Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ceremony, I joined my husband in the crowd of milling students.

"You seem awfully close to Todd," my husband observed as we watched all the graduates take photos.

"He was very welcoming to me when I joined the team," I said with a smile. "He's just a friend."

Todd beckoned me over for a photo. I blushed and excused myself from my husband as I obeyed his command. He pulled me in front of him and put his hands on my shoulder. I felt his cock poking against my ass. Tim and his father came in on either side, completely blocking the view of me from my husband. Ivan grabbed the camera and told us to smile. I felt claustrophobic hemmed in from all sides by the three towering black men.

Ivan chuckled when he saw the photo. The disparity in size between the tiny Asian woman and the black men that surrounded her must have been hilarious. "Okay, a silly one now."

I gasped when Todd reached down the front and grabbed both my tits in his hands. He pushed them together revealing the curves of my tits and my hard nipples underneath the loose robe. I groaned when Bill's hand grabbed my ass, finger probing my cunt. Tim reached around and grabbed my cheeks, my tongue sticking out lewdly from the exhibitionism on display.

"Say Daddy," Ivan joked, out of earshot from my husband.

"D-daddehh" I moaned.

Ivan broke out into laughter when he saw the image appear on the camera. The three men dispersed and surrounded him, guffawing at the photo as well.

"You gotta send that to me brother," Bill gasped between his booming laughs.

I stood there in a daze watching them, my body shivering with sexual need. I turned around and shuffled back to my husband who just stared at me puzzled.

"What was that about?" he asked perplexed.

"Oh nothing," I said dumbly. The burning I felt in my pussy made the decision for me. "Oh, I forgot to tell you but I'm chaperoning their graduation party. You can go on ahead. Ivan is driving me."

"Oh? Oh okay."

I watched him walk away and wave back at me with a smile. I smiled back sadly. I knew that this may be the night that Todd finally convinces with his impressive...persuasive ability. This may be the last time I would see my husband as my husband. Todd came up beside me and snapped me out of deep thought.

"Good. Let's get going."

At the party, I changed into a tube top and a mini skirt in washroom. I looked right in place with the other girls as I redid my make up and hair in the dim washroom mirror. I sneaked into the dance hall with a gaggle of teenage girls. Graduated now, Todd had no qualms about showing off our relationship. He grabbed me in close as we enjoyed the night together, the spiked punch lubricating the dancing. He picked me up and I grinded against him, my legs wrapped around his waist as we made out in the sea of partiers. As the night winded down, he set me down and led me through the crowd to the exit. I was in a daze as I got into his rusty beater. His rough hands explored my thigh as the bright street lights flicked past. His finger slipped past my thong as he fingered me as he drove. When we arrived at his house, he grabbed my ass and led me up the walkway into the run-down shack. I knew as I walked, my juices dripping down my legs already, that Todd had already won.

...

As I walked in the school for a new year, Principal John pulled me aside again.

"A space for the peer support club opened up again, did you want to switch back?"

I thought for a moment and shook my head. I laid my ring-less hand on my growing stomach.

"I've taken a liking to basketball."