Mrs Smith goes on a Date

Story Info
Mrs Smith is the honey trap to trap a criminal.
3.4k words
3.97
35.3k
34
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Writers note: This is a short story not much background just a scene in a marriage. If you want a longer "Story" look elsewhere. As always a spoiler for you no cuckolds here, just a couple sorting out a problem. Just a word of warning nothing is as it seems at first. One last thing no cuckolding or swinging or swapping take place in this story. This is a stand-alone story involving Mr and Mrs Smith from a previous story.)

Mrs Smith goes on a Date.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked through the front door of our house and called out to my wife of ten years.

"Hello Carrie, your man is home." It was Friday evening, 6 O'clock to be precise.

We try not to do the "Honey I'm home," speech every time so I change the script occasionally and Carrie does the same thing. Tonight I called out and looked in the living room, Carrie wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen and nope not there either.

I walked through the living room and looked outside just to see if my wife was outside in the garden. Nope, not there either. I was getting concerned, the house was quiet, too quiet.

"Carrie?" I said louder than I intended.

"Honey? Sorry, I'm upstairs, I just took a shower and I'm getting ready to go out." A muffled voice came from upstairs.

I walked upstairs and looked in the bathroom, my wife was applying red lipstick to her lips. I could see she had already applied her make-up. She had washed and blow-dried her hair. The dress she was wearing was a classic evening dress, the LBD except it was red, so LRB then. She wore high heeled shoes that matched the colour of her dress, bright red.

I had bought all this clothing and shoes for my wife a couple of months ago this was the first time I saw her wear them, the occasion to wear them had not come up recently. I walked up behind her and started stroking her firm and beautiful arse. I then kissed her neck as she looked at me in the bathroom mirror.

"Um, honey, Gary, this isn't for you, I'm going out with some friends from work. You know we talked about this, you said I could go out occasionally with a friend from once a month. Well, I have been persuaded to go out tonight. I'm sorry it's short notice but it was a spur of the moment thing."

I stopped touching her and stood back. Thinking quickly I said, "Ah, yes I remember now. You said you wanted a night out occasionally with a friend from work."

"Now honey, don't get upset you know I will be home on time, probably about 11 o'clock, maybe a bit later we will see, you will come and pick me up won't you,?"

"Of course, in fact I will drive you there, where are you going?"

"It's that bar we talked about going to, the one I want to go to for my birthday."

I thought for a moment, "Ah yes I remember, that bar that has three different dance floors and three restaurants, isn't it called "Sparkles"?"

"Yes, my love, now how do I look?"

She stood up straight and turned around. I looked her up and down slowly and by my smile she knew I approved. She did a pirouette for me then kissed me on the lips.

"Okay honey, time to go." She said with a smile.

"Not just yet, if you are going out tonight I want a down payment on the night out." With that I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. We then kissed each other hard our tongues fighting with each other, i quickly unzipped my trousers and Carrie took off her knickers.

She took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down her vagina lips, teasing herself, I could feel she was already getting wet, her juices covered my cock. As we dry humped each other I reached down and rubbed my wife's clit, it made her gasp and without really thinking about it she pulled my cock inside her. Once I was inside her I started to fuck her hard and fast, we both liked soft love making but at a time like this we also liked to fuck.

And we did Carrie giving back as much as I could give her, after pounding away and with her legs wrapped around me we both climaxed. We lay there for another ten minutes jut kissing and hugging and saying loving words of endearment. We eventually disengaged from each other and Carrie changed her underwear and reapplied her make-up and lip stick.

She then went into the bedroom picked up her leather jacket put it on then walked downstairs, I followed her watching her sway her arse as she walked. We went outside and Carrie got into the car as I locked the door.

As we drove we, just to make small talk we talked about our day and moaned about our colleagues and how useless they are and of course how bad the management are. When we got to the bar we could see it was busy. Cars and people were everywhere. I found a space and leant over to kiss my wife.

She returned that kiss and soon our tongues were touching. But eventually we pulled apart.

"Carrie, I hope you are taking precautions to stay safe," I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes my love, don't worry."

She patted her handbag and also touched her thigh were there was a small but significant bulge.

"Okay my love stay safe and enjoy yourself, don't talk to any strange men," I said as she climbed out of the car.

She turned and said, "I will try, just don't forget to pick me up at 11 o'clock, it might be earlier but I will let you know either way."

I saw her head into the bar and then I drove home. When I got home I went upstairs and changed into more casual clothing. I put on a sweatshirt and black jeans. I then put the strap over my head and secured a heavy metal item so it wouldn't fall out. I then picked up another item and put it in a strap around my ankle.

I then went downstairs and made myself a coffee. I watched a bit of tv made myself a sandwich and then after about an hour checked my phone for any messages from my wife. Nothing so far.

I sent her a text and asked how it was going.

The message came back:

"Fine, don't worry we have just finished dinner, and we are going upstairs to dance. Don't worry I am only drinking soft drinks, my date got a bit annoyed about that. Talk soon."

She sent me a Selfie of her drinking a can of Pepsi, I could see her date in the background looking annoyed, I think because she was chatting to me.

Things appeared under control for the moment, so I had another coffee and watched a program on tv. I received two messages from my wife updating me on the progress of the night.

Mainly she sent selfies of herself dancing and at one stage in the toilet. She was taking photos of her breasts and at one stage she lifted her dress and showed me her lace underwear complete with suspender belt and stockings. Yes she liked to have fun while working, but I will stress only with me.

I texted back, 'Tease,"

She sent a laughing face back.

About twenty minutes later she text me a photo of her and her date. He had his arm around my wife's shoulders and appeared to be kissing my wife on the cheek. My wife's expression was a forced smile. I could tell she was not enjoying being with him.

I looked at the time, it was now 10.30pm and it was probably time to start thinking about heading out. As I did so I sent a text to a friend of ours who knew about the situation and would be there to help if needed it's good to have back up.

Okay it's probably time to explain myself before things kick off. My wife and I are what you could call, "Bounty hunters" we can be hired to track down and take into custody criminals that the police don't want to bother with or don't have time to deal with them.

In this instance it is a criminal called, Leroy Jones, a tall well built black man he has been forcing women to have sex with him, by "forcing" I mean date rape drugs or forced or coerced into drinking excessive alcohol which of course then leads to blackmail.

What makes it easy for him is he owns the bar. He singles out beautiful women and separates them from their friends. With the help of various bouncers and staff members who usually get involved with the seduction, who work at the bar.

So far three young women have ended up in hospital in the past six months, these are just three we know about, there are probably others who haven't come forward yet. All were seen entering this bar and all were with friends and all "disappeared" for several hours.

We suspect other women have been caught the same way. So Carrie is bait, the honey trap. The slight bulge in her dress? A flick knife. The other "protection"? A small pistol. Yes, she can use both, yes she and I are ex-special services, if push comes to shove then my wife can gut Leroy like a fish, so I am not worried about my wife handling herself.

The text to that "friend"? Our contact with the police. He is our "Manager" sort of, so you see all those texts and messages with my wife and her "date" was so we could identify him. Our HQ have been running checks on him and his staff.

The other sexy photos my wife sent just to me are because my wife is a very sexy mischievous woman. And she likes to distract us while on a case. It keeps our lives interesting while on a job.

Okay time up, I left the house and drove to the bar. I looked around and spotted five agents cars parked outside. I knew they would cover the exits in case Leroy tried to slip away. I walked into the bar and bought a soft drink, I then circled around the ground floor and noticed the various agents standing near the exits.

I walked upstairs and slowly walked around the dance area, it didn't take long to find Carrie and Leroy, he had cornered her in a booth and she wasn't fighting him off just yet, she was waiting for me to appear. What I did notice is that on the table were two glasses one looked like it had Pepsi in it the other looked like whisky.

What I also noticed was a man approaching the table he stopped and appeared to take something out of his pocket. I got out my phone and filmed him putting something that looked like a tablet into my wife's drink. He then started to walk away.

It was time to play the outraged husband. I moved up to the table and stood there looking on waiting for him to notice me. Eventually he turned towards me.

"Yes, can I help you?" he asked in an arrogant way.

"Yes as a matter of fact, stop touching my wife."

He looked at me then Carrie, "This is your husband? You said he was an accountant."

I Think seeing a 6ft 3inch tall well built man probably doesn't fit the usual stereotype of an accountant.

My wife quickly disengaged herself from Leroy and stood next to me, she put her arm around me and kissed my lips.

"Yes, Leroy, this is my husband Gary he is an accountant, but a lot more besides." Carrie said proudly.

I Looked at Leroy who was obviously confused.

"Leroy, tonight was all about you and three young women who you entertained by you and all three now need therapy and a lot of help, I saw your man put something in my wife's glass, it probably annoyed you she wouldn't drink alcohol. Your man as we speak is being escorted out of the building, soon he will confess to helping you drug those young women."

He started to reach for his phone, but he couldn't find it. My wife held up his phone. Yes she had stolen it while his attention was on her.

"Leroy, sit down you are not going anywhere. Now I wonder if your wife knows about you seducing those young women?" I said as I started to look through his contacts on his phone.

He started to get up again but my wife pushed him back down. Meanwhile I found his wife's number, it was listed under "wife" how original.

By now we could sense people looking our way, it seemed the customers were not used to seeing the owner man handled. I started calling his wife, again he tried to stand up and again my wife pushed him back down this time with more force. There was an audible thud as his head hit the wooden wall behind the seat.

"Hello is that Mrs Jones? Is your husband Leroy Jones?"

His wife said yes to both questions.

"Sorry to disturb you at this late our, but I am here with your husband in his bar, I would like to ask you a personal question."

She said okay, but I sensed she was worried about the question.

"Mrs Jones do you know your husband has been cheating on you for at least six months? Also that the women he has been cheating on you with are now in therapy after he drugged them, yes I have proof, yes my friends and I caught him red handed, well he tried to seduce and drug my wife tonight, so I imagine he did the same thing many times over."

I pulled the phone away from my ear as Mrs Jones screamed through the phone. She then demanded I hand the phone to her husband. Instead I put it speaker.

"Leroy, you cheating bastard, I'm going to divorce your cheating arse and take you for every penny you have, if the man I spoke to a few minutes ago was telling the truth about you getting locked up in prison, then I can't wait to see you in court."

I took the phone off speaker and gave Mrs Jones the agency phone number and also the name of a good lawyer. Finally three uniformed police officers and two detectives that knew us came over and took hold of Leroy. He hadn't said anything since I had turned up, but finally he said,

"So, Mr and Mrs Smith, enjoy your freedom while you can, my friends on the outside will deal with you. And your wife will end up in a whore house while you get to watch."

The detectives and officers looked away and blocked anyone's view of him. As one both my wife and me kicked him hard in the balls then while he was going down my wife raised her knee and his face met her knee. There was a snapping noise as his nose broke and several teeth were knocked out. The officers then cleaned his face up and half carried half dragged him out of the building.

Later that evening the police report stated Leroy resisted arrest and while trying to escape fell down a flight of stairs. Not only did he get sentenced to 20 years in a top security prison but his wife took everything from him literally everything he owned she got. Unfortunately Leroy didn't make twenty years, he died in a tragic accident 6 months into his prison term.

She donated a large amount of money to helping the three women, and making sure they got the best treatment. She fired all the bouncers and staff from the bar and installed her own people apparently she has a lot of family and they now help her. My wife and I often go to the bar and we always get VIP treatment and a discount on food and drink.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Two weeks later.)

I got home on time and opened the front door, "Hello my love, I'm home,"

"Upstairs honey, I'm getting ready," i heard my wife's voice coming from upstairs, the bathroom to be exact. I walked upstairs and went into the bedroom and then walked towards the bathroom. I put my head around the door and there stood my wife in a black lace bra and knickers set, the set included garter belt and suspenders. The stockings she wore were black fish net. She was bent over slightly applying make up and black lipstick to her lips.

"Hello Gary my love, go into the bedroom and wait for me." She said as she looked in the mirror.

I walked towards my wife and bent over and kissed the back of her neck and ran my hand down her back and onto her sexy arse I caressed and stroked it and slipped my hand between her cheeks.

"Hmmmm Gary, I am already hot and horny, I am getting close just by your touch, let me finish getting ready for you..." she gasped as I stroked her vagina through her knickers.

"Okay my love don't keep me waiting," I said with a final stroke and kiss.

I turned went into the bedroom and lay down on the bed and took off my clothes, as the last piece of clothing came off my wife walked slowly and deliberately towards me she then knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth, she then licked and sucked my cock until I was close to cumming.

"Honey, I'm close, if you keep this up I will cum.." I gasped out as she worked her magic.

While she was sucking me off I touched and played with her breasts until her nipples were rock hard and poking through her bra. Finally she stopped looked up at me and then kissed her way up my body, when she had her vagina level with my cock she straddled me pulled aside her knickers and sat down all the way on my cock.

"Yes Gary, fuck me, fuck your wife..," she gasped out.

That's what I did, no finesse, just two people fucking. My wife was riding my cock as I fucked her. Our lips met and we kissed our tongues touching each other, I grabbed her arse and pushed my cock deeper into her vagina.

"Yes, Gary, cum in me I'm cumming too, yes that's it...mmmmm..."

She climaxed first squirting over my cock, I shot my load a second later. We both carried on jerking and shaking for a few minutes. Finally I lay back and Carrie fell with me she rested her head on my chest and we both closed our eyes.

The alarm woke me about an hour later, my wife was still asleep laying on my chest. I slowly sat up and gently rolled her off me. I stood up and got into the shower. As I was washing myself Carrie had undressed and joined me. We made slow passionate love in the shower as opposed to earlier.

When we both climaxed we washed each other and then got dressed. I got dressed in a tuxedo and black trousers, Carrie was wearing an elegant black evening dress, slits up both sides and cut low around the chest to show off her breasts.

We looked at each other in the mirror on the bedroom wall, we both looked very good, just your average Mr and Mrs Smith. I took my wife's hand. A text message came through to both our phones. I looked at my wife,

"Ready for our next job, its my turn to be bait, apparently two single women are seducing and picking up men for sex, and then blackmailing them, there target is of course married men or men with girlfriends. Do you think any woman apart from you would go for me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She smiled back, "Yes, my love of course other women would hit on you, anyway let's go get the bastards."

With that she picked up her purse put on her jacket and we walked outside and got into the limo that was waiting for us.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Writers note: Okay so just a bit of fun. Mr and Mrs Smith will probably reappear at some point. Thank you for reading.)