All Comments on 'Mrs. Mathison, Brandy, and a Movie'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Great matinee. Will they be back for the late feature? or maybe a drive in/

I hope so

flim62flim62over 16 years ago
sweet and sexy

great story-- i love the way you've portrayed mrs. mathison-- horny but shy. here's to fat old women who need to be fucked.

qprfan99qprfan99over 7 years ago
Great story.

One of the best ever

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 6 years ago
The older the better

Oh, you are something😈, Atkins!

Old Mrs Garrett is my kind of lady...you should "fill in" those parts of the story where we are jumped and miss a part of the story.

Excellent, though. Superb!!!

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 4 years ago
Very sexy

Mrs. Mathison is a sexy, hot, horny mature woman. I got super hard reading this and my wife got very wet. She ended up sitting on my lap and girding until we both climaxed. My wife is 82 and I'm 73. She still loves fucking and we often have parties where is is the only woman and is a marvelous hostess. WE usually have 6 or 8 guests anywhere from 50 to 75. At our age, we don't worry about STD's. She takes anyone protected or bareback. She prefers bareback so she can feel their cum shooting into her. She usually gets 5 or 6 loads every party. Some of the guys give her several loads in her cunt and mouth. After everybody leave and we're in bed, I usually eat her out while she sucks my cock. Then we lay in each others arms and talk about the evening. She always enjoys telling me what a whore she is and how much she loves being a gang bang whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous