Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 05

Story Info
The finale, and start of Mrs. Siu's life as a big cock slut.
11.8k words
4.53
30.6k
57

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the boys dribble back and forth, Ivan barking out instructions as he walked around them. This mundane routine of high school athletics has become normalized to me. But my body still has no idea how to feel as I watched these muscled...men in front of me. Especially those of Tim and Ivan.

I felt my panties grow damp at the thought.

I saw Tim talking to Todd, the team captain and the towering black player that stared so intensely at me when I first joined. The two seemed oddly friendly and exchanged a laugh after Tim pointed at me. I squirmed uncomfortably at the attention.

I pulled Ivan aside when he was in earshot.

"What's their deal?" I asked.

"What?"

"Tim and Todd?"

"Oh...," his face twisted into a cheeky grin. "They're brothers. I thought you would have, uh, noticed."

Ivan turned around and screamed at a boy who fumbled the ball. I stood, mouth agape at the revelation. Tim had a brother? I felt my body flush. Another Matthews? Massive, muscled, and...

I watched Todd and Tim playing ball with each other, my eyes drifting downwards to Todd's boxers. After practice Tim and Ivan both slipped away to the other gym where the girl's volleyball team was still practicing. I peered longingly from the edge of the door at my two fuck buddies. The two of which seem to have quickly lost interest. Being "dumped" by Tim again left an empty pit in my stomach.

"See yah later Mrs. Siu," I jumped when I heard the low rumble behind me. I turned around to see Todd making his way out of the building, a big smirk on his face.

"Um, have a good night, Todd," I smiled meekly. He probably knew exactly what I was doing.

"Don't wait up for my bro, he got another piece already," he winked.

"Oh, uh, that's not..."

He didn't care to hear my weak excuses as the door slammed closed behind him.

The next practice Ivan had me join in with the practice. He said it would be a good excuse to learn and burn some of that pregnancy weight. Tim said I never looked better in response, but his lack of interest told me that was a lie.

Obviously, my body couldn't keep up with these Grecian-like athletes. I felt my body become inundated with sweat and my breath come out in ragged huffs as I tried to participate where I could. Todd eagerly volunteered himself when the nightmare was finally over and we got to partner stretches. His hands were forceful on my calf as I laid on my back for the hamstring stretch. I was surprised to look up and see his fingers able to wrap around my leg completely. When it was my turn, I had to stand up to hold his leg due to our relative size. It was oppressively heavy and I struggled to hold it up. I could resist gently squeezing and testing the rock-hard calf, the carved block of muscle awakening a primal attraction in me. On the last stretch, we sat and faced each other, my legs pushing against the inside of his to help him with his splits. My fingers struggled to hold on as I pulled on his wrist, my small hands unable to wrap around his wrists.

When it was my turn, he was pretty shocked to see me drop down and pretty much able to do a full split right away. He sat down in front of me and gently pushed out my legs with the inside of his foot against mine.

"Wow," he said as he pushed me onto the floor with his hands on his back.

"I do yoga," I grunted.

"I can see that."

In the shadow of his body, I could discretely watch the growing cock bulging through his shorts. I decided to tease him and flexed my ass, causing my cheeks to subtlety bounce through my loose shorts. I watched voyeuristically, short of breath, as the silhouette of his cock snaked down his shorts. I had butterflies knowing that he was staring at my ass.

"You don't even need my help, eh?"

"No, but I appreciate it," I gasped out. "Push harder!"

I had to stifle a moan as his hands slowly explored downwards, my lower back tingling as his fingers were just about to graze my ass cheeks.

"Time!" Ivan's loud call snapped me out of the haze as I raised my body and looked into his eyes.

He stared deeply into mine. The intent burning in his dark brown irises was one that I have quickly learned to recognize. I felt my panties become inundated with something other than my sweat. He broke off the stare with a big white smile before getting up and joining his friends. I sat there staring longingly at him, my body growing sexually frustrated from lack of attention after being teased so brazenly.

...

My breathes came out raggedly. Why did they have to practice right before a game?! Ivan looked at his watch and barked out to stop. I hurriedly ran into the girls changeroom to shower before the away team came to use it. The hot water streaming down my head and washing the sweat off my body felt amazing. While I knew that Ivan was forcing me to run around with the boys was a cruel joke, I did see the results in my physique. I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror as I toweled off. My stomach has been shedding weight at a constant pace and my entire body has slimmed down to the point that even my oblivious husband was able to notice.

I hummed a happy tune but cried out in dismay when I looked into my gym bag. I triple checked the cavernous bag but only the undersized clothes I brought on the first day of practice was left. Anger flashed before I turned red when I realized some boys must have snuck in and taken my clothes while I was in the shower.

I could hear them snickering as I walked out shyly. Ivan looked at me with disapproval as I gave him an apologetic look. Though, I could see his eyes turn bright with lust as he stared longer at my overflowing figure in the still tight outfit. The other team filed in, some giving a surprised look when they saw me behind the opposing bench. I fidgeted nervously as the crowd began to filter in and fill the stands.

"C-can I leave Ivan?"

"Hmm...no. I need you here for supervision."

Bullshit.

The game was about to start when Todd stood up and pulled me aside. He pinned me against the wall and whispered, "I can't play."

"Why not?"

He looked down and when I followed his eyes, I saw his hard-on peeking out the top of his shorts.

"Your fat ass in those shorts got me so hard. Like damn Mrs. Siu."

I scoffed, "How is that my problem?"

"Fuck yes, that's your problem. Now you gotta help me get rid of it. I can't play like this"

"What?!" not this bullshit again.

"What else is your useless fat ass gonna do?"

"Excuse me?!" I yelped. "You can't expect to use the same bullshit as your brother to get in my pants, I, ah!"

He grabbed my face by the cheeks and stared down into my eyes.

"Don't you dare compare me to my brother," the intensity and tone of his voice scared me.

"I-I'm sorry Todd," I whimpered quietly. "I won't, I-"

"Shut it, slut. That's daddy to you."

"Y-yes daddy," I whispered.

"Now you're gonna suck my cock like a good little cum slut, okay?"

"Yes...daddy."

"Good girl."

He grabbed my ass and pushed me towards the PE office. I tried resisting but his arm basically lifted me off my feet. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the couch with his log of a cock slapping me in the face.

"Suck it, slut," he said gruffly. "Coach gonna be mad if I'm not out there in 5 minutes."

The ire of Ivan convinced me to open my mouth. His sweaty cock made my mouth water and spittle dribbled off my chin almost immediately. I tried my best to suck on the cock but made little progress down its length, only the top shiny with my spit. He pulled me off after only a minute.

"You ain't that good at this, huh? Not going to make it in time like this. Let me give you a hand..."

"Hey!" I said startled as he pulled me up to my feet by my hair and flung me onto the couch. He pushed my head into the cushions and I didn't have time to react before he ripped my shorts down. He stuck a fat finger into my slick pussy and a loud moan inadvertently slipped past my lips. I had been masturbating daily in a daze of sexual frustration, but it couldn't satiate my desire for a hot throbbing cock. Being so close and physical with all these boys, their stares and their attention, had me dripping by the end of every practice.

"Hee hee!" he sneered. "Ya ready already?"

"Wait!" was all I could get out before I felt his cock head pushing against my little pink slit. I groaned as he roughly pushed his thick cock in. Tim and his father showed their experience and patience, but Todd was like a wild animal in heat. He pounded me relentlessly. My teeth gritted and my eyes watered with exertion as he quickly excavated through my tight folds to the back of my pussy. I struggled to accommodate his length at first but it wasn't long before the entire sheath was dripping with my juices. I could tell he felt it too as his cock glided back and forth smoothly now, my cream coating its entire black length as my pussy lips gripped tightly to its girth. He ignored my loud moan as he fucked through my first orgasm. Droplets of my juices sprayed out with each thrust filling and stretching every inch of my pulsing hole. I began to be impressed by his endurance, the rapid rate at which he fucked was superhuman. His cock stretched my cunt and seemingly stimulated it like no other before.

"Damn, you one tight ass hoe," he groaned. "You like that cock?"

"Yesh," I moaned. I decided to play with fire and grunted out, "Better. Than. Tim's."

"Fuck yeah!" He jeered. "Fuck that fool. Now take my cum like a good little slut!"

"Todd, no! Not ins-," my words were caught short by an inadvertent moan as his cock bottomed out one last time.

He put a foot onto my head and roared. My eyes rolled when I felt the first burst of his hot cum blast inside of me. It warmed the inside of my belly as it dripped down the outside of it. His orgasm was forceful, each thrust coinciding with a powerful splash of virile cum against the back of my pussy. His cock withdrawing left my pussy gaping and a loud slap on my ass caused a huge glob to drip out onto the couch.

"Whew! That's one good pussy!"

He wiped his cock with my shirt and then ran out the door as the start of the game echoed into the office.

As I came to from the sounds of the first intermission buzzer, I ignored Ivan's instructions and slipped out of the school. I was beet red in the drug store as I walked past the inquisitive looks at my musty cum stained shirt. The wall of condoms made me pause after I grabbed a Plan B pill off the shelf. I browsed the selection, never having to think much of it when grabbing something for George. Something like that would never fit with any of their cocks. I squatted down, grimacing as I felt some more of Todd's cum leak out, and saw what I was looking for. Magnum XL? Sounds about right. I was surprised at their price when I was checking out, but it beats paying for these damn pills.

Todd, as most teenage boys are, was insatiably horny. Luckily for the both of us, I came to terms that I had just a powerful sex drive as well. He couldn't even wait 24 hours, walking into my classroom the next day while I was on my lunch break. I tried to play it cool, but I quickly broke down when he closed the door and started stripping.

"H-hey! Todd!!!" I yelled shrilly. "What are you doing? You can't just do that...how do you even know I'd do...that with you again!"

He shrugged and I watched mesmerized at the cock swinging between his legs.

"I had a feeling."

I was passive as he closed the distance to us. My fingers moved on their own to feel his warm chiseled body as he stripped me. By the time the back of my knees hit my desk, I wouldn't care if my husband was in the room watching. My legs were spread and my pussy was dripping in anticipation. But I had a moment of clarity as I watched pre-cum drip onto my slit from his gleaming cock head.

"Wait!" I yelled once again, my hands covering my pussy. Todd looked annoyed, thinking he had finally broken me down completely. I was worried with the look on his face that he would rip my hands off and force himself onto me, but he just stared.

"M-my purse," I mumbled.

He grabbed it off the desk and looked inside. He chuckled when he saw the box of condoms that filled it.

"Don't you like it raw? I thought you liked getting your cunt filled with cum?"

I squirmed, my pussy gushed at the thought, but I stayed resolute.

"No, no more pills, and no more babies!" I lectured him. George also got a vasectomy, so no more excuses either.

He sighed disappointedly, but unraveled the condom down his cock.

"There's lube in there too," I mumbled quietly.

"So, if I wear a condom, I get to fuck you whenever?" I watched mesmerized as he drizzled the lube on like ketchup on a foot long hotdog.

"Well," I started to say before his cock pushed its way into me. I gasped, even the combined lubrication of my dripping pussy and the lubricant oil wasn't enough to let it slide in easily. But the pressure of his cock stimulating the network of nerves under my clit made my pussy shudder with intense pleasure.

"Well?" he prompted as he began slowly pumping back and forth.

"Mmm...yessss," I moaned. "Fuck me please. Satisfy me, make me feel gooood!"

Todd took it slow this time and painfully teased out my moans with targeted stabs through my tight folds. I was basically comatose by the time that he bottomed out, soft moans escaped my lips as the juices pooling on my desk dripped onto the floor. I felt his cock dragging, pulling, on my folds and lighting the nerves inside my pussy on fire with each painfully slow stroke. He readjusted my legs, placing them up on his shoulders and I felt his hands grab my legs for leverage.

He bottomed out in one swift plunge, the force pushing my hips off the desk as his cock head burrowed itself deep inside of me.

"FUUUUCK!" I screamed, forgetting that I was in my classroom. I squealed in pleasure as I felt a powerful orgasm surge through my body. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!!!"

My juices sprayed everywhere as he fucked me through my orgasm. My body convulsed in his grip and his cock pounding me drew out a consecutive orgasm as he roared. His cock jerked inside of me and I felt the silicone sheath fill and balloon with his hot cum. My cumming pussy clamped on tightly as he withdrew, cum spilling out of the opening of the condom still embedded inside of me. I heard him getting dressed as I propped myself onto my elbows.

"Did that feel good?" he asked me.

I extracted the condom out of me. I lifted it above my head and let the remaining cum drip onto my outstretched tongue. I swallowed loudly and looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Amazing."

...

I shifted back and forth behind the bench nervously. My husband sitting on the bleachers made eye contact from across the gym and discretely waved. I awkwardly waved back as I watched the boys run back and forth in front of us. The squeaking of shoes, shouting, and the dribbling drowned out all other sounds. I could see my babies wiggling in George's arms. The babysitter called out sick and we couldn't find any other option in time. Hopefully the sound was not too much for them. During intermission, I heard a baby cry out in the in the gym. I instantly felt my shirt go damp. Ivan stared at the dark circles in my shirt and nodded immediately when I told him I needed to leave to feed my child.

"You didn't bring any bottles?" I asked my husband annoyed.

"Well, I forgot about them in the chaos. Lisa left us in quite the predicament."

I rolled my eyes as I bounced the little one in my arms. Its dark hand pawed at my breast. I took him into the PE office and shuttered the windows. Laying him on some blankets, I leaned over him and he latched quickly to the dangling nipple. I sighed in relief as he sucked up the milk in my swollen breasts. I couldn't look behind me when I heard the door lock unlatch and somebody enter. But I could recognize the sweaty musk filling the room instantly.

"HmmHmmHMM," I recognized Todd's voice. "You can't expect to be positioned like that and not expect me to fuck the shit out of you."

My body flushed in reaction to his words.

"You will NOT fuck me while I'm breastfeeding!" I said forcefully. "Go away Todd."

I felt his hands lift up my skirt and trace my thighs.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Wasn't earlier enough for you?"

He relented for just a moment.

"Hmm, I wonder what it tastes like?" he reached around to gently squeeze my free nipple, milk jetting into his palm. I sighed pleasurably. The release of pressure was actually welcoming. He loudly slurped it from his hand. "Damn, ain't bad."

"Glad you like it," I said awkwardly as I blushed, "Now can you leave me alone now?"

"Hmm, but not as sweet as this."

I groaned deeply as his finger prodded the dark spot on my panties. A thin string of my juices stuck to his finger from the inundated fabric. He sucked his finger loudly before slipping his finger past the thin fabric and deep into my pussy. I moaned loudly as he began finger fucking me. Another finger slipped in and I pushed my ass back in time with his thrusts. It was only a minute before I started cumming. I struggled to stay standing, my knees buckling, as my pussy splattered juices all over my shoes. I breathed a sigh of relief and excitement when I opened my eyes to see my baby had fallen asleep. I looked back at the smug face of Todd.

I smiled seductively. "Grab a condom."

I pushed him to lie down on a yoga mat that was left out. His legs extended past it onto the floor.

I straddled his waist. I opened up my legs as I skewered myself with his cock. My pussy still struggled to accept its thick girth as I bobbed my hips. One of my hands pushed on his hard abs for support as the other stroked the remaining shaft between my legs with the juices that dripped from my stretched pussy lips.

"You naughty boy. You like my milky tits?" I purred.

"Fuck yeah," he grinned. He reached up and squeezed my veiny breasts. I felt milk jetting uncontrollably out of the dark red nubs. The thin pearly liquid that dripped onto him contrasted heavily with his dark chiseled body. I moaned loudly as I grinded my pussy on his waist, my juices now coating the entirety of the once matte black cock as I bounced. His mouth sucking on my needy tits resulted in rivulets of milk streaming down my chest.

"You okay in there Liz?" I heard my husbands voice muffled voice from outside the door

"Shit!" I hissed. I jumped off Todd's cock and flipped down my skirt. I cracked open the door, one hand covering my breasts as if I was caught naked by a stranger. "Shh, he's asleep. Just wait outside for now."

"Can I come in?"

"No! Uh, I'm covered in milk, just go back to the gym and I'll see you soon okay babe?"

"Why don't I take him to the car then?"

"G-good idea," I opened the door slightly to avoid being suspicious. I felt sweat dripping off my forehead and my blood turn cold in suspense. I hoped to God that George didn't come any more into the room. A Jenga tower would tumble down if he saw the naked black man on the floor, whose erect cock was just embedded in his wife. It would almost be a relief to be done with this sneaking around. But luckily, he didn't move past the door blocking the view of Todd before I handed him the sleeping baby and pushed him out.

"Just let me clean up and I'll be out to see you soon," my voice still shaking from nerves.

"Ah, well, intermission is ending soon so you better hurry."

"Oh...okay," I said and closed the door. I waited to hear him walking away before I turned to Todd.

"Oh, my, god," I mouthed.

He smirked and feigned wiping his forehead. He grabbed his cock and waved it, beckoning me back.

I excitedly hopped back onto his waiting cock. I knew from his smile that he never doubted for a moment I'd be back. I groaned deeply as his cock filled the empty void I felt inside of me.