Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the trophy they wanted," he whispered in my ear. My hair stood on end, his hot breath on my ear causing me to shudder with anticipation. I felt a gush of juices escape my pussy and run down my legs. The feeling of being the subject of all these boys' infatuation and fantasies made me feel so sexy. I shouldn't disappoint them.

"You guys worked hard this season. You've got a trophy," I turned and faced the championship trophy on the shelf before swaying my body to get the attention back on me. "And you got your trophy. You guys want your prize?"

I turned around, flipped up my skirt, and spread my ass checks. My thong covered little of my dripping pussy and the glint of the butt plug I wore was visible around the thin strip of fabric. The boys all cheered and whooped. The sounds seemed muffled to me as I fixated on the oozing cock in front of me. I leaned over and sucked on Todd's cock. The flavour of his cock was so intense that my mouth watered uncontrollably. He pulled me down onto my knees and face-fucked me in front of everybody.

"MVP gets first dibs," he grunted as the boys cheers. My spittle oozed onto my tits and down my chest. I was a sloppy mess when he threw me off and sat on the couch, waving his sheathed cock to beckon me over. I straddled him and pulled aside my thong, his cock head swirling my pussy lips felt absolutely amazing. The high made any sensation against my skin feel so intense. His cock pushing through my tight opening caused my eyes to roll. I could feel each pussy fold he slid past as his cock swirled inside of me. I felt faint, my vision fading, with each thrust and with one final stroke he bottomed out and grinded our waists together. I immediately came for the first time high.

"I'm cumming!" I gurgled. I pushed my head into his chest as my body convulsed like I was having a seizure. My juices sprayed out, coating his legs and inundating the couch cushion. A sharp pain on my ass made me jump and yelp.

"Shit girl, don't be fucking up the damage deposit."

"I'm swowwy," I moaned as his cock continued to pump deep inside of me. The intensity of pleasure from my orgasm hit meteoric new heights. The last image I saw was Mitchell over Todd's shoulder. He looked aghast as the visceral display in front of him but I could clearly see the boner forming in his shorts.

I came to shortly afterwards. Todd had sat me on the couch. I felt my juices oozing out of my well-fucked pussy onto my skirt. I looked down and saw my torso painted with Todd's cum. What clothes I had left on were soaked in bodily fluids and the only thing I thought about was that the damage deposit for the couch was definitely gone. As I slowly regained my senses, I that my body was still on full display to the boys that remained. Some still lazily stroked their cocks to the sight of my well-fucked body, waiting for their turn with me.

We were all startled when we heard the door open and the voices of women filled the hallway. The boys hastily pulled up their pants and tried to play it cool. I flipped down my skirt and scrambled to throw on Todd's jacket, my entire body turning red with embarrassment.

"Heyyyy," I heard a girl's voice yell as she entered the room, her arm around Ivan's.

"I hope you guys don't mind," Ivan said with a big smile. "The more champions the merrier right?"

Everybody cheered to that as I stayed silent. The senior girl volleyball team strolled into the cabin and began mingling. I felt disappointed when the boys that had been waiting for me left their seats to flirt with the young Amazonians. I was expecting Todd to bugger off too when he started to shift around but he simply grabbed my tit in his hand and whispered in my ear, "Wanna show me your room?"

My body felt like it was on fire as we stood up and walked to the stairs. We were intercepted by one of my biology students, Tricia.

"Oh, Mrs. Siu!" she cried out. I could tell she was already tipsy. "I didn't know you were here!"

"Um...yeah, I'm here to s-supervise."

"Where are you two going?" she asked innocently.

I turned bright red as I stuttered for an answer, my inebriated mind slow to react.

"I'm showing him where the toilet is," I blurted.

"Oh? Can't find the toilet big guy?" she laughed. "More balls than brains, aren't you?"

She looked at me as she cackled. All I could think about were his big black balls that could fill me up with virile cum. With that thought I suddenly became aware of the streaks of crusty cum underneath my clothes. I tried my best not to look down and divert Tricia's gaze to my debauchery. I must have looked incredibly confused because she stopped and stared at me funny.

"Because he only thinks about basketball?" she awkwardly tried to explain.

"Oh, oh right! Sorry...tired," I shrugged.

"Hmm, well I'll let you get your piss in," she laughed as she walked past Todd and smacked his ass.

Todd looked back longingly as the tall beauty sauntered away. But I was able to get his attention back by grabbing his cock through his shorts. We stumbled up the stairs to my room and the first thing he said after the door was locked behind us was, "Strip."

He stared stroking his cock as I peeled off the obscene cheerleader outfit. We were both ready to finished what we started. I grabbed a condom from my duffel bag as he sat on the bed. I sat between his legs unfurled the sheath down his cock with my mouth. He held my head with his cock stuck down my throat. I gagged and coughed as I began to feel faint before he slowly pulled me off. He grabbed my hair and guided me up to my feet. I grabbed his wrist and sucked on his fingers as he led me onto my back. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. My legs were immediately spread wide and I parted my little pink pussy lips with my fingers to guide him in. I groaned loudly when he laid on top of me, crushing me underneath his weight as his cock swiftly filled me up in one go.

For the next hour, we fucked relentlessly in the dimly lit bedroom. Only the pale moonlight streaming through the cracks in the blinds occasionally revealed our tightly intertwined bodies. Our tongues danced and our hands explored every inch of each other's body. He took advantage of my flexibility and contortioned me into imaginative fuck positions to access new virgin nerves as he stuffed every single one of my holes. We could take our time in this room and the night was still young. I lost track of the number of orgasms his cock gave me as he filled up condom after condom. A pile sat on the bedside table before he rolled off of me and pulled me into his arms.

I struggled to catch my breath, my eyes heavy from the exhaustion of fucking and the weed. I slipped to sleep in his arms as I thought back to the blur of pleasure I just experienced. I have vague recollections of the voices of other boys sneaking in and the cold spot beside me in the bed where Todd was. But when the morning light streamed onto my face, I awoke again in the crook of Todd's arm once more. I slipped out of his massive arm and showered. When I returned, he had kicked the blanket off.

My breath turned heavy as I gawked at every inch of his body. I don't think I ever had a chance to freely admire his body without judgement. He really was chiseled in every aspect. Even completely flaccid, the hefty cock between his legs dwarfed any that I had seen or felt. I began rubbing my burning pussy and kneading my tits. I shuddered and walked over to him. I swung my leg over his face and lifted the flaccid cock into my mouth. It grew and stretched my jaw as I felt him come to.

"Damn, I would love to wake up to this breakfast every day," he said groggily.

"Eat up," I giggled before pushing my dripping pussy onto his face. I groaned as I felt his tongue start darting deep into my slit. I turned around when his cock was at full mast and sat down on his face. His large lips ate at my pussy hungrily, his tongue expertly swirling around my clit.

"Milk me baby," I moaned as I raised his hands to my tits. I rode his face as his fingers slowly built up their pressure on my swollen breasts. Milk sprayed out in jets as he squeezed my nipples in long squeezes. Rivulets of thin milk streamed down the backboard of the bed as I covered his face in my juices. He stopped me as I felt my orgasm peaking. I knew exactly what he wanted.

I panted and stumbled off of him. I looked in my bag for the condoms I knew we had left over but there weren't any to be found.

"Where's the condoms?"

He just shrugged. He lit up a joint as he watched me search. He handed it to me and I absentmindedly took a few puffs as I continued searching before finally giving up. I looked at the black obelisk standing straight up from the bed and felt my pussy tremble.

Oh well.

Laying onto the bed felt like laying onto clouds as I sucked on his cock while he fingerfucked me. We passed the joint back and forth as we fooled around. After putting the butt out, I unsteadily mounted his waist. I laid atop of him, the hot rod going up nearly to my chest as I slid up his body. I relished the sensation of my clit sliding across the ridges of his cock before I felt his cock head tease my opening. I pushed back and his bare cock split me open and sank into my waiting pussy. I gasped and groaned loudly. I never felt so stretched in my life but it didn't feel uncomfortable at all as his bare cock felt like silk against the soaked walls of my cunt. I gripped tightly onto him as he pulled in and out in slow strokes. I moaned deliriously as he fucked my limp body in slow strokes. As I began accustomed to the overwhelming sensation, I slowly raised myself up and started riding him. The slapping sound of my ass bouncing off his waist filled the quiet cabin with rhythmic thumping as I felt his cock begin to swell.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

"Yes baby," I looked down at his inquisitive face. My eyes told him everything. That's right, you win Todd. You've broken down your married teacher and made her addicted to your cock. Now make her pussy yours.

I licked up his neck. I felt his cock begin to jerk as I moaned quietly into his ear.

"My married pussy is hungry for some cum," I whispered. He grunted loudly in response as I felt his body shake. He pulled out slowly, my pussy gripping tightly, before slamming it back in. The bed shook each time our hips smashed into each other and a loud smack reverberated in the room.

*thwack*

"Are you going to fill me up, daddy?" I switched to a baby voice and he hissed through gnashed teeth.

*thwack*

"You gonna stuff my Asian cunt with your black cock?" I felt both of our bodies tensing as we edged ourselves to the limit

*thwack*

"Don't pull out! Put another baby in me!!!" I squealed as his cock finally began to overflow.

"Fuck yes!" he grunted as he began fucking me rapidly. He forced my hips down with each hand tightly grabbing an ass cheek. It was like riding a bull as I felt his legs tense up and a powerful blast of cum painted the back of my pussy. My eyes closed from the intense pleasure that filled my body. My face pushed itself into Todd's chest as I began to feel faint. Even after a night of fucking, Todd managed to fill me to the brim. I realized I missed the feeling of being stuffed with hot cum just as much as big cock. My body reacted immediately, my cumming pussy sucking in his cum with each contraction as he fucked me like a limp sex sleeve.

We showered together quietly and went down to the kitchen. I could see in all their eyes that they knew what had just occurred in that bedroom. The quiet din of hung-over students couldn't quench the awkward vibe in the room.

...

My panting was the only sound echoing off the tiled walls of the dimly lit restroom, interjected with the occasional grunt by Todd. The flickering fluorescent light gave the toilet stall a dingy vibe that just increased the scandalous enthrallment I received from grinding atop Todd's lap. We had snuck away to some dark corner of the massive hall that the school was hosting the graduation ceremony in, snickering like some young lovers. Well, that was half true.

After that night in the cabin, Todd became oddly possessive of me. He intimidated the other boys away, even receiving a short-lived suspension for roughing up a boy that he caught forcing himself on me. When I brought this up to him, he said in a haughty tone that he even told Tim and Ivan to back off. Not that he really needed to, they seemed to lost interest just as quickly as before. But for some reason, the protection, attention, and popularity I received being by Todd's side gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest.

I later learned more about what happened that night by eavesdropping on gossiping students. As I fell asleep, Todd slipped out of the room and tried to get lucky with some of the volleyball girls. I felt insane jealousy and despair when I heard that he was successful and even got lucky multiple times! But I breathed out an equal amount of relief when it became clear that "lucky" meant he just got his cock sucked off a little. Every time they were about to fuck, Todd's cock couldn't physically fit in any of their pussies!

That gave me a little swagger in my step as I walked through the school. My body was the only one capable of handling this man, whose body was the pinnacle of physical perfection. Whose cock, which was deeply imbedded in me as we speak, perfectly stretches and caresses my dripping pink hole. I shuddered atop him. My pussy squeezing his cock drew a loud moan from his lips.

"You should break-up with your limp dick husband and get with me babe," he grunted as his cock pillaged the fidelity from my cunt once more.

"Hmm, nooo," I moaned. "That's crazy...I couldn't."

"I'd fuck you non-stop. You wouldn't be able to keep my dick out of your sweet pussy."

I stopped him and looked him in his eyes.

"You won't get bored of this old lady?"

"Fuck no. I can't get enough of your sexy body. You feel it too, don't you? Our sexual compatibility? Our bodies are made for each other."

As if to make his point, he flexed his cock inside of me. The jerking rod firmly compressed my g-spot and made my legs tense up from the jolt of pleasure before they started shaking. A small wave of my juices dribbled out from my quivering cunt. We both tensed when we heard the washroom door open. As the man went about his business, Todd grabbed my ass and grinded deep inside of me. I had to stifle my voice as the man washed his hands and the door squeaked close.

A silence filled the room.

"I promise I'll take care of you," he said in a serious tone for once. "You'd be mine alone. You know I can protect you."

"Hmm," I looked away, my mind racing.

He grabbed my face and turned it. Our lips met, tongues darting around each other. His hip began thrusting once more and my ass clapped loudly against his thighs. He fucked me slow and passionately. This wasn't his usual feral pump and dump antics from the school year. He was patient as he used his cock head to scrape every nerve ending into submission in a slow waltz. Our lips broke off.

"Isn't this cock enough for you?" I was shocked to hear him ask. "A-am I enough?"

I had never heard such vulnerability in his voice. I leaned back and looked at him. I don't think I ever appreciated the emotions that his face could convey. His chiselled body reminded me of a roman statue carved from onyx. Basking in its sight made my heart flutter.

"I...I don't know. Maybe I'll always be a cheating slut," I grabbed his bicep and leaned back. He started fucking me for real, his cock head pushed to the back of my pussy as I bounced up and down the black obelisk. I could feel another powerful orgasm building. I lost count of the times his perfect cock made me cum this school year.

"Then I'll make you my slut," he said resolutely. "Just imagine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with this."

He stopped thrusting and I landed back on his lap as we grinded our hips together in unison. We relished the slow burn of pleasure. I felt my pussy clamping down and his cock swelling as we built our orgasms up to a boiling peak.

The school year finished out as it always does when we returned from the cabin. Checked out students milling about as they waited for graduation and the summer. That gave plenty of time for me and Todd to consummate our unofficial relationship. As my orgasm peaked atop a Mount Everest level of pleasure, I thought back to that morning in the cabin, the lunch time fill ups in my classroom, sneaking away from class for some pussy maintenance, and the night time top ups in my car in his drive way.

"You love this cock?" he grunted.

"Yesss," I hissed. I realized that this level of pleasure had quickly became an addiction for me over the past few years. How much anguish and guilt could have been skipped if I had known that I was big cock slut before marrying my husband? I cursed Tim for teaching my body what it really wanted, but at the same time thanked him for introducing me to real pleasure. But it wasn't Tim that satisfied this emptiness inside of me. This was something that only Todd could fill perfectly.

"I'm gonna put another baby in that stomach."

I gasped in surprise. But blinded by pleasure I nearly came at the thought, "Yesss!"

I felt my pussy beginning to contract and clamp down on his cock. I felt every vein pulse and his urethra bulging as the first of his cum bubbled out and burned up deep inside of me. He held back the flood as he whispered in my ear, "Do you love me?"

"Oh my god, YES! YES!" I screamed as we both peaked and climaxed. "I love you! I love you! Now fill me up with that big, juicy, black cock and make me c-cu-CUUUUM!"

My stomach pulsated as pleasure surged through my body like hot lava. He jumped up and slammed me against the bathroom stall door. My back arched away from it as my eyes rolled. My nails dug into his back and my legs held his waist like a vice. His hips thrusted desperately as his cock stirred up my convulsing pussy. The powerful contractions sucked up the thick cum he dumped inside of me as I began feeling the sticky juices dribble off my ass. His cock filled up every fold of my bun with cream. I kissed his dark chest desperately, my drool coating his chest in a shiny sheen as he swore up a storm in pleasure.

He held me there, his softening cock plugged up my cum-filled pussy as I slowly came down from my orgasm. I felt numb, my ears ringing from the intensity of what just happened. I could barely look at him as pulled me off his cock and set me onto my unsteady feet.

"Oh my god!" I yelled as I looked at my watch. I had no time to say anything as we threw on our clothes and sprinted down the hall. It wasn't until I was seated amongst the other teachers on stage did I have a chance to settle down and assess the situation. I felt his cum seeping through my panties and pooling on my gown as I tried to fix my hair. For once I felt fortunate to be wearing these gaudy robes. I could see some of my colleagues around me pucker their nose at the strange scent that seemed to come from nowhere.

I walked up nervously when it was time for me to hand out the MVP trophy for athletics. The bright spot light definitely gave everybody a good look at my post-sex face; smeared make up, flushed, and sweaty. I wondered if anybody could tell how I had barely enough time to throw on my clothes before making it to the stage discretely.

Todd stared down at me with the distinct Matthew's smirk. The gaudy MVP trophy for jocks was something I never imagined I would hold. I thought the chiseled Olympian sitting atop the base reminded me of Todd as I handed the heavy metal carving up to him with a belly full of his cum.

His large hands engulfing mine in the handshake made my heart flutter. I knew he was naked underneath his gown. His cock swinging between his legs with my juices dripping off.