Mrs. Kent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Baby that thing is BIG!" she grimaced. "Oh I love it! Get it up in there deep, Gene. I want it all!" she gasped as she continued to arch herself at him, eager to be completely impaled on this horse-like shaft.

Gene repositioned himself, placing his hands behind her thighs to push her legs back until her knees were nearly touching her breasts. With this new-found leverage, he slowly pushed until he was as far as he could go.

"Oh, fuck that's amazing!" she groaned, reaching toward his face and drawing him toward her for a kiss. She kissed him tenderly, licked his lips, and whispered, "Fuck me with that nigger cock, Gene!"

Gene withdrew until only the head was still inside her. He grinned at her and then lunged, stroking into her vehemently.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned. "Don't hurt me." She looked in his face and saw his arrogant grin. He was so deep inside her but was not moving. She sensed that he was waiting for her.

"Did that hurt?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"No, but it scared me a little. Do it again?" she smiled.

Gene once again withdrew almost all the way, then brutally drove back inside her, searching her face carefully for her reaction.

"Oh Baby! More! Faster! Give it to me!" she croaked. This man knew what he was doing! He was so in-tune with her body, sensing exactly what she needed and wanted!

"Give you what, Cindy?" he simpered.

"That nigger cock, Baby. You like using it on white women? On MILFs? Do they beg you for it?"

He nodded and began to fuck her hard and deep. She wrapped her legs around him and screwed her loins at him, attempting to take him even deeper. He was above her, his hands still on the backs of her thighs, driving himself deep inside her, relentlessly.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted, feeling that she might hyperventilate. "Oh don't fucking ever stop, Gene! FUCK! I'm going to cum! I've never been fucked so good! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Gene was amazed. He had been with some pretty hot women, but Cindy was by far the prettiest -- and the wildest! Suddenly he knew that he either had to stop for a moment or he was going to cum. He didn't want to stop -- she was begging him not to!

"Cum on that nigger cock!" he gasped. "You're so pretty, Cindy. Oh, I'm cummmmming!"

He could feel her pussy grip his plunging shaft as his hot load of sperm began spewing deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Gene! Oh I'm CUMMMMMINGGGGG! Oh it's so fucking GOOOOD! Fill me up with nigger cum!" she screamed.

He collapsed in her arms, both of them panting for breath. He kissed her neck. This lady was so sweet and kind and so ultra-sexy. She blew his mind.

"Gene, you're heavy," she whispered, after a few moments.

He reluctantly rolled off of her, and lay on his side, facing her, marveling at how beautiful she was and how sexy her body was, despite her age.

She turned over to face him. "I feel bad for saying that word," she whispered, then laughed. "Funny. I feel bad for saying a word, but I don't feel bad about having sex with you -- yet."

"How was it?" he grinned, unable to help himself. He knew it had been awesome and was very proud of himself.

She smiled and placed her finger on her lips. "Shhh... don't tell anyone, but I've never been fucked like that!" She paused, and swallowed, gazing at the ceiling. Then she looked back in his eyes. "I have a feeling that your piano skills are not going to get much better. Shall I pencil you in for every week, anyway?"

"Definitely, Cindy. You're such a sexy MILF..." he said as he lay a hand on her cheek and kissed her sweetly.

*****