Mrs. Madison Educates Her Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older woman addressed the cleric, "Father Charles, can you retrieve the handcuffs from the lower left drawer of your desk, and bring them to Amber?"

The priest seemed confused by her request, and just looked back at her. He wasn't sure if he'd heard her correctly.

"Is there a problem, Charles?"

"Did you say handcuffs, Susan?"

"Don't be a goose. You heard me perfectly well."

He knew it was settled, and then grabbed the handcuffs and the corresponding key, and handed them to Amber. He looked into the young woman's eyes for a few seconds and smiled warmly at her, before turning around and placing his hands behind his back.

Mrs. Madison ordered her niece, "Cuff his hands behind his back Amber, but not too tightly. I want Charles to feel comfortable," as she chuckled, "but also, to feel totally helpless."

It took three attempts before Amber was able to secure the handcuffs correctly. She gave the key to her aunt, who tucked it away safely inside her brassier. Father Charles took a seat on top of his desk facing the two women. Mrs. Madison took a few seconds to admire his body from head to toe.

"Open your legs, Charles. I can't see your testicles properly."

He simply nodded and parted his thighs. His housekeeper still seemed dissatisfied. She reached in with her hands and adjusted his cock and balls.

"That's better," as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

She addressed her niece next, "Amber, what have I been demonstrating?"

The young woman thought for a bit, "Um, I guess you're demonstrating that you're in control of him?"

"Very good dear," and then made eye contact with her employer, "You're happy with me taking control, aren't you Charles?"

"Yes, very happy. I want to please you, Susan."

"Of course you do, you sweet man!"

She addressed her niece, "Like we discussed earlier, dear, I want to show you a few tricks you can use for letting Roger know that you're in the mood for some romance. Father Charles has volunteered to stand in for Roger. You can try these techniques along with me, or feel free to improvise and do whatever feels natural to you, dear."

Her niece chuckled, "Sure Auntie. I like the idea of having the freedom to do what I want."

"You're a quick learner, dear. Roger is a lucky man. Ok, first, I want you to trade places with Charles."

Father Charles got up from his seat on top of the desk and sat in the chair that Amber had been using. The priest was pleasantly surprised that the chair seat felt warm on his bottom. From their new positions, Amber was looking down on Charles, and the priest was looking at Amber's shapely legs. Unfortunately for the priest, Amber had her legs crossed.

Mrs. Madison explained, "By being above a man and you looking down on him, you're establishing your authority over him. And, by the way, he doesn't mind this a bit. In fact, he likes this position. Tell Amber what you're thinking right now, Charles."

The priest was smiling and looking into the young woman's eyes, "You are a very... sexy... young woman. Your deep blue eyes are simply amazing."

Amber maintained eye contact with him, and then made a kissing motion with her lips.

His face took on some color as his eyes traveled down to Amber's chest, "Oh god, your tits! They look so... luscious...I just want to look at them, forever...and feel them with my hands...and suck on your nipples and never, ever, stop!"

Amber continued making eye contact with him and smiling down on him, as she casually unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, revealing a generous amount of cleavage, which was where Father Charles had laser focused his eyes.

The priest's eyes wandered down to Amber's legs, "Oh my lord, your legs are so smooth and sexy. I can't wait to massage them for you, starting at your feet, sucking your toes, and working up your calves. Then I'd switch to using only my lips, and kissing and licking my way up your thighs, continuing up your inner thigh, and then finally arriving at my final destination... your slit! Looking into your cunt, that would be heaven for me, Amber, and I'd die a very happy man!"

Amber realized the power she had over this priest, and it felt...fucking amazing! She knew she could make him do anything she asked. She continued making eye contact with him as she smiled down on him, and ever so slowly, she uncrossed her legs. Her short skirt came halfway down her thighs, but she decided to tease him for a bit, so she kept her thighs together. Her knees were six inches away from the priest's face, and he was powerless to stop himself from looking between her knees, he so wanted her to open her legs to get a glimpse of her panties. From his position he caught a whiff of Amber's womanly scent, causing his libido to spiral into overdrive.

Mrs. Madison picked up Amber's wine glass and handed it to her. Next, she retrieved her wine glass and took a seat on the desk next to her niece. They each raised their glasses, clinked them together, and then proceeded to enjoy their wine. When Mrs. Madison was almost finished she placed her glass on the priest's lips so he could have the final sip. Amber followed her aunt's lead, and gave Charles the final sip of her wine as well.

"Thank you for the wine, ladies. My mouth was getting a little dry from all the excitement."

The older woman leaned over and whispered in her niece's ear, "I'm going to seduce him now. Pay attention, dear, and watch what I do."

She addressed the priest, "You like women's breasts, don't you Charles?"

"You know I love them, Susan, especially yours. I feel blessed that you let me play with them sometimes."

"Would you like to play with them now, Charles?"

"Oh my...yess Auntie Susan. I mean...yes please!!"

The older woman winked at her niece, and then brought her hand up to her left breast and started squeezing and rubbing it in a circular motion, while looking directly into Father Charles' eyes. With her other hand she started to unbutton her housedress. When her bodice was fully opened, she pulled her cups out and pushed her large breasts together.

Charles' eyes had a glassy look, and he felt utterly unable to avert his gaze, or to even blink! He felt his penis beginning to stir.

"Do you like what I'm doing with my tits, Charles?"

He whispered his reply, "Oh my god...forgive me lord...YES AUNTIE! You're amazing! They're amazing!"

The older woman seemed satisfied with his answer, and proceeded to pull her arms out of her dress. Then she reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting her cups drop away from her breasts, but she was careful to retrieve the key to Father Charles' handcuffs. She did not want to lose track of that key.

Father Charles never tired of looking at his housekeeper's wonderful tits. Each one was the size of a ripe cantaloupe! And her light brown aureoles were two inches in diameter. Her erect nipples stuck out more than a half inch, and were a half-inch thick as well. The priest began to involuntarily salivate.

Mrs. Madison noticed that Father Charles' penis was starting to move on its own, and turned towards her niece, "Charles has been very kind to you, dear. Can you do something nice for him?"

The young woman looked back at her aunt and simply nodded her head, but instead of speaking, she proceeded to unbutton the remaining buttons on her blouse. Then she lifted her breasts up, and pushed her nipples tightly together, and then pushed her torso forward until his nose was buried inside her cleavage.

"Take a good look at 'em, Charles. I know you want 'em, don't you, you dirty bugger? Do you like my tits more than Auntie Susan's?"

The priest pulled back from Amber with a look of panic on his face, but before he had a chance to answer, his housekeeper came to the rescue, "You're not playing nicely, Amber."

"Oops, sorry about that, Father. Here, is this better?" as she unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor, freeing her 38DD breasts. The priest was taking short shallow breaths, and his face was getting warm. His growing penis felt warm as well. He looked down and saw he was swelling rapidly.

Amber lifted her breasts up with both hands and began to shake them in the priest's face. Charles responded by leaning into her bosom and sticking out his tongue, searching for one of Amber's erect nipples. It took only a second for him to find one, and latch onto it with his lips. Greedily, he began to suckle.

Mrs. Madison addressed her niece, "He loves sucking your nipple, dear, but we need to move on."

She reached in with her hand and pinched the priest's nostrils closed, forcing him to release his mouth from her niece's nipple.

"Look at me, Charles."

Mrs. Madison scooted herself forward on the desk, and then leaned back. She looked the priest in the eyes and smiled warmly at him, as she reached down with one hand and pulled the hem of her housedress up past her thighs, and opened her sturdy legs, forcing the priest's attention from Amber's nipple to the older woman's exposed panty crotch.

Father Charles leaned his torso forwards so his face was a few inches away from his housekeeper's cunt. The priest inhaled the primordial smell of her sex, which was coming from the very obvious damp spot in the center of her panty gusset.

The priest looked down at his crotch for confirmation that his cock was fully hard. He closed his eyes and started to moan weakly, but was stopped short when he felt a tap on the top of his head.

"Look at me. You can play with Auntie Susan some other time, Father."

The priest leaned back in his chair and looked up into Amber's eyes.

She had a devilish grin, "Do you want me to show it to you, Father Charles?"

The priest took a few seconds to think. Had he heard her correctly?

Seeking clarification he asked, "Show me what? Oh god, are you saying what I hope you're saying?

The young woman giggled, "Stop talking and just watch me. Can you do that, Charles?"

He simply nodded his head, and then sat up in his chair, focusing his attention on the amazing sight in front of him.

While maintaining eye contact with the priest, Amber slowly lifted her left foot, and placed it on top of the desk, fully exposing her soiled underwear to him.

His eyes were glued to her crotch as Amber lifted her other foot, and placed it on top of the desk, allowing her thighs to lewdly flop open.

"Keep watching me, Father. I'm feeling a little unsettled," as she stuck a finger inside the leg opening of her panties and started rubbing her labia.

The priest had a big shit-eating grin on his face, like a kid in a candy store, "Oh fuck, Amber. You're driving me fucking crazy!"

He felt like he would ejaculate soon, and he desperately needed to touch his cock, but the handcuffs dashed that idea. He closed his eyes and started to moan weakly, but was stopped short when he felt another tap on the top of his head.

Mrs. Madison chimed in, "Look at me, Charles."

His housekeeper had placed both of her feet on top of the desk, and her legs were arranged like her niece's. Then she snaked one finger inside the leg opening of her panties.

"What do you want me to do, Charles?"

"Pull your panties to the side, Auntie Susan. I need to see it!"

His housekeeper simply smiled, as she started to move her hand very slowly, when suddenly Amber chimed in, "Here it is, Father. Come back here and look at mine."

The priest turned his attention to the young woman. She'd pulled her gusset to the side, exposing her vaginal lips to him, when he heard his housekeeper's voice, "Over here, Charles."

Mrs. Madison was pulling her gusset to the side just like Amber was doing. Looking at two vaginas at the same time was driving the priest insane with lust. He looked down at the head of his cock and noticed a two-inch long strand of clear precum hanging from his slit.

Mrs. Madison addressed her niece, "I think we need to slow things down a bit, dear. This might be a bit too much excitement for him. Wasn't there a question that you wanted to ask Charles?"

Amber looked down on Father Charles and smiled warmly, "Father Charles, would you go down on me, please?"

His answer came immediately, "I'd love to eat you, Amber. You'd be doing me a kindness."

Mrs. Madison took charge of the situation, "lie down on your back, Father Charles."

The priest stood up from the chair, and then went down on one knee, and then rolled over onto his back. Mrs. Madison, always thinking of his comfort, grabbed the seat back cushions from the two armchairs, and placed one under the priest's head, with the other cushion under his shoulder blades to take some of the pressure off of his hands that were confined behind his back.

"He's ready, Amber."

The young woman nodded, and pushed herself off the desk. Her aunt placed her hands under Amber's leather skirt and pulled her panties down to the floor.

She looked into Amber's eyes and grinned at her, "Take your seat, dear. He wants this too."

"Alrighty Auntie, here I go."

Amber yanked her skirt up past her hips and squatted over the priest's face. His eyes were fixed on her slit as he stuck out his tongue.

Mrs. Madison whispered, "That's a good boy, Charles."

Amber slowly lowered her crotch over the priest's mouth. He started slowly, using the flat surface of his tongue to explore her puffy outer lips.

Now it was Amber who started to moan, "Holy shit, Father. You're really good at that." She reached down with both hands and parted her labia, "Can you do my clit now, please?"

Father Charles was mesmerized as he watched Amber's labia separate, revealing her pink clit covered by its protective hood of skin, and the small opening beneath it where she pissed from. Gently, he extended the tip of his tongue to touch her button.

"Holy fucking shit! You are the man, Charles! Keep doing what you're doing, please Father!"

The cleric increased the intensity, as he continued probing Amber's clit with his tongue.

Mrs. Madison interjected, "It's time for Amber to cum, Charles."

The priest simply grunted his reply, as Mrs. Madison stuck her middle finger up Amber's vaginal tunnel. She expertly probed the upper wall, curving her finger towards Amber's belly button, searching for her g-spot. When she found an area with a textured surface she knew she'd found her target. She proceeded to rhythmically work the young woman's g-spot, while Father Charles continued his assault on her clit. Minutes later Amber's eyes rolled back in her head, and her juices gushed freely from her pussy, dripping over her asshole, and inner thigh.

Auntie Susan felt her niece's inner muscles contract around her middle finger as Amber yelled out, "Oh my god...I'm going to cum...I'm...ahhhh...FUCK!!!"

The young woman's body began to shake, but the priest didn't slow down his assault. Mrs. Madison had taught him well about women's bodies, and their ability to cum multiple times. He continued pleasuring her pussy for another ten minutes, during which time she experienced three more very intense orgasms. His jaw muscles had begun to ache, so sadly, he was forced to stop. Amber ground her cunt into his mouth for another minute before she lifted her body from the priest's face. Then she gave him a wet sloppy kiss, licking up her juices that had drenched his face.

She smiled warmly at him and giggled, "Your face smells like my pussy, Father Charles."

Mrs. Madison added, "He loves the smell of your cunt, dear." The she turned towards the priest, "You did very well, Charles. I'm so proud of you!"

The two women took their seats, but left the priest on the floor to catch his breath. Mrs. Madison refilled their wine glasses.

"Well Amber, do you think you'll use what you've learned today in your marriage?"

Amber's face was glowing with happiness, "Oh absolutely, Auntie Susan. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" as she gave her aunt a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Well dear, there is one more important thing I need to share with you. In case you haven't noticed, Charles has not had an orgasm this afternoon, and that's simply not fair to him. You've had four orgasms by my reckoning. It's important that each marriage partner's needs are satisfied. So here is one last trick I want to show you."

Mrs. Madison had the priest stand in front of them, and then instructed Amber to kneel on the floor in front of Father Charles. Her aunt took her place on the floor next to Father Charles' leg. She leaned to the right a bit and gave Father Charles' butt cheek a playful slap.

"Hold your tits up dear, and wrap them around Charles' cock."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun! Like this, Auntie?"

The priest's eight inch cock was enclosed inside the deep crevasse of Amber's cleavage, such that it was completely hidden from view except for the mushroom shaped head poking out the top.

"Charles needs some lubrication before he can fuck your titties, dear."

"Will this work, Auntie Susan?" as the young woman drooled a six-inch strand of saliva onto the priest's purple cock head.

Father Charles answered for his housekeeper, "Yes, fuck yes! Woowee, that works!"

"Does it make you want to fuck me, Father Charles?"

His housekeeper answered for him, "Wait Amber. That is not an appropriate ask of him. Charles is a Catholic priest and there is no possible scenario in which I will allow him to penetrate you. That would be a grave sin in the eyes of the Church, and the guilt and shame would simply destroy him emotionally."

Amber faced her aunt, who had a look on her face that showed she was deadly serious.

"I wasn't thinking straight, Auntie. I'm sorry, I should have thought of that. I promise, I won't do that again."

Then she turned towards the priest with tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry Father Charles. Can you forgive me?"

The priest looked down on her and grinned, "Fuck my cock with your big tits... like a good little slut!"

Amber got a fierce look on her face, "Ok Mister, you asked for it," as she began moving her breasts up and down on the priest's shaft. The priest responded by bending his knees a bit, which pulled his cock head back down inside of her cleavage, and then quickly straightened his legs, forcing his cock head to pop back out. Amber responded by firmly wrapping her breasts tightly around his shaft and moving her torso up and down, repeating these motions. Father Charles used his hips to thrust into her cleavage, pushing more of his cock into view as it exited her cleavage. Charles increased the intensity of his thrusting. With each upward thrust more of his cock was exposed, and the head came ever closer to Amber's mouth.

Mrs. Madison whispered, "That's it, dear. He loves what you're doing to him. He's getting very close now."

Amber looked into Charles' eyes, "Tell me when it's happening, Father."

He simply nodded his head, and then closed his eyes.

Mrs. Madison took charge, "Keep tit fucking him, dear. I'm going to take him to the edge, and then I'm going to push him off the cliff."

"So you're going to force him to cum? How will you do that, Auntie?"

"I'm going to stick my middle finger inside of him, and massage his prostate, dear. That will make him orgasm, I promise you."

The priest was well aware that his rectum was about to be violated, and he was powerless to stop it. But he felt safe knowing it was Mrs. Madison's finger that would be inside of him.

The priest began thrusting in earnest, as fast and as hard as he was able. The head of his cock was now approaching Amber's chin. The young woman looked up into his eyes, leaned her head back and stuck out her tongue.

He felt intense pressure on his prostate, and knew he was past the point of stopping. He yelled out, "I'm cumming Amber!! Oh god, oh god, fuck me!!!!"

A few white drops of Charles' semen escaped from his slit, and then his whole shaft began to pulse, and with each movement of his penis, a string of sticky white cum plopped onto Amber's outstretched tongue. The priest's body continued shaking for another ten seconds, and then abruptly stopped. Amber took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked out the remaining drops of his semen.