Mrs. Robinson's Quid Pro Quo Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyresse tries to get out from under their arrangement.
2.5k words
4.33
5.2k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam Robinson - lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, prim and proper 3rd grade teacher, a true 50 year old former MILF evolving into a Cougar has ensnared a 23 year-old African-American student teacher from the local community college in a quid pro quo. She's helping his career while he repays her Cougar mentality with his submission happening just as Mr. Robinson (John) gets a promotion that takes him away from the house and away from his hyper sexual wife.

She has just seduced Tyresse though dominance, having rode his cock after a late night of work, now summoning him back to her house on a Saturday for more.

Read Chapter one & two to get the background and how we have arrived in this moment.

He had gotten the text at 9 a.m. commanding him to 'come over to finish your units by 10 a.m.' Grumbling while he drove, he didn't get a lot of sleep and he was planning on working out that morning.

"Good morning Tyresse." said Pam Robinson, Tyresse's supervising teacher in 3rd grade at Washington Elementary, opening the door to her house. "You did a fine job finishing Unit one last night. We'll get a lot done on Unit two and I'll review your performance so far overall. I get to submit first 1/4 grades tomorrow."

It was Saturday morning and the young African-American man was walking into the home of 50 year-old mother of four graduated children, happily married to John for nearly 30 years, award winning teacher.

Mrs. Robinson sounded professional, her fit 5'6" frame in yoga pants, a tank top and sweatshirt, hair pulled up into a high bun.

"Shall we get to work...you remember..."

"Work first, play second..." Tyresse said, a mantra from the seven habits of high effective people. "First things first in other words."

"Excellent," Mrs. Robinson said, her hand on the small of his back leading him to the dinning room table.

"I've baked some muffins..." She said, then gestured to the space. "Spread your things out here and we'll start with Math..."

Yesterday they started during school, worked after school then finished Unit one at her house. He was set to teach that week and like she mentioned, his performance grades for the first quarter were due.

"No thank you on the muffins," Tyresse said and he sat down to work, she went to do some yoga.

"Let me know when you get a lesson done and I'll go through them," Mrs. Robinson said and then went into the living room where she had a lap top open, yoga mat spread out.

She went over, started the session, her ear buds were in, lost the sweatshirt, her tank and sports bra tight to her body. Tyresse turned his chair away from her, and focused on his work.

She would grunt or sigh, getting his attention, her form good and him seeing her in various positions, after the night before, began to be distracting. He put his own headphones in, though his mind had already be tethered to her movements. She finished, came over and was disappointed with his progress.

"You don't think they'll be distractions day to day Tyresse?" close to his face, still professional, though the light scolding felt familiar, almost expecting a slap after receiving last night's discipline.

She backed off, fixed some tea and walked out onto the deck, letting him finish lesson one, then two...she reading them as soon as he got them to her.

"Three more?" He asked, it was nearly noon and he was getting hungry.

"We are ahead, let's take a break," She said walking to the bar.

"Whiskey and Coke?"

"Oh, no...not this early..."

"Suite yourself," she said and poured her G&T. He did finish a third lesson before her drink started to settle in and she walked down the long hall to her bedroom.

"Shit..." Tyresse said, knowing what happened last night after she walked down that hallway. Several minutes passed and she hadn't come out, he went back to work, ignoring the break and his hunger pangs, or what she might be doing in the other room. He had expected 'Mistress Robinson' to appear, demanding things, alluding to his 'performance' as if the sexual meant as much as the work he was doing in the classroom.

He remembered the words - "Quid pro quo".

A good hour passed, he worked util 1 p.m. before order door dash on his app, figuring a salad for Mrs. Robinson, getting pasta for himself from a local Italian place. It arrived at 1:30 p.m., he was down to one lesson to write, though she hadn't reviewed the two latest.

"Mrs. Robinson, I got you a salad..." He called down the hall towards her bedroom. He sat down and started eating, the garlic bread was good too, saved her a piece and he was done before he even heard from her.

Truth was, Pam had called her husband John on his lunch hour (and hour later on the east coast) and was naked, playing with some vibrators while he spanked his cock, cumming for her onto his phone.

She let him watch her get changed, breaking out her black, gold and bronze leopard stockings and lingerie, black garter, and crotchless panties, her fulled swollen pussy lips pushing out of the slit, high heels. John signed off while she was doing her hair, a messy bun, though she liked to arrange the bangs coming down around her face, seductively.

She was doing dark eye showdown with a bronzer on her cheekbones when Tyresse called down about getting her a salad. Mistress Robinson didn't flinch, she had poured a double and the effects of the gin had settled in nicely, her purpose today clear.

Tyresse had walked right into the Tiger Trap...make that the Leopard Trap...

He stood at the end of the hallway, a good couple minutes, and then began to walk towards the bedroom, where she rode him on their bed. Tyresse was about to the door when she stepped out.

"Your thoughtfulness is appreciated right up to the point it's 1:45 p.m and you're just now letting me know," Her hand was in his chest and pushing him backwards. "We need to clear things up."

Tyresse stumbled backwards, catching himself on the wall almost knocking a picture off. He turned, took a small jog and decided in that moment this was enough.

He was leaving.

"I'm about done with Unit two but I'm definitely done with you..." Tyresse said, gathering his things, Mistress Robinson walked past the table and calmly got her laptop. Setting it on the island she opened the lid, her chest open to him, her long legs crossed as she leaned in on her elbows, she logged on while he continued getting his things from the table.

Mistress began typing, he looked up at her occasionally, still fumbling with pens and his computer. Tyresse was transfixed by her apathy towards his declaration and now her work on the computer.

"So we're good, I mean you are hot as hell and I enjoyed last night, but I have to concentrate," Tyresse said. "I think I'm going to ask for a transfer Monday...this..."

"The young man came onto me in the break room, forcing a kiss..." Mistress Robinson read from her screen, then turning the computer to him so he could see the words. "This is an email that I wrote last night. I feared you didn't understand the depths of your performance grade and might have trouble committing to my wishes."

Tyresse held the computer and looked like he was about to throw it...

"Oh Child, I can sent that from my phone...destroy it if you'd like, cloud based, remember? And I have your report there, ready to send for the quarter...it's paints the picture of incomplete assignments, lack of focus. You need to stay here and talk me through your performance review and I can only then change that for you."

He set the computer down hard on the table, paced around the living room holding his chin, rubbing his hair. Mistress Robinson picked up his bag and pulled out the folder with his lessons and sat down on the couch, crossing her legs while he paced. She got the new unit papers out and for the first time in her life, in the sexual haze that the gin created, blended together with Mrs. Robinson.

"Sit, Tyresse..." she said patting the couch. "I do want to help you become the amazing teacher I know you are and will be."

The angry, frustrated, scared look shook off his face, timidly he moved to her side, sitting a good two feet away from her long, stocking covered legs. She smelled amazing and he saw the hair, makeup and exposed flesh close up, his fight or flight brain calming down.

Pam Robinson returned, dressed as the domme who'd run her husband through play spankings and restriction, she pointed out the good in his introductions...then how to improve his closing activities. She questioned strategies, and soon he was sitting right next to her, leaning into her shoulder. They were talking education with her half-naked body against his, Tyresse pulling out a pen, then his computer and then worked almost two hours straight.

She got up to pee, and Tyresse worked to make the corrections...she went to the bar and mixed them both a drink, came over and handed it to him.

"Quid pro quo." she stated. "You really don't have a choice. My wants come before me wanting you to succeed."

"Understood..." He took the drink, drank it all in one gulp.

"Lay on the floor, in a child's pose," She said, he nodded. "If I clap twice, this is where I want you to be, understood Urchin?"

"Understood, Mistress..." Tyresse made his way to the floor slowly. For the next 20 minutes she did a second performance review for the college, one that was amazing and would give him high marks. She read it to him on the floor, telling him she really did feel that way, but don't make her send the other one.

"Perform for me now and you'll get your good marks this quarter and the rest of the semester we'll have to work out," Mistress Robinson said and squatted down, running her hands over his back, to his shoulders, her palms on his scalp as she extended her body over his, hips bouncing a little against his strong ass before getting on all fours still above him, bodies touching some.

"Roll over..."

Tyresse spun slowly, her hands firm on the floor by each side of his head, he looked away, her breasts peaking out of the top bodice, nipples so hard. She lowered one, placed it on his lip, he didn't close around it, knowing what happened last night.

"Good, Child...now suck it..."

He complied, she moaned...."Ohhhhh"

"Now bite it...."

He complied, and she screamed out "Yesss!!!!"

She forced it out from his teeth, her eyes closed and very quickly she did a burpee up, and her legs replaced her hands. Tyresse opened his eyes and suspended above his face was her swollen pussy lips, the black and bronze, muted white stockings and lingerie. She began to lower and instinctively he placed his hands on her orbs of flesh, feeling the expensive and sheer lingerie.

"Ohhhhh, Child..." she moaned, her pussy pressing on his lips, his tongue reaching skyward inside her flesh, her hips pivoted back and forth mashing her flesh against lips, tongue, cheeks, nose. "Goddd! OHHHH!"

Tyresse felt a rush of fluid, like the night before when his hand was deep inside, her hand slipped down and began to rub her clit hard and fast. She was pushing into his face, his hands holding her up enough so he could breath, his hips sliding forward and back faster and faster, he tried to lap, lick, suck as much as he could.

"YEESSSSS! CHILDDDD! YESSSSS!" Her fingers were deep in her own snatch and she cried out! "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Mistress Robinson released a squirt of fluid that rained into his mouth, over his face, it was sweet, unlike anything he'd ever gone down on, he licked and sucked while she still rode him.

"OHHH GOD!" she cried out and finally stood up. "Take your FUCKING clothes off! NOW!"

Her fingers were back inside, her mouth open, head looking at him, then down, still rubbing her clit, inserting deep inside. Tyresse dropped his pants, hustled off his shirt, she laid down, grabbing her own feet, rocking back and forth while he knelt down and placed his cock to her cunt and thrust inside hard.

"YEEESSSSSS!" she exclaimed, the fluid lubricating perfectly, his long, fat dick slid easily, parting her flesh, having been there the night before with her on top. "FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!!"

Tyresse knew how to do that. He firmly placed his hands around her shoulders, using his forearms to brace her, and brought the weight of his body down on her, pulling back and thrusting forward.

"AHHH! AHHHHH! OHHH! OHHH! YEESSSSS! OHHHH! AHHHH! MMPHFFTTT! OHHH!!!!" she called out, her eyes closed, her hands around his neck, he remember not to kiss her, instead kissing her neck, licking her ear, never letting up ripping through her cunt. "AHHH! AHHHHH! OHHH! OHHH! YEESSSSS! OHHHH! AHHHH! MMPHFFTTT! OHHH!!!!"

She let him turn her, push her head to the floor, line is cock up and enter from behind, thrusting forward, holding her hips and then speeding up again, "AHHH! AHHHHH! OHHH! OHHH! YEESSSSS! OHHHH! AHHHH! MMPHFFTTT! OHHH!!!!"

He took out the angst for being forced into this position, pushing hard into her twat, her face contorted, eyes distant, somewhere else, feeling this, the gin, he dominance that brought them there and the ultimate submission to his cock.

"GOOOD! DAAMMM!!!! OooO! OOOooo! FUCK!!!!" she bellowed, his stamina almost too much, her eyes focused, grabbed his face. orgasming she screamed, "FILL ME MUTHA FUCKer!!"

The serious, wanton, evil look shot a wave through Tyresse, his groin answered and unloaded deep inside her for the second time in 18 hours.

"OHhhhh Mistresssssss!" Tyresse moaned, pushed inside, holding it there, it spasming and spurting cum four, five, six more times, her legs holding him there, both breathing like they were going to pass out. She was still holding his neck, staring at him, almost like she was going to kiss him. He wanted that, would almost make things alright, make things real, instead she released her legs and pushed him away.

Pulling his dick out, it was a sloppy wet mess, her eyes found it and immediately crotched down as he stood and began to gently clean him, her diametrically opposed personalities, in the sensual lingerie, which was around her waist, her breasts suspended while she nursed the head, licked his balls and shaft, looking up. She wanted to share their fluids, again obeying her own rule of no kissing.

Running her hands up his legs, over his flat stomach, up to his firm chest and she cupped his cheeks before standing back and walking out of the room.

Naked, he looked to the right where she went down the hall and yelled.

"Hey! Are we done?!"

There was a pause, he got his pants, boxers and began to dress.

"For now!" he heard from near her bedroom. "You pass with flying colors!"