Mrs Ronson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Danny dear, if I hadn't have been so ready for it, I think that it would have hurt me very much, but I was more than ready and feeling it sliding up inside me, stretching me so deep, was such a wonderful relief!

"It was good that I was so prepared, though because Father James wasn't one for much foreplay, or much other attention outside of thrusting his dick in and out of me, but he went at that like a piston engine and he had so much stamina, and there I was thinking of The Lord, my God, moving mysteriously inside me.

"He couldn't keep it up indefinitely, of course, but neither could I take that incessant pounding, so I was thankful when he finally released his holy spunk deep inside me. I thought I could feel his priestly dick firing successive bursts of good Christian juice into my womb.

"I was exhausted, Danny dear, but Father James was the one who had been doing all the physical work. There was a man who took the duties of his calling very seriously. His religious life must have kept him very fit."

"I don't think there's much there that could be described as good, Christian or religious, Mrs Ronson."

She kissed me on the cheek, her hand still about my stiff erection which was leaking precum. "You are such a prude, Danny dear, and this is so big and stiff right now. Do you want a fuck?"

12