A Virgin in Paris

Story Info
A virgin with a huge Dick losses his virginity in Paris.
2.5k words
4.41
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened when I was 19 and on my first holiday alone. I decided to go to Paris and visit the museums that I have always read about.

I was staying in a small hotel not far from the center of Paris. I had just finished my first day of sightseeing and decided to go back to the hotel for a drink before going out for dinner. As I entered the bar, I saw that it was almost empty, there were only 2 other people in there.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. I was just about to take my first sip when I heard a voice say

"Bonjour".

I turned around and saw 2 women sitting at the table behind me. They were both in their late 30's or early 40's, they were both wearing black dresses that hugged their bodies perfectly.

They both had long brown hair and they were both very pretty.

"Bonjour," I said back to them.

"You're English?" one of the women asked me in a French accent.

"Yes, I am," I replied. "And you are?" I asked her. She smiled at me and said,

"I am Monique, this is my friend Nicole."

"Nice to meet you both," I spoke.

"We are here for a conference, and we are staying at this hotel," Nicole said.

"I am as well; I am staying in room 2034," I told them.

"Oh really? You must be our neighbour!" Monique exclaimed.

Yes, we are I said back to them, I was expecting them to walk away but they asked if they could sit with me as they thought I looked lonely. they sat down and spoke to each other, but I could not understand as I only knew a little French. Monique looked at me and asked if I had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, I blushed as said that I had never had a girlfriend.

"Oh really? you are a very handsome young man; I am sure you will have no problem finding a girlfriend." Nicole said.

"I am not that good with girls; I don't know what to say or do," I told them.

"We can help you with that!"

I was shocked by what she said, I had never been approached by any woman before. I have always kept myself to myself growing up because I was the youngest child of 7 and was always left out of family events. because of this, I became a fan of art and museums, and all the things' people of my age should not be into.

"You are so sweet and very handsome. I think you should try and get out of your shell more." Nicole said.

"I am not sure how to do that," I told her.

"We can help you with that!" She said again, this time with a smile on her face.

"I am not sure I want to be in a relationship right now," I told her.

"We are not asking you to get into a relationship, we just want to help you with your confidence." She said.

"You don't have any confidence?" She asked me.

Well, you are talking to us, and we have not left yet, you're doing just fine with us. with that, they both whispered to each other and then said they would go get some more drinks for the three of us. I just sat there thinking what is happening to a geek like me, how is it that I have two beautiful and sexy women flirting with me?

They came back with a bottle of wine and 3 glasses.

"We are going to have some fun tonight; you can do as much or as little as you want." She said.

"We will not force you to do anything, we just want to help build your confidence."

We sat and drank that bottle of wine and 2 more, I was a little tipsy and starting to loosen up and feel comfortable with these two sexy women. After about 3 hours they suggested that we head up to the room and continue there. it might be because I was tipsy, I said OK walked to the stairs, and headed up to my room.

We got to the room and they both sat on the bed, and I was in a chair. I had my arms folded across my chest as if to say, what now? they asked if I had ever seen two women kiss before. I said no, well only in films but never in real life.

they both looked at each other and said let's show him. I sat in the chair as they started to kiss, it was a long slow sensual kiss, I could see their tongues intertwining and it was so erotic. I felt my cock start to grow in my trousers.

They broke the kiss and looked at me, I said wow that was so hot. They both laughed and said you haven't seen anything yet. They stood up and started to dance, kissing each other and touching each other's breasts laughing and giggling.

They turned to me and said we are going to put on a show for you. I sat back in the chair and watched as they danced closer together, their hands all over each other. They started to unbutton each other's blouses, slowly exposing their lingerie-clad breasts.

They slowly unhooked their bras and showed me their breasts. Monique breasts were larger than Nicole's but saying that Nicole still had large ones. Monique's skin was a beautiful golden brown while Nicole's was a silk white. Monique started to caress Nicole's breasts and pull on her large nipples.

I was in awe.

"Do you like what you see?" Monique asked me.

"Oh yes, very much so," I replied.

they then whispered to each other and then looked back at me and said it's my turn. They walked over to me and made me stand up; Monique kissed me while Nicole started to unbutton my shirt. I was shaking as I had never done anything like this before.

When my shirt came off, they both started to kiss my chest and lick my nipples. I have never been so turned on in my life, it was like a dream but real. Nicole's hands went down to my trousers, and she unzipped them and dropped them to the floor. they could see my erection through my boxers. Monquie then pulled my boxers down and they both gasped and Nicole said something in French that I did not understand.

What did you say?" I asked.

"I said, oh my god, he is huge," Monique replied.

I did not know that I was big because I have never seen another penis in my life. I never got changed in front of others when I did sports or after going swimming. I always thought my body was wrong in some way.

"I don't know, I am not sure if it is big or not," I said.

"I think it is huge." She replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes! It is bigger than the ones you see in porn movies!" she said.

With that Monique started to give me my very first blowjob. the moment her tongue hit the head of my penis I exploded over her face,

"Oh my god I am so sorry," I said,

they both of them just laughed and Nicole licked me cum off Monique's face.

Monique said it was fine after all it was my first time. It did not take me longer to get an erection back, this time it felt different, it felt harder and stronger than before. It did not take long before Monique started to such my penis while Nicole started to kiss me on the lips.

I could not believe what was happening, this was my first time with a girl and here I am with two girls. I broke the kiss and looked at Nicole,

I want to taste you".

She just smiled and said OK. I kissed her again while my hand moved down to her crotch area, I slipped two fingers into her very wet pussy. I think sliding my finger out of her pussy and into my mouth, for the first time in my life, I taste the sweet nectar of a pussy.

I looked at Nicole and she was looking at me with a smile.

"Your turn", I said to her.

She smiled and moved down my body, kissing me as she went down. She stopped when she got to my cock,

"Wow, it's huge". She looked up at me with a smile on her face, "I'm going to enjoy this."

She looked back at my cock and grabbed it with her hand. She stroked it a few times,

"it's so big".

She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. I was in heaven; she was an amazing cocksucker.

the whole time Nicole was sucking my dick Monique was lying on the bed playing with her pussy. I could see how wet she was because the wetness was glistening in the light. after a few minutes, Nicole stopped and said to me to eat Monquie's pussy. so, I got onto the bed and lowered my head towards her golden-brown pussy. I started to run my tongue up and down her pussy lips, each time I hit her clit she let out a little cry of pleasure.

The whole time I was eating her pussy I did not see that Nicole had got onto the bed and was sat on Monquie's face and was having her pussy eaten out at the same time. both these sexy women were moaning so loud I was worried that the police were going to be called but I did not care about that.

I was licking her pussy and sucking on her clit when she started to moan even louder, and I knew that she was about to cum. I sucked harder on her clit and stuck two fingers into her pussy as far as they would go. She screamed out

"Oh god "

Her pussy started to squirt all over my face. I kept sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy until she had finished Cumming. I stood up and looked at the two of them as they were kissing each other passionately, I could see that Nicole was also getting ready to cum as she was moaning louder than ever before.

We all lay on the bed waiting for someone to make the next move, it was not going to be me as I had no idea what I was doing. Nicole was the first one to move, she straddled me and said it was time to take this huge dick in her pussy. She took my swollen dick in her hand and stroked it a few times before she guided it to her pussy and gently lowered on to the biggest dick she has ever seen.

She moaned as she took it in her pussy, she was not used to this size and it hurt a little, but she wanted more. She lowered herself on my dick until I was fully inside her, then started to ride me. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her hips and helped her bounce up and down on my dick, I could see the pain in her face but also the pleasure.

While Nicole was riding my dick Monique was kissing me and playing with her pussy. both were moaning in French, and it seemed to me that they were enjoying it. Monique said something to Nicole and Nicole stopped riding me and turned around to face the opposite, her back was to me. Monique then moved down the bed and from what I could feel she started to lick my shaft while Nicole was moving up and down and also, I think lick her pussy when it got in range of her tongue.

It was not long before I cummed again inside Nicole, I have never cummed so much. I almost passed out at what just happened, never in my wildest dream did I know this would happen. When Nicole got off me my dick was covered in both of us cum, Monique wasted no time and licked my dick clean.

At this point we were all so tired we just laid on the bed in a daze, the smell of sex in the air and the bed sheets covered in cum and sweat. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the two of them arguing in French. I asked them what was going on and Monique said she wanted to fuck me as she has not had my dick inside of her, but she wanted me to fuck her in the ass and she prefers that, and Nicole was telling her that I was too big.

I told them that I would love to fuck her in the ass, but she had to be ready for it. She asked me how she could get ready, and I told her that we should take a shower together and clean each other up. We all got into the shower together and started soaping each other up, Nicole was washing my back while Monique was cleaning my cock.

After we showered, I went back to bed and the girls said they needed to get some things from their room. it took them about 5 minutes to come back and I was shocked to see that Nicole was wearing a strap-on with a big back cock on it.

"I hope that not going to be used on me," I asked

both laughed and said no. Monique got onto the bed and grabbed my dick and stroked it until I was hard and then stood up turned around and gently pushed my dick into her ass. She screamed in pain but said not to stop.

Monique pushed through the pain and rode me for what seemed like hours. this was by far the best feeling so far. I had forgotten that Nicole was in the room, I only then noticed her when Monique laid back on me and then Nicole got onto the bed and took the strap-on and proceed to slide it into Monique's sopping wet pussy and we both started to fuck this brown goodness hard. I have never seen anything like it before, I soon exploded and filled her ass with my cum. she screamed so loud it hurt my ears when she cummed.

We all collapsed onto the bed and by this time it was almost 5 am and I was so tired. We all fell asleep in each other arms and slept most of the next day. We spent the next week of my time there fucking and spending all our time together, the girls missed the rest of the conference that they were meant to attend. The day I flew back to England I was a different man.

I had the best sex of my life and had the most amazing time with two beautiful women. I'm not sure if I will ever see them again but it was an experience that I will never forget.