Mrs Peters: Suntan Lotion Fun

Story Info
A boring afternoon takes an unexpected twist.
3.2k words
4.59
33.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Peters: Suntan Fun

Once I had graduated university, I started working on oilrigs almost immediately. The job was really well paid for the time, I was earning four to five times as much as my friends, but it did have its drawbacks. The biggest of these was I was usually away for six to eight weeks at a time while we drilled a well, then home for three to four weeks while the rig was moved. I liked this sort of mix, but sometimes my time at home didn't fit in with when my friends were around, so it could be a bit of a drag. I was sort of seeing a girl, Melanie, but we weren't exclusive as it was asking a bit much for her to stay single when I was away!

As a result, I sometimes indulged my addiction for older women when I came home, since I would be free during the times these women's husbands would be at work! I know, I sound like a right sod of a boy, but these women always seemed to love the attention I'd give them, plus they knew I would want nothing more from them than they wanted to give me.

One late summer, I was home for a longer time than usual, nearly 6 weeks. Initially it was a great break as my friends were back from university or were taking days off work to enjoy the end of summer. We were lucky in that one of my friends, Colin Peters, had a swimming pool in their back garden and we would spend almost all day hanging around enjoying the sun, pool and music from Colin's bedroom stereo!

Around the end of August things became a bit boring again as they all drifted back to work or prepared to go back to university. I did spend a few days away with Melanie; she loved me treating her to holidays and expensive gifts so that I usually had plenty of sex out of the deal! Once we'd come home she was off to university again and I was left to my own devices for two weeks before going back to the rigs.

One afternoon I was walking through the village, on my way to the local hotel to see if anyone was around and maybe have a pint and a game of pool. As I walked past the small café in the centre of the main street, I heard a voice call out from one of the tables outside.

"Hi John! I thought you'd gone back to France!"

I turned around and saw Jill Peters, Colin's mother, and one of her friends sitting having coffee in the sun. She smiled at me and waved so I strolled back and said hello.

"No, another two weeks at least, maybe three." I said, "Can't wait now, everyone's gone back or is in work so there's not much to do during the week."

"Yes, it's very quiet around the pool without the herd of you there!" she laughed, "You're always welcome to use the pool if you get really bored."

"I may take you up on that! I may pop up tomorrow, if that's OK with you." I asked.

"Any time you want. I'll be going home shortly so if you are at a loose end today, pop up later. It will be nice to have company and you can stay for dinner, I am sure Tom will appreciate it." She went on. Tom was Mrs. Peters' husband and a bit of a rugby and golf fanatic so liked having someone to talk sport with.

"OK, I'll see you about 4pm, I'll just go home and pick up my trunks and towel!" I responded and then turned around to go back home. Using the pool again would break up the monotony if nothing else, plus I could do some lengths and catch some sun before going back to work.

I strolled up to Mrs. Peters' house at 4pm and walked through to the pool like we normally did. I did call out and sure enough, Mrs. Peters' replied from in the house. I went to the back door and walked in to see Mrs. Peters stood in the kitchen, wearing a bikini and an almost see-through wrap. She had her back to me so I just said I'd go and change in the bathroom, again as we always did, and she just nodded and carried on doing whatever it was she was doing.

I honestly didn't think anything of it at that point, Jill often joined us by the pool to sunbathe so it was normal to see her in a swimming costume. I went upstairs and changed into my trunks, leaving my clothes on the clothes basket, then went back downstairs. I walked back through the kitchen and was about to go outside when Mrs. Peters piped up.

"Do you want a drink to take out? It's quite hot out there now." she said.

I turned around to answer and then, for the first time really, I noticed how attractive Mrs. Peters was and that she had a great body, especially given she'd had three children and was the other side of 55. I felt my cock begin to stir and was glad that I had my towel in my hand to keep the disturbance hidden from Jill, who stood there smiling holding out a glass of orange squash.

"Thank you, Mrs. P, that's really nice of you." I stammered, feeling a blush start as for once I was embarrassed about having sexual thoughts about this woman. I grabbed the glass and walked quickly out to the pool, by now hiding a full-blown erection behind my towel. As soon as I had put the glass down, I threw the towel over one of the loungers and dove into the pool. The cool water had the expected impact and my erection died down pretty quickly!

I decided to do some laps in the pool, just to keep my mind occupied. I didn't want to be sporting erections around the place once Mr. Peters came home, that could cause some awkward moments to be sure. I spent the next 20mins swimming and tuned my mind out so well, I didn't notice Mrs. Peters come up to the poolside. I stopped for a breather with my back to the patio and was a little startled when I heard Jill's voice.

"You've done a lot of lengths there, John, you must be exhausted!"

I turned around and immediately lost all the benefit of the swimming as there was Mrs. Peters, led on a sun lounger, topless and slowly rubbing suntan oil into her legs. My cock hardened almost immediately and I just stood there, completely at a loss as to what to do. Mrs. Peters had never sunbathed topless so I didn't know what to say or do, so I just swam over towards her, almost in a trance looking at her large breasts.

"Come on now, John, I am sure you have seen women topless before!" she chuckled, obviously noticing my nervousness.

"Sure I have Mrs. P, just not you!" I replied.

"Don't worry, they won't bite you! Are you getting out?" she asked, "I brought you some cold squash, just in case you wanted some."

I didn't know what to do as if I got out, my erection would be obvious since my trunks were so tight anyway, and if I stayed in the water, Mrs. Peters would suspect something! Looking back, I am certain she'd planned everything because she kept me off-guard and led everything we did.

"Come on, get out, I need you to put oil on my back." she stated, and turned away from me a little.

I got out of the water and grabbed my towel to dry myself off. Mrs. Peters was holding out the bottle of lotion over her shoulder and was gently waving it as if to make me hurry. I dropped the towel and took the bottle from her, then knelt on the lounger beside her. I squeezed a little oil onto her shoulders and then onto my hands and started to rub it into her skin.

"That feels nice..." Jill murmured and tilted her head forward a little so I could rub her neck as well as her back.

By now my cock was straining at my trunks and causing me a lot of discomfort as it caught some of my pubes while doing so. In the end I had to stand up and re-arrange things, at which point Jill turned her head around and looked over her sunglasses at me.

"It's nice to know I am still a bit sexy to younger men!" she laughed.

I was really embarrassed, went bright red and muttered "Sorry" several times before turning and jumping in the water again! I was acting like a virgin teenager, and this made Mrs. Peters laugh out loud again.

"I'm sorry John, that was very wicked of me!" she chuckled.

I swam back to the side and leaned on my arms looking at her. I tried to calm my thoughts and then began to think more clearly. Unless I was totally wrong, Mrs. Peters was flirting with me so I may as well play along. Then the older woman addiction kicked in and I thought about how far Jill may be willing to take this.

"If I get out, you'll have to accept what you see, OK?" I said.

"Of course I will, John, I shall be a gracious host."

I got out of the pool, thanking the hard work I had to do on the rigs for keeping my body in good shape so Jill could see how I looked. My erection had eased off a little bit but it was still obvious that my cock was still trying to get out of my trunks. I bent down to get my towel and then stood in front of Mrs. Peters while I dried myself off. This caused me to get excited again and my cock became fully erect, the tip of the head pushing out of the top of my trunks.

"You are very sexy to me, Mrs. P, that should be obvious to you now!" I said, wanting to see what Jill would do.

Jill moved to the end of the lounger and looked up at me, intensely staring into my eyes.

"OK, I think we have a decision to make." she murmured, "What do you want to do now, John?"

"I rather think I want to go inside, Mrs. P" and I held out my hand to her.

Jill took it and stood up, following me as I walked back to the house and went inside. I looked at the clock at it said 5:10pm, which must be close to when Jill's husband would be coming home. I hesitated and Mrs. Peters picked up on this.

"Don't worry, Tom is playing golf this afternoon, he won't be home until 7pm at the earliest."

With that, I turned around and grabbed Jill be the waist, pulling her tight to me. I looked in her eyes and then slowly moved my head down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked "I will stop now if you don't want to go further."

In answer, Mrs. Peters simply kissed me back, pushing her tongue against my lips until I opened them and we kissed deeply, stood on the cool tiles of the kitchen. I broke the kiss and started to move towards the couch in the family area of the kitchen.

"No, upstairs." whispered Jill, taking hold of my hand again, and leading me out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the bedrooms.

Mrs. Peters led me to her bedroom, opened the door and pulled me in. Once there, she closed the door and turned back to face me. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she put her thumbs inside the edge of her bikini top and slowly pushed them over her hips. This was one of the most incredibly sexy things I had seen, especially when the bottoms fell to the floor and she stepped away from them towards me.

"Still think I am sexy?" Jill asked, "Stretch marks and everything?"

"Oh yes, definitely!" I replied as she got to me and pressed her body up against mine.

"Good to hear, now we ought to take your trunks off so I can see what you have got for me to play with!" and with that Jill pulled down my trunks, bending her knees so that her face was level with my cock once she had pulled them all the way to the floor.

My cock was as hard as I have ever felt it, almost painfully so, and it was an amazing feeling when Mrs. Peters' mouth enveloped it. It was soothing to start with but quickly changed to intense pleasure as Jill rolled her tongue around the shaft and head of my cock. Instinctively, I started to thrust my hips to push it into her mouth, Jill moving her head back and forth a little to accommodate my movement, never once losing allowing her lips to lose touch with my cock.

The pleasure was becoming unbearable and I knew I was close to cumming, so I pulled out of Jill's mouth and lifted her up to her feet again. We kissed roughly and I put my hands under the cheeks of Jill's arse, lifting her off her feet so I could move us to the bed. I dropped her onto the side of the bed so that her legs dropped over it from the knee. I dropped to my knees now, and drove my face into Mrs. Peters' cunt, smelling her musty juices that glistened on the lips and the tops of her thighs.

I spent a few minutes licking and caressing her clit, Jill slowly beginning to move faster and faster, lifting her hips to try and force my tongue into her further. Her moans became grunts, in time with her hips lifting up and her hands grabbed my hair, pulling me tighter into her crotch. I was enjoying making this woman have these feelings but my cock was aching now and I had to put it inside her, so I pulled away.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" Jill called out.

"I have to, I need to get my cock in there!"

"Oh god, yes, QUICKLY!"

I lifted Mrs. Peters' hips around so she was fully on the bed, climbing on top of her as I did so. Jill quickly spread her legs, her hands wrapped around my neck pulling me down. I had to strain to keep above her while I positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt, then allowed myself to be pulled downwards and into her. Jill gasped then quickly pulled my head down again to kiss her. I managed to get my arms under my shoulders to allow myself some leverage and began to pull my cock out a little way.

"No, leave it in there!!"

"Don't worry, it is coming back now!" I said as I rammed my hips forward as fast and as hard as I could, Jill making a 'whoooph' noise as she grunted from the movement.

With that I started to just hammer away at Mrs. Peters' cunt, it was obvious by her actions she wanted a hard fuck and that is what I gave her. After 5mins of pounding away at her, I had to take a short break, leaving my cock inside her while I caught my breath.

"God, this is incredible!" Jill sighed, "I am so fucking horny! You can do anything you want John, I am yours!"

"OK, Mrs P, why don't you get on top of me so I can recover a bit?"

She pushed up at me and rolled me over on to my back, almost jumping across to straddle me. She leaned forward while she reached down to guide my cock into her, letting her nipples drag across my chest, which set her off again and she sat down as hard as she could once my cock was lined up. This obviously pushed her over the edge of a climax as she sat bolt upright, grinding her clitoris onto my pelvic bone and moaning loudly while digging her nails into my chest.

Once she had recovered, she began a furious rocking on top of me, desperate to force my cock as deep into her as possible, her eyes screwed shut as she concentrated on her own pleasure. It was pretty intense to see this married woman using me, almost like a dildo, seemingly oblivious to the fact I was there. After a few minutes she slowed down, sweat dripping off her and onto my chest. She opened her eyes and gave me the wickedest of smiles, then dropped her head to kiss me while keeping her hips moving.

By now, my own climax was approaching so I rolled Jill over onto her back again.

"Yes, fuck me, you bastard!" she shouted at me.

"That's exactly what you are going to get, well and truly fucked!" I shouted back at her, pushing my cock into her now extended cunt.

I began fucking her as hard as I could, all the while feeling the climax approaching.

"Do you want it inside you or not?" I asked.

"On my tits!" she shouted back.

This spurred me on again and I shafted Jills cunt as fast as possible until I felt that awesome feeling of my spunk beginning its way out. I quickly pulled my cock out of Mrs. Peters and leant forward, erupting just as my cock came level with Jill's nipples. A huge amount of cum came out, Melanie had been gone for nearly a week and I hadn't wanked since, and it pooled between Jill's tits and spurted onto her neck. That caused Mrs. Peters to have another orgasm, her hands grasping the duvet cover and her legs shaking beneath me.

I collapsed onto the bed beside Jill, both of us panting, covered in sweat. I looked over at her and we both started to laugh at the same time.

"Well, all that just from asking you to put suntan lotion on my back!" she panted out!

"Just imagine what would happen if you asked me to do your front, too!" I said, causing even more laughter.

We slowly gathered our breath and then Mrs. Peters wiped my spunk off her chest.

"I'd best go lay the table for dinner, Tom will be home in an hour!" and with that she put her bikini bottoms back on and went downstairs.

I followed a few minutes later and went out to take a quick dip in the pool. I was in there less than 15mins when I heard Mr. Peters' car pull into the driveway. That had been a close call, and dinner was a very interesting experience after that. When I left about 9:30pm, Mrs. Peters walked me to the door.

"Goodnight John, feel free to come back up tomorrow. Tom is playing golf again so it will be nice to have some company." she said, loud enough for her husband to hear, giving me a peck on the cheek while her husband said goodnight to me too. Once Mr. Peters had gone back into the kitchen, Jill gave my cock a squeeze and said,

"Make sure he stays safe for me."

I turned away, erection starting again, smiling knowing the next two weeks might not be as boring as I had expected.