Mrs. Madison Educates Her Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amber was satisfied that she'd gotten all of it, she wiped her mouth with her hand. Then she looked up at the priest and gave him a warm smile, "Thank you, Father Charles!"

Chapter 4, Six Months Later, A Letter From Amber

It was a glorious spring day in Daly City, California, as Father Charles Dodson walked to the street to retrieve his mail from the parish mailbox.

There were a few end-of-the-month utility bills, and some catalogues he knew he would never look at, but he thought Mrs. Madison might be interested in them. At the bottom of the pile he noticed a square shaped envelope that he assumed contained an announcement, a birthday, or a thank you card of some sort. The return address showed the name, Mrs. Amber McAllister. The priest instantly thought of his housekeeper's niece, Amber, but he'd forgotten her surname. The envelope was addressed to Mrs. Susan Madison and Her Special Friend, with a smiley emoji drawn on the side.

During the last six months the priest had thought about his housekeeper's niece quite a bit. They weren't invited to her wedding, which was a disappointment to both of them, but they understood, since it was not a religious ceremony. Father Charles was so excited, he almost ran back to the rectory, waving the envelope in his hand.

As he entered the kitchen and saw Mrs. Madison cooking something on the stove he exclaimed, "Susan! It's from Amber!"

The older woman snatched the envelope from his hand and opened it as quickly as possible. Her hands were shaking a bit, as she extracted the contents from the envelope, a standard square white card with "Thank You!" written in a large font on the front. When Mrs. Madison opened the card there was one photograph enclosed inside, which showed a distinguished looking middle aged gentleman wearing an expensive three piece business suit. He looked to be a well respected man of the community, but there was one unusual thing in the photograph. The gentleman was wearing a dog collar around his neck, with a metal chain leash attached to it!

Susan handed the photo to Charles, "This must be Amber's new husband, Roger. Hmm, he looks to be a man of importance and means, but that collar? I'm not sure. What do you think, Charles?"

He studied the photo for a few seconds, "He has a nice smile. I think he's a very happy man, because he's married to your niece."

Mrs. Madison turned her attention to the card and scanned it briefly. She cleared her throat, and began to read out loud.

Dearest Auntie Susan and Father Charles,

I want to thank both of you from the bottom of my heart for what you've taught me about pleasing my husband in the bedroom. I admit, Roger was a bit surprised when I told him that I needed to be in control of our sex lives, but he didn't protest very vigorously, and after a few sessions of love making which resulted in him being satisfied way beyond anything he'd ever dreamed of, he accepted it completely. I haven't been keeping score, but I think I've been cumming more than he has! We are both so happy, and we owe it all to you!

Roger doesn't know this yet, but in the next two years he's going to convert to Catholicism, and he's going to put two babies inside of me. We will raise them in the Catholic religion, and we will join St. Joseph's Church when the children are ready to start school.

Warmest regards,

Amber

PS, Roger is wearing my red thong panties under his suit in this photograph! They are his favorites so far.