Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 13

Story Info
A visit with Billie.
1.8k words
4.23
3.4k
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

They arrived at the Kent estate. They drove through a pair of black wrought-iron gates and up a winding driveway through lush green lawns, which were shaded by tall stately trees.

They stopped in front of a portico, where a maid was waiting. She opened the door, curtsied, and said "Welcome, ladies. The Mistress is waiting for you inside." Suzanne was being led on her leash by Mrs. McGregor.

She opened the door for them and led them to the living room. Mrs. Kent and Mindy were waiting for them.

Mrs. Kent was dressed in a white blouse which showed plenty of cleavage and, like the other two women, a black leather miniskirt and seamed stocking. She wore a pair of black, high heeled boots and carried a riding crop.

"My dears, so good to see you. And Susie, you look absolutely stunning. I'm sure Billie will be thrilled to see you."

Suzanne flushed in embarrassment.

"First some refreshment, then I'll take you to see Billie."

"Mary, would you see to our guests needs? This is Mary Johnson, Billie's caretaker."

A lovely young woman dressed in a short maids uniform curtsied again took care of the two women.

There was a nice selection of drink available, along with some finger food.

Suzanne wasn't offered anything as she had been forced to her knees and knelt beside Mrs. McGregor's chair.

"Well, would you like to see Billie now"

"Of course." said Mrs. Duncan.

"Mary, please follow us."

Mrs. Kent led them through several rooms, all with impeccable decor, then down a flight of stairs.

Mrs. Duncan chuckled. "You have a DUNGEON?"

Mrs. Kent smiled back and said, "I like the atmosphere. It's conducive to a more....submissive....state of mind when one is training a sissy."

At the foot of the stairs was a thick wooden door.

Mrs. Kent opened it and entered, the hinges squealing. There was a long corridor with barred cells along it. Mrs. Kent stopped in front of one, and there was Billie, wearing just a slave collar, chained to the wall. She had apparently knelt down on hearing the sound of the door opening.

"Mary, please take Billie and prepare her."

"Yes ma'am."

Mary used a key to unlock the cell door, and she released Billie from the chain,

leashed the sissy, snapped her fingers and pointed down at the floor. She got on the floor and Mary led her from the cell on hands and knees to another room.

After several minutes she stuck her head out and notified them all was ready.

The party entered another spacious cell, and inside was Billie, still naked, her wrists shackled to a chain hanging from the ceiling, erection prominent in front of her. She could only just reach the floor with her toes.

"Well, here she is."

Mrs. Duncan and Mrs. McGregor entered the room, followed by Suzanne on her leash.

Vanna walked around the bound slave, inspecting, touching. Her erect clitty twitched and she played with it for a second, then she walked behind her.

"Lovely bum." she said.

Then, "Oh, my. You have her branded?"

"Oh, yes." Mrs. Kent said. "I always mark my property."

On Billie's ass was a clearly delineated letter 'S'.

"The "S' stands for both 'sissy' and 'slave'." said Mrs. Kent. "It will remind her of her status forever."

Mrs. Duncan and Mrs. McGregor looked at each other.

Mrs. McGregor said "Perhaps we should have Suzanne marked. Maybe a tattoo on where his pubic hair used to be. A gothic 'S' for slave. Or sissy. Maybe on his thigh, right by her clitty. Or her ass. But maybe branding her would be more....effective."

"We'll discuss it later, dear."

Mrs. Kent walked up to Billie.

"Look, at me. child. Time for your weekly maintenance spanking, isn't it?"

Billie nodded meekly.

"Very well."

She went to the wall where hung several instruments and selected a whip.

"I always find that this" she held up the whip "is a very effective instrument of correction. Right Billie?"

Billie nodded again.

"Very well, kiss it and ask me for your correction."

She held the handle up to Billie 's lips and he kissed it.

Then she stuttered "P..p...p...please, Mistress, give me my well deserved spanking."

Mrs. Kent looked at the other two women.

"I so do love rituals."

"First, some questions."

She grabbed her clitty, giving it a couple strokes.

"Who owns this worthless piece of flesh?"

"You do, Mistress."

Then she caressed her balls.

"Who owns these balls?"

"You do, Mistress."

She then ran her hands over her butt, and up and down the crack.

"Who owns this ass?"

"You do, Mistress."

She shoved a finger into her mouth and said "Suck."

Then

"Who owns this mouth?"

"You do, Mistress."

"Who owns you, slave?"

"You do, Mistress."

Mrs. Kent turned toward her guests. "You see the constant reiteration of this litany reinforce my superiority over this...creature. My superiority and her submissiveness."

"Mary" she called. "Would you kindly gag Billie for me?"

"Of course, Ma'am."

She went to the wall and got a ball gag, forced it into Billie 's mouth, then buckled it on.

"There you go, Ma'am."

"Thank you, Mary. Efficient as always."

She removed her top, revealing she, too, wasn't wearing a bra.

"I always find that I get hot when I'm disciplining my sissyslave. Care to join me?"

"Of course, dear, When in Rome and all that."

Billie eyes were wide at this display of female flesh.

Mrs. Kent walked behind Billie and started using the whip.

She stopped only when Billie's ass and back were bright red and he was sobbing like a baby.

She then handed the whip to Mrs. McGregor.

"Perhaps another...dozen?"

"Thank you, dear."

Her first strike brought a grunt of pain from the gagged slave, as did the next eleven.

The whipping completed, Mrs. Kent kissed Billie on the forehead. "GOOD little gurl."

She then walked to the door and told Mary to see to Billie.

She entered the room, undid Billie 's cuffs, then re-attached them behind her back. "Come along, Billie."

Taking her by his arm, he led the still crying gurl from the room.

"She'll be back with Billie after she's washed and groomed."

"We look forward to it" said Mrs. McGregor.

"Shall we adjourn to the sitting room?"

A short while later Mary re-appeared, leading Billie on a leash. She was on all fours, still nude.

"How sweet!" exclaimed Mrs. Duncan.

Mrs. Kent asked Mary to bind Billie 's hands over her head again.

The women all noticed Billie's semi-erect clitty.

"May I?" asked Mrs. McGregor.

Billie's mother answered "Of course, dear."

Mrs. McGregor sauntered over to the bound young man, still leading Suzanne, and started running her hand over her. Her cock immediately sprung to a full erection. Then she started masturbating her.

Mrs. McGregor looked at Suzanne, snapped her fingers and pointed down. She immediately went to her knees.

Margaret then went to a settee and picked up a small pillow, placing it right in front of Billie. "Kneel on this." Mrs. McGregor instructed Susie.

Suzanne crawled forward and knelt on the pillow.

She was exactly at eye level with Billie's erection.

"Ok, Susie, play time! I want you to play with her clitty. Don't be shy, now, or you'll be punished severely. "

"Do I have to?" Suzanne whispered, his eyes focused on the erection before her.

"Of course you do, lassie. That's what you're here for."

"But first I want you to ask Billie's permission to play with her. Say 'please, Billie, may I toy with you little peenie?' "

Susie almost whispered "'Please, Billie, may I toy with you little peenie?"

Billie gulped and nodded 'yes'.

Susie reached out and touched Billie's erection. She tentatively pulled on it a few times.

"Nae, lassie, you have to do better than that" said Mrs. McGregor. "Fondle her balls as you wrap your hand around her peenie. Stroke it. You know, you like to have done to you, right?"

Billie reacted like she had been shocked, jerking back in her bonds.

"Look, Susie, she's leaking precum. You really should lick it up."

Suzanne used her tongue on the glistening tip of Billie's clitty.

"Now kiss it."

Suzanne slowly, reluctantly, leaned forward and kissed the head of Billie's erection.

"Lick it up, I said. Now keep your hand wrapped like that, then stick out your tongue and run it around the head."

Suzanne obeyed.

"Now take your hand away and take her into your mouth. Ask Billie if it's ok. Say 'please, Billie, may I toy with you little peenie?' "

Susie almost whispered "'Please, Billie, may I toy with you little peenie?"

Billie enthusiastically nodded her acceptance.

Mrs. McGregor then continued. "It's just like when you suck on your dildos. You can take one of THEM all the way into your throat."

"WAIT! What's your ritual when your practicing with your dildo at home? What do you say?"

Suzanne stammered "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

"Very good, sissyslave. You may begin."

Tara said sotto voce to Vanna, "Ohhh, I like that. You have to teach Billie what to say."

Suzanne slowly, reluctantly, took the erection into her mouth.

Mrs. McGregor then stood behind Suzanne and grasped her hair, moving her mouth back and forth over the bound sissy's clitty.

"Now keep doing that, Susie. At the same time run your tongue around the head."

Billie jerked under Suzanne 's ministrations.

"Now take it out of your mouth and lick up and down the shaft, then lick her balls."

Suzanne obeyed again.

"Now wrap your hand around the shaft and run you hand up and down. Now take the head into your mouth and start licking again."

Suzanne had a hard time continuing. Billie started jerking his hips back and forth in response to the stimulation.

"Just keep doing that, she'll be coming soon."

Mrs. McGregor again positioned herself behind Suzanne and forced her mouth to engulf Billie.

Billie started grunting as her cummies began.

Mrs. McGregor kept Suzanne's head still in order to receive the start Billie 's load.

Then she pulled it back so Billie's last spurts could land on her face and mouth.

"Now swallow, Susie."

The other ladies applauded.

Suzanne blushed in embarrassment.

Mrs. McGregor said "Congratulations, Suzanne. You are now officially a cock-sucking sissy."

Mrs. Duncan said "Oh, look, Susie is leaking.

She leaned closer and exclaimed "Oh, my, that's not precum, that's actual semen. Amazing. Anyway, I think Suzanne should leave Billie's...stuff...on her face as a reminder of what a naughty gurl she's been."

"Excellent idea, dear. I'll have Mary give Suzanne a change of clothes, too. Mary?"

The maid walked over and had Suzanne get on all fours and follow her out of the room.

"Vanna, I've been thinking."

Mrs. Duncan smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps you could let Suzanne stay here overnight. I'm sure both she and Billie would be delighted. A sleepover, if you will. You're invited, too, of course."

"We'd be delighted, wouldn't we, Margaret?"

Margaret gave an evil grin.

"I'm sure we can think of something to pass the time."

The three women laughed.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers