Mrs. Reid's Curiously Hot Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that sounds stupid."

"I know, right? Healthy cocks need their exercise." She gave his cock a few long pumps up and down with her lips. "I was wondering though, I'm not asking you not to jerk off next month, but when you do, do me a favor and think of me, okay?"

"Trust me, I will be thinking of you."

"I'm serious, that kind of ... turns me on. Knowing you're out there, getting off on thinking about me. Can you do that?"

"Sure."

"One other thing. Every time you think about me in November when you jack off, I want you to put a dollar in the little green box at the front fence. You can do that for me, won't you?" She rubbed his dick head back and forth across her lips and looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes. "PPPPlease??"

He laughed a little. "You're crazy, Mrs. Reid, but yeah, sure, dollar a jerk, you got it."

"Yea!" She began sucking again with passion, and his hips started to buck as his next orgasm built up. She sensed that and pulled out from under him. "Dude, don't leave a guy hanging lady!"

She rolled her eyes as she swiped as white cloth off the fireplace hearth. "Relax, I just want to protect my nice floors from your next blast. I just had them refinished." She spread the cloth out beneath him, put some more oil in her hands and started twisting away again. She looked up at the clock. "Uh, oh, better hurry, Bull. Be a shame if I had to kick you out with blueballs."

Tyler started grunting again. "Don't worry. If you keep up. With what you're doing. This won't take. Much longer." She was stroking him hard and fast now, his cock pointed at the cloth. Her free hand was back to pinching the base of his ball sack, massaging in little circle. She was talking a blue streak, like "That's a good fucking Bull. Build up a big load of come for me. I love milking my big Bull's cock for him. Ginna get every drop of come out, come on show me what you got, Bull. Blast it out for me." He felt so good. His dick felt a foot long and made of iron. His balls weighed five pounds. The pleasure built, and built, and then he came.

As he started to come, she grabbed the cloth and folded it around him, jerking his cock with it. He dimly realized it wasn't cloth after all, but some kind of thin supple leather. Not that he cared right now. Tyler shouted some as he fired off a huge load of come into the chamois. She kept jerking him relentlessly. He was coming so hard his face actually hit the floor. He hadn't come this hard since he was 19. Maybe not ever. It seemed to go on forever. She pulled down from base to tip, over and over, making sure every last little bit of come got milked out on to the white supple leather. When it was all over, he was lying on the parlor floor in the fetal position, pants around his ankles and a little drool coming out of his mouth. He looked up at her as she folded up the chamois and put it away. Now, in the firelight, she looked radiant. Her hair seemed even longer, curlier, and more golden red. Her body was a sculpted goddess. She looked younger, like she could be in college. Then the alarm went off.

"OK, show's over, lover." She went over and shut it off, then helped him to his feet. Tyler was more than a little woozy as he fastened his jeans. She pressed another candy into his hand. "Remember, no jerking off unless you think of me, and I get a buck a throw. If you can, save this for Thanksgiving weekend, when you got an afternoon and 4 or 5 dollars to spend." She gave him one last big kiss, then pushed him out the door. He stumbled back to the entry, where Dennis clapped him on the shoulder. "Had a good time? Good! Now, as a reminder, don't be hanging around here. If you can be cool about it, maybe we can see you again after the holidays. Maybe. Have a good night, be safe!" Confused and delightfully high, Tyler somehow made it back down the hill and crashed in his bed. He was still horny. He slept fitfully through the night, having to wake up several times to masturbate. He had to call in sick to work the next day.

"Locked up tight upstairs," Dennis said, closing the door to their bedroom and bolting it. As owners of a bed and breakfast, they lived in an apartment in the basement, allowing for privacy for them and more room for paying guests upstairs. "Is that really the time? No wonder I'm beat, it'll be light in a couple hours." His wife came over and gave him an appreciative hug. "You look tired, darling. Can you help me out of all this?" He nodded as they went over to the mirror. She held her copper tresses back so he could untie the knot on her choker. He was careful to hold it only by the lace ends. She looked in his eyes through the mirror as she took it, then placed it reverently on the black felt lining the top of the jewelry stand she used as an altar. She bent down and lightly kissed the Pentacle goodnight.

He knelt behind her and started untying the lacings on the back of her leather corset. "Good Harvest this year?" She nodded as she leaned forward against the wall, arching her back so he could get some slack in the laces. "Five good Bulls this time. One more than last year." He undid the last of the lacings, and peeled the corset off her body. She was sticky with sweat underneath. "Free at last! Thank God Alighty!" she exclaimed, rubbing her breasts. The undersides got itchy, and you could clearly see the outline where the corset had been. She turned around to her kneeling husband as he started pulling off first one boot, then the other. "I need a hot shower, and then sleep till noon. That last Bull got me good, shot right across my boobs."

Her husband ran his hands up to her leather underwear. "Got some in your hair, too." He unsnapped both sides of her panties, pulling them out away from her crotch. So carefully, he tugged at the ivory phallus inside her pussy. It had been there since he placed it before sundown. It slid out, and with it came the juice of several orgasms from his wife. He held it up to her as he leaned in. Kneeling before her naked body, he lapped up her juices running down her thighs, then began tenderly kissing and licking her pussy. For her part, she cleaned off the phallus with her tongue. It was about five inches tall, real ivory scrimshaw from a century ago. It was carved to look like a little Egyptian Pharaoh with his arms crossed. Gently pushing Dennis away, she placed the phallus on top of the altar, again giving it a farewell kiss. She patted the side of her jewelry case. Among other things, five white skins of unborn bull calves lay carefully folded and preserved inside. Five magic batteries that would provide energy during the coming year.

Dennis rose to his feet and held his naked sweaty wife. "Let's be patient, husband. I know that look. It's not safe for you to have sex until Sau Hain is fully over. You're dead on your feet, anyway." He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "I know. Maybe tomorrow you can give me the Bull treatment..."

She looked him in the eye. "I would never treat you like a Bull. You're my husband, not chattel. And you are always such a good sport about nights like this. Tomorrow afternoon, you don't just get a blowjob. You can get a nice long rimming if you like, just ask for it. In fact, you don't even have to ask."

"After sleep, coffee, and bacon, you mean."

"Obviously. I'll even wear the Hooter T shirt and we can play Jenny need to keep her Job. Shower time for me, then I'll join you. Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight. Happy Sau Hain."

12