Mrs. Claus! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No! I love you and I love that you did this for me. I just wish...."

Mom gave me an understanding smile. "Aw honey, you lasted a lot longer than I thought you would."

"That's only part of it. I just wish I could've made you feel good too."

"What are you talking about?" Mom seemed genuinely puzzled. "You did make me feel good. Very good, as a matter of fact." She giggled "A few times. Why would you.... Oh!" she said in sudden insight. "Porn isn't reality, sweetie. Some women do holler and shout when they orgasm. Many of those do it just to make their man feel good. A good many women are fairly quiet. " Mom cupped my chin. "Darling, you gave one big orgasm and two to three little ones. That is extraordinary for a beginner, so top marks!" She smiled and gave me a small kiss.

Mom's hand trailed down across my back and cupped my bare bottom and squeezed. The movement of her arm also caused her large breasts currently flattened against my chest to undulate and roll across me, pressing her hard nubs enchantingly into my skin.

My half flaccid cock stiffened. She grinned at my reaction. Mom was very aware of this reaction since my cock was still firmly embedded in her tight, pulsing pussy. She twisted her hips slightly and my cock swelled even more as her cunt gripped me within its silken embrace. Her eyes widen slightly and she gave me a pleased giggle.

"Is that because you're a horny young guy or is it because of Mommy?"

I felt my face grow hot as I blushed. Mom smiled, said, "Aw Jimmy!" and kissed me on the nose. Although it was slightly odd to have this display of motherly affection while my hard cock was buried to the balls inside her. It also felt strangely right.

"In a way, it's both. A woman as sexy and beautiful as you will certainly cause a constant state of arousal in any horny guy. Plus being with my Mom makes it even more exciting. It's not just the whole taboo thing, although that part does add spice. It's mostly that you are my Mom, the first woman I ever loved, and who I will love for all my life. I hope I'm showing you just how much I love you. "

As a couple of tears leaked from my mother's eyes, she pulled my head down to hers. A soul-searing, groin stirring kiss ensued. At the end of which I was fully hard and raring to go again. My hips thrust forward driving my cock deep into my mom's clutching pussy. Mom closed her eyes and thrust back a few times but stopped me by placing her hand against my chest and pushing me back.

"Hold up a minute, sweetie. Lift up!"

I extended my arms and rose. Mom looked down at our conjoined genitals. "I can't believe you're ready again so soon. Back out a smidge."

I lifted my hips slightly and Mom smiled. "That's so beautiful." I looked down and saw that my cock could clearly be seen halfway embedded in my mom's snatch. A sudden flash of light startled me. Mom had grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of my cock entering her pussy. I turned and saw her arm extended above her head. Another flash. She just took a full body picture of me and her facing the camera.

I later saw the photo. My naked upper torso was arm's length above her naked upper torso. Mom's flushed, large, hard tipped breasts lolled on her chest, clearly demonstrating her arousal. Our lower bodies were intimately joined, my hard prick jutted just inside her sopping wet, hairless pussy. Her black hose clad legs twined with mine, the silver high heeled feet hooked around my feet.

At my shocked expression, Mom laughed. "I think I'll put it in my scrapbook and caption it, "Mommy teaches Jimmy to Make Love". It'll go next to the pictures of me teaching you how to walk and how to ride your bike."

When she spoke those words, the images of those events flashed through my mind. A sudden surge of emotion seized me, so intense that my hammered and my body shivered from the enormous mixture of passion and love that I felt for this special woman. This beautiful, loving woman who had given me so much all my life. Now it was my turn to give back to her!

I leaned forward and kissed her my mom with all the fervor and heat that I could muster, channeling the immensity of love that I had for her. As I kissed her my arms snaked beneath her and I pulled her as tight as I could against me, sealing our bodies together in an ardent embrace. Her heart thudded so hard it shook my chest even through the barrier of her full, flattened breasts.

Since Grandma, and I, if I'm totally honest, had enjoyed slow, measured lovemaking I did the same with my mother. Our lip locked mouths reverberated with the muffled sounds of Mom's groans and moans. Her feet cupped my ass, her high heels dug into my meaty cheeks, prodding and urging me to continue thrusting deep and slow into my mother's sweet slick channel.

When our kiss broke for lack of air, Mom's emerald eyes blazed at me, still lit by the glow of maternal love but also backlit by flames of desire and lust. Both of Mom's hands clutched my head as her eyes bore into mine, and she gasped, "Oh, Jimmy! Oh, baby boy, Momma loves you so!" She sucked in a deep breath and pulled me in for another intense kiss.

As this kiss continued I unconsciously added a new element to our slow, churning, and emotionally intense fuck. I randomly twisted my hips and slam hard against Mom's sopping pussy, teasing her clit. The first time I did she gasped in delighted surprise. After a few times however she gripped my head tighter, her nails slowly dug harder into my scalp as her pleasure built.

After a few minutes of random hard thrusts, I gradually increased the frequency until I was hitting her clit more often than not. Her moans came more frequently. All at once, Mom squeezed me! All over. Her fingernails dug even harder into my scalp, her high heeled feet pulled me tight driving my cock even deeper inside her luscious pussy. Mom's pussy walls clenched my cock like a fist. She broke our kiss and threw her head back. "Oh, Jimmy! Sweet baby boy! Fuck meee! Fuck Mooommyyyy!"

For a split second, I thought she was faking to make me feel better but then I felt a small amount of fluid sluice over my cock. She might have more vocal to make me feel good but the orgasm seemed real at least. Truthfully it was hard not to cum directly upon hearing that scream but I held back. I'd heard that some women get sensitive nipples when they orgasm so I decided to take a chance. I grabbed up Mom's grapefruits and squished them together. After which I tongue lashed her rigid nipples and silky areola, Mom dropped her hands to the bed and she clutched the sheets, while forcefully bucking her hips up and down, forcing her pussy deeper around my cock.

As I plunged, she rose. My cock and mom's pussy worked together as one perfect engine of exquisite bliss. As her sleek, snug walls gripped and fondled my cock, my hardness rubbed and caressed her sweet sugar walls. She became restless as waves of pleasure washed over her. The sharp points of her high heels skittered to and fro across my thighs and buttocks.

Although Mom didn't scream and cry she did let out the occasional mewl and moan. Meanwhile, I was in heaven, steadily thrashing into the paradise between her thighs as I devoured her scrumptious sumptuous tits. I sucked and licked them like a starving baby. Now and then I would look over her tits to watch Mom's face. For the most part, her face was scrunched and her eyes were closed as she reveled in the ecstasy of our lovemaking.

Mom gave out a small whimper followed by a particularly loud groan. She shivered enough that her tits quivered in my hands. Her hands grabbed onto and gripped my arms hard enough for her nails to draw blood. The silken vise of her pussy clenched onto my dick and gripped it harder and longer than it had before.

Mom's pussy caressed my raging cock, urging me to explode. To fill her with seed! The need to cum was so great! I thought of anything but the sweet tunnel clutching me until the need passed.

Mom's lids fluttered open and she looked at me wide-eyed. "I can't believe you haven't cum yet."

"Do you want me to?" I wiggled my hips as I thrust into her when I asked this question.

Mom gasped, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. "You don't have to hold back for my sake, honey. I want you to enjoy yourself."

Typical Mom answer; putting my needs ahead of hers. "I'm having the time of my life. Half of my enjoyment comes from making you feel good. You deserve this Mom. It makes me happy to do whatever you want. If you're tired and want to quit, that's cool."

"Tired!" Mom said in mock annoyance. She thrust her hips at me and wiggled around, sending electric charges of bliss through my cock. "You think your mom is some tuckered out old lady huh? I just didn't want to wear you out on your first time. Now Momma's gonna love you until you're limp and broken, just a shell of a boy!" She giggled and pulled me in for another searingly passionate kiss. As we kissed our eyes locked in a soulful gaze of Mother-son love. We slow fucked while our lips were locked, our hands roamed the other's body, caressing, stroking, pinching. I loved the feel of her hose clad legs sliding up and down my legs and across my back and buttocks. Mom loved twirling and playing with the hair on my legs, chest, and belly.

When our kiss broke Mom gave a wondering look as she sucked in her lips looking particularly cute "Um baby, did you mean what you said about doing anything for Momma?"

"Sure, Mom." Although I had a sudden flash of my sweet, demure mother doing something extremely kinky, like a rim job or something. I was thrilled and anxious at the same time.

Mom gave me a megawatt smile. "Good, scoot back a bit, I have to turn around." I pulled out of Mom with a small burble. Small liquid streamers dripped from my cock and out of Mom's pussy to join the wet spot that had already formed on the bed. Mom sat up drawing her legs up to her. As the well-toned, black hose clad legs slid by me they drew my eyes. I followed Mom's sexy legs as she curled them up under her. Her leg movements caused her flushed and swollen lipped pussy to gape wider. Viscous whitish fluid welled forth from her vaginal opening and then sank back inside again as her pulsating pussy sucked it back.

My eyes met with Mom's as we both looked at my slimy cock and her oozing cunt, the undeniable signs of our incestuous union. The sight of this mingled cum sent a warm rush of sexual thrill and emotion through me. As I looked down at my swollen, slick erection which pointed directly at Mom's convulsing entrance my cock quivered, anxious to return to that heavenly cavern. Mom gave me a joyful smile and leaned over to plant a kiss on my cock head.

As she bent back up she exclaimed, "Is that the time already?" She had glanced at her nightstand clock. It was 11:35. She grabbed her remote from the nightstand and turned on the wall-mounted TV. Dick Clark's Rocking New Year was on. I was thinking what the hell Mom? She grabbed some pillows from next to the headboard and stacked them on the foot of the bed. Grinning, she grabbed my swollen cock. "Don't worry, baby I haven't forgotten you. " She stroked it a couple of times and giggled, "As if I could."

"We always watch Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve together. This year we can also rock into the new year." Mom faced towards the foot of the bed and knee walked towards me. By this time her hair was mussed, her lipstick smeared and her mascara and make-up had run from tears and sweat yet her face was still so beautiful my heart skipped a beat. Her well-toned, curvaceous 41-year-old body would have put most women to shame. I loved how her hard tipped breasts jostled and bounced, how her bubble butt wiggled with every move she made.

As she moved past me, Mom hip bumped me with a coy smile. Although slight, the bump did throw me off balance a bit, and as I compensated I put weight on my bad knee and foot which made me wince. Mom immediately grabbed my shoulder. Her eyes flashed with concern. "Are you in pain, baby? This position can wait until after you're healed up if you want. We can do it another way or stop if you want."

I saw the struggle between her distress over my injury and her strong desire to resume fucking. Her eyes darted between my knee and my rampant cock.

A sudden powerful rush of love seized me and I threw my arms around my mother and hugged her as tightly as I could, burying my face in the nape of her neck. Although surprised, Mom immediately hugged me back.

"Not that I'm complaining but what's this for, honey?"

I couldn't explain all the emotions that were swirling through my heart and mind at that moment and so only managed to mutter, "I... I..."

Mom held me tighter and said with a voice thick with emotion, "Aw baby, I know... I know." As the maternal embrace lingered, I became acutely aware of Mom's warm naked flesh pressing against me, especially her hard nipples poking my chest and her hot, moist lips nestled against my swollen manhood. Mom also felt this and slowly rubbed her soppy lips against my cock. Although this sexualized our mother-son hug, it didn't feel wrong or unnatural. If anything it felt so right.

I pulled back my head a few inches and planted my lips on my mother's mouth. Her brilliant green eyes flashed with delight as I kissed her as ardently I could. If I hadn't already been rock hard, I would have after that kiss.

"It was just a twinge. I'm fine. Besides I'd have to be half-dead to stop making love to you."

With a happy sigh, Mom slithered out of my grasp and lay on her stomach. She crossed her arms across the pillows on the foot of the bed and put her chin on her folded arms. Her butt rose up towards me as she drew her legs up into a kneeling position. Before I had only given passing interest to Mom's butt, most of my illicit goggling had concentrated on her marvelous breasts. However, now that it was almost literally in my face, I realized just how flawless her ass was. She had round firm, flawless globes with only a hint of age sag.

Impulsively I bent down and gave each one of her buttocks a loud sucking kiss.

"Jimmyyyy!" Mom giggled. "Why are you kissing my butt?"

"I know you've probably heard this a million times but you have like the perfect ass, Mom. It's so shapely and sexy."

Mom turned her head on the pillow and gazed up at me with a very pleased look. "No, actually, You're the first, in quite a while, anyway. How about my kitty? Do you like how she looks in this position?" Her voice fairly purred with seductive overtones.

My eyes drifted down to the dewy petals of her spasming gash. In this position more of her slit was visible than before and the way she held her legs apart made the opening gape wider. Her vaginal hole and swollen labia fairly pulsated and dripped with arousal. As I moved my cock closer to her the heat of her passion radiated from her cunt and rolled across my cockhead. I felt an incredible sense of masculine power at seeing my mother kneeling before me, so vulnerable, so open and trusting, so wanton; wanting to be taken by her son.

"Mom, your pussy is gorgeous, a beautiful pink flower. I love how it's winking at me, flirting with me."

Mom flashed me a brilliant smile, her eyes glowed with from the compliment. She licked her lips "Seeing my baby boy with a man's cock, all swollen, vein's bulging with desire makes me so proud and full of motherly love that I made such a beautiful man. And knowing that same cock is so hard, so quivering with need and passion for my womanhood, for my pussy makes me feel so sexy and feminine and fluttery. Feeling that cock so close to me, behind me, ready to plunge into my horny pussy is driving me crazy. Jimmy, my cunt is literally aching for your cock again. Fill me, son, fill your Momma, and give her all your love."

I took my cock in hand and pressed forward, relishing the sensation of my bulbous head meeting her pussy lips. I stroked my cockhead against her steamy slit. It was like getting a long wet, very warm kiss all along my dick. Mom hissed, "Oh that feels so nice, Jimmy." She closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the feeling.

As I continued to play my prick against her lips my cock was soon slicked over with Mom's balmy fluids.

"Honey, you don't have to get me ready. I am ready. I'm more than ready for you to mount me." She giggled, "For my son to mount and stuff me!" To make her point she pushed her cunt back against my cock so that the bulbous head slipped inside her fold. It was my turn to hiss as her tight entrance clamped around my tip, writhing against my sensitive flesh, trying to suck me in deeper. I stayed there for a few seconds with just the barest part of my head inside her pussy, enjoying the wonderful sensation of my mother's sizzling cunt squeezing and throbbing around me.

However I certainly didn't want my Mom to scold me, so I pushed myself deeper inside her, albeit slowly. I grasped the beautiful globes of her ass, stroking and caressing them as my cock gradually filled the wonderful hot, tightness of her cunt. I loved every second of feeling her pussy walls perfectly conforming to the shape of my cock, snugly massaging, and embracing me.

"Jimmy, girls like this position because not only are you giving yourself over to your man but also because it's easier to hit the g spot." Her eyes glowed as she said, "Why don't you see if you can find Mommy's? Don't worry about hurting me, just let yourself go!"

I may be pretty clueless but I understood that my Mom was telling me she wanted to be fucked hard. So I began to fuck her as hard my injured foot and knee would allow.

"Oh, yessss honey, you are making your Momma feel so good. I love you, Jimmy." Mom panted as I began pounding her. As before she wasn't extremely vocal other than soft moans, hisses, mewls, and groans. However, by now I understood that she was truly enjoying herself.

After a few moments of hard fucking my foot and knee starting hurting. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the thrill and spice of driving my cock deep and hard into my mother's hot, buttery snatch. Yet hearing my mom's soft moans and occasional soft, Oh Jimmy's and I love yous coupled with the exquisite rapture of her loving pussy I soon found myself in danger of jetting. I wanted her to get as much gratification as I could give her so I opened my eyes and concentrated on her body.

Yet watching her face twist and turn in pleasure and her body rock hard under each of my thrusts, especially her quivering buttocks and her swaying breasts. Mom's pendulant tits swung back and forth, dragging the rock hard tips across the surface of the bed. My mouth watered as I longed to suck on those hard nipples; if I couldn't do that I wanted to at least touch them before I came. Although it hurt like hell, I shifted my position to stand on the bed.

Mom quivered as I moved, my cock driven deeper inside her. "Oh Jimmy, baby what are you doing?" I bent over and leaned against her. She rose up to her elbow, meeting me halfway. Our sweaty skins met with a slight squelch, perspiration gluing us together and yet lubricating our skin. As I placed my face next to hers, I took hold of her sexy breasts, loving the feel of her hard nipples against my palms. My movement had driven me deeper still into Mom's pussy. As she noted, "Oh honey, you're soooo deep inside Mommy now! I'm so close now, baby!"

Her telling me that almost made me cum right then. I decided that I needed to cum soon but didn't' want to do so before Mom. I thought about what Grandma had said and tried to up my pillow talk game hoping that sweet talk would push Mom over the edge. I had been quiet because I was afraid of saying the wrong thing to her; that how I felt would sound weird to her.

"I hope you don't mind that I moved, Mom. I just wanted to be closer to you."