Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good daddy," I moaned as I rocked back and forth on his lap.

"You too slut. This MILF pussy was made for a stud cock."

I moaned and caressed his wiry hair as he sucked on my nipples gently. The sensation sending waves of pleasure down my body.

"You gotta hurry and finish, you big baby," I giggled.

"Shut up, don't tell me what to do," he grunted. "I'll give you a baby, bitch."

He picked me up effortlessly and carried me to the couch. He laid me down and pushed my knees beside my head. I saw him rip off his condom before he began pounding me in a breeding press.

"Wait, nooo," I squealed. "Not inside!"

The couch bounced me up his cock with every thrust, doubling his relentless speed. Any resistance was fucked away as I could only moan like an animal as his cock stimulated every inch of nerves between my legs. It was only a few minutes before he roared and cum painted the back of my pussy. I came again as he filled me up, our combined sex juices dribbling out of my pussy from the sides of his deeply embedded cock.

"Ooo! So warm! So hot!" I moaned in sexual delirium, my body shivering with pleasure.

"Clean me up, I gotta play."

I licked his cock clean of our juices like a thick black popsicle. He tossed some bills onto my chest before he jogged out of the room. I squatted over the garbage can and pushed out whatever cum I could. I left off my foregone panties, they were absolutely soaked by my juices. I felt bits of cum drip out of me as I walked back to the gym. When I went back behind the bench, I fidgeted nervously. Can anybody in the crowd tell what just happened? I also think some of the boys recognized the unmistakable smell of sex. It was like blood in the water and I was surrounded by sharks.

...

I could feel the dark and bitter atmosphere fill the gym. The boys that used to be boisterous and laid back were suddenly quiet and quick to anger when mistakes happened. A losing streak put their championship run at risk of ending before it even started. Todd's mood was even worse. During school, he would come find me and whisk me away for a cum and dump. Using my pussy as an outlet for his frustrations without a single word. He carried the team on his back as he performed better than ever under the pressure. But I could tell it was starting to get to him. It must be tough to try so hard and not find success.

In the PE office, Tim and Ivan chatted while I packed up my stuff after another loss.

"Why are they sucking so much?" Tim asked in a confused tone.

"Probably cause your brother is busy fucking Ms. Assistant coach over here instead of focusing on the game," Ivan replied snarkily.

"Hold on," Tim and I replied at the same time.

"Ain't her fault coach," Tim continued. "Todd still playing good, better even."

The paused and stared at each before turning and both staring at me with a strange smile.

"See you at the game Liz," Ivan said menacingly.

...

The gym was filled with screams of delight as the last buzzer went off. Our losing streak was finally broken! We all rushed into a huge mosh pit of relief and joy. The smell of sweat and teenage pheromones was overwhelming. I got caught up in the excitement as Todd found me in the crowd and picked me up by the waist in a tight hug. I had never seen him so happy before, a giant smile plastered on his face.

"Alright alright, we still gotta practice," Ivan broke up the celebrations.

"Aw coach," some boys protested.

Ivan cleared his throat and that silenced the crowd.

As the boys brought out equipment, Todd grabbed me and whispered in my ear.

"Let's celebrate."

My panties were soaked by the time we got to the changing room door.

I gasped in surprise when I saw Tim inside already standing with a long strip of red fabric.

"W-what's going on?" I asked confused.

"A reward, for your help," Tim said.

"Reward? Help?" I replied, even more confused, as they put on the blindfold and manhandled me onto a bench.

I heard the sound of clothes dropping onto the floor and I licked my lips. My pussy was practically gushing at this point. I daydreamed about being DP'd by these two ever since Todd fucked me weeks ago.

"Whose cock is this?" Todd asked.

I gasped when a heavy cock slapped against my face. I grasped it in my hands and inspected it with my tiny fingers. I felt for the thickness and length, the thick veins that coursed along it, and appreciated the large ridge along the bottom which would channel cum into me. I pulled the person close and kissed down the length of the cock. They groaned when I shoved my face into their balls, inhaling deeply before I sucked on one of their massive engorged balls. I reached out for the other cock as I began sucking on the one in my hands already.

I did the same inspection of the other cock, one hand stroking the original one. I pulled both to me and alternated sucking on both and nibbling down their impressive length.

"Hmm," I mused with a cock in my mouth, the vibrations causing the boy to moan quietly.

I pulled it out of my mouth and slapped it against my outstretched tongue.

"This is Todd's. And this," I giggled, lifting the other one and kissing it. "Is Tim's."

"Damn, how this bitch know?" Todd chuckled.

"Cause these black cocks her favourite," Tim joked.

I caught them off guard by giggling. I let go of their cocks and spread my legs. I massaged my pussy and kneaded my tits. I could feel the dampness through my clothes now.

"Silly boys," I moaned out. "Todd's cock is all sweaty!"

"Oh," they replied in unison.

"You're right though. I do love your big, black, cocks," I started sucking on both their cocks again. "I can tell too."

"Todd's cock is so thick and veiny." he moaned as I stroked his cock with both my hands as I sucked on his cock head. "And your pre-cum is so delicious and salty."

I pulled out, a long strand of pre-cum stretched down from my puffy lips as I moved to Tim.

"Tim's is so long and has a flared cock head that massages my g-spot just right," a muffled moan slipped out from my stretch lips at the thought.

"You two smell different too," I giggled.

"Damn, this hoe," Todd said.

"Damn, is right," Tim said.

I sat there probably smiling like an idiot, spittle covering my face and thighs. I yelped when somebody grabbed my cheeks and sprayed something bitter taste in my mouth.

"What the fuck was that," I cried out.

"Throat relaxant."

I could feel it taking effect right away as a cock shoved itself down my throat. I gagged, the thick cock cutting off my air as it began pumping down my throat.

"That's better," I heard Todd grunt.

"Your cock is just too much of a chode bro," Tim teased.

"Fuck off," Todd grabbed my head and pulled my face into his wiry sweaty crotch. He grunted loudly as I felt thick globs of cum go directly down my throat.

I gasped loudly for air when Todd's cock left my mouth, but I had only a moments reprieve before Tim's replaced it. After deep throating me, he pulled his cock out and came all over my face. I felt the last globs dripping onto my lap as I massaged my pussy and purred.

"Stay here slut," Todd said.

"W-what?" I said disappointedly.

I felt their presence leave. I heard hushed whispers as the door opened. "For real?"

A new smell and presence came close as the recognizable smell of male sweat filled my nose as footsteps got closer. A sweaty pungent cock hit my face and another landed on my shoulder. I reached out and grasped the unfamiliar cocks. I pulled one into my mouth as I stroked the other. My hand reached down and stroked my soaking pussy. The rush of hitting another level of scandalous sex made my body burn with desire.

I was disappointed when the one in my mouth started cumming within moments. I sucked the salty bitter jism out of the pulsing cock, relishing every drop that went down my throat.

"Damn," I heard a boy whisper in mixed disappointment and satisfaction.

I felt him move away and leave the room as I turned to boy whose cock I was holding. I licked it along its length. Definitely better than the premature ejaculator. I let go of it and moved away on the bench. I laid down and spread my legs, spreading my pussy lips with my fingers.

"You wanna fuck my pussy," I cooed.

"Oh, fuck yeah!!!" he said excitedly.

I felt his cock slide in and moaned loudly in cathartic release. Warm flesh landed atop my face while he was fucking me. I blindly sucked on the balls as I felt the cock inside of me swelling.

"C-can I cum inside Mrs. Siu?"

"No! Outside!"

I felt his cock leave my pussy and thin strips of cum land on my belly.

"Fuck, that's hot."

Other boys came in after that. It was a train of eager cocks ready for their reward. I always inspected each, making a mental guess of who it was. The boys that were packing something a bit more special got to fuck me. The rest I blew. My lips puffy and shiny from all the sucking. Strings of jism coated my face and my body in a sticky mess.

I pulled off the blindfold when the room finally became silent. I was surprised to see a boy still standing by the door, leaning back and forth nervously. He was a small black boy; Mitchell I think his name was? Benched and always quiet, but he worked hard during practice.

"Um, Mrs. Siu?" he asked shyly.

I could see his growing hard-on through his shorts. I licked my lips. "Yes?"

He fidgeted silently.

"You have to ask for it dear," I teased.

"Um, I'm a virgin!" he blurted out before blushing.

I giggled, so cute! So different than the others.

"Don't worry, momma will take care of you."

I waved him over and grabbed his head down. He was an awkward kisser but slowly got the rhythm as his hands started to explore my body.

"Lie down," I whispered.

I peeled off his shorts and slowly jerked his cock. It was already oozing thick rivulets of pre-cum. The black rod was average, maybe smaller than most. A relief for my aching pussy.

I sat down on it. It glided in easily with the aid of the bodily fluids that inundated my pussy. I rode him slowly, his groans slowly building with my pace.

"Can I touch them?" he asked.

I nodded and his hands slowly climbed up my body to gently squeeze my bruised tits. I moaned, his delicate touch was tactful and I felt my lust building. He sat up and wrapped his lips around my nipple, gently swirling. Our pace grew, our body meshing together as I bounced atop his lap.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"N-not inside," I said instinctively. He looked disappointed. I decided I'll throw the poor kid a bone. "Mmm, okay, this time only."

He smiled innocently and he closed his eyes. He groaned as I felt his cock twitching inside of me, squirts of cum squished into my pussy.

The door creaked open and he reacted nervously. For some reason I did too despite the amorous events that occurred tonight.

My heart both dropped and leapt when I saw it was Todd.

"Damn, Mitchell, you finally got in there," he chuckled. "I want one to go Mrs. Siu."

He watched me get off Mitchell, some cum pearling out of his shrinking cock.

"Did this limp dick cum inside?" he said perplexed. I could see a strange expression on his face, jealously maybe? "Don't worry, I'll scoop it out with this." He dropped his shorts and gripped his growing thick veiny cock. I felt my body turn flush and a dribble of my juices escape my pussy.

"Todd, I need to go home," I pleaded. "I'm tired."

"Shut up!" Mitchell and I jumped at his sudden outburst. "I don't want to hear no cum dump whore say shit like that. Now spread your pussy for me."

I moved back on the bench away from Mitchell and laid down obediently. My legs spread and my fingers spread my engorged pussy lips.

"Hey man, I don't-", Mitchell started to say.

"Shut up dude," Todd growled. He laid on top of me and his cock filled me in an instant. My legs shot out rigid, his cock hitting the back of my pussy in one go. His twitching head stimulated nerve endings that haven't been touched since he fucked me last.

"Ooooh!" I groaned loudly. My body squirmed underneath the weight of his massive frame. He started thrusting long and deep. My pussy remembered how to accommodate him and the discomfort faded to pure pleasure. My legs loosened and wrapped tightly around his waist. My moans started quietly before growing louder and animalistic as his scooped cockhead stimulated every single pleasure nerve inside of me. My fingers dug into his back as my back began to arch, an unmistakeable monster orgasm coming.

"Dude, I think you're hurting her," Mitchell nervously said before leaving.

"Naw man, this nympho just cumming. What, she didn't cum with you?" he sneered and sat up. "Look."

Embarrassed, I looked away and covered my face with my hands. My mouth betrayed me, moans leaving my quivering lips. Sitting up, his cock drove into me at a new angle and brought me on the edge of cumming.

Mitchell watched dumbfounded at my lewd form. Todd saw the outline growing in Mitchell's shorts. "Come on, limp dick, shut her up if you can."

Mitchell nervously removed his shorts and walked over. I looked at him, my eyes muddled with sexual delirium. I leaned my head back and instinctively opened my mouth. Mitchell hesitantly slid his cock into my mouth, immediately the salty bitter taste of our earlier sex layered my taste buds. His musky balls hitting my face and his cock asphyxiating me brought me into sexual nirvana.

"Twist her nipples dude," Todd instructed.

Mitchell looked unsure at the tits thrusting up at him.

"Come on dude, she loves it," Todd reached up and flicked my nipple. My body twitched, squeezing hard on Todd's cock. "See?"

Mitchell reached down and began twisting my nipples. Rivulets of milks started streaming down the sides of my torso.

"Harder man!" Todd grunted. His pace building and my orgasm finally peaking. The sensation of every nerve ending in my body being simultaneously stimulated brought me to a new peak. My scream of ecstasy would have reached outside the school if it wasn't muffled by Mitchell's cock. My body spasmed on the bench as bursts of juices sprayed out onto Todd's crotch. Mitchell was taken aback and looked worried that I would hurt myself.

"Shit," Todd muttered before I felt his cock jerking inside of me. "This bitch milking me with that pussy."

I felt jets of cum splatter inside before Todd remembered to pull out. More jerks added more of his virile cum inside of me before he was able to withdraw his cock. Another warm rope of cum hitting my neck was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out from the pleasure of his cock head flicking my clit as it popped out.

When I came to, Mitchell sat beside my head. I looked down my body and Todd was gone. A puddle of cum between my legs and crusty cum on my body was all that remained.

"Are you okay?" Mitchell asked sheepishly.

I just groaned. As I slowly got my senses back, I realized he was still slowly jerking his cock.

"Come here baby," I waved and he came to me. I blew him and it only took seconds for him to jizz onto my tongue. I swallowed the salty ambrosia and smiled. "Thanks for watching over me."

"Uh, no problem, Mrs. Siu! I uh, gotta go."

...

The boy's championship run went by in a blur. Ivan volunteered me to give the MVP of each game a blowjob. It actually made me laugh to see the boys working harder than ever before. I continued to train with them and over the months saw the rest of my baby fat burn away. I slimmed down and replaced the curves with muscle everywhere important. My new figure was able to add some vigor in my George's eyes and I could see him trying to muster the energy for some action, but he always fell asleep on the couch after dinner.

Not that I cared anymore. I had reached a new level of peace with the needs of my body. Needs that he physically could not fulfill. The sexual desire I felt became as normal as hunger. A need which Todd provided in droves.

Todd, who won us the championship with a three-pointer buzzer beater, never seemed to get enough of me either. I felt an excited feeling deep inside of me for the cabin rental that Ivan booked for our year-end celebration trip.

"You and a horde of guys?"

George was obviously concerned about me going but I managed to calm his fears.

"I get a separate room to myself and Ivan will be there to supervise as well," was all I needed to say before he dropped the matter.

I stared out the window at the forested valley as we went up the windy mountain pass. It was my first vacation since my honeymoon and it was in a school bus filled with high school boys. The boys were rowdy and it was difficult to hear anything through the din of hip hop music and laughter. By the time we got there the sun was setting and darkness was swallowing up the evergreen forest. I went up to my room and pulled out the cheerleader outfit.

"A bet is a bet," I muttered under my breath.

The boys cheered when they saw me. I was surprised once we got settled how freely the liquor flowed. Tim and Ivan didn't give a care in the world in terms of supervision. I could even smell the scent of pot starting to fill the room.

I stood against the wall, quietly sipping a cooler as the boisterous boys partied. Mitchell appeared and tried to make small talk over the loud music. The alcohol lubricated our conversation and soon I was giggling and slapping his chest. He pulled me into an embrace and we started swaying to the slow beat. I felt comfortable in his arms. That's when Todd appeared in my periphery. Before I knew it, he pulled me off Mitchell and swept me into a kiss. I felt the sharp taste of alcohol spill into my mouth as he forced a shot of tequila into my mouth. I felt it burning down my throat and my body heat up from the spirit.

"H-hey!" I said angrily as our lips separated.

"Come on baby, I got you. Let's have some fun," he shoved his hand under my skirt and grabbed a handful of my ass. He paraded me to the couch. I looked mournfully back at Mitchell. He forced some guys off and sat us down. I laid against his rigid chest with his arm around me, his musk permeating my nose. It was a front row seat to the debauchery of the night as the boys got drunker and rowdier. One of the boys handed Todd a lit joint. Todd took a few puffs before he motioned for me to take a hit.

I shook my head. "No, I've never done weed before."

"There's a first for everything."

I took one hit and coughed wildly as the boys all cheered.

I was expecting him to pass it on when he took it from my hands but we ended up sharing it between just the two of us. By the time it had burned down to a stub, I felt the high coming on out of nowhere.

I felt couch lock, suddenly very comfortable laying on Todd. My senses felt intensified, his fingers absentmindedly exploring my body sent shivers up my spine. I stared up at his face in a stupor, admiring his chiseled masculine features. I had not even realized he had pulled my shirt up to display my tits to the boys surrounding us. My legs had instinctively spread wide open as his fingers swirled atop my aching slit. My pussy felt like it was on complete fire. It was like nothing I had experienced before. I giggled quietly, uncontrollably, and Todd looked down at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"It feels so good Todd," I whispered.

"Damn, she's fucking lit!" one of the boys jeered. Everybody started making crude comments and laughed.

"Come on, give them a show," Todd ordered me.

I stumbled to my feet and awkwardly stripped. I pulled off my tube top and slowly unclasped my bra. The boys watched intently, some pulling out their cocks and quietly stroking at the display. Todd had stood up and I felt the heat of his cock against my waist. One of his hands draped over my shoulder and flipped away the bra. His finger kneaded my nipple and rivulets of milk ran down my torso as I stroked the cock beside me.