Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And consumed I was. The longer I hung there on the edge the more vigorously I attacked the other woman. She bucked and groaned as orgasm after orgasm erupted from her tired flesh. And still I had none of my own.

Finally, when exhaustion had stolen all my strength and cramps had stilled my tongue I hung loose on my table the unknown controller of my fate quickened his pace. Within the space of a breath his hand was rubbing furiously at my bud. My climax was enormous. With the breath left to me I screamed at the very top of my voice as it seemed to me that my whole body exploded. I continued in this way till no voice was left me and I lay trembling uncontrollably. I must have slept then.

I know not how long I lay insensate, nor how long I was tormented upon that table, but when I came to myself the gas lights were burning and the binding had been removed. There was no sign of the professor, the students or the slut. When I turned my head I saw only the Good Doctor Silas waiting on me. He turned to go and I hastily staggered onto shaky legs to follow lest I be left in this unseemly state to be found with my arse hanging out.

I walked determinedly at his side, out the door and into the public. The seat of the pants hung in tatters, my buttocks, I was sure flaming from the spankings, exposed. Semen caked my face, hair and eyes. With no thought for myself I stiffened my knees and walked unabashedly to the Good Doctor's chase. He would not let me sit in my soiled state. I clung to the carriage paneling as it bounced along to its destination. We stopped at my apartments where he visited one last humiliation upon me. He deposited me on the sidewalk outside as if I was nothing more than a night's sordid entertainment. He bid me farewell, kissed my hand and pulled away.

Darling, I cannot put into words the swell of pride I felt at that last gesture. That single kiss meant more than diamonds and tiaras. In that one simple gesture he had spoken volumes of his approval toward me. Now I stand ready to serve you in all the ways that you may require. Send your summons that I may fly to your bosom, my Love.

Until that blessed moment when we are reunited;

Adieu,

Annabelle.

12