All Comments on 'Mrs Radnor's Mistake'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Good enough

There was only going to be one of two out comes. It's just how soon do you guess the right one. I liked it anyway.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Poor Roger. Might have been better off to cut his losses and really sell her, or at least make her suffer a bit more. This dingbat will be a lifetime of crappy drama.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
A real good one!

This was one of your best short ones! I liked how she got what she deserved and what she wanted at the same time! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was stupid

Roger just magically finds out what's she's up to, finds out where the auction is and then outbids men with far more money? I'm still laughing at how stupid this was. Stop wasting our time with drivel like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good god, how many times are you going to write the same fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There was no auction...

...it was staged. A Smartphone, a couple speakers and an amp, an MP3 of "crowd noise", and an "auctioneer". (Even that could be pre-recorded.) Takes maybe half an hour to put it together.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Wonerfully well done

Thank you for a truly well written story which I read as fast as I could. You are a fine wordsmith superbly working a wonderful story idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous