Mrs. Williams: Early Xmas Present

Story Info
An early Christmas present from a friend's mother.
3.4k words
4.61
28.7k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last Friday before Christmas - the UK's 'Black Friday' - and I had just driven back from university after recovering from the uni's Christmas Ball! Most of my friends had gone to Cardiff for the night but I couldn't face another heavy night so decided to stay home. About 10pm I was feeling better and a bit bored so decided to drop in to my local pub and see if any people were about. As it was raining, I decided to take the car and leave it there if I managed to find people to join up with.

When I got inside the pub it was rammed with people, lots of local businesses were having their Christmas parties so it was difficult to find anyone I knew well enough to stand a chat to. I decided to have a pint anyway so edged my way to the bar past a group of women. As I was pushing past them, I noticed one of them was Heather Williams, the mother of a past friend, someone I used to play with when in junior school but lost touch with when we went to different secondary schools. Mr. Williams was nowhere to be seen so I assumed the women were on a girls' night out!

As it was really crowded by the bar, I took the opportunity of brushing up against Heather's back and placing my hands on her hips to gently move her out of the way.

"Excuse me, I just want to get to the bar!" I said and continued to gently twist Heather to one side.

Her friends were pulling faces, obviously letting Heather know that someone good looking was behind her and egging her on a bit. She turned around and smiled up at me but there was no recognition on her face...

"I would make room for you any day, baby!" she replied, and blew me a kiss. I smiled back and took a better look at Heather since she'd given me a little opening to see what would happen. Heather must have been about 50 years old, she was slightly younger than my mother so that sounded about right. She had obviously gone to town on getting dressed up for this night out, her curly blonde hair was floating over her shoulders and she had on a clingy black velvet dress with a lacy see-through panel that almost, but didn't quite, cover her breasts. It was the sight of her breasts that made my mind up on what I was going to try and do that night.

As a 6-year-old, I had never really noticed Mrs. Williams' breasts, they were always hidden under baggy and comfy clothes when I played at her house. I guess that between breast-feeding age and puberty, women's breasts don't really register with most boys! Anyway, Heather's breasts looked huge, and she obviously had a really good bra on as they stood proud with a really deep cleavage that was just visible through the lace. Mrs. Williams isn't the tallest of women, I would say she is 5' normally but that night she had high heels on that made her about 5" taller, but still a good 8" shorter than me so I had a great view down that valley.

"I will take you up on that when I come back from the bar!" I replied, smiling back at her.

"Since you're on the way, why don't you buy me a drink. It is Christmas after all!"

"I would love to, what are you drinking?"

"Oh, I'll come with you and see what I fancy since you're buying!" she giggled.

"OK, you'd better follow me. Don't get lost!" I replied and turned towards the bar. I felt Heather's hand grab my arm as I started to move people out of the way and we moved to the bar. I ordered a lager and Heather asked for a 'Sex on the Beach' cocktail, giggling uncontrollably as she said it. I turned to the bar again and kept my eye on the barman to make sure he didn't forget us. I caught a glimpse of Mrs. Williams in the bar mirror, she had turned round to her friends and was gesturing at them. I couldn't see what she was doing but I could make out the laughter on her friend's faces and them nodding their heads vigorously. I made up my mind then that I was going to try and get Heather back to my flat, at the very least get her into my car for whatever fun she would let me get away with.

The barman brought our drinks and we turned away and back to her group of friends, Heather grabbing my arm again. Once we were back with her friends, I made to move off, but Heather kept hold of my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Heather said, "You're the youngest and best-looking bloke in this place so you can stay here!"

"Not a problem for me! I just don't want to cramp your style if any men come and try and chat you up!" I said.

"Well, I've got you so the girls can fight over anyone else who comes over!" replied Heather, and put her arm around my waist. I did the same and pulled her up against me a little closer. That seemed to really affect her because she sort of melted up against me, slightly turning so her breasts touched my side. Her doing that immediately got my cock twitching and I tightened my grip on her waist, pushing her breasts against me a bit harder.

We chatted as a group, well shouted to make ourselves heard over the music and voices in the place. Time went on and a group of people left from a table really close to where we were all standing. One of the other women pushed her way over and shouted to us all to grab seats while we could. There were only 6 seats and there were 7 of us so I playfully suggested Heather sit on my lap. Mrs. Williams giggled again and pushed me down onto the seat then plonked herself down on top of me. I put both arms around her waist and pulled her a little further towards me, making her wriggle her bum a little bit to get comfortable.

This had the obvious effect on my cock and I became rock hard beneath her. Heather obviously felt this because she gently moved her bum again, almost unnoticeable to anyone watching but obvious to me that she was enjoying the affect she was having. I tightened my grip on her waist a little more and let me other hand come to rest on her thigh after replacing my drink on the table one time. We all continued to chat for a while with the women taking turns to order cocktails at a pretty rapid rate.

Come midnight, the bar was beginning to thin out a bit more as people left for home. Some more chairs became free but Heather stayed firmly on my lap, managing to put me continual cycles of erection seemingly at will. By this time, the women were pretty drunk, Mrs. Williams was resting her head against mine while still talking to her friends. I decided to try and move things along, as much as I was enjoying things.

"Do you recognize me, Heather?" I whispered in her ear. She moved her head away and tried to focus on me.

"No! Should I?"

"I'm John, I used to come around to play with your son Chris years ago!"

Heather squinted at me, the alcohol obviously clouding her mind a lot. She then opened her eyes wide and put her hand over her mouth in shock! She leant back towards me and whispered back at me.

"I can't believe it! You must think I am awful!" and then she giggled again.

"Not awful at all, I am enjoying this a lot."

"Me too, but obviously I am old enough to be your mother and here I am, acting like a teenager!"

"It's Christmas, everyone is allowed to have fun!" I whispered into her ear while I gave her thigh a gentle squeeze. "I hope you want to have more fun..."

Mrs. Williams turned her head towards me and gave me a small nod of he head, before lying it back against me. That made my mind up and I thought up of a way to get Heather alone.

"Hey girls. I am going to have to leave you soon. Does anyone want a lift, my car is outside and it is still pissing down!"

Immediately three of the women said they had a taxi booked but the other two took me up on the offer. They all decided to have yet another round of cocktails, they seemed to be intent on drinking the pub dry, but we were soon standing up and looking for coats. I helped the three to their taxi, which was great fun in itself, with loads of loaded comments about strong young men and being taken advantage of! Once they were safely away, I went to get me car around to the front door and then went back in to grab Heather and the other two remaining women.

They all came out arm in arm, singing and stumbling so that I had to hold them up. As we got to the car, one of Heather's friends made a grab for the passenger door but Heather gently nudged her away and got in herself, grinning at me as she closed the door. I managed to get her friends into the back, not without a couple of grabs of my arse, followed by giggles and comments of cracking nuts, followed by peels of hysterical laughter.

It wasn't long before the two women in the back were conked out, the drink finally knocking them out. Seeing their heads rolled back against the headrests, I started to chat to Heather. We had a 15min drive to the first house so I thought I would begin to edge her towards what I wanted for the night.

"That was a great night, Mrs. Williams, you look incredible, but I guess you already know I think that from what you felt!"

Heather giggled and moved her hand onto my thigh. "It's good to know I can still have that effect on men!" she said "Kevin needs a hell of a lot more encouragement to get excited these days." She went on, talking about her husband.

"I'd need something to stop me getting excited if you were my wife! You wouldn't have to worry about lack of interest!" I replied, reaching down and moving her hand up to my cock, which was hardening up yet again. She looked down at her hand and I felt a gentle squeeze as she allowed a little smile on to her lips.

"Yes, that is bloody obvious by the feel of this!" she whispered, "Do you want to prove it to me though, John? Tonight?" she whispered to me.

"That is what I plan to do, Heather, just as soon as we get these two safely home."

"Good. Put your foot down then."

As soon as I had got the second friend through her front door, not an easy task since she had lost her shoe somewhere between the car and the house, I was thinking of where I could take Mrs. Williams where we could have some privacy. I got back into the car, still thinking of where to park up when Heather piped up.

"Drive back to the pub, then I will direct you to Chris' flat, he's away skiiing until January. In the meantime, let's see how you drive with my mouth on your cock." She proceeded to undo my jeans and then struggled to release my cock, which was getting hard yet again with the thought of a blow job off this woman.

I drove off as Heather bobbed her head up and down, running her tongue around the head gently. I was struggling to drive straight and spent most of the time moaning and trying not to cum in Mrs. Williams mouth. She obviously didn't want that either as she would giggle and lift her head up so my cock left her mouth after a particularly loud moan from me.

We managed to get to her son's flat, without any crashes or 'explosions', and parked up.

"You'd better get yourself decent!" Mrs. Williams giggled as she opened the door and got out.

I managed to force my cock back into my jeans and got out of the car, awkwardly as my cock was intent on squeezing out everywhere it could think of.

Heather waited for me at the front door to the block of flats. She caught hold of my hands and looked up at me. "Last chance, John. I won't mind if you back out now. You can take me home and that will be it" Heather whispered. I slipped my hands out of hers and pulled her to me, dropping my head down to plant a kiss on her lips. I pulled her in closer and pushed my tongue against her until she opened her mouth and we kissed vigorously.

"Get the door open!" I said, turning Heather around.

She fumbled in her purse for her keys, getting a little flustered as I put my arms around her from the back, pushing my erection into her back, raising my hands to cup her breasts and nuzzling her neck. She managed to get the door open and we walked up the first flight of stairs to the front door of the flat. She opened this door much more quickly and we almost fell inside as I turned her around and kissed her again.

Once the door was shut, Heather pulled me down the short corridor and into a smallish bedroom.

"This is where I sleep when I come over." She said, "It's only a single bed but it is big enough for us."

I didn't say anything just pulled Heather towards me and put my hands behind her neck. I stared at her squarely in the eyes and then pulled down the zip of her dress.

"You're sure you want to do this?" she said nervously.

"Oh, yes I am" I replied and then slid the dress off her shoulders. The fabric was quite fine for velvet, and made a wonderfully sexy swish noise as it fell to the floor. Mrs. Williams looked nervous for a moment as she watched me look down at her big breasts, swelling up and down in her bra as she breathed deeply.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I like, very much!" I said and pulled her back towards me. I kissed her deeply and used this distraction to unclasp Heather's bra. She moaned into my mouth when she felt the pressure release from her chest. I slipped my hands up and grabbed the straps in one movement, gently pulling them off her shoulders and down her arms. I pushed Mrs. Williams away slightly while doing this and this allowed the bra to fall free as I released my grip on the straps.

This turned a switch in Heather's head and she grabbed my t-shirt and started to pull it up over my head.

"Get this off!" she hissed, throwing the shirt across the room. She then pulled herself back to her so her breasts were squeezed against my bare chest.

"Come on, I need you!" she moaned and bent down to pull off her knickers and kick off her shoes. She left her stay-up stocking on and sat back on the bed. She motioned to me to come towards her and then she undid my belt and jeans, pulling them over my hips so they fell down to the floor. My cock was now sticking out and causing my underwear to push up into a tent. Heather giggled and quickly pulled them down too, lifting her head back up to put my cock in her mouth once more.

As she gently caressed the head of my cock, I managed to kick off my shoes, thank goodness for loose trainers, and step out of my jeans. I gently pulled Heather's head back so her mouth left my cock and let me push her back onto the bed. By this time, I just wanted to fuck Heather's brains out, all thought of a sensual love-making session had left my head. Mrs. Williams sensed this and moved herself into the middle of the bed, parting her legs slightly and held out her arms to me.

"Just fuck me John, I need you inside me now!" she said.

I moved in between her legs and felt her hands guide my cock towards the opening of her cunt. I could not hold back after that and just rammed the whole of my cock into her with a moan coming from my lips and a loud grunt coming from hers.

"Fuck, that feels good." She moaned, pulling my head down so that we kissed intensely. I slowly pulled back until I could feel my cock nearly out of Heathers cunt, then rammed it back in again like the first time. Heather moaned loudly into my mouth but did not release me from the kiss.

I then started to pump my cock in and out of Mrs. Williams' soaking wet cunt, faster and faster. I felt her wrap her legs around my waist, pulling me into her in time with my thrusts, finally releasing me from the kiss so she could draw breath. Her moaning became almost constant, with a few "Oh my God" and "Harder!" shouts thrown in for good measure. I was now in a state of frenzy, ramming into Heather as fast as I could until I could feel I was about to cum.

I didn't even consider pulling out, I was so intent on cumming and making Heather cum as well, it seemed as natural as anything when I finally exploded inside her.

"FUCK YES" she screamed as I emptied myself into her body, "FUCKING FILL ME UP!"

I stopped moving, enjoying the euphoria of my climax while my cock spurted my spunk inside her, when I felt Heather's cunt grip my cock hard and she tensed her whole body. She clenched her hands around my neck and we kissed even more passionately than before.

"Thank you, I needed that more than you know." she whispered into my ear.

"I could tell! I am sorry it was so rushed; I couldn't keep myself out of you!" I said back

"Don't apologise babe, I didn't want any fuss either, I just needed a good hard fuck." Mrs. Williams replied "Hopefully you will make a fuss next time!" she giggled.

I rolled off Heather's body, my cock still semi-hard, and led beside her. She rolled into me, resting her head on my chest and we both tried to recover our breath.

"I want to lie here with you all night." She whispered, "Kevin isn't home until tomorrow but if you want to leave, that'll be OK."

"I'm not going anywhere, Heather," I said, "I am going to enjoy this night for as long as you let me."

"Good." She replied and then moved her hand down to take hold of my cock. "Hopefully he will be ready for round two soon." She said, giving my cock a gentle rub up and down, and in a few minutes we started again, this time it was more like making love but just as good as our first time.

In the morning, Mrs. Williams was a little shy and got dressed quickly and left the bedroom. I hoped it didn't mean she regretted things so I got up as well and followed her. I found her in the kitchen, making coffee and staring out of the window. I moved behind her and put my arms around her. She flinched a tiny bit, so I leant down and whispered into her ear.

"I am sorry if you regret last night, I enjoyed every moment."

"God no, John, I probably enjoyed it more than you. I was just worried YOU would have regretted it!"

I turned Heather around and pulled her back close to me.

"Well, we both enjoyed each other and I for one, want to enjoy you again." I said, then kissed her.

Heather responded and kissed me back before breaking the kiss and laying her head against my chest.

"There's always New Year's Eve," she giggled, moving her hand to my cock and squeezing tight, "Fancy a repeat?"