Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 15

Story Info
Vignettes from the training of sissy-slave Suzanne.
3k words
4.32
3.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Mrs. McGregor gave Suzanne a list of books to read.

Story of O

Return To the Chateau

Venus In Furs

A Man With A Maid

Beatrice by Gordon Grimley

Astrid Cane

Clara Birch

Harriet Marwood, Governess

The Adventures of Julian Robinson

A Guide To The Correction Of Young Gentlemen

Anne Rice's The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, Beauty's Punishment, and Beauty's Release

"Frank" and I

The English Governess

Several Gor Novels

Ironwood

After reading each one Suzanne had to pass a test about the book. Any failures on her part resulted in a spanking.

"When you hear "Inspection!" you are to lift your skirt and expose your clitty, whether caged or not, to whoever orders it."

"Inspection ,sissy!"

"When you hear the order "Display", you are to lay on your back and you are to open your legs as wide as you can and expose your cute little clitty. Understood?"

"Yes, Mommy. I open my legs when I hear "Display."

"Good. Display."

"Excellent. Now when you hear "Present", face away from a superior, lean forward, reach back and pry your asscheeks apart, showing your boipussy. Turn around. Present. Very good, sissy."

Suzanne, you know you are not allowed to have unauthorized orgasms, correct?"

Suzanne hung her head in shame.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are a naughty gurl. And what happens to naughty gurls?"

"They get punished, Mistress."

"And to make it worse your Governess and I were about to go to bed together.."

Suzanne blushed. "Errr...errr...errr....sorry, Ma'am."

"Sorry isn't good enough."

"Now, as to your punishment, Margaret and I have discussed this and here's what's going to happen. You are sentenced to three weeks chastity."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And a spanking."

"Yes Mistress."

"A double spanking, every day for the next five days. One by Margaret, one by me."

"Wha....???....unmmm....errr....yes, Mistress."

"Watch yourself, young gurl. You're walking a very fine line as it is. Would you prefer a week of your governess' tawse twice a day?"

Suzanne paled. "Oh, no Ma'am."

"And you are to be belled for three weeks so everyone can know your shame."

Suzanne hung her head. "Yes, Mistress."

"Then do you agree to your punishment?"

"Ummm...errrr....yes, Mistress."

"Marta, take Suzanne to the punishment room. Strip her, have her wait on all fours for us. Then run to her room and fetch her bell chocker.""

Marta curtsied and took Suzanne by the arm.

"Come along, gurl."

Vanna sighed."Margaret, I don't understand sissies sometimes. You guide and train and discipline them, and still they do things like....this."

"I know dear. They never learn. BUT, I had a pleasant thought. It's Tuesday, correct?"

Vanna nodded.

"Then her regular scheduled maintenance spanking happens on Saturday. Put her through that ordeal, send her to her room, than have one of the maids take her to the punishment room for her double spanking."

Vanna laughed out loud. "Wonderful."

"AND," Margaret continued, "we could really confuse her. Wear the same outfit every day."

Oh, Mrs. McGregor, you little devil. It's fiendish. She won't know if she's coming or going. Let's do it"

"Ummmm....one more thing?"

"Ok, devil, spill it."

"The last day we use a strapon on her."

"Like I said. Evil. But in a good way"

Suzanne had been touchy and resentful all week, perhaps because Mistress had extended her time in chastity.

She had called her several times, and she still wasn't there. Picking up her hand bell she shook it rigorously.

Suzanne finally showed up, out of breath.

Where have you been, young gurl?"

"Sorry, Mistress, I was fetching these."

She held out a pair of Vanna's Black leather opera-length evening gloves.

Suzanne dropped to her knees and presented the gloves to her Mistress.

"I'm ready for my spanking, Madame." she said, blushing and looking at the floor.

"How sweet. Wait here, I'm going to change."

When she returned Mistress was wearing a black corset and a red leather miniskirt.

Suzanne knew she was in for a hard time. Mommy only wore red when she was planning an extraordinarily long discipline session.

"You do realize why I keep you in chastity, do you not?

Muffled by her leather hood Suzanne answered, "Yes, Mistress, to train me in self control."

"True, bat as an added bonus, slaves who can't cum make the best lovers."

Mistress unzipped the hood and guided the slave's mouth to her waiting pussy.

"Prove me right, Suzanne."

Mrs. McGregor would be lying if she said she didn't enjoying administering a long hard tawsing to sissyslave Suzanne.

She enjoys making her wait in her room before going to fetch her to the Mistress Chapel.

She knows Margaret is coming, and the sound of her booted high heels on a hardwood floor sends a shiver of fear through her. Then nothing.

Has she changed her mind? Perhaps she had forgiven her and called off the punishment. Perhaps he will escape the searing pain of Mrs. McGregor's tawse on her derriere.

Then click...click...click...the sound of her boots sounds again. She will not escape.

The door opens. Suzanne smells Governess' unique perfume. She lifts his eyes from the floor to see the vision of the perfect dominatrix. Her clitty twitches in its cage as it fruitlessly tries to engorge. She is a vision in black leather, corset, skirt, opera length gloves, six inch heeled boots. Governess smiles and points to her boots and Suzanne scuttles forward and begins to kiss her highly polished footwear. Margaret smiles as Suzanne, once again abases herself before her. She knows what to do, Left boot...right boot..left boot...right boot...worshipping her beauty.

Margaret snaps her fingers, and the slaves looks up at her, making eye contact. Suzanne knows what is expected of her.

"Please Governess, I have been a naughty gurl. Will you please punish me?"

"Of course, Suzanne, come along to the Mistress Chapel. On your hands and knees."

Thirty minutes later, after being released from the spanking bench, Suzanne has to thank Mrs. McGregor for her chastisement. She is once again on her knees kissing Governesses boots.

The sissy's rear is flaming red and crisscrossed with a delicate tracery of thin red weals from the Scottish strap.

Her eyes are red with tears and her clitty is once again engorged in its cage.

Margaret is smiling. She knows the next step will be Suzanne worshipping her divine vagina. And if she's unsatisfactory, well, the tawse was still clipped to her belt.

Suzanne was standing in front of Vanna and Margaret, naked except for her chastity cage.

"Suzanne, you're in for a treat today. We are going to take you cage off! Even better, you'll be allowed to play with yourself in order to make yourself cum!"

Mrs. McGregor fiddled with her cell phone for a second.

"Ready Susie?" Vanna pulled the key from around her neck and unlocked Suzanne's cage.

Margaret said "Better hurry, gurl. You have two minutes from right ...now"

Suzanne looked confused. "Mistress, wha...?"

"Hurry up, times a wasting. You have a minute and a half left."

Suzanne was almost crying when the cage was on locked again, without her succeeding in making sissy puddles.

With each stroke of the tawse Mrs. McGregor paused to allow the full effects register with the miscreant. She would then run her hand over the slaves buttocks, testing the warmth emanating from the pert rear end.

"It will soon all be over."

"Just calm yourself down."

"Just take it in stride."

"OW!!!" Legs quivering Suzanne strove to maintain her position.

"Try to stay still, dear."

"Keep your feet on the floor."

Stroke after stroke cracked against firm flesh. Suzanne begged! She screamed! She sobbed! She moaned! At each stroke she bucked, helplessly!

"Suzanne, remember, if you break position is an additional three strokes."

Mommy was sitting at her dressing table in her bedroom. Ringing her hand bell she summoned a maid. "Ah, Marta. I'm in a nasty mood today. I feel like doing something different. Go fetch Suzanne for me."

Maid Marta smiled. "This should be good" she thought to herself.

She found the sissy in her room and told her to follow. But before leaving the room Marta had her perform her dildo worship ritual. Kneel. "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum" Take the rubber cock and bob her head up and down ten times.

"You really DO love cock, don't you, sissy?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Let's go, sissy, your Mommy wants you."

Entering the Mistresses' room Vanna said "Suzanne, you look lovely today. Love the frock. NOW STRIP!"

She fumbled at her dress, pulled it over her head.

"Everything."

Off came the shoes, garter belt, stockings panties and bra, leaving the sissyslave completely naked.

Mommy frowned. "You, too, Marta."

The maid's eyes widened in surprise, but she obeyed the order.

When she was stripped Mommy said, "You are a lovely woman, Marta. Now go to the closet. Inside is an umbrella stand with some birches in it. Fetch one, give it to me, then drape yourself over the arm of the chair."

Marta exclaimed "Ma'am, what have I done?"

"You were slow in answering the hand bell."

Which wasn't true, but fit in with Vanna's mood.

"Yes, Ma'am" the maid sighed. She knew what her Mistress was like.

The maid leaned over the chair, and Vanna started the birching.

Marta started stoically, but was soon moaning and wiggling her ass.

"Kneel up on the chair, girl."

Her new position offer a better target for the unforgiving birch twigs.

Suzanne was staring openmouthed at the scene, her clitty straining inside its cage.

She counted twenty strokes from Vanna on the crying maid.

Finally she stopped for a second and ordered the maid to stand and lean over the desk.

She struck with all her might five more times, then finally relented.

" Marta come here." She cradled the sobbing woman for a minute, saying "You took your punishment very well. I'll give you a reward. Suzanne, come here. Remove my skirt and panties."

"Marta, kneel here in front of me. Amy, you kneel behind me. Marta, you may lick my vagina. Susie, you may lick my ass."

After she had three orgasms, Vanna dismissed the maid and the slave.

Mrs. McGregor had Maid Mary bind Suzanne to her bed, a bolster under her hips.

The gurl's swelling buttocks were now displayed before her: naked, beautiful, and at her mercy. She paused for a few delicious moments, savoring the anticipation, feasting with satisfaction on the sight of this pale flesh ready for her to whip as long and severely as she wished. Then, with a deep voluptuous sigh, she picked up the leather strap.

A moment of silence followed. Suzanne was panting softly into her pillow.

"Pfffffffffffffffffff Smack!"

"Awwwwwwww! Please!" Suzanne shrieked in agony.

"Smack!...."

"Smack!....."

"Pleeeeeeeaseee!"

"Smack!....."

Margaret was lashing the gurl with long, vigorous strokes, using the entire length of her arm. The sharp pain of the strap was telegraphed by shrill screams and an almost epileptic writhing of the gurls's buttocks seeking to escape the bite of the tawse.

"Smack!"

"Awwwwwwww! I'll be a good gurl, Governess! Please!"

"Smack!

Margaret was being carried to the heights of pleasure. The clear whistling of the strap, the squeals of the sissy, and the sight of the helpless flesh now glowing incandescent red had her on the verge of ecstasy.

"Smack!!"

"Smack!!"

"Smack!!!"

She struck hard, her arm descending evenly, methodically, with a superb mastery of aim and effort. Had it rested with her own appetite alone, she would have continued the punishment indefinitely. But when the pleas of the gurl ceased and became nothing more than defeated cries, it was time for the chastisement to stop.

Suzanne's eyes, wide with fear, like those a beaten animal, stared at her Governess in silence as she unfastened her slender wrists and ankles. She took the gurl in her arms for a moment and, sitting on the bed, made her stand before her.

Suzanne was sobbing with exhaustion, barely able to remain on her feet. Margaret looked at her distress with perfect satisfaction. This was how she liked to see a slave! She smiled into the sissy's miserable face.

"Now will you obey me?" she said almost out of breath, as much from her exertions as from the heady sensation she experienced from an act of purely physical domination.

She tried to speak, but was prevented by the sobs which kept rising to her throat.

"You are forgiven," she said. "Promise that you will be a good gurl in the future."

Placing her hands on Suzanne's burning cheeks she bent down and kissed her passionately, her tongue invading a passive and receptive mouth.

The gurl emitted a deep sob, a moan of pleasure. At that moment a veritable ecstasy flooded her as she abandoned himself entirely to her Governesses' will.

"Now lick me, Susie. Lick my pussy. Show me what a good gurl you are."

After her shower, she gazed at himself in the mirror. Even after all this time her clitty still looked odd without it's halo of hair, but it was strangely exciting. She crawled into the bedroom.

"Kneel, hands behind your head," Mrs. McGregor said.

She did as he was told.

She smiled at her.

She trailed her fingers across Suzanne's face, putting a finger on her lips.

"What's this?" she asked.

"My mouth."

"No, slave, it's not your mouth, it's my mouth, it belongs to me."

She trailed her fingers down to her chest. She made gentle circles, saying, "What are these?"

"My nipples", she said.

"Wrong again, Susie," she said as she pinched one of her erect nipples. "They belong to me."

"Stand up, turn around and put your hands on your knees."

After she had obeyed her she started caressing her. "What is this?" she demanded.

"My ass."

She slapped one of her asscheeks. "No stupid, it's my ass. It belongs to me. Stand up, turn around. Hands behind your head."

She cupped her balls in the palm of her hand.

"What are these?" she said

"My balls," she said.

"Wrong, they belong to me."

She grabbed the shaft of her erect clitty.

"What's this?"

"My cock," said the slave.

"No, it's not a cock, it's a clitty, my clitty. It belongs to me. Say it."

"It's a clitty, and it belongs to you."

"Very good, Suzanne. But you are to address me as Governess. Do you understand?"

"Yes.....Governess."

"Your first duty is to give me pleasure. Today you are going to please me with my mouth. Kneel down, put your hands behind your back, and lick my pussy. Don't stop until I tell you."

Her moans of pleasure as Susie licked and nibbled her pussy and clit built to an orgasm that had the Governess quivering with pleasure.

"Did I tell you to stop, slave?"

"No, Governess."

"You are a stupid, disobedient slave. Stand up. On the dresser is my tawse. Get it, get back down on your knees, present the it to me and ask me to punish you."

He almost stuttered out, "Please, Governess."

"Do as you're told or it'll go much, much worse."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She got the leather strap, dropped to her knees and said, "Please, Governess, I've been a disobedient slave and I deserve to be punished."

"Correct, slave. Now I want you positioned with your hands on the dresser, legs back and spread."

Suzanne's rear presented a perfect target for her.

Crack. Crack. Crack. Slowly she was turning the slaves rear end a bright pink. Crack. Crack. Crack, the Scottish tawse continued its work. The slave started jerking and moaning under the Mistress' ministrations.

"That's enough for now I think. Turn around."

Her clitty was semi-erect. Mistress grabbed it a stroked her until she had a full erection.

"Now, go to the corner. Kneel down and place your hands behind your head."

"What?" said the slave.

Still holding the erection, she spun him around. CRACK CRACK CRACK went the strap against her ass.

"Don't you EVER question an order of mine, do you hear me?"

"AH...AH...AH...Yes, Governess."

"Now get in the corner and don't you DARE move until I tell you, do you understand, slave?"

"Yes Governess."

She made her wait for half an hour before giving her permission to crawl back to her.

She didn't know how long she waited, 10, 15 20 minutes for Mistress to return. Her position didn't help her state of mind. She was naked, on her knees, arms straight in front of her with a cane laying on the palms of her hand.

She was startled when the door opened and she reentered the bedroom.

Vanna smiled. "I'll be gentle with you. Your disobedience will cost you 10 strokes."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"For each infraction."

"Wha...?"

"Three infractions times 10 strokes makes 30. Understand, slave?"

"But, Mistress!!!!" Suzanne exclaimed.

""Stop right there, gurl. I gave you three chances to give me pleasure. Did you succeed?"

Suzanne hung her head in shame. "No, Mistress."

"And remember, I want a count. With each cut, you are to thank me and count the stroke."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And one more thing. If you lose count for any reason the counter goes back to one. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Swack.

"One. Thank you Mistress."

Crack

"Two. Thank you Mistress."

Two stripes showed on the slaves rear.

Swish.

"Three. Thank you mistress."

..........

Smack!

"UH! Thirty.....Thank you, Mistress."

She caressed her asscheeks, feeling the warmth she had inflicted on her, admiring the crisscrossed welts raised on her derriere.

"Good. Come with me."

Grabbing her by the arm, Mistress walked Suzanne to a corner of the room.

"Hands behind your head. Stay here until I tell you to move."

"I see your punishment has gotten you all excited, hasn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Governess."

"But remember, this"...as she squeezed her erection.... "belongs to me, doesn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Governess."

Again Suzanne had no sense of time. It seemed forever as he waited for her trainer to give her another order. She waited, her rear seemingly on fire, her clitty semi-erect.

She sensed that she was beside her, felt her caressing her, clitty, then balls, then her ass.

She hooked a leash onto her collar and pulled on it.

"Come with me, and we'll see if you learned your lesson. Kneel. Do it correctly this time, or its sixty strokes."

She knelt down, and Mistress pulled her by her leash toward her waiting pussy.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers