All Comments on 'Mrs Henderson's New Job'

by carmenlee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will there be more?

This seems to have ended abruptly. Strange. Three stars only.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
So far so good.

Needs more detail. How many female staff and male staff. We only know of one other woman in the whole school so far

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
More

This story needs several more chapters. It ended abruptly; needs more detail. Hopefully there's more coming.

McSmoothieMcSmoothiealmost 9 years ago
This is a great start

This is a great start,but you need to continue with the story.

PoorwriterPoorwriteralmost 9 years ago
FUN STORY

I am loving this story. What a teasing start. I gave you five stars and made this a favorite story. I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope you keep it teasing and tame and not all predictable and trashy. Keep up the great work!

irweaselirweaselalmost 9 years ago
good start

It ended to quick, can't wait to see where you take it. You sure left me wanting more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Way Too Short!

The big problem I have with a lot of the stories I read here at Literotica is that most of them are way too short. I understand that today's generation cannot concentrate on anything that takes more than a few seconds, but when I sit here and read a complete chapter before I blink then it is just a waste of my time. You introduced the main character of this story and the premise, but that is all. Surely if you want to tease us then you should have gone a bit farther.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I came, I read, and I'm just not interested. Sorry.

Roger.

carmenleecarmenleealmost 9 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, there's lots more coming :)

okalwaysokalwaysalmost 9 years ago
It was definitely short

But as long as it was just introduction to a series you are doing, it was perfectly fine. I love the concept. Wild and absurd scenarios can be great if written well. And so far you have done that. Look forward to more from you. Hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intriguing beginning

Love the concept! Let's hope the author carries the story through to its logical conclusion: oral raping by the lesbian students; vaginal & anal sodomizing by the male students. Gang raping by the other teachers and some parents at PTA meetings. Mrs. Henderson cheerfully accepting her degradation & encouraging more and more of each school-day. 18-hour sodomization each day during Summer vacation. After Mrs. Henderson retires, in thirty years, she spends her last 50 years of life drinking gallons of thick, creamy sperm.

cors41214guycors41214guyalmost 9 years ago
Looks very promising

I like the scenario and hope this runs to many chapters, I will be checking for new ones regularly, impossible to tell at this early stage what might emerge later, but the writing style is good, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She accept higher pay for wearing less,I mean no clothes.She be morrality sellout?

How about "Headmistress",Ms, Moore? Does she also wear her black heels when nude with young men at school? Thanks , ,Branca.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exploring other life choices...

...in writing. It is fantasy, fiction, or completely absurd in some sense, but there is also a minor element of "possibility" in the story, as real as any science fiction, cable television late-nite drama, or other erotic story!

I much prefer for the students to NOT degrade their new teacher as one other commenter wrote, because that is taking the "low road" as far as I am concerned. It is much more intriguing if the author WORKS on the story, makes a few more complex decisions and builds depth around the characters! Not only Mrs. Henderson, but the Principal, the students, her husband and a variety of other incidental characters. The possibilities of this story line are endless and the real consequences of choices CAN be meaningful, educational, entertaining and as important to readers as ANY "in real life" (IRL) scenario! The only weird part is resolving how the students are able to remain enrolled WITHOUT teachers and administrators facing disciplinary action under sexual offender laws, because even totally private educational institutes must have official oversight of some kind; and that poses a logical problem. I believe other writers have used similar situations, but largely "erased" the issue by proposing changes to "existing" laws regarding nudity and public decency in their fictional universes, and somehow, someway the audience is able to accept that course of events coming to pass.

I hope there is definitely another chapter in the Mrs. Henderson saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Wonderful CMNF Vision!

I love this story! A provocative vision of CMNF (clothed male, nude female)!

I especially enjoy the thought of the naked teachers writing on the chalkboard -- The way this makes the buttocks bounce and sway!

Yet it could be even more exciting if the "bad boys" were not college-age young

men. How exciting to think of the mature women having to expose themselves to "misbehaved" adolescent boys! Imagine a youngster whose height put his eyes exactly level with his nude female teacher's breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish

Why don't you finish the story?

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
If only

You had written more for this story it could have been a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous