Mrs. Madison Educates Her Niece

Story Info
A mature woman helps her niece prepare for marriage.
14.9k words
4.39
16.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
210 Followers

The Education of Susan Madison's Niece

Chapter 1, An Unusual Request

Father Charles Dodson, the thirty year old pastor of St. Joseph's Catholic Church, was seated at a small dining table in the rectory kitchen, waiting patiently for his lunch to be served to him. He was wearing comfortable form fitting running shorts, stylish running shoes with short socks and a loose fitting light colored t-shirt that he'd pulled up, revealing his hairless chest that was glistening with a thin layer of sweat. It was a very warm and glorious summer day, and choosing to avoid the oppressive heat that was forecast for the afternoon, the priest had gone for his daily run in the early morning.

His middle aged widowed housekeeper, Mrs. Susan Madison, was humming a tune while she watched four slices of smoked bacon gently frying in the cast iron skillet on the stove in front of her. Crispy bacon was the principle ingredient of the handsome priest's sandwich, but chunky peanut butter and thinly sliced bananas would comprise the other ingredients, nestled between two lightly toasted slices of nutritionally challenged white bread.

She chuckled to herself, "Father Charles eats like he's still a little boy," as she turned the slices over in the pan.

Mrs. Madison could see that Father Charles was relaxed and in a very good mood, and she was happy for him. She considered him to be a really good man who cared deeply about his parishioners, but she also thought that he worried too much. It pleased her to see him so relaxed today.

She took a few moments to admire his well toned body. Father Charles was very attractive, and to be truthful she would describe him as "beautiful" rather than just "handsome", and...she loved thinking about his genitals! She has seen his privates numerous times over the five years she has worked for him. Father Charles' penis was a thing of beauty when it was fully erect, seven to eight inches long and at least two inches thick. It was perfectly straight and the skin was flawless, like it was made of flesh colored porcelain. There was a thick blue colored vein that ran two thirds of the way up his shaft. Several smaller veins branched off of it, resulting in noticeably raised ridges that she loved to feel by running the tip of her index finger or the tip of her tongue over them, and... she simply loved watching his semen spurt out of his slit when he climaxed; typically shooting out several inches through the air and then landing on his chest; but sometimes the cleric's white cream landed on Mrs. Madison's bountiful bosom, throat, face or hair, which gave her a sense of accomplishment.

Susan Madison and Father Charles had a very unusual relationship, not like a normal employer/employee; it has developed over the years. When he was a newly ordained priest his first assignment was as the assistant pastor at St. Joseph's. Father George was the pastor at the time, but he was getting on in years, and the bishop thought that Father Charles might make a suitable replacement when Father George finally retired.

At that time Father Charles was tormented with guilt due to his constantly having "unclean" thoughts about women and their bodies, which led him to continually "spill his seed." He felt powerless to stop his "disgusting" behavior, which caused him to be extremely depressed. Mrs. Madison noticed how troubled the young priest was. She confronted him one morning in his office and he reluctantly confided in her. She suggested he confess his sins to Father George and ask for forgiveness from God. He was so wracked with guilt that he felt he couldn't confess to the elder cleric. It would simply be much too embarrassing for him to stand, but thankfully, Mrs. Madison provided a solution; she offered to hear his confession, absolve him of his sins, and give him a simple penance. She explained that the sinner is making his confession to God, and that the priest is only an observer. It is God who does the forgiving, not the priest. She also shared that she'd been hearing Father George's confessions for years.

But her method for hearing his confession was a tad unusual, in that she required Father Charles to be nude when he told her his sins, as this made him less inhibited and broke down his resistance, which resulted in a more heart felt and honest confession. For his first penance, besides the usual prayers, Mrs. Madison ordered him to wear her soiled white cotton panties for a week, and this was when he first discovered he had a fetish for woman's underwear! Since then he'd been wearing panties every day. He felt extremely fortunate and grateful for having her in his life. He knew he could tell her all his secret thoughts and desires, no matter how unusual or disgusting they were, and that she wouldn't judge him; she would love and admire him unconditionally.

The priest was daydreaming, staring straight ahead and not really focusing on anything in particular, with a contented smile on his face. Mrs. Madison thought it might be fun to tease him a bit. The bacon was cooked perfectly and she placed it carefully on a paper towel to drain the grease. Then she grabbed a ripe banana from the fruit basket on the counter top and placed it on a cutting board. As she was reaching for a French knife she "accidentally" knocked the banana off the cutting board and onto the floor. She reached down to retrieve it and moaned weakly while bending over, as if her back was troubling her, but this was not the case. Her movements were meant to attract Father Charles' attention, and his eyes were automatically drawn to her pleasingly wide bottom.

Mrs. Madison was well aware that Father Charles could see her stocking tops, but she wanted to push the limits of propriety a bit further, and placed one hand on the small of her back and rubbed it as if to ease her pain. Then she casually lifted the hem of her housedress past her buttocks revealing the backside of her white cotton panties, while slowly separating her thighs. She wanted her priest to have a full view of her panty gusset

Father Charles leaned forward so he could blatantly ogle his housekeeper's fat ass, and felt his penis stirring to life inside his pretty panties. He could smell the dampness wafting from Mrs. Madison's panty crotch. She held this most unladylike position for a full minute while making a few feeble attempts to retrieve the piece of fruit, knowing full well that the priest would be unable to look away. After what she deemed a sufficient amount of time to arouse her employer's interest, and his penis to its fully erect state, she looked over her shoulder and smiled mischievously at him.

As she lewdly shook her buttocks she looked him in the eye, "You men are such simple creatures. Throw them a bone and you can make them do anything you want. Isn't that right, Father Charles"?

Now it was Mrs. Madison who was staring...at the growing bulge in the priest's running shorts!

Father Charles looked down at his crotch and hastily crossed his legs, while at the same time his cheeks turned a pretty shade of red from embarrassment.

He looked back at her and smiled sheepishly, "Of course you're right as usual, Mrs. Madison..."

She gave him a stern look.

He stammered, "I mean...um...Auntie Susan?

Her warm smile returned, "That's better. When we have our special 'alone time' I want you to think of me as your favorite auntie, Charley my boy," as she reached down with her hand and rubbed her finger tips up and down the length of his swollen shaft through the thin material of his running shorts. After a few more seconds of sensuously rubbing his member, she pulled her hand away. Father Charles could not hide his disappointment, which only amused his housekeeper even more.

She kissed him lightly on the lips, "There, there, don't pout, dear" and returned to assembling his sandwich.

As she set his lunch down in front of him she whispered in his ear, "I know you so well Charles, and what you really need," and then she licked his lips lightly with the tip of her tongue!

Just as Father Charles started to respond to her tongue in earnest, the telephone in the living room rang.

Mrs. Madison pulled away, "I'll get that, dear. Sit here and eat your lunch like a good boy"

Seconds later he heard Mrs. Madison's voice coming from the living room, "St Joseph's Catholic Church. This is Susan Madison, how may I help you?"

For the next ten minutes Father Charles was unable to discern the flow of the conversation, as Mrs. Madison was only whispering and giggling over the phone. But...he had a suspicious feeling she was talking about him! But after a bit his thoughts started to wander elsewhere, that is...about his housekeeper's nipples and how he loved sucking on them.

After the call ended she reentered the kitchen, and Mrs. Madison immediately noticed that Father Charles looked odd, because he wasn't making eye contact with her, and he was struggling with a mouthful of food. She just stood there calmly watching him, and after a few seconds the priest began to blush.

She broke the silence, "Are you enjoying your sandwich?"

He smiled back at her meekly and continued chewing. She reached down and pulled the napkin from his lap, revealing a very prominent wet spot in the front of his running shorts. She took her time examining his erection. She couldn't tell for sure, but she thought she saw his penis throbbing a bit beneath the thin fabric.

She smiled mischievously, "Oh, you silly boy," as she took the chair next to his and sat down. The priest knew exactly what she wanted and rotated his chair so that he faced her directly, with their knees touching. Mrs. Madison pulled the hem of her dress up to the top of her thighs and spread her legs apart, so her panty covered crotch was clearly visible to her priest. Then she leaned forward and forcefully yanked his running shorts down to his ankles. She wiggled one finger inside the leg opening of his panties and snaked her index finger up the length of his shaft. She smiled mischievously at him as she scratched the very sensitive spot just below the head with her fingernail, causing the priest to close his eyes and moan.

"Oh fuck Auntie. That feels so nice...yes...oh fuck...yes...right there, that's the spot...oh my god!"

She whispered in his ear, "Are you going to cum, you little shit?"

He looked back at her and whispered, "It won't take long."

Again she whispered in his ear, "I don't want you to cum yet, dear. There's something important that we need to discuss first."

She wrapped her fingers tightly around his ball sack and squeezed, gently at first but she steadily increased the pressure. Father Charles knew the rules of this game and that Mrs. Madison always won. Immediately his erection began to wilt, and then she pulled her hand out of Father Charles' panties.

Of course he was disappointed by this missed opportunity for an orgasm, but he trusted this woman completely. He knew she would eventually be kind to him and give him his orgasm at a time of her choosing, and...it would be worth the wait!

"What's this about, Auntie?"

"I was just talking with my niece, Amber, on the phone, and she told me about a problem she's having, and she's asked for my help. It's nothing too serious. Amber is my favorite niece. I'm very fond of her; I try to help her whenever I can".

"You're a good woman, Susan. I'm sure Amber appreciates everything you do for her. Please tell me about this problem that she needs your help with".

"Well Charles, like I said, it's not really a serious problem. Amber now has her first real boyfriend and he has asked her to marry him!"

"Well, that is good news. That doesn't seem like a problem to me, Susan".

"Here's the issue, Father, Amber has asked me to teach her about sex. You see Charles, she's a virgin and she doesn't know a single thing about men and their bodies, or how to please them. She's not comfortable asking her mother about this. Her Father passed away when she was very young, and she has no brothers or male cousins, so she's never even seen a man's genitals, only in pictures. She very much wants her relationship with her future husband to progress naturally, and she knows that at some point sex will be an important part of it."

There was an intense look on Mrs. Madison's face, "I'm going to teach Amber about men's bodies, and I will require your assistance, Charles."

She looked directly into his eyes, "What this means, Charles, is that I'm going to use your body to explain male anatomy to Amber."

Father Charles had a confused look on his face, and was about to protest, but before he could utter a syllable Mrs. Madison leaned over and took the head of his cock into her mouth, lewdly swirling the tip of her tongue over the crown. The priest's penis began to throb inside her warm mouth.

"Oh god, thank... you... Auntie!! Ahhhhhhh!"

A minute later, Mrs. Madison pulled her mouth off of her priest's shrinking cock, swallowed his gooey semen in one gulp, and lewdly smacked her lips. As she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand she chuckled, "That was lovely, dear!"

They took a bit of time to sort themselves out, and then Mrs. Madison made them some relaxing herbal tea. They settled in Father Charles' office, which was near the front door of the rectory. Father Charles sat behind his desk, and Mrs. Madison sat in one of the two comfortable armchairs designated for visitors.

Father Charles was feeling a bit agitated, as he wasn't sure how this meeting with Amber would proceed. As he gently blew on his tea to cool it, he looked over the edge of his cup at Mrs. Madison. She had a serious look on her face and was thinking intently.

"Is everything ok, Susan?"

She stirred her tea for a bit, formulating her thoughts.

"How do you feel about helping my niece with her problem?"

The priest snapped to attention, thinking about how his housekeeper intended to use his body to explain male anatomy to a young woman whom he'd never met. The thought of that intimidated him. He knew he was an attractive man, but he still had some insecurity about a few minor imperfections. But for Father Charles the main drawback was that morally and ethically he felt conflicted. How could he allow an innocent young woman to examine his body? Would she be touching his body as well as looking at it? And... as a Catholic priest and a respected man of the community, what would people think, and then say about him if they found out? What if the bishop found out about it? This thought absolutely terrified him!

The priest looked into his housekeeper's eyes. She appeared calm and in control; Father Charles felt the opposite.

"I have misgivings about this plan of yours, Susan. I believe it would be a grave sin for me to participate. Catholic priests are not permitted to be intimate with women, or men. It would be a grave sin for me."

"I thought you might say that, Charles. You're not thinking this all the way through. I want you to hear me out, and think about what I'm about to tell you. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course I will Susan, you know I respect your opinions on any subject, but don't you agree that this would be a sin?"

Again she looked back at him calmly, "Is it a sin for a priest to help a member of his congregation? No, of course not, that is his job. A good marriage is a blessing from God. I am so grateful for the short time I had with my late husband Harold. I am ever so grateful for the times I shared with him. I want that for Amber too. She's a good girl, and I fully intend to help her. There are things she needs to know about marriage, and being intimate with her husband. Sex is very important in a marriage, it's the glue that holds it together."

"I understand what you're saying Susan, but..."

"You will be doing God's work by helping Amber with her problem, Father Charles."

She gave him a warm smile. "I want you to trust me on this, please?"

He knew he'd lost this battle, "If you say so Susan, I'll do my best."

"You're a sweet man. I'll have to do something very special to reward you."

Father Charles knew the matter was settled.

Chapter 2, Father Charles Meets Mrs. Madison's Niece

The next day Mrs. Madison called her niece back, and they agreed to meet in person the following Monday at 10:00 am in the parish rectory. Monday is usually a slow day regarding the business of the church, and Father Charles considered Monday to be his "unofficial" day off. Mrs. Madison had given the priest instructions on what he was to wear, his standard cleric's black suit, a black long sleeve dress shirt and his stiff white cleric's collar. She also told him to bathe that morning and to shave his face and, "down there". She also instructed him to wear a very pretty pink satin panty that she'd given to him as a present for his last birthday. She wanted him to make a good impression on her niece when they met for the first time.

A little before ten o'clock, as they waited in the living room, Mrs. Madison addressed Father Charles, "I'm not really sure how things will go today. I think we should improvise and see how it plays out."

The priest responded, "That seems sensible. We really have no idea how this will go, but I really hope we're able to help your niece. If we get on, I'm hoping she'll eventually become a member of our St. Joseph's community. Wouldn't that be wonderful, Susan?"

She gave him a warm smile, "That would be wonderful Charles. Just think, maybe someday Amber will bring her children to St. Joseph's as well, if we're successful in helping her with her problem."

Mrs. Madison stood up and headed towards the kitchen, "I'll make coffee, and I'll bring a tray of those short bread cookies that you like so much."

Father Charles checked his watch, "Well, if she's on time she should be here in about ten minutes."

Nine minutes later the priest heard the doorbell.

Mrs. Madison called out from the kitchen, "Can you let Amber in, Charles? I'm just pouring our coffee now."

The priest opened the front door. He was surprised when he saw Amber for the first time. Well, "surprised" really didn't accurately describe his reaction... he was gobsmacked! Amber was a stunningly beautiful, twenty-five year old, nearly six feet tall, a very healthy physique, shoulder length flaming red hair, and a very impressive bust. Father Charles thought to himself, "Oh Jesus, 38DD...at the very least!" She was wearing a shiny black leather skirt with the hem three inches above her knees, and a white long sleeve satin blouse made of a slightly transparent material; the priest could see the outline of Amber's lacey white bra under her blouse. He assumed the bra to be unlined, as Amber's nipples protruded nicely through the material. She also had on stylish black leather boots that came to mid calf. She was a stunningly beautiful young woman, and a thought came into his mind; it was difficult to believe that she was still a virgin. He just stood in the doorway, too stunned to speak.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, the young woman gave him a radiant smile and extended her hand, "Hi Father Charles. I'm Amber Shelby. It's so nice to finally meet you."

Father Charles continued to stare back at this beautiful young woman, unable to speak. Mrs. Madison entered the living room carrying a serving tray with three cups of coffee and several cookies arranged neatly on a silver serving tray.

"Don't be rude, Father. Please invite our guest inside."

The priest attempted to regain his composure, "Oh, I'm sorry Amber. I was expecting you to look a bit like your aunt Susan...I mean...I didn't expect your red hair, and how tall you are...I mean...uh...um..."

Mrs. Madison put the serving tray down on an end table, and then gave her niece a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

joefelton
joefelton
210 Followers