Mrs. Madison Educates Her Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auntie Susan, Charles doesn't have any hair down there!"

Her aunt laughed, "You're very observant my dear. That's right, Charles likes his genitals to be well groomed, including his testicles.

Amber's pussy was soaked and flooding her panty gusset!

Her aunt chimed in, "Are you enjoying yourself, dear?"

"Oh my, Auntie, yes...I love it! I'm feeling a little squishy, you know...down here?" as she spread her thighs.

"I'm enjoying this too, dear," as she started to rub her crotch. "I like your attitude, dear. By the way, don't forget to inspect his testicles too."

Amber looked up at the priest, "Can I touch your balls, Father... please?"

Father Charles answered by reaching down and grabbing Amber's right hand and placing it over his ball sack. The young woman moved his balls around for a bit. She lifted the larger testicle up, inspected it closely for a few seconds, and then licked it. She held one testicle in each of her hands, pulled them downwards from his body, and rolled his fleshy spheres around with her fingertips. She gently squeezed his balls while looking up at his face.

Father Charles was moaning... again. She increased the pressure a little bit. His eyes closed.

"That feels so... fucking... wonderful, Amber. Thank you for doing that to me, um, I mean, to my balls... oh God...I feel I've gone to heaven, and so do my balls!"

Amber looked at her aunt, "He seems to be enjoying this, but isn't this hurting him too? I thought a man's balls are supposed to be fragile."

"That's very perceptive of you dear. You're right about there being a certain amount of pain, but I want to share a secret with you about men; for many men a limited amount of pain greatly increases their pleasure, and the result is a much more intense orgasm for them. They're aware of the pain, but at the same time they're acutely aware of the pleasure they're experiencing, so in their minds they will laser focus on that pleasure. Don't worry too much about hurting him dear. He'll let you know if it's too much for him to handle. Many women also enjoy experiencing a limited amount of pain, for example, a playful spanking, or attaching clamps to their nipples."

Mrs. Madison turned towards her priest, "You're doing splendidly, Charles. I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh Auntie Susan, that makes me feel so happy to hear you say that!"

Mrs. Madison addressed her niece, "I believe we've established that the testicles are an erogenous part of a man's body. Men generally enjoy having their balls played with, such as cupping them with your hand, or even giving them a firm squeeze, or even light slapping, punching, or kicking them. Father Charles likes having his scrotum stretched, and having his balls pulled down away from his body while I stroke his cock. Of course, men also enjoy having their balls licked and sucked, or even a gentle bite with your teeth. It's very important that you talk to your husband about this before you get started, so you know precisely what he wants you to do, and not do, to his balls."

"That's really good advice, Auntie. I'll be sure to sit down with Roger and have a nice long chat with him about playing with his balls."

"Let's move on to the star of our show, the cock. First, I want to show you the areas that are least sensitive, and then I'll point out the more sensitive areas, and finally, the one very important area that all women need to know about, as it's the most sensitive spot on a man's penis."

"That's exciting, Auntie Susan. I'm very interested in what you have to show me."

She looked towards her niece, "Yes, I can see that dear. Let's scoot our chairs in a bit so we're closer to Father Charles. I want you to look closely at his penis."

Amber moved her chair closer so her face was a foot away from the head of Father Charles' cock; it was standing straight up and pointing at the ceiling. Mrs. Madison took hold of it with her right hand and bent it downwards so it was pointing straight out towards Amber's face. With her left hand she pointed her finger at the top of Father Charles' penis.

"The upper side of his penis is the least sensitive, but I don't mean to imply that he doesn't enjoy being touched there...quite the contrary."

She scratched the left and right sides of his penis with her fingernail, "The sides of his penis are also less sensitive. Any questions, dear?"

"No Auntie, that seems plain enough."

"Good, now pay attention Amber."

Mrs. Madison let go of Father Charles' erection, and it instantly sprang back so the head made a distinct sound as it slapped his stomach, which made both women laugh.

"This part is much more sensitive, Amber," as the older woman placed the tip of her fingernail at the base of his erection and slowly scratched the under side of the priest's cock. Mrs. Madison continued slowly moving her fingernail up and down the shaft. On the third pass Amber noticed the priest's cock move, like it was pulsing, and the head was definitely a darker shade of red.

"Oh wow Auntie, it's...I mean it's...I see it moving all by itself!"

"That's right dear, Charles is getting even more excited now. He can't control it. There's so much blood in his penis now that you can see it moving with his pulse."

The aunt allowed her niece some time to observe the movements, "It's putting on a show for you dear. It's doing a little jig!"

The young woman giggled, "Wow, I had no idea it could move like that. That's wild!"

Mrs. Madison made eye contact with Father Charles and nodded once. The priest winked at his housekeeper, then looked down at his cock and flexed his internal muscles, causing his cock to bob up and down an inch at a time. He continued flexing his cock.

"Do you like that, Amber?"

The young woman's eyes were fixed on the movement of the priest's hard cock, "Mmmm...yesss!!! Thank you for doing that."

What happened next was an even bigger surprise; she watched his balls moving about in his scrotum without being touched! They appeared to be moving without any external help.

"Auntie Susan, his balls are moving too!"

"That's normal dear. The scrotum expands or contracts, depending on temperature, and that's making his balls move. A man's body is truly amazing. Now pay attention, dear. This spot is even more sensitive," as she rubbed the mushroom shaped head with her fingertip. A two-inch strand of clear fluid was hanging from the slit.

"The head has many nerve endings that are begging to be touched. You can scratch it, or lick it, or rake your teeth across the surface; anything that you can think of to give him pleasure. One special thing that I know will rock his world is for you to spit on the head. Take your time and let him see you drooling on his cock head, and then rub your spittle over the surface with the palm of your hand. That will drive him crazy! But I have to caution you dear, he may get so worked up he'll force himself on you."

Amber stopped her, "You mean my Roger will... rape me?"

Her aunt nodded, "I'm not sure that's accurate, but his lust for you will be off the scale. He may not be able to control himself, dear."

Amber took a few seconds to think, "Roger wanting only me, and my body? Yeah...I think I can handle my husband lusting for me, where his animal instincts take complete control over him...yeah, I think I can deal with that, Auntie. God...my cunt is so dripping right now!"

"Well, dear, to be honest I'm feeling a bit damp down there too, but it does feel quite pleasant!"

She directed her attention to Father Charles' erection, "He's getting very close to cumming, dear."

"Ooh, I want to see it, Auntie Susan!"

"Don't worry, I promise you'll see him spurt, dear. Here's the final spot I want to show you, and it's the most sensitive spot on a man's penis," as she pointed her fingertip at the ridge of skin just below the crown of his cock head.

"This spot is called the 'frenulum'. It's also referred to as 'the sweet spot' or 'cum button'. You need to become very familiar with this spot, Amber, if you want to please Roger. I assure you he will be most grateful if you pay special attention to his frenulum".

Her niece smiled back and nodded, "I so want to make Roger happy. I won't forget about his sweet spot, Auntie."

Then the young woman looked into Father Charles' eyes, "Can I touch your sweet spot, Father...please?"

The priest had a shit-eating grin on his face, but instead of answering Amber directly, he turned towards his housekeeper, "Auntie Susan, can Amber touch me there, please?"

The older woman thought for a bit, "You need to cum, don't you Charles?"

His breathing was becoming short and shallow. He hissed, "Yes Auntie, I can't take much more of this!"

She sighed, "Oh very well, you big baby."

She looked at her niece, "Go ahead, dear. Play with his frenulum, and don't stop until he ejaculates."

Amber knelt on the floor in front of the priest, so her face was six inches away from his cock head. She positioned her fingernail over his frenulum and began to scratch it, very slowly. The hanging strand of precum had grown to six inches. She looked up at Father Charles' face, and it was tilted towards the ceiling, and turning pink.

"Amber, I want you to look at Charles' balls, they're being drawn up close to his body. This is a normal response and indicates that Charles' orgasm is imminent. If possible you should try to slow things down, because the longer it takes for him to cum, the stronger his orgasm will be. Wrap your fingers around the base of his scrotum and stretch his balls away from his body, but at the same time keep stimulating his frenulum, or if you prefer, you can stroke his cock with your hand, or take him inside your mouth. He wants you to experience what you want!"

The young woman thought for a bit, "Oh yeah? Ok, let's just see, hmmm, what do I want?"

The answer came to her, "I want Charles to do anything I tell him to, even if it's degrading for him, he cannot refuse me."

Amber reached out with both hands and grabbed one testicle in each hand, and yanked the priest's balls six inches down from his body...and began to squeeze them, gently to begin with, but constantly increasing the pressure every few seconds, while she stared directly into his eyes.

"Jack off for me, Father."

The priest simply nodded his head, and wrapped his right hand around his shaft. The head was pointed at Amber's face six inches away. Slowly he stroked down his shaft, and Amber watched intently as the opening on his cock head changed from a slit to an "O". Amber positioned her mouth over the head, and let a long strand of her saliva drool downwards onto the crown. Father Charles slathered her spittle over the head and shaft and started stroking himself urgently. The priest seemed to go into a trance as he furiously abused his meat, making a dull rhythmic slapping sound. This continued for another five minutes as Amber delayed his orgasm by continuing to pull his balls away from his body. But to her surprise, the priest abruptly stopped moving his hand and looked down on her.

"Um..I'm sorry Amber, I don't think this is going to work. I can't get to the point where I can cum." He gave her a weak smile, "I tried, really I did."

The young woman got a fierce look on her face, "That's bullshit, Father Charles!"

Amber slapped his face forcefully, "Cum for me, Father Charles! Cum for me, you little shit! I want you to cum on my face, damn you!!"

The young woman looked directly into the priest's eyes, with fire in her eyes. She tilted her face up towards the ceiling and stuck her tongue out so it was positioned directly beneath the slit of the priest's cock head. Meanwhile, Mrs. Madison wrapped the fingers of both hands around his shaft and forcefully milked his cock. Her hands were a blur.

The priest appeared to be possessed by a demon, as his abdomen began to flex uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck me, Jesus...fucking hell...ahhhhhh...this is for you, Amber," as a six inch strand of sticky white semen splashed across Amber's nose, forehead and hair, followed quickly by four more smaller spurts across her lips and outstretched tongue.

A few seconds later the priest's legs began to shake, and he collapsed on the floor in front of his guest.

Amber seemed confused as she looked up at her aunt.

"Don't fret, dear. Charles will recover in a minute. Sometimes he gets carried away with his excitement."

The older woman joined her niece on the floor and kissed her on the cheek.

"You did very well, my dear," as she reached in with her finger and scooped up the cum off of Amber's forehead and nose; then she took her time licking the priest's gooey semen off her finger. There was one final glob that she collected, and then stuck her finger into her niece's mouth.

Chapter 3, The Afternoon Session

They spent about fifteen minutes sorting themselves out.

Susan was the first to speak, "Well, I must say, I think that was a very productive morning. What do you think, Amber?"

"Oh Auntie Susan, you're the best aunt ever! I learned so much from you and Father Charles, and I just know I'll be able to make good use of everything you've taught me about men's bodies, and how to please them."

"Well Amber, I'm glad you feel that way, but honestly I think there's more you need to know."

"Like what, Auntie?"

"In good time, my dear. Why don't we take a little break for lunch, and then we'll continue your education this afternoon. Besides, Charles needs some time to recover before he can become aroused again. For most men this takes a half hour, or maybe more depending on his age and libido. Is that ok with you, dear? I mean, do you have something more pressing that you need to take care of this afternoon?"

"Nothing that's urgent, Auntie Susan. Besides, this is way more important to me. I mean, what's more important than having a happy marriage?"

"I totally agree with you, Amber. You're a very sensible young woman."

She turned towards the priest, "Charles, would you be a dear, and fix us something for lunch?"

The cleric seemed a bit surprised by this request. He felt totally useless in the kitchen, and his housekeeper was well aware of this fact.

"Um, ok sure, but what should I make, Susan? You know cooking is not one of my strong points."

His housekeeper chuckled, "Oh fiddlesticks, Charles. I have faith in you. There's a lasagna casserole in the refrigerator that I prepared yesterday. Just set the oven temperature to three hundred and fifty degrees, and bake it for half an hour. There's a green salad next to the lasagna in the refrigerator. For dessert there are several excellent flavors of ice cream in the freezer. I don't think you'll have much trouble with that. Will you, Charles?"

"No, even a clod like me should be able to manage that."

"While you're making lunch, I want to have a private chat with my niece."

The priest stood up and started to gather his clothing.

"I don't want you to dress, Charles. We have more things we need to show Amber this afternoon."

He started to protest, "But Susan, I,um... I don't want to make Amber, you know... uncomfortable?"

Mrs. Madison turned to her niece and grinned, "Would you like Father Charles to dress, dear?"

Amber instantly replied, "No way, Auntie Susan. Charles' body is way too gorgeous to cover up. He reminds me of Michelangelo's Statue of David."

"Well, I suppose that's true. He's so much more than handsome. I like to think of him as pretty."

Charles knew it was pointless to argue with his housekeeper, so he simply nodded, and then turned towards Amber, who was staring at his genitals, but was marginally trying to not to be too blatant about it, "Thank you for the nice complements, Amber. I hope you don't have any misgivings about what happened?"

The young woman took her eyes off of the priest's penis and looked up at him, "Heavens no, Father Charles. This has been one of the best days of my life. You've been so nice to me. I hope I can do something just as nice for you in return some day."

The priest wasn't sure how he should respond, and after a few seconds of awkward silence Mrs. Madison thankfully came to his rescue, "Go to the kitchen, Charles."

After the priest left them, Mrs. Madison took her niece's hand, "Amber, I've taught you some of the erogenous parts of a man's body, and that's important knowledge, but you also need to know how to communicate to your husband when you're in the mood for romance."

"Can't I just tell him I'm in the mood, Auntie?"

Her aunt thought for a bit, "Well, yes that's alright to do occasionally, I suppose, but most of the time you should be more subtle about it. You have what he wants, so you're the gatekeeper, and by that I mean, you're in charge, and he needs to know that."

"I thought the man was supposed to be in charge."

"Oh heavens NO, dear! You can let him be in charge of the financial matters, and other mundane things that don't really interest you, but in the bedroom you must have control. He may not be aware of this yet, but in time he will see the sense of it, and in the long run both of you will be happier. Now dear, please tell me a little more about your fiancé, Roger."

Amber thought for a bit, "Well, Roger is ten years older than me. We've been dating for about two years. His mother is a good friend of my mother, and she introduced us. He's a partner in a very successful law firm in downtown San Francisco, but he works a lot of hours and is often under a lot of stress. The problem is he's always making decisions and can never relax and just be himself. He told me that I'm the only person in the world that he can share his true feelings with, and he desperately needs me in his life."

Her aunt listened carefully, "I see. Go on, dear."

"But sometimes, it's hard to get him in the mood...for romance. A few times he's canceled our dates at the last minute because of some urgent problem at work that he needs to fix."

"These things happen, dear. But the important question is; do you love Roger?"

Without hesitation she replied, "Totally, Auntie Susan. I know he's the right man for me, and I'm going to make him blissfully happy, damn it!"

"I like your attitude, dear. Now, do you have any questions about what we covered this morning?"

Her niece thought for a bit, "Just one, Auntie. You asked me if Roger goes down on me. That sounded exciting to me, and I was wondering if that's something I could experience...with Father Charles?"

Her aunt laughed, "Oh Amber, you surprise me. I can't speak for Charles, but I expect that's something he would eagerly agree to, but you'll have to ask him yourself. Well actually, you need to take control and tell him that you want him to pleasure you orally. You'll have the opportunity to bring this up during this afternoon's session."

"Alright, Auntie. I'll do that. Mmmm...I can't wait to feel the tip of his tongue on my clit."

"Yes, that does sound lovely, dear" as she uncrossed her legs.

A few seconds later, Father Charles appeared at the entry way to the kitchen, "Lunch is ready, ladies."

The three of them were in good spirits and thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Mrs. Madison had Father Charles open a very nice bottle of Chianti, and then followed up with a bottle of California cabernet to complement their lasagna, and they were all laughing and sharing jokes, and gossiping about members of Mrs. Madison's family.

When they finished eating Father Charles gathered up the dirty dishes and placed them in the kitchen sink, while Mrs. Madison and her niece retreated back to his office with their wine glasses and a third bottle of wine in hand. After the dirty dishes were placed in the dishwasher, Father Charles joined the ladies in his office.

Amber and Charles turned their attention to Mrs. Madison, as they all understood that she was in charge.