of the tongue. And one I fully expect you to hold me to." She smiled and placed my hand over her still wet pubes. "Now that you've become acquainted, I expect you'll see a lot of her in the future"

After cuddling for an hour or so, Mom turned to me. "Honey, I'm gonna go to the restroom. Why don't you join me in the shower in a few minutes? As she sat up my flaccid cock dislodged and a slew of fluid dripped out of her and onto my thigh and on to the bed. She looked at me with a slight smile. "Well, it's a good thing we weren't relying on a condom, all that would have leaked out."

Mom's remark suddenly brought home the fact that unlike my Grandma, my mother was still a fertile woman. The look on my face combined with that uncanny Mom radar caused her to give me a sour look. She slapped me hard on the shoulder, hard enough to sting. "Now you think of birth control? I thought I taught you better than that."

"Well... um... I assumed.."

Mom slapped my shoulder hard again and shook a finger in my face. "And that's how you get girl's pregnant! Never assume, be responsible!" Mom then looked down at our pubes and snickered. I guess the absurdity of lecturing me about sexual responsibility while sitting a puddle of our juices struck her as funny. She kissed me and said, "Relax honey, you didn't fill me up with your incest babies. Even though your Dad and I haven't been active in a long while, I've still been taking my pill. Hoping that he'd have time for me."

Mom slipped off her silver high heels and then stood next to the bed to take off her black thigh high stockings. Mom smiled as my eyes naturally drifted to the swing of her naked breasts that bounced with her movements. I also watched with great fascination the undulation of her naked pussy as she shifted about on her legs. More of my cum squeezed from between her lips. My cock tingled at the sight although it wasn't quite ready to wake up yet.

"Come to the bathroom in about five minutes. Make sure you pee, it's important that you use the bathroom after sex, honey." Mom smiled as she lectured me about sex ed. She winked "I'll be waiting for you." She blew me a kiss and walked out of her bedroom door.

As Mom's shapely behind disappeared from my view, I sat back and reflected upon what had happened. Sex with my grandmother had been wonderful but sex with my mother was something else. It was much more intense physically and emotionally. I hadn't just fucked my mother, I'd made love to her. I felt some measure of guilt that she had done so with the express purpose of taking my virginity. However since she seemed more than willing to continue having sex with me, I wondered if taking my virginity was merely an excuse. It gave her an emotional reason for having incestuous sex with her son.

If while doing a favor for her son, she also satisfied her own long unsatisfied sexual needs, then that was the icing on the cake. I think she was as surprised as I at just how emotionally powerful and deeply connected we became while being intimate.

I resolved to eventually tell her that I hadn't been a virgin but of course I would never tell her who had been my first.

With a slight groan, I slipped out of the bed. My foot and knee were aching from the stress I'd but on them in the past few hours. I limped to the shower room.

When Uncle Ed had put in Grandma's shower, my Dad had remodeled his bathroom to put in a spa shower. Mom's had been remodeled to have a larger and lower tub. I wasn't allowed to use either but used the olden type small tub with shower combo in my room.

Mom was dressed in a terry cloth robe and a light blue shower cap, she was in the process of removing the last of her make-up. She turned as I entered. The shower cap made quite a difference. Without her hair framing Mom's face came sharply into focus. Without her makeup to mask them, all the signs of her aging were starkly visible. I clearly saw all her wrinkles and sags that her forty-one years had given her. It was a beautiful face, the face of my beloved and loving mother. I had the sudden urge to take her in my arms and kiss her cheek and then to give her a kiss that most sons would not give their mothers.

Mom noticed my hesitation. "What're you looking at Jimmy?"

"Uh, nothing. You just look different in a shower cap that's all"

Mom frowned and then looked into the mirror. She pursed her lips as a flitting look of sadness crossed her face. She shook it off and turned to me with a smile. "We haven't showered together since you were eleven." She gave me a wry smile. And a slight twinkle skipped across her green eyes. She untied her robe and slowly let it fall to the floor

She raised her arms and lifted her left leg, bending her knee up to stomach showing me her body in all its glorious nudity. Her eyes watched my groin and a slight look of disappointment crossed her face when I remained flaccid. My cock did twitch imperceptibly. And I did drink in the sight of her sexy large-breasted, wide-hipped and well-toned body but stupidly did not voice my appreciation.

Once we stepped into the shower it was like seven years had not elapsed after all. Mom and I began to play with one other by slapping water at the other, fighting over the showerhead to squirt the other in the face or up the butt or on their junk. However, we were both tired from our earlier exertions so settled down after a couple of minutes to shower.

As we soaped up, Mom offered to do my back. As she did she also began massaging my back and buttocks. She said wistfully. "I missed this. "She laughed. "The reason I stopped showering with you was that you started getting erections when I scrubbed you."

A spike of anxiety shot through me because Mom's scrubbing of my back had given me a partial erection. I wasn't sure how'd she react given what she just said.

Mom kissed my neck, "Would you like me to do your front, honey?"

"Uhhh, why don't I do your back first," I said, thinking that this would allow time for my erection to fade.

Mom sighed, "Okay..."

I noticed as I began soaping her back that her muscles were very tight. I don't know if this was from tension or our recent activity so I started rubbing and kneading her lower back muscles and slowly moving up to her shoulders.

"MMMMM.... You do that so well, sweetie. You're making Momma feel so good" She looked back at me over her shoulder. "You're probably gonna think me a terrible mother... Well, an even worse mother considering how I just corrupted you. But one of the reasons I love your footrubs so much is because not only do they help my feet but also because they're so sensual." She gave me a guilty smile. "Your foot rubs make Momma so wet and tingly." Mom then gave me a slight side-eye, "Especially when I see you getting a boner when you give them to me. So is that why you're so reluctant to give them to me, or is it all an act."

"Yes, that's the reason. But to make it up to you, if you want, I'll also start giving you full body massages."

Mom kissed the hand rubbing her left shoulder. "Really, honey? I would love that."

I laughed, "I'll even provide a happy ending with no extra charge!"

Instead of laughing Mom gave me an intense look and then a soft smile. She reached up and took my hands in her and pulled them to her front. She placed them on her breasts "In that case, these babies need a good sensual massage." She poured some soap onto her making her tits slick with foam.

My plan to buy me time to so that my cock would go down hadn't worked. In fact, the opposite was true. As soon as I began massaging my mother, I once again had a full-blown erection. As I moved forward to start playing with Mom's soapy tits, my rigid member stabbed her the top of her buttocks.

"Oooh" Mom gave a pleased giggle and reached around to take hold of my cock. She fondled it with one hand and with the other stroked her clit. Meanwhile, her full slick tits squished and slid through my happy fingers. Mom gave a little moan every time her hard nipples slithered across my palms and threaded through my fingers.

After I played with Mom's breasts for a few moments, she placed her hands on top of mine and stopped me.

"If you meant what you said about giving me a happy ending, would you do that for me now?" She said a bit hesitantly as if she were asking to do something I would probably dislike. "I already cleaned myself up down there."

"I'd love to Mom"

Mom turned off the shower and then turned around to face me. Once again I was struck how different and yet how familiar and beautiful she looked in her shower cap. Mom looked breathtakingly beautiful with her mature body still water beaded and slick with moisture. Since the shower had no seat, I'd have to sit on the floor. Before I did however I hugged Mom tight, relishing in how her slick, still shower warm body felt against mine. I was acutely aware of my cock pressing against her hot, slick lips. Mom hugged me back tightly and swished her hips, stroking the tip of my cock with her throbbing pussy.

Mom cupped my chin in her hand and then gave me a slow lingering, passionate kiss. After this kiss ended I kissed my way down her chin, neck, and down to her breasts. I gave each of her nipples a quick suck and lick before slowly kissing down to her delectable treasure. I lapped and licked my way around Mom's naked pussy before attacking her clit. After giving her clit a great deal of attention I also began tonguing the inside of her pussy.

"Jimmy, my darling baby boy. Yesss, show Momma how much you love her!" Mom gyrated her pussy against my face while clutching my head with her hands, alternately playing and pulling on my hair while pressing me deeper against her pussy.

After a few moments of my sucking at my mother's succulent snatch, she let out a loud moan and pushed my face deep into her pussy. I felt her pussy throb against my mouth as she climaxed and tasted the sweet juices of her nectar.

Mom beamed down at me, "Thank you, honey. I love having my pussy eaten but your dad doesn't like to do it."

I refrained from reiterating how much of a fool my father was. "I like making you happy, Mom"

Mom got down on her knees and took hold of my cock in her hands. She gave me a mock exasperated look. "And now I have to take of this guy too. Doesn't he ever rest? Are you always this excitable?"

"No, usually once I cum once or twice I'm good for a few hours. It's very unusual for me to be this aroused."

Mom cocked her head at me and pursed her lips. She slowly stroked my cock," I guess it's because you're having sex for the first time."

I blurted out, "No, that's not it "

Mom gave me a pointed look. To allay her suspicion that I wasn't a virgin, I said "I mean that's probably part of it. I'm sure it has mostly to do with you."

"Me?" Mom gave a pleased laugh. "Because I'm a hot older woman or because you enjoy the idea of fucking your mother?" Mom said the last part seductively, knowing that taboo part of our intimacy was part of its thrill.

"Yes, that's part of it but like I said it's mostly because it's you, Mom."

"So not just because I'm your mother but mainly because I'm me, Jimmy's Mom, your Mommy."

"Yeah, I love you as my Mom, but I also desire you because you are so beautiful in body and spirit. Being with you as man makes it incredibly special because you are my Mom, the woman I love more than anyone else."

"Oh, Jimmy..... honey..." Mom smiled at me and cried. She pulled me in for a kiss and a hug. She eyed my stiff cock and sighed and bit her lip. "Sweetheart, do you mind if we do it right here. It might be a little uncomfortable but I think we can make it work. I don't want to get back into bed, make love, and then have to come back here."

"I'd make love to you anywhere you want, Mom."

Mom giggled, "I'll keep that in mind, honey." She started to take off her shower cap, I put my hand on her arm.

"Please, leave it on."

Mom gave me a puzzled squint. "Okaaay. Son likes shower caps. Noted." She said somewhat comically.

"It's not the shower cap, Mom. It's because when you wear it your face snaps into clear focus."

"My face? But honey, I'm not all prettied up for you anymore. Without my makeup, this is the face of a middle-aged woman. I saw how I looked in the mirror. You can see all my wrinkles, blemishes, sags. It's not a pretty sight."

"It's a beautiful sight, Mom. Why don't you understand? You are just as beautiful now as you were younger. Age hasn't destroyed your beauty only changed it. I think you are even more beautiful because I not only see the face of a gorgeous mature woman who doesn't need makeup but I see the face of my loving, lovely mother, the woman whom I absolutely adore."

My Mom's eyes welled as she cupped the back of my head in her hands and leaned into to kiss me. As she gave me a long, lingering sweet kiss that was equal parts motherly affection and sexual passion, she lowered her pussy down on my cock. The combination of slow kissing and slow penetration made us both moan in delight.

When I was fully inside Mom's pussy, she ended our kiss and leaned back, her hands on my shoulders. For a moment we just sat there, simply enjoying the sensation of our privates locked in love. Mom swirled her hip, closed her eyes, and gave out of hiss of pleasure.

She opened her eyes and gave me an intense look of love as she smiled. "The first time you were in here," she wriggled her embedded pussy, "you hurt me sooo bad!"

"I thought you enjoyed it!" horrified that I'd hurt her.

"Not tonight, sweetie. 18 years ago. When you were born."

Oh yeah. I guess I hadn't dwelt on the fact that the pussy I was currently inside was also the one which had given me birth. The thought was more erotic than I thought it would be.

Mom wriggled a little more sending shivers of ecstasy through both of us. She kissed me on the nose. "Oh yeah, baby. You nearly wrecked Momma's poor little pussy with your big head."

I didn't know what to say to that so, I just gave her a couple of pumps and said, "Well, it seems to have made a full recovery. In fact it's perfect."

Mom leaned over and gave me another soft kiss as she slowly began grinding up and down on my cock. After the kiss, she leaned back used on hand to keep her balance while the other she cupped my chin and gazed at me intently as I smiled at her. As I thought it would, seeing my Mom's unadorned face in sharp focus while her tight, loving pussy stroked my cock and as her swinging heavy breasts brushed against my naked chest intensified the sexual experience. I loved how the fine wrinkles about her eyes and mouth crinkled and uncrinkled, as her mouth moved in a little smile with every stroke and churn of her sweet, tight cunt on her son's rock hard cock. Mom's lips quivered and she bit her lower lip slightly as pleasure coursed through her.

Mom's snatch clutched at me tightly as her eyes shone brightly into mine, basking me in the warmth and glow of her maternal love. "Oh, Jimmy. Jimmy. My beautiful baby boy, my sweet son. Momma loves you so much!

Experiencing such heightened and shared pleasure with my devoted mother filled me with a surge of love so extreme it nearly took my breath away. "I love you too, Mom!"

With an ecstatic smile, her face glowed with delight and adoration. "I know you do, honey. I feel it. Deep inside my heart, deep inside my vagina. Oh, Jimmy, I feel your love deep, deep inside me! Fill me, baby, Fill your Mommy with your sweet, sweet love!" Mom moved closer to me, crushing her breasts to my chest, and kissing my ear and neck while whispering endearments to me. I responded in kind. I told her how sexy she was, how beautiful she was. However telling her I loved my mother, loved my mom, loved my mommy made her moan and mewl in delight.