Mrs. Kent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found some sheet music for intermediate students and, just as she had everything in place, ready for the lesson, there was a knock at the door.

She opened the door and Gene walked in, dressed in jeans and an Indianapolis Colts tee shirt that really showed off his muscular chest.

"Hello, Miss Cindy," he grinned. "You ready for me?"

Cindy's heart beat faster and she began to feel many of the things she felt when she was alone with Ted. Obviously, "you ready for me?" referred to the piano lesson, but could possibly be a double entendre. She was quite sure that he didn't mean for it to be, but still! She led the way to the piano, explaining that she had picked out some pieces to work on.

"I assume you have a piano at home?" she asked.

"We do, yes ma'am, but it's kinda out of tune. It's good enough, though. At least until I get better," he smiled, flashing those perfectly straight white teeth. This boy was just gorgeous! She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like...

She had heard what women said about black men, and wondered if the rumors were true. She would have never told anyone, but she had always had a secret attraction to black men. It was still a bit taboo, in that area, for white girls to date or, perish the thought, marry a black man.

Gene sat at the piano and picked his way through a couple of pieces. Cindy stood next to him, giving him pointers. "I have some drills we will work on later that will help you with that part, Gene," she told him.

After a few minutes, she said, "Okay, five minute break. Want some lemonade?"

They sat on the couch sipping their lemonade and chatting. Gene sat down so close to her that they were almost touching. "Ted sure does like you, Miss Cindy," he said, looking into her eyes.

"I am very fond of Ted," she replied, wondering now if Ted had possibly hinted at what they really did when he came for piano lessons.

"He kept telling me how hot his piano teacher was," Gene laughed. "So I talked him into letting me come with him yesterday so I could see for myself!"

Cindy gasped. "Gene, I think -- I think it's inappropriate for Ted to be..."

"Fucking you?" Gene said, with a smirk on his face. "That's what he's doing, right, Cindy?"

Cindy stood and looked down at him. "No-no-What are you talking about?" she almost shouted, but her words were shaky. She was trembling all over. "You leave my house right now, you arrogant young man!"

Gene smiled and reached to take her hand. "I'm sorry, Miss Cindy. I shouldn't have said that," he said softly. "I really don't know if he's fucking you or not, but something is going on. He wouldn't say for sure, but I could tell. And I could tell by the way that you two looked at each other yesterday."

"Gene, please? Don't say these things," she implored, feeling a surge of panic. Why was she allowing him to hold and stroke her hand as they talked?

"I'll have to hand it to old Ted, though," Gene continued. "Most guys our age would brag about being with a woman as hot as you -- and he was right about that, for sure. You are a beautiful and very sexy woman -- a MILF. But Ted never admitted that you two ever did anything."

"We-we didn't!" Cindy said, knowing that she didn't sound one bit convincing. "What is a MILF?"

Gene laughed. "You seriously don't know what a MILF is, Cindy?"

"No!" She shook her head, uncertainly.

"M-I-L-F," he grinned. "A mother I'd love to fuck!"

"Gene! Boys actually talk about that?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, old Ted knows what a MILF is and he is getting his wish, right?"

"No. Please don't say that!" she moaned, her voice shaking. What was he going to do? Blackmail her? Tell her kids?

"Oh come on. You wouldn't be acting like this if there wasn't something going on. Just admit it. I can keep a secret. Miss Cindy, I've fucked my share of married white women and, yes, MILFs. White women who have never been with a black guy seem to have an urge to try it out -- to see what the mystique is all about -- to see if the rumors are true. Nobody ever suspected a thing, and they won't," he said, as he continued to hold her hand. He gently pulled her toward him until she was, once again, seated on the couch.

He continued to hold her hand but now reached with his other hand and began stroking her hair. "Cindy, you are a very beautiful woman," he whispered.

"Gene..."

He now stroked her face. "My guess is that your husband hasn't met your needs. I mean, why else would you seek sexual fulfillment elsewhere? Am I right?"

"Gene, don't," she pleaded. "We can't have this conversation..."

"Cindy, you need this conversation. You need someone who understands..."

"How could you possibly understand?" she asked in a whisper, trying to sound angry, but failing.

"Because I've been with women like you. It's usually the same story. The husband has either left physically or emotionally. I'm sure your husband is a good man, but he hasn't taken care of you in bed." He leaned closer to her, his hand still on her face, and kissed her lips.

Cindy couldn't bring herself to resist this impossibly handsome, overly-confident, young black man. When he kissed her lips, she allowed it. She didn't kiss back, however. Still, it was quite evident that the boy was experienced. Even the way he held her hand and touched her face was evidence of his experience.

"Cindy," he whispered. "Let's go to your bed."

Cindy shook her head vehemently. Her body was begging her to respond in the affirmative. She just knew that this arrogant young man could give her pleasures that she had never even imagined. As much as she loved all the delicious things that she and Ted did together, this boy would be even better. And it was true that she was eager to know what it was like to be with a black man. Somewhere in the nether regions of her mind, however, her conscience was telling her that this was not a good idea. Not at all. She would hate herself later.

It barely registered with her when Gene stood and started leading her across the room toward her bedroom. In a daze, she continued to shake her head, but she allowed herself to be guided into her bedroom.

She sat on the bed in anticipation as Gene closed the door and began to remove his clothes. She knew what was about to happen, knew it was wrong, knew that she would have conscience pangs later, but still, she was incapable of protesting. She had to know what this young god looked like naked. She had to know just how expert he was in bed. And yes, she just had to know how he tasted! She couldn't wait to take a hot load of his warm sperm into her mouth!

When he peeled his boxers off, his cock sprang into view. No wonder that he had been able to bed married women! This was no boy's cock! His cock was long and thick and hard. It looked to be quite a bit larger than Ted's -- and therefore bigger than any she had ever experienced. His nuts hung down several inches from his impressive cock and looked to be the size of tennis balls. And it was black, and beautiful! His chest and stomach and legs evidenced the fact that he worked out with weights, often. He was simply the most gorgeous, lust-inciting man she had ever laid eyes on.

Gene stood before her, allowing her to drink in his masculinity. 'No wonder he is so arrogant!' she thought. 'He has a right to be!' Gone were any lingering thoughts of resistance. She couldn't wait to mouth that beautiful shaft of teenage black cock. She couldn't wait to be impaled on it and show this arrogant young stud what she, Cindy, could do for a boy.

"You've never been with a nigger, have you, Cindy?" he asked, with a smirk on his face.

"Gene, I don't... I don't ever say that word. It's disrespectful!" she gasped.

"Oh I'm sure you don't, but it's different when you're about to give your white, married pussy to a black man. That earns you the right to say the word," he grinned. "Tell me what this is," he smirked as he held his prodigious member in his hand, displaying it for her, knowing full well how lust-inciting it was.

"Your penis," she gasped.

"It's a nigger dick, Cindy. Say it."

She shook her head vehemently, then whispered, "Nigger dick" in a timid voice.

"That's better, Cindy." He sat on the bed and took her bare feet in his lap. He rubbed them and kissed them. "I'm not really a foot man, Cindy, but even your feet are beautiful," he whispered.

Cindy was tingling all over. She desperately wanted him to get on with it, but she sensed that he knew exactly what he was doing and she would let him call the shots -- and she would do exactly what he wanted and anything he wanted. There was nothing she would deny him.

He lay down next to her and took her into his arms. This time, when he kissed her, she opened her mouth to receive his tongue. She moaned when he allowed her to fuck her own tongue into his mouth as his hand began very gently stroking her breasts through her clothing.

He kissed her face all over, feverishly, then her ears, behind her ears, her throat, and the upper part of her chest above the tee shirt. She moaned incessantly, unable to even think of words that expressed how insanely aroused she was and how much she delighted in the ministrations of this sexy young black stud.

When he began lifting the lower part of the tee shirt upward, she quickly removed it and lay back down. He now began kissing her exposed tummy, her sides and the tops of her breasts.

When his tongue endeavored to prod beneath her bra, she urgently unsnapped and removed it, exposing her naked breasts to his appreciative gaze.

Gene reverently stroked first one nipple, then the other, touching them very lightly. "Cindy, your breasts are as beautiful as a college girl's," he smiled as he delicately kissed a nipple.

"Ohhh, Gene!" she moaned.

"I think you kinda like that, Cindy," he grinned as he tweaked a nipple while licking the other one.

"Ohhhhh, that's going to make me cum!" she groaned.

He kissed her mouth briefly and whispered. "I love it when a woman loves for me to suck and play with her tits. I love tits, Cindy, and especially when they're as perfect as yours."

He continued to kiss and lick and suck and tweak her nipples. When he sensed that she was really about to have an orgasm, he stopped. He kissed her mouth, snaking his tongue inside and again accepting hers. They both moaned their passion.

He broke the kiss and slid down the bed. He grasped the elastic waistband of her shorts and began dragging them down her long legs. She raised herself to allow him to remove them. He kissed her lower stomach, causing Cindy to moan more and more in ever increasing volume and pitch.

He lay his fingers between her legs, on her sopping wet panties and began to slowly drag them up and down her lust-slickened slit. He gently kissed her pussy lips through the wet material of her black, translucent panties.

"Ohhhh, Gene! Ohhhh, take them off of me!" she pleaded.

Gene grinned and, grasping the top of her panties, peeled them down and off. "Cindy, you are one sexy woman!" he gasped. "I mean it. What a body!"

"I'm nothing special," she muttered. "My breasts are not big. I'm not that pretty."

"Your breasts are the perfect size, Cindy. You don't have an ounce of fat on you, and you are beautiful!"

With that, he kissed her bare pussy, making her groan and thrust herself up toward him. He fucked her opening with his tongue, then licked slowly and sensuously to her clit. He smiled as he looked up at her.

"What should I do, Miss Cindy?" he grinned.

Cindy was in a frenzy of lust. She desperately needed him to give her an orgasm -- she had almost had one several times already, but he seemed to sense it and had not allowed it. That was the mark of an accomplished lover, she thought. But enough of that! She needed to cum NOW!

"Please?" she gasped.

"Please what, Miss Cindy?" he asked, mockingly.

"Make me cum! Please!" she begged.

"Tell me what to do. I just don't know," he said sarcastically.

"Eat me! Suck my pussy! Lick me! Please!!!" she whined desperately.

Gene nosed her clit as he licked her cuntal crease, rubbing it in a circular motion, then stuck the tip of his tongue to it, causing an electric current to run throughout her body. She arched herself toward him, reaching to grasp his head, forcing him to maintain contact.

"Eat me!" she ordered, no longer caring if she sounded like a wanton slut. And wasn't that what she was now? Right now she didn't even care. There was something extremely exciting about wickedly having sex with boys the same age as her own son! The fact that he was black and was hung like a mule made it even more exciting. Even Gene making her say the "N word" had caused a bolt of excitement course through her body. Somehow it made it even more forbidden and therefore more taboo and exciting. Even the thought of being a "MILF" had excited her. Did boys call her that? Did other of her son's friends use that word to describe her?

Gene expertly licked around the perimeter of her clit, before taking it in his mouth and gently suckling it. He reached underneath her to take her firm ass into his hands.

"Oh FUCK YESSS!" Cindy practically screamed. "Oh I knew you would be good at this!"

Gene almost laughed. He had done this many times, with several married women, divorcees and girls his age. Most of them had been white. The first woman he was ever with was a middle-aged white divorce', nowhere near as pretty as Cindy. She had taught him well, over a period of several months until she had gotten married and moved to another town. He knew that this technique would drive almost any woman crazy.

He extended one of his long fingers and grazed her asshole as he continued to suck and lick her clit. Cindy groaned, but didn't protest.

He held her ass in one hand as he began to probe one of his fingers inside her pussy. Cindy threw her head back and groaned, "Oh Baby that's what I need!"

He then began an attempt to push two fingers into her pussy. How could this woman still be this tight? She had had two children! He insistently pushed until both fingers slid into her as far as he could push them, then began fucking them slowly in and out of her. She rotated her hips in rhythm with his probing fingers. He knew that she was on the cusp of an orgasm.

"You know what this reminds me of, Miss Cindy?" he teased. "Of what I'm about to do with my nigger cock when we fuck!"

"UNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHHHH I AM CUMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" she screamed as she pushed his head into her, wallowing herself into his face. "Oh that's so fucking GOOD!" she wailed.

Gene got on all fours, and straddled her, bending to kiss her. His long, thick cock hung obscenely and reminded her of a horse, eager to breed a mare in heat -- and she certainly felt like she was in heat. As he did, she licked her juices from around his mouth, before fucking her tongue into his mouth.

"What position do you want it, Cindy?" he asked, now eager to satisfy his own need to ejaculate.

"Let me suck it, Baby," she gasped. "Please?"

She rolled over onto her side and began to slide down the bed, pushing him onto his back.

She grasped his cock and held it perpendicular to his body. "Oh Honey, I've never seen anything like it!" she exulted. "It's the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life!" She thought, idly, that perhaps that was a lie. Her own son's cock was more lust-inciting, but not as large as this monstrosity.

She lifted his balls. "Gene, are these full of cum for me?"

By now, Gene no longer felt in control. This woman was taking over his role. Right now he was content to just lay back and let her work her magic, as he was sure she was doing every week with his friend, Ted.

He nodded. "Yes. You've got me so worked up I may cum a gallon! You gonna taste that nigger cum, Cindy?"

"Oh you naughty, naughty boy!" she moaned as she licked and kissed his nuts as her hand lightly stroked the entire length of his dripping wet cock.

She moved up and began licking, ever so slowly, up the length of his thick, throbbing, boy-cock. "You came to my house with a hard-on, didn't you?" she whispered.

He nodded. "Yes. I couldn't get you off my mind since yesterday..."

"Ohhhh, that's so naughty. To be thinking of a middle-aged mother of two that way! You came here to fuck me with this big beautiful black cock, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes. I did."

"That's so hot, Baby. You were so confident that you could get in my panties! I love it!"

"Suck my cock, Cindy," he demanded.

"Are we getting bossy now, Gene? Can you ask nicely?"

"Please suck it," he grinned. "Then take my cum-load in that pretty mouth and swallow it!"

"Oh I fully intend to do that," she moaned as she opened her mouth and fed the head of his cock and several inches of his lengthy member into her mouth. She was so eager and horny, out of her skull that she didn't even think about a gag reflex. She wrapped her tongue around his cock, licking and gently sucking as she held his nuts in her hand, gently squeezing them.

"I'm gonna cum, Cindy!" he warned.

"Yes, Baby, give me that nigger cum!" she moaned. She opened her mouth wide and lay the head of his cock on her tongue as a torrent of his ejaculate shot into her mouth, causing her to momentarily move her head back. She pumped her hand up and down the shaft as she closed her mouth and began swallowing mouthful after mouthful of his sweet, tasty sperm. She moaned and felt that she might actually have another orgasm from the lewd act that she was performing on this tall, black teenager.

When she was satisfied that he was quite finished, she moved her head back and looked him in the face, then back to his cock. She gave one last pump with her hand and was rewarded with another gob of his manseed directly in her face. It dripped from her nose, down her lips, down her chin, and began dripping off.

She smiled and moved up to kiss him. She wondered if he would be as receptive to swapping cum as his friend, Ted, had been. To her great surprise, he began licking the cum from her face, then tongue kissed her. They swapped the cum back and forth from his mouth to hers and back, several times, until they were in an insane frenzy of lust for each other.

She rolled to her back and opened her legs. "Do what you came here to do, you stud," she smiled as he crawled between her legs and began to drag his fully rejuvenated cock along her eager cunt.

"You want this nigger cock, don't you Cindy?" he grinned as he rubbed the head of his cock in her opening.

"Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me! I can't wait! Give me that nigger cock, Gene," she begged.

"I like that, Baby. I love married white women begging for it. How many college boys have you fucked, Cindy? How many besides Ted?"

"No, you've got the wrong idea -- I never have been with anyone but my husband!" She tried to sound angry but she was too eager for the fucking that she knew he was about to give her that she really couldn't concentrate on anything but that.

"So I'm only your third, your entire life? Right. A woman as hot as you?" he teased, rubbing his hardness up and down her slick crease as she endeavored to arch herself toward him.

"Yes, Honey. Please give it to me, Gene," she begged.

"Take it in your hand, Cindy. Put it in. I love when married white women do that," he said.

She eagerly raised up a bit so she could reach his incredibly thick and long shaft. So big! It had to be 10 inches or more, she thought. She grasped it and pushed the head into her opening as she arched herself toward him.

He pushed and with a bit of difficulty, his thick cock began to worm itself inside her. He looked into her face to make sure that she wasn't too uncomfortable. As proud as he was of how large his cock was, he knew that most women were a little uncomfortable at first, even women who had had children.