All Comments on 'Mrs. Reid's Curiously Hot Candy'

by ElderRufus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"so he could untie the knot on her choker. He was careful to hold it only by the lace ends." - Did I miss something? I didn't notice anything about a choker earlier.

\

"Free at last! Thank God Alighty!" - Odd place for a MLK misquote.

\

"Sau Hain?" - I think you mean Samhain.

\

I'm not usually a fan of cuckold stories, but even leaving out the supernatural aspects, this somehow worked for me. I think it was the limited nature of her trysts, apparently once a year. It favorably compares with Richard Gerald's "Her Itch," except that here, it really WAS an occasional thing.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

What did I just read??

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well it certainly elicited a good chuckle out of me. Not because it was good because it struck me as kinda dumb. Good attempt though.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

Puzzling but entertaining!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Need some more details.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

This could be the start of an interesting erotic horror / romance/ loving wives story with Tyler being one pole of it… thank you for an interesting and unusual read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story and made me hard without any candy. [Where can I buy it?] Surely there is a second chapter to this.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
This was.different!

And very cool. I could follow a series about these two.

GSaintGSaintover 2 years ago

Crazy story!

 

It was different, but very exciting! Mrs. Reid is an interesting woman and I like her personality. I'm very into hot lingerie, costumes and things like that. So her outfit was hot too.

I'll check out her other adventures and hope you write more of them. Mrs. Reid could work her magic with Tyler again. 

Maybe she will get her own saga. I would like to read more about her killer body...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElderRufus@ElderRufus
Hello! I'm a Long time reader, brand new author! Just an old Grandfather trying his hand at spinning tales of erotic lore. I like mixing big ideas in with graphic sex scenes. Happily married and not into anything but the writing. Any comments, good or ill, are always apprecia...