Mrs. Kent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crazed with lust, she moved on top of him, straddling him, breaking the kiss and staring down at him. She slid to the floor and began unbuttoning his jeans, then unzipping them, and tugging at them as he removed his shirt. He then pushed his jeans and underwear down. His rock-hard cock sprang into view.

Cindy gasped. It wasn't quite as large as her husband's (or son's), but she estimated that it was a solid, and surprisingly thick, 7 inches. Oh it was beautiful!

She grasped it and stroked it gently. She knew that he was so aroused that he would cum if she got too carried away. She fully intended for him to do so, but not so quickly. She leaned forward and kissed it softly.

"Ted, it's beautiful. I love how it looks!" she smiled. "Now, before I blow your mind, who are you gonna tell about this?"

"No...no...nobody! I swear. My whole life. Nobody!" he gasped.

"You ever had a blowjob, Honey?" she whispered, sensuously.

"No! I only ever kissed a few girls! Nothing else," he said, as if he were embarrassed by his lack of experience.

"You want one?" she teased as her fingers glided up and down his shaft. He was leaking precum and it was wetting her fingers. She put her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them. "Oh baby, you're delicious!" she moaned.

At that she leaned forward and took his stiff shaft all the way to the root. Her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Cindy fleetingly thought that she had never been his insanely turned on in her entire life. Even watching her beloved Eric beat off was not as arousing as actually giving a blowjob this college-aged boy!

"Oh Miss Cindy, I'm...I'm...," he moaned.

Cindy knew that his orgasm was imminent, so she quickly backed off and rocked back on her heels. She stroked him once and was amazed at the stream of cum that ejaculated toward the ceiling, seemingly 4 or 5 feet, then fell with a splat on Ted's chest. Cindy took the tip into her mouth and gently stroked him as he unloaded blast after delicious blast of his scalding boy-seed into her cum-hungry mouth. She felt her pussy grip in a mini-orgasm as she swallowed the last of his warm cum. She lay her head on his thigh and gently licked at his nuts as his breathing gradually slowed.

She crawled up onto the bed and lay on her side, facing him. "You know this can't ever happen again, don't you Ted?" she gasped.

He nodded and she thought for a moment he might cry. He swallowed and said, "I never dreamed anything could feel that good."

"I'm glad you liked it, but it was so wrong. If you ever tell anyone..."

"I swear I won't! Miss Cindy, I never break a promise. I know that you could get in trouble, but it would be...be embarrassing for me, too. I would...would be known as the boy that did stuff with his friend's mom!" he stammered.

"Get dressed," Cindy giggled, as she got up, grabbed her clothes and went into her bathroom.

*****

Over the next two weeks, Cindy had severe bouts of guilt. She couldn't believe that she had allowed herself to get into such a situation. What if someone found out?

There were times, however, when she thought back on what she and Ted had done and was intensely aroused. She masturbated innumerable times, imagining how it had felt to take the boy's stiff cock into her mouth and how sweet his young cum had tasted as she swallowed it. And how much there was of it!

The truth was, that although she was wracked with guilt, sex was never far from her mind. Everything reminded her of sex -- specifically sex with a young man. If she saw her son Eric in his boxers or with his shirt off, she felt a jolt of lust -- not necessarily for him. He was just representative of all the young, virile studs that she often saw. She imagined that almost every one of them would have done what Ted did if given the chance. She was still an attractive woman and boys were perpetually horny. Still, she convinced herself that nothing like that could ever happen again. Yes, she would fantasize about it, but that was it. Nothing else.

One day, when Cindy picked Evie up from cheerleading practice, Evie blurted, "Guess what, Mom, I have a date!"

Ron had not wanted Evie to start dating until she was at least 17, but when that time came, Evie never brought it up. Cindy has asked her several times about it, but she just told her that there wasn't anyone she was interested in.

"Fantastic! I'm so excited for you!"

"Relax, Mom. It's just a school dance and it's chaperoned," Evie said.

"Who is this person? Do we know him?" Cindy asked, excitedly.

"Eric's friend, Ted! You know Ted! Right? He's nice, isn't he?"

Cindy felt faint. She thought she might have to pull over, but swallowed, gritted her teeth and managed, "Oh, yes. He is very nice..."

"He'll just pick me up, drive to the dance and we will come straight back home. No parking; no nothing. I promise," Evie babbled in one gasp.

Cindy glanced over at her beautiful daughter. Did Ted pick her because she looked like her mother? What if he told her what they had done? She couldn't think of a way to say 'no' that would be logical, however.

"Well, Evie, I'm sure you'll have a good time. We'll run it by your dad, though. You know how he is."

"Okay, Mom. You're the best!" Evie exclaimed.

Friday night, the night of the dance came, all too quickly. Eric had a date for the dance, himself, and had already left. Evie was upstairs showering. It was 5:30 and Ted was supposed to pick her up between 6:00 and 6:30.

Cindy was wearing her terrycloth robe, having recently taken a shower. Her hair was still damp. She was tidying and finishing a few dishes in the kitchen when she heard a knock at the door. It was Ted.

"Hi, Miss Cindy... That sounds funny, doesn't it? Hi...Cindy? I know I....I'm early, but I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh, well...okay...Evie is still upstairs getting ready. It may be awhile." She told him that she had washed some dishes and was drying them and that he could join her in the kitchen. He followed her into the kitchen and sat at the table, making small talk about college.

Cindy was a bit nervous to even be around him. Were they just going to pretend that nothing had happened between them? She hoped that would be the case. The less that was ever said about it, the better.

She was glad to have the excuse to turn away from him so she wouldn't have to gaze into his handsome face and look at his trim body. He was all dressed up for the dance and looked good enough to eat. Turned toward the sink, she began rinsing and drying the remaining dishes.

Suddenly she became aware that Ted was standing directly behind her. Then he kissed her on the neck and his hands were on her ass. She gasped and turned around. "No, Baby...no, Ted!"

"Miss Cindy, I...I can...can...can't get...get you off...off my mind!" he gulped. "Please?"

"What, Ted? Please what? You know we can't...we talked about this..." she whispered, as if Evie could hear them. She could clearly hear the shower still running upstairs, though.

"Can I kiss you? You're the most beautiful woman I ever saw!"

"Ted! You know that isn't true! Did you ask Evie out so you would have an excuse to see me?"

"Well...yes and no. I mean, I think Evie is the cutest girl I know, but I don't think about doing...you know...with her," he said.

"Ted, what we did was wrong. Stop thinking about it..." suddenly he had moved toward her and she had backed against the sink. He put his arms on either side of her, holding her between himself and the sink.

"Just a kiss, please?" he said, pleadingly.

She looked into his eyes. She saw no malice. Only adoration. This boy really did have a crush on her. And he was so handsome and sexy and sweet. What would be so bad if she gave him a little kiss? After what they had done before, a kiss was nothing. And she did feel affection for him. Not only that, she was attracted to him...

He leaned in, and placing a hand delicately on her cheek, kissed her mouth. She didn't stop him. She kissed him back, and then she was lost. They were kissing with open mouths, sucking and thrusting their tongues.

Ted broke the kiss and began kissing her neck and ears. He reached and untied the robe. Cindy was powerless to stop him. Underneath, she wore nothing but bikini panties.

"Ted, no..." she gasped, unconvincingly as he began licking and sucking her naked breasts. "Oh Baby that just feels too good! Oh suck them!" she groaned as she reached and held them up, offering them to him.

Ted moaned as he feasted on her breasts; his hand delved down her body and reached inside her panties. Cindy pushed him away, walked to the table, pushed her panties down, and lay back on the table with her legs spread.

Ted looked uncertain for a moment, but then bent and kissed her pussy, inexpertly. He looked up at her, as if expecting instructions.

Cindy reached down and lay her fingers on her clit. "Right here, Baby. Kiss me here."

Ted did so, and then flicked it with his tongue. He then reached under her bottom, and holding her ass in his hands, licked her wetness the full length of her flowing pussy.

"Oh, Honey! Ted! We can't...I'm afraid Evie might come down or hear us! Stop!"

Cindy was panting with lust as she stood and quickly pulled her robe together and tied it.

"Miss Cindy...can I come here sometime when Eric and Evie are not home?" he asked, still endeavoring to grasp her and kiss her.

She pushed him back and whispered, "When would that be, Honey? My husband is home until after 1:00 PM every day. I leave at 4:00 to go pick Evie up..."

"I get out of school at 2:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I could be here by 2:15 or so..." he offered.

"Ted! What are we doing? We can't be making plans like this. It is wrong in so many ways. What would be the excuse if someone sees you here?"

He smiled. "Piano lessons. That way we don't have to sneak around. My parents have been wanting me to get back into it..."

"Ted...Ok...we'll do that. Piano lessons. But no hanky panky," she said, lying to herself.

*****

That weekend Cindy broke the news to her family that she was going to give Ted piano lessons.

"How much you charging him?" Ron asked.

"To tell you the truth, we haven't discussed that yet. I know I'm rusty, so I may not charge him for a couple of lessons," Cindy said, wondering if he could detect that she was misrepresenting the situation.

"You just want time with my boyfriend," Evie teased.

"Your boyfriend? You only went out with him once," Eric reminded her. "I think he's got the hots for Mom."

"What?" Cindy exclaimed, much too loudly. "What do you mean by that?"

"Calm down, Mom," Eric laughed. "I was teasing. He just seemed to spend more time with you than he did with me and Bobby when he came over."

"Well, duh," Evie said. "He's more mature than you two guys. He wanted to hang out with an adult."

Cindy silently thanked her daughter for bailing her out.

*****

By Tuesday, Cindy had convinced herself that she wasn't going to allow anything to happen. Not even a kiss. A piano lesson and that was it. She nervously cleaned the house and made sure that every dish was washed, dried, and put in its proper place. She dusted. She swept. She vacuumed the carpet. She went upstairs and cleaned the bathroom.

By 1:00, when Ron left for work, she couldn't think of another thing to do. Ted would be there in an hour. She took a bubble bath, shaved her legs, put on perfume that she only used on special occasions. She asked herself why she was doing all those things and convinced herself that she was just passing the time and certainly didn't expect to be doing anything untoward with her handsome, young piano student. No way would she allow anything to happen!

She couldn't decide what to wear, so she decided that she would just wear the terrycloth robe. After all, it looked nice, came almost to her knees and, unless it was untied, covered her very well. Underneath, as before, she wore bikini panties, but she chose some very sheer, black ones -- a bit sexier than what she usually wore. Not that it mattered! He wasn't going to see them! Still, she thought to herself, a woman likes to look pretty and sexy sometimes.

At a few minutes before 2:00, she heard the knock on the door and, of course it was Ted. He was dressed in a button down shirt and blue jeans. He had a lop-sided grin on his handsome face when he saw her in the same terry-cloth robe that he had taken off of her just days before. He anticipated that the same thing would happen today and was gratified to see that she was, obviously, ready for that very thing to happen.

"Come in, Ted," she said, nervously, then closed the door and walked ahead of him to the piano. "Do you want something to drink? Are you hungry?" she asked.

"No. I'm fine, Miss Cindy," he said as he followed her.

"I thought we would start by having you play a few of these pieces from these starter books, then we'll know how to proceed," she smiled as she picked up a couple of old, beat-up, piano instruction books.

Ted didn't reply, but stepped to her, put his arms around her, and cupped her ass in his strong hands, pulling her toward him and grinding his crotch into her.

"Ted...Honey...we can't..."

Ted leaned forward and began kissing her mouth. Reflexively she opened her mouth to receive his tongue, moaning as he squeezed her ass and kissed her passionately.

He began kissing her neck and then her ears. Shivers of pleasure coursed through her body. How many years had it been since her husband had kissed her like this? Had he ever desired her the way this young boy did?

He whispered in her ear, "Miss Cindy, all I think about is you. You're so pretty and so sweet..."

"Ted," she gasped. "What about Evie? Have you kissed her like this?"

Ted looked in her face and laughed. "You think she would let me kiss her like that? She barely let me have a tiny little peck."

Cindy sighed with relief. She was glad that Evie was remaining chaste, even if her mother was acting like a slut. Evie was gorgeous, and she had plenty of time to play the field, Cindy reflected. She, on the other hand, was stuck in a dead-end marriage with a man who did not love her -- at least not physically. She had needs that needed to be met, she reasoned. Masturbation just wasn't good enough. Obviously she wasn't going to "go all the way" with this young man -- that was out of the question -- but just knowing that he desired her and, perhaps a little more, would suffice.

Suddenly he bent slightly and, before she knew what was happening, he had picked her up and was walking toward her bedroom. He was so strong! He carried her like she weighed practically nothing! Had Ron ever picked her up? She couldn't remember it if he had.

Ted carried her into the bedroom and, while still holding her, shut the door. "Just in case," he smiled. He carried her to the bed and lay her down, then began taking his clothes off.

Cindy lay back on her elbows, watching him. What was she doing? Wasn't she going to stop him? When he took his shirt off, revealing his upper body, she felt faint. This boy was so much a man, despite the fact that he was only nineteen. His chest was well developed, though not overly muscular. It was bare, but his stomach had a fine mat of black hair.

He sat on the bed and quickly removed his shoes and socks. Impulsively, Cindy rolled toward him and stroked his back, then leaned toward him and kissed his lower back, right above his jeans. He turned toward her and leaned to kiss her mouth again. She hungrily kissed him back, no longer making any pretense or showing any reluctance.

Ted stood and, with no hesitation, took his pants off, then lowered his briefs to reveal his stiff young cock. It was already wet with his pre-cum. The head looked to be purple and angry. His pendulous balls (oh my, they were bigger than her husband's!) hung down, seemingly bigger than they were when she saw them before.

Cindy's mouth watered, her nipples throbbed and her wet pussy was begging for attention. Oh what she would love to do with this young stud! She would love to teach him everything! But she knew she couldn't do that. No; maybe they would have oral sex like they did the other time. Certainly no more than that!

Naked, with his hard cock bobbing, he lay down next to Cindy and, once again, gathered her into his arms. They kissed each other hungrily as he found the tie to her robe and quickly opened it, then dove for her exposed breasts, sucking and licking and kissing them.

"Oh Baby, that's so goooood! Yes suck them, Ted. Ohhhh, yesssss!" she moaned.

"Miss Cindy, I love these panties!" he gasped. "They're so sexy! I've only ever seen any this sexy when I go through my mom's or sister's underwear drawer," he laughed.

"For shame, Ted!" Cindy giggled. "You are such a naughty boy! Take them off of me, Baby. Get Miss Cindy all naked for you," she growled.

Ted grasped her panties and, as she lifted her hips, slid them carefully down her long legs. He dropped them in the floor, opened her legs with his hands and began kissing the insides of her thighs.

"Miss Cindy," he croaked. "Teach me how."

"Teach you how to do what, Baby?" she teased, out of her mind with need.

"How to...to...do oral..." he stammered.

"You mean how to eat a woman's pussy?" she smiled. "Is that what you want to know?"

"Yes...yes...that!" he said, continuing to kiss ever nearer her pussy. He could see the moisture gleaming on her labia and could smell the heavenly fragrance of her arousal, mingled with the delightful perfume that she wore.

"Say it, Baby. Some women like to hear naughty talk. I'm one of them," she panted.

He peered up at her, then tentatively touched his tongue to her clit, causing her to reflexively hunch toward his mouth. "I want to know how you want me to eat your horny cunt...uh...Miss Cindy!"

"Oh, Baby, that's so hot..." She reached down and touched her clit. "This, Ted, is my clitoris. Don't ever call it that! Call it my clit. That's where all the action is. It's super-sensitive. It loves to be touched and licked and sucked -- but not too hard. Okay?"

He leaned forward and licked her clit gently.

"Oh, fuck, Ted, Baby... oh that's wonderful!" she gasped.

Ted opened his mouth and took her clit inside, then gently suckled it.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh... Ted! It's too good! STOP!"

Ted stopped and looked up at her, puzzled.

"Honey, I just don't want to cum yet. You did it just perfectly, but the goal is not to make your partner orgasm as soon as you can. The goal is to prolong it, even if your lady is multi-orgasmic, as I am," she said, clinically.

"You mean you can cum more than once, like in a short period of time?"

"Yes, but the more aroused I am before the first one, the more likely I am to be able to do more. Understand?"

He nodded, then began licking her clit again.

She reached down and touched her opening. "I don't have to tell you what this is, Ted, but it feels good when a man puts his tongue in it. Try that!"

Ted quickly complied, snaking his tongue inside her opening, then flicking it in and out. "Ohhhh, Baby, yesss. That's the way. In and out, in and out, just like you're fucking my pussy with your tongue!"

Ted continued to do so, then returned to her clit, gently sucking, then flicking it. Cindy pinched her nipples, moaned and put a hand in his hair.

"Now, Ted...it feels really good for you to lick up and down my slit, too. You're doing everything so perfectly, Honey!" She gasped and guided his head as he began slurping and tonguing the entire length of her pussy, fucking his tongue in and out of her opening, sucking and licking her clit, returning to rub his face into her furrow. "Oh FUCK you're gonna make me cum!" she shouted as he continued his animalistic, carnal assault on her loins.

He looked up, briefly, her juices smeared on his face. He smiled and went back to his delightful lingual worship of her sopping wet pussy.