Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 10

Story Info
The photo shoot. The maintenance spanking.
2.5k words
4.3
4.8k
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

SUZANNE'S PHOTO SESSION

After returning from the outing Vanna and Margaret prepared Suzanne for her photo shoot.

"First I want her in full makeup. And a nice wig."

Suzanne complained "...but Mommy..."

Mrs. McGregor snapped "Quit gurl. I still have my tawse, you know."

Mommy said "Ok. Let's start with Suzanne in her sissy outfit."

"Next I think first we should do a series of poses with her completely naked. Suzanne, strip."

She removed her clothing.

"Now stand with your elbows in, hands out and up."

"Now clasp you hands behind your back."

"Now stand on tiptoe. Turn. On tiptoe again. Margaret, her ass looks very nice when she does that, doesn't it?"

Mrs. McGregor agreed.

"She will look very nice naked and wearing heels."

"Now stand with your hands behind you head. Spread your legs apart. More."

"Now kneel and clasp your hands behind you back, your elbows together."

"Now bring your hands up and grasp your elbows."

"Cross your wrists behind your back."

"Clasp your hands together."

"Hands on the back of your head. Intertwine your fingers."

"Sit. Extend your arms behind you, lean back with your weight on your hands. Now spread your legs apart."

"Lay down and extend your arms straight out."

"Now raise your arms above your head, wrists crossed."

"Lift your legs up and out, spread them apart to display yourself."

"Turn over. Extend your arms straight out. Feet together and pointed out."

"Spread your legs out. More. More. MORE!"

"On your knees. Head down on the floor, palms flat on the floor."

"Now extend your arms out, again with palms flat."

"Clasp your hands behind your head."

"Now up on your hands and knees. Get your knees apart."

"Stand up again. Hands behind your head again. Margaret, could you kindly grasp Suzanne's clitty? Stroke it and see if it will erect."

Vanna took several closeups of what was obviously a woman's hand holding Suzanne's straining erection.

Mrs. Duncan walked back and forth, snapping away.

Finally she said, "I think that's enough for now. That will be a lovely set of photos. But in our next session I want a bondage set.

"Suzanne, go fetch us a bottle of wine and two glasses like a good gurl."

Still naked, spouting an erection, Suzanne left the room to complete her chore.

Mrs. McGregor sent Maid Marta to Suzanne 's room to fetch back Suzanne's feminine attire. Marta was told to stay in order to help Suzanne change.

"Let's start with these cute shoes and a black chocker. Hmmmm....and a pair of stay-up stockings. Remember, Susie, you're a sissy. Act like one."

Climbing stairs.

Mommy said, "Ok, Suzanne, Marta brought several nice pairs of your high heels. Put them on, I want a set of you on the steps. Now, walk up."

Suzanne walked up the steps, Mommy taking shot after shot, concentrating on her ass framed by stockings and pink high heels.

"Now lean over the bannister."

Mrs. McGregor giggled. "This reminds me of a scene from 'The Story of O'."

"Ha. I hadn't thought of that. Only he doesn't have a set of stripes on her bum."

"That can be corrected, can't it?"

"Marta, go to the sitting room and fetch a cane. They are in an umbrella stand in the corner"

Marta returned on her hands and knees, with a cane clenched in her teeth.

"Oooo, let me get some of this." Vanna exclaimed.

snap snap snap

"See, Suzanne. This is how a true submissive acts."

The next set of Suzanne on the steps clearly showed a half dozen red stripes crisscrossing her ass.

Mommy said "How about Suzanne groveling at the bottom of the steps and you standing over her with the cane?"

snap snap snap

"Now Susie sit down on the step. Good. Knees apart." snap snap "Now pretend you're stroking your little peenie. Remember, no cummies!" snap snap

"Stand up and turn around. Now I want you to lean forward with your hands on the step in front of you."

snap "Now widen your legs" snap "Further" snap "A little more" snap

"Now with tiyr hands still on the step lift your leg up and put it over the railing." snap

Mrs. McGregor said "I love how you can see her cock and balls hanging down. You must be enjoying yourself, gurl."

Vanna exclaimed, "Margaret, she doesn't have a cock. She has a clitty!"

"Sorry dear. I'll remember."

"Now I want a set of you walking down the steps."

Suzanne walked down the steps as Mommy again took a series of pictures.

"She seems a little....flaccid. Why don't you touch her up a bit."

Mrs. McGregor efficiently erected her clitty.

"Excellent. Now Suzanne let's do it again."

"Now I want to repeat the set on the steps, but Susie should be in restraints. What do you think, Margaret, wrists and ankles chained together?"

"Now, Marta, could you take this chain to the top of the stairs, attach it so it drops down into the stairwell. Good, Margaret, attach that chain to her wrist cuffs. Now undo her ankle chains, then put her so she's sitting with her legs over the banister, then reattach the ankle chains."

Vanna got a set of photos, both front and rear, of the banister cutting into Suzanne's rear.

"Ok, gurl, off with the cuffs. Now we are going to do a set of you walking away and then toward the camera. Then doing the same crawling. I think you'll need to change outfits as we progress. Do you agree, Mrs.McGregor?"

"Of course. I think Marta brought a good selection for her to wear."

The first set had Suzanne wearing a pair of sheer panties. The panties outlined her ass, allowing one to see the marks from her caning, and the crack of her ass. Mrs. McGregor once again handled Suzanne to an erection, and Mommy took a series of photos concentrating on her front. Her erection allowed the head of her clitty to peep above the elastic waistband of the panties. Then she had to don a pair of girlish Hello Kitty panties. Suzanne's clitty started leaking, leaving a wet spot on the white material. She also got some good shots of Suzanne's obvious embarrassment, her face red as a beet.

The shots of the gurl crawling on the floor were especially alluring.

Next they had her put on thigh-high stockings and high heels. Then a lacy bra that matched her panties.

Then they added a sheer pink lace baby doll nightie.

"Lift the hem of the nightdress, darling. Show off your panties. This is called 'inspection.' You will always be ready to obey the inspection order at any time. "

snap snap snap

Mommy said, "Oh, I know. Now we want to have a photo set of Suzanne being handled by her Governess. Marta, would you fetch some lubricant? Then she whispered to the maid, "And a butt plug."

"Now, Mrs. McGregor, I want a shot of Suzanne kneeling in front of you kissing your tawse. Then have her stand, pull down her panties and put a generous amount of lube on her. I'll get some shots of that. Then on some latex gloves and start playing with her cock, errrmmmm clitty, until she's erect again. I'll get a tight set of that. Of course no cumming. Then turn her around, bent over, lube up her ass again. Then insert this plug into her."

Suzanne blanched.

"Please, no." she said.

"Shut up, gurl."

"Next, I want you to make the slavegurl come, then we'll have her clean it up."

Mrs. McGregor said "Slavegurl?"

"Yes, I decided that that's one of the things we should call her."

"I like it! But wouldn't 'sissyslave' be better?"

"Oh, yes. Sissyslave it is."

"Come here, sissyslave. Let's see how excited I can make you."

Suzanne again blushed in embarrassment at the new name.

"Ok" said Mommy, "next Suzanne getting a spanking. Marta, Drag that straight back chair over here. Now sit, Margaret. Now hike your skirt up so you reveal your stocking tops. VERY good, Mrs. McGregor. You have very sexy legs." snap snap

"Hmmmmm...how about something different? I know, you should use a wooden spoon on her!"

"Great idea, Vanna. Marta, could you fetch one from the kitchen?"

Mrs. McGregor dragged Suzanne over, pulled down her panties, pulled her over her lap and started caressing her. When Marta returned with the wooden spoon, she started spanking her.

snap snap snap

"Ok, gurl. Corner time."

She got some good shots of her tear covered face and her red ass as the sissyslave stood in the corner with her hands behind her head. Then they had her kneel and she took several of her like that in the corner.

"Very good, Suzanne. Now come here and lie over this ottoman. I want to do the next set. This will consist of Mrs. McGregor using the tawse on you."

"Please, Mommy, not that."

"Just do as you're told."

snap snap snap snap

She got several excellent shots of Suzanne's ass being reddened all over again with the tawse, including several impact shots.

"Ok, one more disciplinary scene. Mrs. McGregor, would you use the cane on Suzanne? I think a half dozen more would be enough."

Suzanne howled as Mrs. McGregor wielded the cane on her already sore, reddened bum.

snap snap snap snap

The new welts left by the cane were readily apparent in the photos.

"Next Suzanne pleasuring her Governess.

"Now Suzanne, crawl to your Governess and lick her shoes."

snap snap snap

Perhaps you could step out of your dress, Mrs. McGregor?"

Mrs. McGregor unsnapped and unzipped and the dress fell to her feet. She was clad in a black corset that left her breasts and shaven vagina naked and black seamed stockings.

snap snap snap

"Now up on your knees, Susie. Maggie, please hold her head against you and let her lick you."

"Now Suzanne down on your hands and knees. Margaret, sit on her back."

snap snap snap

"Now like you're riding him. Wait. I know, you need a riding crop"

snap snap snap

"Good. Now, Mrs. McGregor, I want you to turn around and allow Suzanne to worship your ass and your cute little hole."

snap snap snap

Again she took close-ups of Suzanne licking and penetrating her anus with her tongue.

Stuart bathing Mrs. McGregor

"Ok, Susie, one more set and we're done for the day. I'm sure you'll enjoy this. We are going to have you bathe Mrs. McGregor."

Suzanne gave a big grin.

"Of course you'll be dressed as her sissy maid while you do it. Ok, Suzanne?"

Suzanne answered in a low voiced "Yes, Ma'am."

"That's my gurl. Let's get started. We'll go to Mrs. McGregor's bathroom."

Mrs. McGregor started the bathwater.

" Suzanne, here, strip down and then change into these."

She donned a garter belt, then drew stockings up her legs and attached them with the garter's clips. Then a ruffled white lace garter for one leg. Next came a collar with lace ruffles, elbow length opera gloves a long blonde wig. On the floor was a pair of pink high heels with ankles straps. And shoe locks.

Vanna continued to take pictures.

The corseted Mrs. McGregor was smiling during this evolution, then walked over, opened a drawer, and produced Suzanne 's pink latex chastity device. She proceeded to attach it to her clitty right before she pulled up her panties.

Lastly she tied a short, ruffled apron around her waist. It was short enough that Suzanne's pink chastity cage peeked out from the bottom hem.

"Lovely" Mommy said. "Let's get some shots."

snap snap snap

"Now turn around, let's see that cute bum."

snap snap snap

"She's lovely. I really like how her ass is framed by the garter belt and stockings. And the apron bow."

"Now lean forward over the stool."

snap snap snap

"Now Look back over your shoulder at the camera. And for heaven's sake SMILE."

"Now I want you to help Mrs. McGregor get out of her corset. First take off her shoes, then her hose, then the corset."

Mommy kept up a steady stream of instructions as Suzanne helped her disrobe.

"Susie, kneel and take her shoes off. When they're off, give each one a kiss on the toe, then put them up to you nose like you are sniffing them.

snap snap snap

"Now unclip her stockings, then roll them down her legs."

snap snap snap

"Now unlace her corset."

snap snap snap

"Suzanne, lay down on the floor. Now, Margaret, I want you to straddle her, then lower yourself onto her face. Very good. Now Suzanne, start licking."

snap snap snap

"Now assist her into the bath."

"Put body wash on a sponge, then do her arms, then her back, then her breasts."

snap snap snap

Mrs. McGregor's nipples sprung up as Suzanne was washing her.

snap snap snap

"Now Mrs. McGregor, kneel up so he can get to your naughty bits."

Both women laughed.

"Susie, wash her rear, then her pussy."

snap snap snap

Mrs. McGregor's eyes closed in pleasure at Suzanne's ministrations.

"Now please stand up so he can do your legs."

snap snap snap

"Now Mrs. McGregor, I want you to sit on the edge of the tub, Suzanne, kneel in front of her. Now you are to give her feet a thorough cleaning using your tongue."

snap snap snap

"Next, get back in the tub. Suzanne, get the hand shower and rinse your Governess off."

snap snap snap

"Now step out and she can dry you."

snap snap snap

"Now, Mrs. McGregor, take the towel and wrap it around you, but high enough that I get a peek at your pussy. Suzanne, kneel by her side."

snap snap snap

"Now pat him on the head as if to say "good job, gurl'."

snap snap snap

"One last scene. I want some shots of you painting her toenails. It's one of the most subservient and humiliating things a sissy slave can do."

"I think with some training you COULD become a great sissy maid, Susie. We'll have to invest in some uniforms and see how well you do. I REALLY have to talk to Aunt Mo to see if she would accept you for maid training"

"Well, Mrs. McGregor, I really enjoyed that. I had an idea, though."

"Yes, dear?"

"I want to do a photo set with both Suzanne and Billie. That would be a SO much fun."

"Great idea, dearie. Let's contact Mrs. Kent, I'm sure she'd be enthusiastic about the idea."

"Wait. Another idea. When we send the invitation, we should attach one of Suzanne. Let's see. Naked, full set of bondage gear. And, OH! I know, oiled."

"BRILLIANT, my dear. Let's do it. Suzanne, crawl over here."

snap snap snap

Mrs. McGregor smiled. "Suzanne, put on a pair of panties. And I you really should thank your Mommy for today. Crawl over here and kiss her shoes.

Mrs. McGregor said, "Vanna, one more thing. I'd like to get a set of YOU, maybe walking up the stairs. Something dignified but sexy. What say you?"

"Mmmmm...ok. Wait here until I get changed."

While she was waiting Governess had Suzanne worship her shoes.

Mammy entered the room again. She was wore a corset, Black full fashion stocking and five inch heels.

"Oh, my. That's PERFECT!"

Mommy climbed the steps and Mrs. McGregor snapped away.

"Breathtaking, dear. I want a print!"

Mommy laughed.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers