Mrs. Pope: OAP Dancer

Story Info
Roaring twenties dance with a roaring 70yr old flapper.
3.1k words
4.63
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Pope: OAP Dancer

I make no bones about my addiction to older women. All my friends know it and often use it to have fun when we are on trips, daring me to pick up the oldest woman they point out. Normally I ignore them because they pick women who are, quite frankly, ancient, but it does provide the odd laugh so it's quite good playing along sometimes. Mrs. Pope was the exception that proves the rule though.

A group of fifteen of my friends had decided to go to Tenby, in West Wales, for one of the lads' stag weekend. Tenby was well known for these occasions and briefly held the top spot in the world as a destination for stag and hen parties. However, Tenby is also well known as a destination for the older generations, a large number of hotels cater for these coach trips and they come from a fair distance away at times. Such was the case for Mrs. Pope's trip, they were all from Wigan and decided on Tenby instead of their usual Blackpool trip. Anyway, I am getting ahead of myself.

I decided to make a week of it since I was on my downtime from the rigs and was a bit bored. I booked into the Atlantic Hotel, one of the top hotels overlooking South Beach in Tenby. I had the last room, according to the receptionist, they had been booked up for weeks but had a single cancellation, so I snapped it up. I was looking forward to a week enjoying the walks around the coast and reading, not the most energetic break for a 26-year-old, but it was what I wanted.

On the Sunday afternoon before the stag weekend, I drove down to Tenby and parked up in the carpark behind the hotel. I checked in just before two coaches arrived outside the front door and proceeded to disgorge about 100 OAPs on an autumn trip. The receptionist rolled her eyes at me.

"Good job you got in when you did, this lot will take hours to decide what rooms they all want!" she said and gave me my key. I went up to my room and unpacked, had a wash and changed my shirt then headed down to the hotel bar. I had to carefully pick my way through reception due to the vast number of elderly people trying to move suitcases around while they checked in. I smiled at the receptionist who was looking frazzled already and went into the bar. I got a pint and found a great spot to look over the cliff to the sea below and settled in with a book.

I was well into my second pint when I heard a voice behind me.

"Do you mind if I sit here, it's the best view in the place."

I looked up and saw a slim and elegant woman, well over 60yrs of age to my mind, long straight silver-white hair and dressed in a smart trouser suit outfit. She held a glass of wine and smiled at me when I stood up to offer her a seat.

"Of course, please sit down." I said.

I was going to simply pick up my book again but thought that would be really rude so started to chat with the lady, who's name turned out to be Elaine Pope - a widow of 10 years as she was at great pains to tell me! We chatted for about ten minutes or so before some more of her party turned up and she excused herself to go sit with them. At that point in time, I didn't think anything more of it as Elaine was outside my usual age limit, but I did catch myself looking over at her from time to time and more than once caught her looking back at me and smiling. That night I went into Tenby to meet a family who I knew and had moved to West Wales a few years back, Mrs. Pope went totally out of my mind.

The next day I went down to breakfast fairly early, hoping to miss the hoards of OAPs, but as it turns out, they don't sleep a lot and were already in the restaurant at 7am. The Atlantic was not one of those hotels with a buffet breakfast so every one of the guests had to order breakfasts from the menu on each table. This meant an almost infinite number of breakfast types being ordered and the staff were already being run ragged by tables asking for more tea and coffee. I looked around to see if I could find a spare table but there were people at all of them. It was then I saw a hand waving at me across the room and recognized Mrs. Pope sat with two couples. I was going to turn around and go see if I could find anything in the town but something made me walk over to her table.

"Please join us, John." Elaine said and introduced me to her friends.

"We haven't ordered anything other than tea yet so if you make your mind up quickly, we should get an order in when they bring the pot over." she went on and moved seats so I could sit down without making anyone else move.

Breakfast came and went, the conversation revolving around ordering more tea, where the toilets were, when was the coach coming and when was dinner. Elaine looked over at me constantly, even pouring tea for me when my cup was empty. I must admit it was really nice chatting to her and was a little sad when she got up to leave. There was a day trip organized to St Davids cathedral that she wanted to go on so she left to get changed. I left immediately after as the conversation went back to whether there would be toilets on the coach.

This was the sort of pattern for the next two days as well, breakfast with Elaine and her friends followed by them going on day trips while I went for walks and read books. On the Thursday though, there was a function planned by the hotel, it seems this is something expected by these trips! The theme of this particular party was 'Roaring Twenties' and Mrs. Pope was very excited about it at breakfast.

"I've made myself the perfect 'flapper' dress for tonight!" she said, "I hope you pop your head in at some point to see me in it!"

"Well, I've not got a costume or anything, but I wouldn't miss it for the world, it sounds like you lot are going to have a blast!" I said, at which Elaine beamed a big smile.

That afternoon I did go into Tenby and checked out a couple of charity shops but couldn't find anything remotely suitable so decided just to wear jeans and shirt as normal. Why I tried to get something I don't know, probably Elaine's excitement rubbed off on me. The party was due to start at 8pm but I was going to watch the local rugby club at 7:30pm so wouldn't get back to the hotel until close to 10pm. I didn't expect there to be much going on past then, but I had promised Elaine so wanted to get back.

As it turned out, the Wigan crowd really knew how to party and it was still in full swing when I got back at 10:20pm. There were people everywhere in the hotel, reception was bustling with people going between the bar and the function room and everyone was dressed to the nines. I wandered into the bar and bought a drink before wandering through to the function room to see if I could spot Mrs. Pope before going up to my room.

I walked around the outside of the dancefloor scanning the dancers for Elaine and then saw her in full flow, flapper dress swinging as she gave it everything! I noticed that she had really nice legs because she had the dress just above her knees, plus she had some pretty tall heels on too so they brought out her calf muscles really nicely. I also noticed that she had a nice figure too, slim but there was definitely some curves as well. It may have been the beer I had drunk at the rugby club kicking in but I started to see Mrs. Pope in a very different light.

Elaine saw me staring at her at the end of a dance and she almost ran across to me, beaming smile on her face!

"You finally turned up!" she almost squealed, "I thought you'd stood me up, John!"

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world, Elaine." I said, "You look stunning, by the way!"

"That is very kind of you to say, now, you can buy me a drink to make up for being late!" and she turned around and walked to the bar, swinging her hips quite a bit to make the dress move.

I followed like a little puppy! I was getting hooked by her and I felt like flirting with her to see what would happen. We got to the bar and ordered one of the many cocktails that the hotel had on offer for the night, Elaine had a Manhattan and I had a Singapore Sling. We stood sipping our drinks for a minute or two then Elaine said,

"Let's go out to reception, my feet are killing me so I need to sit down for a bit."

I offered her my arm and she grabbed on really tightly as we walked back out to reception. The area had calmed down a lot so there were plenty of seats available, I chose a couple that were reasonably secluded close to a window.

"You guys really know how to party, Elaine, that room is buzzing!" I said.

"Even us oldies still like to have a good time, once in a while John." she replied "although I will probably feel this in the morning!"

"Well, I'd like to have one dance with you before you call it a night, let me know when you're ready to go again!" I joked.

Elaine looked at me slightly oddly as if making a decision, then downed her drink in one go and jumped up.

"Come on then, this girl never turns down a dance with a handsome man!" she said and led the way back into the function room.

I had no idea how to dance to the music being played but then again it didn't seem to matter as some people were doing a waltz-type dance while others were simply swaying their bodies quite hard while keeping their feet totally still! Elaine and I were a bit like whirling dervishes though, my arms were all over the place which tickled her so much she spent a lot of time laughing. We carried on like that for an hour, dancing a bit, having a cocktail then dancing again until we noticed that the dancefloor was decidedly empty!

"I think that's it for tonight!" Mrs. Pope giggled at me, "I'm done in anyway, let's call it a night."

We walked out of the function room for the last time but this time we both had our arms around the other's waist. Elaine was quite tall, especially in her heels, so she was only a few inches shorter than me which I liked a lot. As we walked towards the lift, I began to think of kissing Elaine goodnight and seeing what she did. I needn't have worried because as soon as we got into the lift Elaine turned to me and kissed me. I must have looked shocked because she immediately apologized.

"Oh, I am sorry John, I just got carried away with all the dancing and laughing." she said.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me and kissed her back, pushing my tongue at her lips until she opened her mouth and met mine with her own tongue. We kissed passionately until the lift stopped at her floor.

"Do you want a nightcap?" Elaine asked.

"Indeed I do, Elaine." I replied, and we walked to her door.

Elaine fumbled for her key and I could see she was trembling quite a bit so I took the key off her to open the door. I let her go in first and then closed the door behind us. As soon as the door clicked shut Elaine spun round and threw herself into my arms and started kissing like a teenager on heat. I stumbled forward until we were in the main part of the bedroom and then I peeled her arms off my neck. The lights were off but thee was some light coming in through the open curtains, enough to see each other.

"Let's forget the nightcap, Elaine, I'd like to go straight to bed." I said, looking at her face to try and gauge a reaction.

She looked quite shy and nervous.

"John, I am nearly 70 so my body isn't as good as it once was." she mumbled, "but I want you in my bed, just as long as you understand that."

"I think you are gorgeous so let's not worry about anything like that, OK?" I replied

"OK, but the lights stay off!!" Elaine giggled, already sounding like the woman from the party again.

As soon as she said that, she quickly took off her dress and got into bed, leaving me fully clothed!

"So you are going to watch me undress are you?" I asked. Elaine just nodded and grinned.

I took off everything but left my boxer shorts on, letting Elaine see my erection as it started to build. I knew she was over 40 years older than me but I really wanted her so I was getting excited, something that obviously pleased her.

"It's been a long time since I saw a cock standing up like that!" she said.

I walked around to her side of the bed and looked down at her.

"Do you want to do the honours?"

Elaine lifted her arms from under the covers and grabbed hold of my boxers, then yanked them down quickly so that my cock caught in the waist band and sprang up into her face. She took my cock in one hand and slowly wanked me, all the time staring at it. I could see her mind turning over about what she ought to do, allow the night to continue or cut it short there and then. After about 30secs of slowly rubbing my cock, she leant over further and put her mouth over the head and then bobbed her head down onto it.

I let out a sigh as her tongue touched my shaft and began to rub backwards and forward around it, her head moving up and down all the time. Mrs. Pope may not have seen a cock for a long time, but she really knew how to give a great blow-job. A couple of minutes of that and I wanted to feel myself in her cunt, although I did think that might be tough given how old she said she was.

I pulled away from Mrs. Pope's mouth and went around to the other side of the bed and got in. I leaned over her as she lay flat on her back and kissed her again, while I moved my hand to her thigh and gently pulled it so her legs parted. I moved my hand further up and felt the warmth of her vagina against the pam of my hand. I gently tried to put a finger between her lips and was surprised at how wet she was. Not as wet as younger women might be true, but it felt perfect for me.

I rolled over her until I was between her legs and positioned the tip of my cock against her.

"Be gentle, I will need some time to get properly wet for you, darling." Elaine whispered to me.

I slowly pushed forward, Elaine gasped and spread her legs further apart to try and make things easier. I kept pushing until I felt her cunt part around my cock and I could slide in. Mrs. Pope gasped again so I pulled out a little and then pushed back again.

"Yes, like that!" gasped Elaine, "Ease it back and forth for a bit."

I continued slowly pulling out and back in to Elaine, each time going a little deeper and each time finding it easier to move. After about ten pushes, I finally got the whole of my cock inside her.

"My God, that feels fantastic!" Elaine called out, "You're bigger than my hubby was, that's for sure!"

We then began a slow rhythm of me pulling out and then pushing back just as Elaine pulled down and then raised her hips, perfectly in time. As we continued, I began to hear a squelching noise from Elaine's cunt and I could feel my cock sliding in more easily each time.

"I want to fuck you now, Elaine, you feel fantastic around my cock."

"Please, fuck me hard, John." She replied, "It's been so long, toys just aren't the same! Fuck me!!"

With that I began to pick up the pace until we were fucking each other as hard as we could. Elaine was moaning and crying out so loud, I expected someone to hammer on the wall and tell her to shut up! We were both panting and sweating as it was really hot under the blankets, but I was determined to continue.

I felt Elaine tense up a couple of times and asked if she was OK, I didn't want to hurt her.

"No, cumming, keep going!" she gasped at me, which then drove me to go a little bit faster until I could feel my orgasm rising.

"Do you want me to pull out before I cum?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid, I can't get pregnant! Fill me up!" she laughed back at me.

With that I slammed into her hard and exploded. Elaine started to shake and squeal, having the noisiest orgasm I have ever come (sic) across up to this point. My orgasm took a fair while to complete, all the while I was jerking my spurting cock as far up Elaine's cunt as I could get.

Finally I finished and looked down at Elaine's sweaty face.

"I think you can take that as me liking your body, OK?" and leant down to kiss her.

We kissed gently for a while until Elaine rolled me off her and wobbled to the bathroom. When she came back, she got into bed and rolled over to snuggle up to me, her head on my chest.

"Will you stay with me tonight, John? I want to wake up next to you in the morning."

"I am happy to, Elaine, although you may not get as much sleep as you think you will!"

"That sounds perfect!"