Mrs. M's Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

"Such as?" I prompted her.

"My husband, for one." She said softly.

"Husband." I nodded. "You're married. Of course, you are... Mrs. M."

"Ugh, yes." She grumbled. "Stronzo. An Asshole. He travels a lot, sleeps with whoever he wants, So I do the same. Fuck him. But he owns everything. The house, the car, even my clothes. So, as much as I don't like it, and I know you don't like it, you must be 'the other man'."

"You're right. I don't like it." I admitted. "But, for now, I can live with it."

"And we mustn't let our relationship show on campus." She added. "I could lose my job."

"Why would you lose your job?"

She rolled her eyes as if it should be obvious. "You're a student. Not a child, but still a student. Relations with students are prohibited, and... grounds for dismissal. It's... happened before."

"It has?"

She blushed a smile at me and nodded. "But they were much younger. Not my age."

"They?" I snickered.

Again, she rolled her eyes. "Yes, they. Three. Twice I was caught, which is why I work at a community college now and not a University."

"Sorry." I said a little defensively. "You brought it up."

She heaved a long sigh and nodded. "I know. I'm sorry."

I reached over and lightly caressed her bare thigh. "It's fine. We'll just be careful around campus."

She leaned over and kissed me sweetly.

"Do you like the beach?" I asked.

She brightened and nodded. "Oh, yes. Very much."

"Good. We'll go sailing to the beach this weekend." I said.

"You have a boat?" She asked excitedly.

"My one indulgence." I nodded. "It's no yacht, but I like it. "Shall we say Saturday morning early. I'll pick you up around six."

"Six... in the morning?" She scoffed.

I laughed. "Yes, in the morning. A date?"

She leaned over and kissed me again. "Si. A date."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers
12