Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 12

Story Info
Maids, Mistress Paris, and a visit with Billie.
2.7k words
4.37
3.6k
00

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

CHASTITY

Week 3

Day 1

Maid May had brought Suzanne to the punishment room and connected her wrist cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling.

Marta entered the room, clad in a corset and thigh high heeled boots. She said "Mommy allowed me a lot of freedom for the last two weeks, but she left strict instructions about week three. This is "No Cummies" week. you will be in chastity all week, except when it's time for a tease and denial session. I know how much you enjoy such sessions, you whine and moan and beg so sweetly. Oh, and look, here's your chastity device right here."

She held up a pink silicone device.

"Isn't this just the cutest thing ever! Let's get it on you."

She got it on her and closed it with a small padlock.

"I'll just keep the key with me." she said, hanging a small key on a chain around her neck.

Then she rummaged through a couple of drawers and returned holding some clothespins.

She clipped two onto her nipples and four on her scrotum.

Then she ball gagged him.

"You just stay here for a while, 'mkay, honey?"

Then she walked out and closed the door.

Suzanne hung in her bonds, whimpering in pain. She wasn't sure what was worse, the clothespins biting into her flesh of her clitty trying to grow in its new cage.

When Marta eventually returned she smiled at Suzanne 's predicament.

"Oh Susie, those things are uncomfortable, aren't they?"

Suzanne shook her head yes.

"Aw, sweetie, let's see if I can help."

She came up to her and then instead of removing the pins she twisted the two on her nipples.

Suzanne jerked in pain. Hers moans were muffled by the gag.

Then she did the same with the ones on her balls.

Her moans got louder.

She eventually pulled the pins from her balls, then from her nipples. Then she took the balls of her thumbs and rubbed them over her nipples. Again Suzanne jerked from the pain, it was actually worse than having the actual pins clipped on.

"There's something I forgot, sweetie. Mommy told me that not only are you to be in chastity all week, she wants you plugged, too. And you are to be pegged on a daily basis"

Marta gathered the maids together."Girls, I had an idea. Since Suzanne is in a cage, I think everyone should dress and act as provocatively as possible this week. We'll drive Suzanne crazy because she can't cum."

She asked May to bring Suzanne into the sitting room.

"So, Suzanne, here's your daily schedule for the week:

Chastity. And I'll be taking a photo of you on a daily basis to send to your Mommy and Governess.

Tease and denial. At least an hour a day. Maybe more.

Pegging. The afternoon will be taken up with one of us fucking you in your boipussy.

And throughout the day all of us will be on display for you. The beautiful thing is you're in chastity. You can't do anything about it."

Days 2 through 6 repeated the same routine of chastity, T and D, pegging and the maids displaying themselves

By this point Suzanne was almost continuously dripping precum so the maids decided to put him back in panties.

Day 7

"Wakey wakey, Susie! It's a big day. Your Mommy and Governess are getting in today, this afternoon, and we'll have to fit your daily regimen in this morning. So you go potty, then do your morning dildo worship, 'mkay. then I'll get you dressed. Sorry, no display today, we'll be back in our uniforms. Oh well, it's been fun."

After lunch the maids carefully made Suzanne up and dressed her up as a sissy schoolgirl. When notified that they would be arriving, the maids lined up outside and had Susie sit on a step.

When the two women got out of the limo the maids curtseyed and Suzanne got on her knees to kiss the toes of their shoes.

The maids bustled assist the driver to bring the luggage into the house.

Mommy ordered "Leave it for now, I want to see you in the living room."

"First, Suzanne. Display. Show your chastity for Mommy and Margaret."

The sissyslave lifted her skirt then awkwardly lowered her panties, showing Mommy her pink latex chastity cage.

"Ummmm...errrr....Mommy?"

"Yes dear gurl?"

"Do you think I can be released from my peenie cage? I'm awful horny."

"Darling, you know that asking for release is a no-no for a sissy. For that I sentence you to another week wearing your cage."

Suzanne almost sobbed. "Yes, Mommy."

"AND I sentence you to a spanking. Wait, no. We'll use the tawse. Strip, stand in the corner, hands behind your head. Stay like that. Governess and I are going to shower and change."

When the two women returned Mommy said, "Suzanne, you're lucky. Margaret purchased a brand new tawse while we were on vacation in Scotland, a genuine Lachlilly tawse. We'll start breaking it in."

Mommy and Mrs. McGregor took turns using the new Scottish strap on her.

That night Mommy summoned Suzanne to her room.

Suzanne was clad in a pink baby doll, pink satin panties, stay up stocking and high heels.

Vanna could see her chastity cage outlined by the panties.

"Good, you're all ready for bed. You may kiss me goodnight."

Suzanne fell to her knees and gently kissed Mama's shaved pussy.

The next day the Mistress of the House called the maids and sissy into her bedroom. Mrs. McGregor was with her.

"Girls I have an announcement. During our vacation Margaret and I had some long discussions, and we decided that she will now be a permanent part of our household."

The maid responded "Wonderful!" "Lovely!" Welcome!"

Suzanne paled in fear.

"We will be sharing the bedroom. And, with your consent, may from time to time request, request mind you, that one of you spend the night with us."

Marta spoke up, "Ma'am, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a volunteer. In fact I'll go first!"

All the women burst into laughter.

"Excellent. We look forward to it."

That night the two women were in bed together.

"Dear, do you think that Suzanne's feminization is complete?"

"Indeed I do. In fact we should have some sort of get together to introduce her to the world."

"Hmmmmm....the weather has been nice, maybe a pool party? I have a lot of friends I'd like her to meet."

"I love it. I know several caterers who work on.....the kinky side...that we could use."

"Oh boy, Suzanne in a bikini and high heels, blushing with embarrassment as she meets my friends. Perfect! We'll do it."

"And after that?"

"I can get in touch with Mistress Paris, Step-Mother Liza and Aunt Mo. That will complete her education."

"Mistress Paris? For how long?"

"I believe the minimum she'll board a slave is two weeks."

"That would be perfect. Step-Mother Liza? And Aunt Mo?"

About another two weeks with Liza. Then at least two months with Aunt Mo."

Mama called Suzanne.

"Susie, some good news, Mrs. Kent and Mindy will be visiting. I'm thinking of having a pool party for some friends, and they would fit right in. What do you think?"

"Would...Would I have to be naked?"

"Of course not, sweetie. We'll take you shopping and pick up a nice swimsuit for you, ok?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Swimming trunks?"

"Oh, no sweetie, you'll be wearing a bikini."

The pool party was a smashing success, with all of Vanna's friends admiring her new feminized slave.

Suzanne had worn a tiny bikini and 5 inch heels all day, embarrassed at the attention and the fact that the tiny bikini bottom allowed everyone to see she was wearing a chastity device, and sweating in the sun.

Finally, at the end of a long exhausting day for Suzanne, she stood in front of Mommy.

"Darling, you did very well today. Oh, did you get sunburned? Take off your top and slip down you suit bottom. Oh, I like the look. You'll have too sun yourself every day to work on your tan. Now as a reward you may cum over my shoes. Let's take your chastity off"

The household settled back into its daily routine.

Maid May was the first to order "Inspection, sissy!"

Suzanne hiked her skirt up, lowered her panties and then May toyed with her for a few minutes before walking off.

It turned out that Saturday was still Maintenance Spanking day.

Mrs. McGregor was waiting for her with her punishment book.

Unfortunately for Suzanne, the maids had kept three weeks worth of infractions that she had to pay for.

Mrs. McGregor started with a hand spanking, then switched to a hairbrush.

Suzanne's governess then had Maid May bind Suzanne.

"Stay there, girl, I'm going to get changed."

Suzanne waited an hour for Mrs. McGregor to return, crying in trepidation.

Mrs. McGregor was wearing a tight corset and thigh high boots. She once again used her new tawse on Suzanne.

About two weeks after Mommy and Mrs. McGregor returned from their trip, most of which time Suzanne had spent on her knees worshipping either Mommy or Mrs. McGregor, Vanna had Maid Mary summon Susie to the sitting room. She had ordered her to arrive naked, save for her chastity cage. Mommy and a strange woman clad in a black leather coat, black leather pants, boots and carrying a riding crop waited. At Mommy's hand signal Suzanne knelt before them.

"Suzanne, this is Mistress Paris. She is going to be taking you to her special training school for a couple of weeks. I'm sure you'll be a good gurl for her, won't you?"

"Yes, Mommy." was Suzanne's whispered, terrified answer.

"Good, now Mistress is going to examine you. Stand up."

"Stand in front of me, gurl. Now turn. Keep turning. Don't stop."

Shuffling her feet Suzanne twirled in front of the woman.

"Stop. Face me. Kneel. Hands behind your head. Stand. Hands behind your back. Kneel. Stand. Kneel. Stand....."

Suzanne went through the same evolution for what seemed forever.

Suzanne was breathing heavily when the woman finally ordered her to stop.

"She's a submissive little bitch, isn't he?"

Mommy answered "Indeed. And well along in her training."

"Good. I can work this creature."

Mommy rang the handbell.

Maid Mary curtsied as she entered the room.

"Mary, take Suzanne and put her in her traveling outfit. She'll be leaving with Mistress Paris."

The maid curtsied again and said "Of course, Ma'am. Come, Susie."

Suzanne's travel outfit consisted of a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and a pair of high heels, and her usual chastity cage and butt plug. Returning to the waiting Mistress Paris blindfolded and bound her hands behind her back and a hobble chain on her feet.

The maid carefully led Suzanne outside where a van was waiting. The back opened and two men put the slave into the back, attaching a short chain to her collar connecting it to the van floor.

Suzanne was returned in the same van that had taken her to the school, wearing the same outfit. Again chained to the floor.

Covered in welts.

Suzanne started crying when the blindfold was removed and he saw Mommy and her Governess.

"Please Mommy, never again. She was soooo cruel, constantly using her crop to correct me, always tied up, I had to wear the most uncomfortable boots and that gag thing constantly, and nipple clamps with little bells and a butt plug with a tail and always chained to a pony trap, pulling it around the estate and they would use a whip on me, she never allowed me a shower or bath, she just had me strung up and sprayed me with cold water and scrubbed me with a brush. Then before we left she fastened me again and use a whip on me. Please, Mommy, can I take a nice warm bubble bath?"

Mommy gently took him into her arms.

"Of course, sweetie. But first come look at the present Mistress Paris sent home with you."

Still hobbled by the ankle chain, she led him into the next room. Suzanne's eyes widened in surprise and fear. On a table lay a bit gag, blinders, harness, wrist and ankle cuffs, a butt plug with tail, nipple clamps with tiny bells attached, pony boots and a riding crop.

"I'm going to have a stall in the barn set up so you can continue your training. Oh, and Mistress Paris is visiting here next weekend to give the household some training pointers."

Margaret and Vanna were once again talking about Suzanne.

"Well, I think that went well. She learned that there are fates far worse that the regimen we put her through."

Margaret said "The next step?"

"Yes, I believe so. I'll call Tara Kent tomorrow."

Vanna called Tara about arranging a play date for Suzanne and Billie.

"That would be wonderful."

"Why don't you bring Stuart to my place?" asked Mrs. Kent.

"That'd be lovely, dear. When will we do it? But Stuart is now Suzanne."

"That's wonderful. His feminization must be doing well. But, how about next Saturday? That's Billie's regular maintenance spanking day, we can start off with that."

"What a lovely idea!" exclaimed Vanna.

Mrs. McGregor went to Suzanne's room.

"Suzanne, Mistress Paris reported you were a good sissy while you were away, so you are in for a treat. Your stepmother and I are taking you out for a play date!"

Suzanne started. "What?"

"A play date. Mrs. Kent has invited you over to play with her sissy Billie."

"I won't have to....touch.... him or anything, will I?"

"Suzanne, you will do as you are told, as always. Now, let's get ready. I've drawn you a bath, then we'll do your hair and makeup. And by the way, Suzanne, Billie is a sissy, so refer to her as 'she.'"

Mrs. McGregor had fixed her hair, then carefully applied subtle makeup to her face, blush, eyeliner, and lipstick.

Then she put a pair of clip-on earrings on her earlobes.

"We really have to get your ears pierced." she muttered.

Suzanne's eyes widened in fear.

First she put on a chastity device, then she pulled out a pair of crotchless panties and put them on, caressing Suzanne's testicles. Then a garter belt and stocking. She made her put on a delightful short frock. She also put a pink ribbon in her hair.

Next she donned white, lacy ankle socks and black Maryjanes with ribbon bows on their toes and 3 inch heels.

"One more thing, sweetie."

She buckled a leather dog collar around her neck.

"There, we are good to go."

Suzanne was embarrassed because her caged clitty kept peeping out from the hem of her dress.

Both ladies were dressed in similar outfits: sheer white satin blouses that allowed one to see their breasts, short leather skirts, black seamed stocking and high-heeled ankle boots.

"Let's go, Susie."

Mrs. Duncan, Mrs. McGregor and Suzanne were walking to the front door, Suzanne led with a dog leash when Mrs. McGregor stopped and snapped her fingers.

"Almost forgot" she muttered. She went to the hall closet then handed Suzanne a small purse.

Susie was appalled. "Do I have to?" she whispered.

"Of course, sweetie," said Mommy "It completes your outfit, and your makeup is in there. Let's get going. I do believe the car is waiting."

The trio went to the waiting limo. The driver stood waiting and opened the door for them.

Mrs. Duncan got in first, followed by Suzanne and Mrs. McGregor.

The car had luxurious leather seats and Suzanne seemed to sink into the cushions.

The driver ducked down to see if there were any last minute instructions.

"Give us five minutes, then start." said Mrs. Duncan.

"Yes, Madam."

Suzanne noticed one odd feature of the car: there seemed to be eyebolts and restraint points scattered across the back of the car.

Mommy said "Susie, kneel here in front of me."

She knelt.

Mommy nodded to Mrs. McGregor. She leaned forward, opened a storage bin and pulled out a short length of chain. She removed Suzanne 's leash and replaced it with the chain. Mommy lifted off the seat and pulled up her skirt, then grabbed Suzanne 's hair and dragged her head between her thighs. Mrs. McGregor then attached the chain to a ring bolt, effectively immobilizing her head between Mommy 's legs, then put a blindfold on her. Mommy then put her skirt over the slave's head.

Mommy then further imprisoned the sissy's head by clamping her thighs together.

She stayed like that the entire trip.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers